Shower Fittings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Michelle whined as her feet touched rock bottom. "Already?"

"Now who's the beggar?" Sterling laughed, turning her whole body around. With her palms flat against the stone wall, Michelle was in perfect position for a thorough police search. But Sterling didn't have to search to find what he was looking for. Reaching around her body, he gave her tits a good squeeze.

"What's next?" she pleaded.

"This," he replied, coming at her from behind. His cock had no trouble finding the wetness of her cunt. It was right down there between the soft cheeks of her ass. Follow that valley until it gets good and wet, and you're right there. Right there.

"Right there!" she grunted, thrusting back against his hips. "Yeah, you got it baby. Right there. That's the spot!" Her accolades would have rung out across the lake without those great windows in the way.

She inched closer to the wall, pressing her forearms against the rocks. When she leaned her forehead against her hands, Sterling took her by the hips. He moved forward with her as she stood up high on her tiptoes, poised for deep penetration. Holding tight to her hips, he gave her what she wanted. He gave it to her over and over again, and she sighed and panted and growled all the while.

"Get a load of this!" Michelle exclaimed, reaching for the shower head to the right. "I never realized it was a handheld."

Grasping the stainless steel head, she pulled it from its cradle. Sterling promptly took it from her hand. When he held the four-jet wonder against her clit she cooed and giggled, writhing against the currents. "Oh, that is so good. Is that good for you, baby?"

"Yeah, that's good," he whispered in her ear.

Pounding Michelle's pussy as he sprayed her clit, Sterling grunted and moaned. As he moved the shower head in circles around her lips and thighs, the fine flows sprayed his balls as well. The gushing warmth of the water felt incredible, and he knew he would come that much faster for it. Her body rebounded and recoiled and he thrust in her. The intensity surged, energy building in the muscles of his legs and thighs.

"Oh, baby..." Michelle cried as he let the gushing water from the jets tumble over her clit. "Mmm-mmm-mmm!"

Her arousal inspired his. Though she panted and moaned and begged for mercy, the water kept right on coursing at them from all directions. When an errant jet of soft, warm water caressed his balls, he just couldn't hold back. "Oh yeah, babygirl, you do me so good, so good, so good!" He squeezed his woman's tits as he came inside her.

For a brief moment, he couldn't move a muscle. He was stuck in that instant of orgasmic seizure, hoping he'd never escape. His cock throbbed in her hot, wet pussy as she turned to kiss his shoulder. He found he could move after all, but only to kiss her neck.

Even after sliding the hand-held back into its slot, they basked in the warm water coursing over and down and across their bodies. Even after they'd turned off the multiple heads and jets, they held their pose in the stone shower until the steam died down enough that they could look out across the lake.

"What did I tell you?" Michelle asked, tracing her fingertips across his forearm. "This is some shower."

"It's a beauty," he agreed. "I wonder how much it would cost to install one of these babies at home, parts and labour."

Stepping out to grab a pair of towels, she replied, "More than you have at your disposal, my good man."

"I am good, aren't I?" he said with a self-satisfied grin. As he watched her run plush terrycloth all over her skin, he asked her to dry him off too. "I got you all nice and wet, now you get me all nice and dry."

"Come on," she laughed in response. "Let's get dressed and get out of here before somebody thinks we're breaking and entering."

Jumping out of the shower stall and into his clothes, he asked, "Well, aren't we?"

She turned to him with an incredulous expression on her face, and then smiled. "Honey, did you see me break anything to get in here? I used the key."

"Girl, we are still trespassers, key or no key," he replied as they opened the bedroom door. They stepped out into the hallway and froze in their tracks under the surprised stares of four wide eyes.

A woman with crow's feet and hot pink highlights walked fearlessly toward them. Observing Michelle's dripping-wet hair, she said to her companion, "Looks like these young people had the same idea we did."

"You must be Sarah," Sterling said, amazed by her calm reaction.

The woman put her hand to her heart, stepping closer. "No, but thank you for the compliment. Some people say we could be sisters."

"Sterling, these are Sarah's parents," Michelle said through gritted but smiling teeth. "Nice to see you again."

"Always a pleasure, Michelle," Sarah's dad said, inching toward Sterling with an extended hand.

Sterling had never shaken hands with a biker dude before, but there was a first time for everything. "Good to meet you."

"I have to apologize," Michelle interrupted. "I had no idea you two were staying here while Sarah was away."

The parents laughed, gazing fondly at one another. "Well, Sarah doesn't know either. I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy with us if she found out. About as happy as she'd be knowing her friends were sneaking in to use her shower."

The two couples stood in the hallway considering each other. There was no need for animosity among fellow trespassers.

With an infectious smile, Michelle touched the woman's arm and said, "It'll be our little secret."

12