Show Me, Emma, Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny left for a minute and came back holding a handbag, 'Here, this will complete your outfit, look inside,' she said and handed Emma the bag. Emma opened the bag and saw a realistic-looking, heavily-veined, thick rubber cock much like the one she used most at home. 'Marcie might want you to use this,' Jenny said, smiling and raising her eyebrows.

Marcie arrived with two cameras slung around her neck and when she saw Emma she said, 'Great job, Jenny, this should be an erotic shoot.'

 

'I wanted to portray Emma as a mature woman in the park on a summer day, all innocent and Bambiesque until she opens her handbag and retrieves a big rubber cock for her pussy and shows herself to be a horny slut. I think men will get off on the contrast,' Jenny explained.

'I can work with that, let's get started.' Marcie began with Emma standing by the bench in various poses then sitting on it in quite demure poses. Gradually, on Marcie's instructions, she showed her naked thighs above the tops of her nylons. She lifted her dress and exposed the white panties and rubbed her fingers over her pussy. Next she knelt on the bench and Marcie photographed her behind. 'Show me, Emma, show me. It was the phrase Amy had used when displaying herself in micro bikinis and it turned her again. 'Pull your panties down, show me, Emma, show me. That's good, very sexy, now spread your cheeks nice and wide, men are all pigs and they'll want to see your anus and your cunny. Good girl, very horny, now spread your pussy, show those horny men how wet you are. Imagine they are leering at you, stroking their huge erections and wanting to stuff them inside you, show me, Emma, show me!'

Emma was very aroused listening to Marcie's words and she knew her pussy was wet and her labia were beginning to swell. She opened her pussy lips as wide as she could and the camera drive whirred as Marcie moved about from a distance then came in close. 'Stick some fingers in there, show me, Emma, show me!' Marcie commanded as she climbed a small step ladder and photographed Emma's bottom and cunt from above. Sitting on the bench now, Emma retrieved the dildo from the bag and licked and sucked it. With her dress raised high and legs spread wide, her white panties dangled from her right ankle. She rubbed the big dildo over her pussy lips and clit before pushing it deep into her vagina. The thick, rubber phallus stretched her pussy and the heavy veining increased the stimulation. Emma was fully aroused and fucked herself wildly until she had a strong orgasm. When her orgasm subsided Marcie said she wanted just a couple more shots before wrapping up and that it had been a very horny session. 'I'm looking forward to filming you with some of our men and women, if you climax like that you'll be a sensation and I have absolutely no doubt it was genuine.'

'I get so horny when I'm showing off my body in lewd and naughty ways, I just can't help myself.'

'That's a great asset in this business. Now, to finish, I want you to lie facedown  lengthwise on the back of the bench so your pussy lips are spread apart by the top rail.' Emma carefully positioned herself with one heel on the floor and the other on the bench seat and Marcie took a few pictures then went behind Emma. 'Spread your ass cheeks for me, c'mon girl, show me, Emma, show me!' With both hands Emma spread as much as she could, 'Oh yes, the boys will be masturbating looking at these for sure, horny boys of all ages, looking at your ass and pussy and wanking until they splash their seed all over the magazine pages. 'Now, stick the dildo in as far as you can and leave it in there.' 

As Emma picked up the rubber dick Marcie was struck by her view through the eyepiece. The bench rail with Emma's spread pussy resting on it reminded her of a straight road heading into a mountain tunnel. The view immediately gave her an idea for a future magazine piece. One photo each of about a dozen women in the same position as Emma entitled "Roads to Paradise." They didn't need to be on a bench but anything straight that their pussy could rest on and give a similar visual effect. It would look best if the pussy was gaping open so a good dose of dildo would be necessary first and afterwards there was always photoshop.

Emma worked the dildo deep into her vagina as Marcie recorded every fraction of an inch as it went in. There was only an inch of the ten-inch rubber cock protruding from Emma's wet box. 'Spread your cheeks again, Emma, this will be a perfect end sequence to the magazine photos. Emma, I've got plans for you and we are going to have fun together,' Marcie predicted with a big smile.

By the time Emma was back into her own clothes Marcie had downloaded the photos and she joined Jenny and Marcie to view them on the big screen TV. 'They are really hot!' Marcie commented and Jenny agreed. As Emma left the building she was flushed with excitement and couldn't believe how Marcie's photos had captured just how erotic and horny she felt when exposing herself obscenely.

Henry sent an email to all guests with details regarding the orgy. He suggested that men wear erotic and revealing underwear and for the ladies, a garter belt, stockings, heels and open-crotch panties and he included photos. The barn had his and her change rooms with lockers where guests donned the appropriate attire before entering the large playroom.

On the 25th, Emma drove Lexi and Gavin to the orgy at Henry and Abigail's mountain retreat. There were several cars already parked but still lots of room.

'Wow, nice place!' Gavin enthused and he whistled through his teeth.

 

'It's been in Abigail's family for generations, you'd have to have really deep pockets to buy this place today,' Emma responded.

After changing they made their way into the playroom. People were scattered about in small groups chatting and laughing and Emma recognized two or three but they had their backs to her and didn't see her. She counted a total of 26 people in the room, 8 women and 18 men. Not ideal, Henry had always maintained the ratio should be 3 males to 1 female for an orgy. 'Men shoot their wad and for all intents and purposes are a spent force. Women, on the other hand, can climax and keep going, all night some of them, so to completely sexually satisfy a woman it requires three men,' he said.

Abigail noticed Emma and alerted Henry. They both hurried over and hugged Emma, 'So glad to see you again,' they said, almost in unison. Although they were well into their sixties their healthy diet and exercise showed. Abigail still had a fine figure with large, full breasts whose nipples were already fully erect and a beautiful ass. Emma saw she still sported neatly-trimmed pubic hair that sat above her clit in the design of a letter "A" and large labia that she had enjoyed tonguing many times. Henry was also well-toned and his tiny thong couldn't hide his sizable cock that was stiffening rapidly as he stared at Emma and Lexi.

'This must be Lexi,' Abigail said and gave her a hug then turned her attention to Gavin, looked him in the eye and said, 'And you must be Gavin, Emma has told me a lot about you.' Her gaze moved down to his bulging crotch, 'I can see what she told me was correct,' she laughed, took hold of his arm and said, 'Come with me, young man, I have plans for you,' and she led him away.

Henry had been ogling Emma and Lexi with a silly grin on his face the whole time and his big cock was now fully erect and sticking out the side of his thong. 'Glad to see us?' Emma laughed, looking at it.

Henry gazed at his large erection and laughed, 'I've been thinking about it in your lovely, sweet pussy ever since I knew I'd be seeing you again and you certainly haven't let me down, so to speak, you are as sexy as ever. You don't know how much I've missed you,' then he looked at Lexi, 'and your friend is delightful. I'm going to enjoy both of you right now.' He put his arms around their waists and Emma wrapped a hand around his erection and gave it a few jerks.

'You still have that special touch, my Dear, now let's go and get you two lovely ladies fucked.'

'You always were a charmer, you're a dirty old man, Henry and that's what I love about you. I've told Lexi all about you and she can't wait for you to ravage her,' Emma said.

'Oh, Emma!' Lexi cried.

He took them across the room to a large sofa and the ladies sat down. His cock and balls were shaved and despite his years he had the hard-on of a 20 year old. It was thick, uncut and about 8" long, it was hard as steel, pulsed rhythmically every few seconds and pre-cum oozed from the tip. His ball sack was large and hung loose. Emma fondled his nuts and Lexi took hold of his cock and began a gentle stroking. After running her fingers over the entire length of the shaft Lexi pulled the foreskin back all the way and his knob was so full of blood it looked ready to burst. Emma looked at Lexi and they both grinned then, in unison, leaned forward and tongued either side of the stiff dick. They shared sucking his cock, licking the head and tonguing the piss hole. Henry's erection throbbed and the familiar taste of pre-cum filled both ladies' mouths. Emma caressed his balls and took each one in turn into her mouth and sucked gently on them while Lexi sucked his knob and masturbated him. 

Henry pushed the ladies back into the sofa and knelt as they spread their legs wide for him. He ate one pussy and fingered the other then changed back and forth until he deemed them ready to be fucked. He fondled their tits and asses then stood and stroked his cock which to Emma appeared bigger and harder than ever. The room was filled with a sexual cacophony so familiar to Emma and she heard the familiar sounds of Abigail. She turned to see her kneeling on a large armchair. Gavin was pumping piston-like into her from behind and the old gal was loving every second. She moaned, screamed, whimpered and cried out, "Give it to me, yes, yes, oh yes, fuck me, oh yes fuck me!' Just before she climaxed, her pleadings became quite frantic then she exploded with high-pitched moans and sobs but Gavin kept going and built her up to a second orgasm. Her old cunt may have been well-used by a lot of cocks over the years but none had aroused more than Gavin's. They seemed to have set one another afire like Emma had never seen.

Emma sighed as Henry's cock entered her and began a firm and deep thrusting. He fingered Lexi then she enjoyed his cock and Emma his fingers. Henry considered himself to be a connoisseur of the female form and there was no more beautiful part than their posterior. He urged the two aroused women to turn onto their knees and bury their heads in the sofa. He gazed at the rumps before him, stroking his huge erection. The soft skin, so sensual to caress, squeeze and spank. He eyed the cleft between the cheeks of Emma first, down over her anus to her pussy, spread, wet and welcoming. He turned his gaze to Lexi and followed the same path. Their bottoms were so similar yet so different, he especially liked to compare their pussies, he had never seen two that were the same and he had seen plenty and had loved fucking them all. He held his throbbing cock and placed it on the top of Emma's butt crack. He moved it down and lingered on her anus before rubbing it over her labia and clit then eased inside her. 

 

'Oh Henry, your cock always feels so good, fuck me deep the way you know I like best,' Emma moaned, 'it's good to feel you inside me again.' Henry granted her request and pumped Emma's hard as he finger-fucked Lexi. After some time Emma murmured, 'Give Lexi some, Henry, fuck her now.'

'It will be my distinct pleasure, my Dear,' he said and withdrew from Emma's pussy and moved to Lexi. He followed the same routine as he did with Emma then slapped his erection against Lexi's pussy lips and clit then pushed into her. 'Ooh, that's so sweet!' he sighed and Lexi moaned as he began to thrust, she was tight but Henry felt her vagina adjust to his girth until he was in all the way to his balls that were large and loose and slapped against her clit and pubic mound. His right hand fondled and spanked Lexi's ass and his left worked on Emma's clit and pussy. 

Deepak, an east Indian who Emma had been with several times at the orgies, came and stood next to Henry. His fully-erect dick glistened with pussy juice and looked like a log of wet milk chocolate and twitched regularly. It wasn't as thick as Henry's cock but it was longer at almost eleven inches and Emma did love being fucked by him and his wife ate pussy like no one else Emma knew. 'Be my guest,' Henry offered and removed his fingers from Emma's pussy. 

He fondled Emma's bottom as his long cock bobbed on her clit and labia before he steered it into her. She turned, smiled at him and whimpered, 'Oh yes, fuck me, Deepak, fuck me, it's been too long!'

Lexi howled as Henry grasped her butt cheeks and slammed into her then pulled out and sent hot streams of semen spurting over her labia, clit, anus and back and rubbed his cock through it all  Finally, when he became flaccid, he complimented Lexi on being a wonderful piece of ass and moved away. Deepak immediately moved to Lexi and began fucking her and Emma's pussy was soon filled with another cock by a man she had never meet and it felt so exciting.

And so it went for several hours. The conversation on the drive home was animated and full of excitement. Gavin commented that he was completely satisfied and spent, Lexi said she had taken more cocks than in her gangbang videos and Emma fully realized how much she missed an orgy. All had been invited back for the next one in six weeks and Gavin was meeting up with Abigail in a city hotel the following weekend while she was attending a conference, Henry was aware and told him to enjoy his wife as much as he wanted. Emma and Lexi were spending the weekend with Henry who promised some interesting guests would be joining them.

There was a steady stream of modeling jobs for Emily and she had done a few adult videos. Two had been by herself, two with another woman and four with multiple women. She enjoyed all the caressing, fondling, fingering, licking, eating, dildo, vibrators, strap-ons and occasional spanking. She had also done two movies with men, the first with a young man and the second with five guys. They fucked her for almost three hours and Marcie said she could likely edit the footage into three separate movies. 

Although Marcie was a genius with cameras, Jenny was the creative mind that gave the photographs and videos that extra zing that attracted both male and female fans. Emma had become very popular in a short space of time and Jenny thought her popularity could be exploited even more and met with Marcie and Emma to discuss her ideas. 

'I propose we create a porn persona for Emma's videos and I have a suggestion,' Jenny opened. Marcie and Emma listened intently as Jenny continued, 'Emma is popular because she is a sexy, mature woman who enjoys lots of cock and pussy and her genuine love of sex is easy to see for all who watch her videos. The first dozen videos will set the persona of "Mrs. Jones" the ultimate, mature slut wife! A slut for sure but a classy slut with an insatiable appetite for sex with men and women from 18 to 80. Her revealing clothes will be expensive but slutty and she will wear garter belts, stockings, heels, very short skirts and split-crotch panties, when she wears panties at all. She'll also wear a variety of erotic lingerie and costumes from schoolgirl to dominatrix depending on the scenario and in all the videos she will flaunt her body in graphically obscene ways for her sex partners and viewers.  I want to use different and unusual locations both indoors and outdoors, some we can do from the studio but I have offsite locations lined up, the possibilities are endless.' Jenny paused and looked at Marcie and Emma.

'What do you think, Emma?' Marcie asked.

'Just call me Mrs. Jones,' Emma responded with a grin.

Jenny continued, 'Good. When the porn persona of Mrs. Jones is established I want to add Mr. Jones as her cuckold husband but with a twist. I want him to be black, very well hung and in the same age range as Emma, five years older would be perfect. I was thinking Tyler Grange would be perfect, if he'll sign on, I think he's 53 and I know his cock is close to a foot long.'

'Being black, is that the twist?' queried Marcie.

'You have to admit that being black and well hung is a twist for a cuckold in the porn world and he must comply with any command from Mrs. Jones and her partners. He may be ordered to wear lingerie or suck cocks but the one thing he'll not do is enter Mrs. Jones' pussy. When she is finished with her partners she will decide when and where he masturbates and cums. It may be on her pussy, ass, tits, nylons or anyplace on her body, an inanimate object such as a photograph or on himself. She will always tell him that maybe next time she will allow his cock into her pussy. I think the fans will like the anticipation of waiting to see when and if Mr. Jones' big cock will finally pound into Mrs. Jones.'

Jenny was correct, Mrs. Jones became a huge porn series that lasted seven years. Emma was a celebrity guest as Mrs. Jones at  Adult Expos at home and abroad. She was now retired and very wealthy and without the wig, make-up and erotic clothing she was never recognized and spent the winter at her beach villa on St. Kitts. 

Lexi and Gavin continue to visit and they still attend orgies at Henry and Abigail's. When she's not in St. Kitts Emma can still be found in Sandy's Coffee Shop most mornings enjoying her java and watching the morning rush on the street but she never picks up any discarded newspapers from seats.

The summer rain streamed down the windows of Sandy's Coffee Shop and Emma had already decided to take the long way home. She loved to walk in the rain and it was very warm so the walk would be ideal. The long way went through a park with lots of mature trees and would be more sheltered than the street. The threat of rain had caused Emma to bring an umbrella but she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She smiled briefly at the young black man seated near the door as she left. He was smartly dressed and groomed and she thought he must be a lawyer or in the financial sector.

A little way into the park Emma heard, 'Mrs. Jones.' She ignored it and walked on. 'Mrs. Jones,' rang out again and reluctantly, she stopped and turned.

It was the young man from Sandy's, he was wearing a raincoat and as Fate would have it, was holding a newspaper over his head. 'Are you talking to me, Sir?' Emma said.

'You are Mrs. Jones, aren't you? I recognized your face in the coffee shop, that little thing you do with your bottom lip, I'd know it anywhere. I've watched all of your movies over and over and when I followed you into the park, your fantastic bottom was unmistakable.'

'Let's go over here,' Emma suggested and they moved off the path and under a large tree. 'You have a slight accent, where were you born, the UK?'

'Kenya. My folks and I came here when I was eight.'

'Ah, Kenya, that accounts for the slight British accent I hear.'

'I guess so, my name is Kyle, very pleased to meet you, Mrs. Jones.'

'It's Emma actually, Mrs. Jones is no more but thank you for the compliments!'

Hello, Emma, it's very exciting to meet you.'

Kyle was certainly a handsome specimen and Emma's thoughts were racing. Abigail's tally of different cock nationalities was at 29 while Emma's was at 25 thanks to a plethora of stiff dicks from all over during the Mrs. Jones years and a Kenyan would make it 26, within striking distance of Abigail during the winter on St. Kitts. 

The intensity of the rain increased and Kyle was invited under the umbrella. 'This is so great,' he raved, 'meeting you has made my day... no, my year!'