Show Me, Emma, Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was flushed and suddenly very horny. 'I would have thought we were too old for that sort of thing,' she said.

Lexi shook her head, 'Not at all, videos of older ladies with younger men are very popular. With your looks and body you would be much in demand, with producers and young men.'

'Do you really think so?' Emma said, wriggling and feeling turned on.

'I know so,' replied Lexi, 'Gavin has told me how much he'd like to be with you.'

'He has! Oh! I wish he was here right now.'

Lexi picked up her phone, 'He's downstairs waiting for my call, shall I tell him to come up?'

'Oh, you are naughty,' then after a pause Emma said, 'call him.'

Lexi let Gavin in then sat next to Emma. 'You knew, didn't you?' Emma said to Gavin.

'Knew what?'

'That I wanted you.'

'From the moment I saw you I wanted you but I wasn't sure until just now when Lexi called.'

'Let me prepare her for you,' Lexi purred and kissed Emma on the mouth and  their tongues entwined.  Lexi fondled Emma's more than ample breasts over the thin material of the t-shirt and her nipples rapidly became erect. 'Let's show Gavin your pussy, I'm sure it's lovely, wet and sweet and you want his big, hard cock pumping into it but he'll have to wait until I've eaten it.'

'Oh yes, eat me, lick my clit and put your fingers in me,' Emma moaned as she abandoned any sense of propriety and spread her legs wide and exposed her mature cunt to Gavin's gaze. She raised the t-shirt up to her neck and lifted her legs back and held them there with her hands placed behind her knees. The sight of Emma splayed out on the sofa was deliciously obscene, she was completely and lewdly exposed from her large tits, down past the sensual curve of her hips to her pussy, wet, open and welcoming to her lovely bottom and anus. She felt Lexi's fingers slide inside her followed by her lips on her clit. Gavin stood several feet away, removing his clothes and not taking his eyes off the two mature sluts before him.

When he pulled down his briefs Emma saw he was fully erect, 'Oooh yes,' she moaned as he began to stroke it. She could feel an orgasm building and Lexi sensed it also and worked her fingers and tongue ever more feverishly and when Gavin put one knee on the sofa and moved his cock towards her mouth, she let go. She was at the apogee of her cry when Gavin's big knob hit the roof of her mouth. She screamed and sucked and sucked and screamed as Gavin drove his cock into her throat and Lexi never slackened her work on Emma's pussy and clit. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced and when Gavin pulled out she gasped and panted, her chest heaving heavily.

Lexi sat next to Emma and began to maul and kiss her still-heaving tits. Gavin got between Lexi's spread thighs and began fucking her while he fingered Emma's hot, wet and gaping pussy. After Lexi had received a healthy dose of stiff dick, Gavin moved to Emma and gave her a good pumping before unleashing a huge ejaculation deep inside her that triggered another orgasm. Lexi then ate Emma's pussy and brought her to her third climax of the evening. Emma sucked Gavin's cum-covered cock and was reminded how much she loved the taste of semen and cunt juice. The evening ended with Emma and Lexi in a sixty-nine while Gavin looked on, enjoying the scene.

When Emma closed her eyes to sleep later that evening she had a contented smile on her face. She realized her abstinence from sex was not good for her, she needed to be fucked regularly and she needed the stimulation of group sex and orgies to achieve the ultimate thrill especially now Jim had gone and she knew how she was going to achieve just that. 

On the beach next morning the photographing went very smoothly thanks to Amy and her professional crew although the close proximity of naked bodies on view and brushing past one another in the marquee had Emma aroused and thinking of orgies at Henry's and Abigail's mountain retreat. After lunch one of the hotel pools had been cordoned off for their use. The men modelled tiny speedo-type briefs while the women sashayed about mostly in bikinis.

After dinner Emma and Lexi went for a stroll downtown and had a drink in a quiet bar off the main strip before returning to the hotel. 'What would you like to do?' Lexi asked.

'I'd like Gavin to fuck me again while we're in a sixty-nine.'

'Umm, very naughty! Let's see if he is in the bar. He wasn't, so Lexi called his room and he answered. Emma got her wish and Lexi got another mouthful of cum and pussy juice.

It was the last day and Amy had chosen one model from each of the three groups for a special photo shoot. Gavin was her favorite male model, Chaz, a stunning young raven-haired beauty and Emma. They would travel up to the rocky coast at Tequesta for the final shoot. The client had a special product line of very high-end and provocative designs targeted at well-heeled jet-setters to Brazilian and Caribbean beaches and the French and Italian Riviera's who wanted to make a statement of how beautiful and rich they were by wearing something that covered almost nothing. Gavin would obviously model the men's line while Chaz and Emma the bikinis and string bikinis. Amy explained to Emma that mature women were the biggest purchases of provocative swimwear and Emma had the perfect mature, erotic body on which to display the products. Amy warned Emma she would for all intents and purposes feel naked and hoped she'd be comfortable with that? Emma readily agreed, she wanted to continue to attract Gavin's attention by presenting herself to him in the lewdest way possible. 

A minivan and a motorhome had been rented for the hour and a half drive and the motorhome would serve as the change room. In total there would be nine people for the shoot that Amy had planned for around and on the volcanic rocks at Tequesta beach. Only one dresser was going who was familiar with the product line and she would also take care of hair and make-up. Amy had a crew of four who would handle set-up and lighting etc. and Lexi decided to stay an extra night at her own expense and came along to watch and help out wherever needed.

Once Amy had scouted the rocks on the beach she knew how the shoot would unfold. She would photograph the models separately and in various combinations with the emphasis on sex and erotic poses. The dresser had organized the products for each model and when Emma put on her first micro string bikini she had to agree with Amy, she did feel naked. It was little more than three postage stamps held together with fine cord. Wearing it made her horny and that feeling only increased when Amy directed her into provocative poses that Emma thought must border on the pornographic and it excited her.

The numerous rock formations gave Amy ample scope to display the models in the sexiest of poses. Emma saw a crowd of locals and tourists gathering and gawking at her and the other models as they posed and that only served to increase her arousal. She imagined she was performing lewdly for them, exposing herself, playing with herself and pumping a large dildo wildly into her pussy until they rushed over, mauled her tits, ass and horny cunt and fucked her right there on the rocks. Cum splattered over her tits and face, load followed load shot down her throat and deep into her cunt. Emma had never felt sexier as she did now and her future began to coalesce in her mind, she knew what she wanted to do and she knew where she had to go.

Considering the minuteness of the bikinis and the positions she was directed to pose in, Emma wondered how she could not be exposing her pussy, anus and nipples. She heard the camera auto-drive clicking rapidly and Marcie encouraging her with, 'Show me, Emma, show me,' repeatedly. Emma thought Marcie must be recording pornographic images of her most intimate body parts and that turned her on even more. She loved to flaunt her body in front of admiring men, especially when they were naked, erect and masturbating as they ogled her as often happened at Henry and Abigail's sex parties but flaunting for the camera had the same effect erotic effect on her. Later, when she viewed the photos, Amy's skill was evident, she had used angles and light to render the photos very sexual and sensual but not obscene in any way but the experience had been  incredibly erotic for Emma.

After dinner in the hotel Emma was sitting with Lexi on the sofa in Gavin's room. They were fondling each other's pussy and breasts and kissing occasionally as they watched Chaz ride up and down on Gavin's erection. He was sitting on the hard-backed desk chair with his head buried in the young model's firm tits. She moaned softly as he mauled her bottom and pulled her down onto the entire length of his cock. He continued to fuck her for several minutes before lifting her up, 'Let's give someone else a turn, 'C'mon, Lexi, sit on this,' he said, shaking his cock.

She wasted no time and soon her pussy was being treated to Gavin's hard dick. Chaz sat next to Emma and they began to kiss and fondle as they watched Lexi being fucked. Emma turned slightly to Chaz and easily slid three fingers into her young pussy. It was very creamy and had been well-stretched by Gavin's big cock. Her labia were swollen and Emma squeezed along their length before concentrating on her clit and after less than thirty seconds Chaz embraced Emma tightly and cried through an orgasm as Emma returned her fingers to Chaz's cunt and pumped them back and forth vigorously.

Emma took her turn riding Gavin's cock and when she dismounted Chaz was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, thrusting fingers into her pussy and violently rubbing her clit. Lexi had straddled Chaz's face and was being eaten with enthusiasm. 'Oh, that's nice,' Gavin said when he looked over to the bed then said to Emma, 'eat Chaz and I'll fuck you from behind.' Emma replaced Chaz's fingers with her tongue and felt Gavin enter her pussy. Lexi writhed on Chaz's face and held on to the headboard as she climaxed noisily at the same time Chaz had a second orgasm and squirted over Emma's face. Gavin sped up his thrusts and Emma exploded just seconds before Gavin. When Gavin withdrew, Emma rolled over and Lexi's mouth was quickly onto her pussy licking her cunt juice and cum while Chaz sucked on Gavin's cock which remained hard enough so he could turn Chaz onto all fours and give her a good fucking from behind for several minutes. It was a fitting end to a good shoot and everyone was heading home in the morning on the same plane except Chaz who was going to California for another modeling job.

Lexi managed to get a seat next to Emma on the flight home and a few minutes before they landed, pulled a card from her bag. 'Here, I thought this would save you the trouble of asking Amy.' Emma looked at the plain business card that read:

MARCIE GRAHAM

Adult Photography & Videography

515-276-8801

(By Appointment Only)

Emma glanced at her friend and said, 'How did you know?'

'I saw how turned-on you were modeling those skimpy micro bikinis and how you respond to what Gavin and I do to you, you'll be a natural for porn and you'll love it. I mentioned it to Amy and she gave me the card, she was going to give it to you herself since she thought you were an excellent candidate for adult work.'

'Thanks. I do love showing off my body in lewd and obscene ways, I surprise myself sometimes how horny I get. On the rocks yesterday when Amy was saying, "Show me, Emma, show me," I wanted to plunge my fingers into my pussy and show her.'

'That's a common phrase in the business, Marcie uses it also, it seems to encourage folks like us to put on a better show,' Lexi said with a chuckle.

Lexi and Gavin both lived less than a thirty minute drive from Emma and they continued to visit one another for sex. Despite her eagerness to contact Marcie Graham it was not the first call Emma would make. She rang the familiar number, 'Hello, Abigail, it's Emma.' 

'Oh, Emma, it's so nice to hear your voice, it's been too long.'

'Yes, it has been a while. The reason I'm calling is I'd like to reconnect with you and Henry. I've had some experiences lately that have made me realize I miss you and your parties and need that kind of stimulation in my life, just call me a slut for more than one cock at a time. I also have a male and female friend who would like to meet you.'

'I don't see wanting more than one cock at a time to be a problem, my Dear. As to your friends, as Henry always says, the more the merrier. You'll find a few new faces and some old ones. We have a party planned for Saturday the 25th, Henry has some theme in mind, a slut wife night I think, he loves the ladies dressed like sluts, as all men do when it comes right down to it. I can never keep up with his fantasies and imagination but you know how he enjoys seeing all the ladies in garter belts, stockings, heels and miniskirts with a lot of make-up, especially ruby-red lipstick. I have to admit he's a horny old devil but he knows how to host an orgy, love him!'

'Yes, he does Abigail, I'm looking forward to the 25th and thank you, bye for now.' Emma then called Marcie Graham and left a message on the answering machine. Next she called Lexi and Gavin and told them about the orgy. She gazed down at the street a long way below and reflected on the past week. Events had certainly moved rapidly, she had climaxed more in the last seven days since Jim's death and been fucked more than in a long time. She had rekindled her love of sex with another woman, had both a male and female friend that promised regular sex, found she enjoyed displaying her almost naked body again and reconnected with Henry and Abigail. She was pleased with her life and smiled at what had occurred and wondered about the possibilities the future held for modeling and Marcie Graham. She went to her bedroom and removed her jeans and panties. She inserted a DVD in the player and took the thick, heavily-veined realistic, black rubber cock from the drawer and watched Jim being sucked off by the black woman while her husband and three other black men fucked her on the bed. It was a highly satisfying orgasm and after she dressed she picked up her house keys and headed to Sandy's for a well-earned mug of coffee.

  

Marcie Graham returned Emma's call and they agreed to meet the following week. 'I'll email you a questionnaire, return it and we'll discuss it next week,' Marcie said before she hung up.

Emma arrived at the address Marcie had given her and saw it was an old three-story, brick building that appeared to have once been a factory. She entered into a renovated space and went to the smart lobby desk and was greeted by an attractive young lady dressed casually in a sweatshirt and jeans, 'Hi, my name is Jenny, you must be Emma, we've been expecting you,' she said as they shook hands. 'I'm Marcie's assistant, I do a bit of everything around here. Let me give you the five cent tour. The ground floor is taken over for still photography and broken up into areas of different shapes and sizes. These screens all slide in different directions on an overhead track system so the right backdrop can be created for the look Marcie wants,' Jenny explained as they walked around. Emma noted there were numerous sofas, chairs, beds, a spiral staircase and many other furnishings for the model to be photographed in and on. Jenny went to a chest of drawers and opened the top drawer and Emma saw an array of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and other sex toys. Other drawers held B&D accessories, condoms, lubricants and assorted sexual paraphernalia. Jenny opened a large sliding door behind which was a large dressing room filled with erotic clothing and costumes, 'We can create almost any scene with our props and clothes,' she said as she led Emma through another door, 'This is where the model gets make-up and wigs as necessary.' 

Upstairs was much the same as the ground floor except there was a lot more equipment for video-making. 'There is a staff of eight to handle everything, it takes all for videos but less for stills. They carried on up the flight of stairs to the third floor. 'On this floor we have offices and it's where the editing is done. They approached a wall of glass and Jenny announced, 'And here is Marcie's office.'. Marcie stood, left her desk and shook hands with Emma. She was shorter than Emma had imagined, about 5' 3", with long, red-dyed hair.

They sat and Marcie picked up the questionnaire Emma had completed. 'You will have guessed from this that we are not into anything extreme, just erotic, sexy scenarios, we hope anyway. I did receive a call from Amy and she told me that I would be pleased with you. She said you had a great body and liked to show it off. Are you an exhibitionist?'

Emma thought for a moment then said, 'I never thought about that much but I think I must be. I always enjoyed showing off my body to my husband and other lovers before, during and after sex and have lately discovered I get very aroused when modelling provocative and revealing clothing and bikinis.'

'Good, we are into women who are proud of their bodies and don't mind displaying it erotically. More women are looking at adult material these days so we attempt to cater to them in addition to men. We realize that men are pigs and basically want to see tits, asses and pussies, they fantasize that women, especially their wives, are insatiable, nymphomaniac sluts who can't get enough cock and we do present that fantasy in our photos and videos but we also try to portray women as a beautiful, sentient beings, soft, warm and feminine as well as sensual, sexy and horny. I think we'll like working together. You ticked the boxes on the questionnaire regarding group sex, girl-on-girl and interracial, have you had experience with any of those?' 

'Yes, my husband and I were swingers for several years and attended orgies where I had sex with other women and men of different races.'

'Good! We do all that. Our B&D is playful and we do it in a sensual and erotic way, you may find yourself cast as a dominatrix or a submissive so I'm sure your theatrical experience will be useful. The hottest area of porn at the moment is mature women. The horny housewife enjoying cock, especially a white housewife enjoying black cock or a mature woman being satisfied by a younger man are very popular. Jenny is my indispensable right arm and the creative brains for what we do here. She creates the storyline and the look of the shoot whether it be still or video. She does that through the backdrops, outfits and make-up to create the fantasy. All our models are health screened, we have condoms available but we'd rather not use them.'

'I don't like condoms either. Here's my bill of good health, had it done last week,' Emma said and handed the paper to Marcie.

'Great, just the matter of fees for service then.' Once that was dealt with Marcie asked, 'Since you're here, would you like to do a short photo shoot?'

'Sure, I'd love to,' Emma responded. 

Marcie picked up her cell and called Jenny.' Emma's agreed to do a photo shoot now, could you get her ready, please? I'll leave the theme up to you.'

Jenny and Emma went down to the make-up area, 'You don't need much make-up, you have good skin,' Jenny said as she used a tiny amount of mascara and a refresh of lipstick. 'We are not having you looking like a slut today, I have something else in mind. That's all you need, let's go downstairs to the wardrobe department. Emma stripped naked and Jenny selected a tiny pair of white, lacy panties, thigh-high, black stockings, a white shelf bra, a calf-length, flared summer dress in bright yellow that was covered with flowers and a matching, wide-brimmed hat and high heels. Once dressed, Jenny took an all-around look and declared it was perfect then led Emma into the studio and slid various panels here and there, moved plants and lights and finally a bench. It was a summer park scene and Emma fitted into it perfectly.