Show Some Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
359 Followers

"Yeah." Sally wiped the sweat from her forehead with her sweater sleeve.

Holly bucked as someone applied a generous handful of cold lube to her rear, working it in with a single finger. "I'm Jodie," She called from behind. "and I'm a part-time mall Santa."

"Jodie." Called Casey.

"What? I just didn't want to say I'm unemployed."

"What happened?"

"I went into work high, because I forgot I was working that day, and I was high, so I forgot I couldn't go in high."

"My dad run's a pizza place." Called a new voice. "It's not much, but they're always looking for drivers."

"What pizza place?"

"Marty's."

"Your dad is Marty?"

"My grampa was Marty, but my dad owns it now."

"No shit. I never knew that."

Jodie slapped her ass, leaving a lube handprint on her cheek, and got to work. Holly felt her hole stretch as Jodie probed further and further in. She bucked and shook as she felt Jodie's hard thing push inside her until her hips touched her ass.

A sudden tap at her abs startled Holly. She looked down, but could not see past the stocks.

"I'm Marie." Said someone from below her. All she could see were her striped socks and worn-out sneakers. "I'm twenty-two, and I'm a mechanic, so I'm used to being in this position.

She jerked on Holly's member, pulling it down towards herself, occasionally licking it with her tongue.

"You're a mechanic?" Said a new member, a blonde that was just as nude as Holly and Gloria were. Perhaps she had trouble finding underwear to contain those huge breasts and that snakelike penis. Strangely, it wasn't hard yet. To Holly, she said, "I'm Bev, and I'm a dentist. Sorry, but I sometimes have trouble getting it all the way hard."

She dangled it before Holly like the worm at the end of a hook. Holly licked at it and kissed it a bit, the substantial weight of the loose flesh brushing against her cheek like an empty jacket sleeve.

"You're a dentist?" Called Jodie. "I'm looking for a new dentist."

"What happened to your old one?"

"Groping me while I'm under."

"Really?!"

"Yeah! No matter how much I beg, he won't do it!"

"Jodie!"

Evidently, Casey calling out her name in frustration after a terrible joke was the only time a name was normally spoken aloud during this ceremony.

Bev stepped up on her toes, and Holly put her lips on the end of Bev's penis and gently slurped it in like a single strand of the world's best-tasting spaghetti. Once inside her warm, wet mouth, Bev's thing started to unkink in her mouth like a hose filling with water. This thing was so big, she was afraid it would come out the other end and surprise whoever that was who was already there.

Once it stopped growing, Bev pulled it out, standing against her body like a fireman's pole. "Thanks." She walked off. Holly was a little miffed that she didn't get any sweet come this time, until another person came up, introduced themselves as Debra, a bank manager, and stuffed their hard thing into her mouth again for her to suck at like a pacifier, and with the same effect.

A conversation started behind the stocks. "Marie, is it? If you're a mechanic, let me ask you..." Bev spoke. "My car's making a high-pitched noise. What do you think that is?"

The teasing of Holly's erection with a hot tongue ceased as Marie spoke. "I can only guess without looking at it myself, but... did it sound like this?"

Marie put her hand around the base of Holly's scrotum and pulled down on her balls... gently, but not too gently.

Holly whined.

"Yeah, like that."

"That's the fan belt or the timing belt. Could be both. I'd bring it in."

Holly saw the line that was forming, two more beautiful women with beautiful dicks waiting to be serviced. Holly released the stop button, allowing it to hang from her wrist by the lanyard. She gestured for them to come over. They introduced themselves as Nina and Jade, two co-workers at a local bookstore who were surprised to learn what they had in common other than a love of books and deep burning and incurable nymphomania, common of all librarian-types they'd encountered. Whether they were the cause of this affliction, they were not sure.

Holly released Debra's dick to suck on Jade's, or maybe this one was Nina. She'd forgotten because she was too busy sucking dick to know specifically whose dick she was sucking. She traded back and forth between the three, jerking off the two while they waited for some more sucking.

Then something she didn't expect happened. Marie, the mechanic who was spread out below her, wrapped her legs around Holly's suspended torso and pulled herself up onto Holly's hanging prick, sliding it in her pussy without using her arms and thrusting by using her legs. The stocks held both of them, and the extra weight didn't cause Holly any discomfort. It didn't feel like a physically possible move, but Holly knew what a pussy felt like.

It was all so much. So much to do, so much to pay attention to, so many lovely penises to attend to. But she could only focus on one at a time, or three or four, as it were. She jerked the others harder, softly begging for their hot seed with every breath.

The woman who was pounding her ass, whoever it was, had finally had enough, and filled her insides with what felt like gallons of come. At that moment, Holly finally lost control. She lost control and spilled her seed into the womb of this complete stranger. She assumed it was Marie, but who really knew? This was normally where she'd pull out and decorate their lovely tits or at least pretend she wasn't trying to get someone pregnant.

But she wasn't in control anymore. Not even of her own body or reflexes. This woman, this stranger, was in control of where she came. She held still, her legs folded like a pretzel, pinching her in place until Holly's come started to leak out from her pussy and dribble to the floor. Never had she ever been so careless to come this hard into someone. Was she going to hear from her in less than a year's time, possibly with twins, triplets?

It was the hottest thing Holly had ever done. Her grip grew stronger on the two dicks before here, working them until they popped at the same second, spraying their seed all over her and the stocks. White drops decorated the concrete floor. Casey retrieved a yellow Wet Floor sign from somewhere and set it nearby.

The three women parted, and Marie reappeared. Holly recognized her by the striped socks. She was a small Asian woman, not what Holly expected when she thought 'mechanic,' except for the bandana holding her hair back. Marie was holding her pussy with one hand, her boner still hard and leaking precum in a way that would be alarming if a car was leaking such a vital fluid.

"I don't really want to be pregnant, either." She whispered. "So why don't you take care of your mess?"

Marie buried Holly's mouth with her pussy, and Holly pushed the folds open with her tongue, pulling out as much of her come as she could. This was not a recommended form of contraception, but that didn't make it any less pleasurable. When she felt 'safe,' Marie dismounted and lashed her tongue against Holly's swirling the seed and nectar around their mouths.

"Maybe I'll get YOU pregnant and see how YOU like it." She joked.

"Get in line." Holly already felt two people behind her, somehow banging both her ass and pussy in a way that didn't seem comfortable for the two of them. Maybe one of them was really tall...

Marie, unwilling to wait or take an unnecessary step for ecstacy, shoved her appendage down Holly's throat without another word. Holly pretended to act surprised. Someone else climbed down onto the ground and was teasing Holly's hanging prick with her tongue. Two more got their dicks rubbed by her free hands and painted her face with yet more come...

And so on.

Eventually, everyone was spent. Holly was a limp heap, barely held aloft by the rack she was still strapped to. Gloria's team was still going, but Holly was currently not being banged by anyone. Casey, the pompadoured woman who ran this crazy establishment, appeared with a bottle of Gatorade with a bendy straw standing out from the bottle's neck. Holly slurped half the bottle in a single gulp. She was desperately thirsty, but she was surprised she had any room left in her stomach at all.

Holly panted, her hair heavy with sweat and other fluids, her body shiny, her face reddened, her mouth partially open as she continued to catch breath that was just too fast for her.

"You done?" Casey asked.

Holly looked at her. She swung her wrist so that the remote attached to the lanyard swung upwards and landed in her palm. "Did I press the button?"

Casey looked to the lighting grid. "No."

"Did I say the name of a Ron Howard film?"

"Not unless he directed a film called Harder, You Fucking Fucks."

Holly brought her wrists together. She was barely able to reach the plastic bit holding the lanyard to her wrist, loosen it, and work it off her hand.

"Then I guess I ain't done."

She dropped the emergency switch.

Casey caught it and immediately put it back in Holly's hand.

"Sorry, that's not allowed. You have to have a way to stop it nonvocally. Trust me, Gloria wouldn't wear it if I didn't make her."

"Oh. Sorry." Holly looked away.

"Don't be." Casey leaned in closer, pressing their noses together. "I love your enthusiasm. I'm so glad you came out tonight. You're making me think that maybe I should get in that thing myself..."

"You'll have to get me out first."

Casey purred, and kissed Holly again. She stood, her huge prick inches from her face.

"I have one more question." Holly called up. "That little thing..." She pointed to the dyed tuft of pubic hair. "I never grew any, and I never knew one who did, so..."

Chuckling, Casey picked at the edge of the tuft of hair, and pulled it off with the distinct gentle rip of double-sided tape.

"Oh." Holly hummed.

Casey put the merkin back in place on her mons pubis. She clapped to the resting crowd. "Hey, ladies! She's not finished yet."

The crowd cheered, and the fun continued.

--

Holly had a vague memory of being taken to 'the back.' There was a pool less than three feet deep, filled with warm water and tarted up with fragrance, oils and other relaxing compounds. Water perpetually poured into the pool from stylized fountains that looked like ancient Greek pottery, the two arms of each jug poised like arms akimbo. In each corner, little cones of incense burned away and released their sandalwood and jasmine scents.

Holly barely stirred and found herself in the welcoming arms of Gloria. Gloria held her closer, and Holly immediately drifted back into sleep without meaning to.

Some time later, she woke, more fully rested. Gloria was still there. All Holly's strained muscles and tender spots... they felt great, no worse than when she'd stepped into this building. There was something unusually cooling within this warm water, perhaps aloe or menthol. Her body felt almost as good as new.

Her mind, of course, would never quite be the same.

Gloria took a natural sea sponge from the edge of the pool and scrubbed Holly's arm with the bath water, lifting up whatever grime or sweat remained clinging to her.

Holly had finally found her voice. "That was... intense."

"It definitely is." Gloria took Holly's other arm and scrubbed it delicately.

Spotting a similar sponge on the edge of the pool, Holly took it and soaked it in the soothing waters. She reached across to Gloria's breast and scrubbed it gently, trying to work off the obscene marker. The water didn't seem to help, so she rubbed harder... and harder still, hard enough that she would expect even permanent marker to smudge or fade a bit.

"Holly, if you want me to shake my tits for you, I'll just do it."

"What the hell? Why isn't it coming up?"

"It's not marker. It's a tattoo."

Holly gasped. Taking this body and plastering it with such things was worse than drawing a mustache on a famous painting that didn't even have a human face in it. How could she do such a thing?

Gloria could sense her apprehension. "Relax, Holly. They're not... completely permanent. They're semipermanent dyes that fade in two to four years."

"YEARS?"

"I love doing this, but I also know I might not be doing it forever." Gloria explained. "But I love having this on my skin at all times. It's sort of like those people who wear bondage knots under their clothes. Except here, there's no wedgie."

"But... why?"

"Like I said, this is how I get rid of stress. Stress, or at least workplace stress, is when you COULD control something, but are stopped by something external. It's the fact that something goes wrong, but someone or something didn't prevent it. That's stress. So... if you take all your control out, there's no reason to stress. It's like unplugging something from the wall and letting the battery drain for a bit."

Holly wasn't sure that metaphor tracked. "And all the anonymous sex..."

"It's easier to de-stress when it's something fun, I admit."

There was silence, but for the perpetual white noise of water trickling into the pool. Gloria pulled Holly closer, and Holly adjusted herself as her erection grew, the tip of her penis appearing over the edge of the water like the snout of a plesiosaurus. Holly bashfully put her hand over it.

"Did you know that I was..."

"I had no idea." Gloria confessed. "If I did, I wouldn't have invited you. I would have assumed you already knew about it. I thought you'd ride the stocks like I did, which you did. Which, by the way... I've never seen that. You've opened some doors tonight."

"I guess..."

"I'm serious. You know how often these girls talk about themselves?" Gloria continued. "I didn't know half their names. Now, after we were wrapping up, they were talking to each other, how they can help each other. They came here just for a place to get some free sex, but now they know where their sisters are out there in the world who will help them."

Holly sighed. Gloria held her close, Holly's prick nestled under their breasts. "I'm so glad you came out."

A few more seconds of silence. Gloria whispered, "Did you... take the opportunity? I'm not sure."

"No."

"Why not?"

Holly pulled back, gazed into Gloria's eyes, and kissed her.

"If I'm going to make love to you, and... maybe I think I can change that 'if' to a 'when...'"

"You can. It's definitely a 'when.'"

"When we do it, I want it to just be you and me. Or at least... I want you to know it's me."

They kissed again. "If we're going to do this, you should know something about me." Gloria said.

"What's that?"

"Every Friday, I go to this bar at the edge of town where I get fucked by forty different women over and over again."

Holly looked about. "What a coincidence." She said. "So do I."

DTales
DTales
359 Followers
12