Show Me, Emma, Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you, that is very nice. You're soaked, I live just around the corner, come and dry off, I'm sure the rain will ease eventually,' Emma offered and when they looked into one another's eyes it was clear what the offer was.

They spent the rest of the morning and all afternoon naked. Kyle was so excited he could hold back for more than a minute after his big black cock entered Emma's pussy and he flooded her with a massive ejaculation. He soon regained another erection and they fucked for hours in the bedroom, show, kitchen, living room and on the floor. It was just after 5:00PM and Kyle had cum for the third time twenty minutes ago. They had laid together for a while then he said he should go. He was standing by the fireplace and noticed a small frame containing a newspaper ad for models on the mantle. He picked it up and asked, 'What's this?'

Emma was sitting on the sofa and like Kyle, she was also naked. 'That is what led to Mrs. Jones, she said and spread her legs in a lewd display. Kyle leered at her and she saw his cock begin to stiffen. 'You want me again don't you? You naughty boy, can you stay the night?'

Kyle walked to her and when he reached her his cock was fully erect and he slid into her quickly and fully. There was little rest and no sleep that night and after coffee in Sandy's they parted company with the promise to meet that night.