Shower Power and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kane pulled out of my mouth, saying, 'suck his cock clean my slut.'

Obeying him, I couldn't help but cum again. I looked up at him, saying, 'yes, my master.'

Taking the first waiter in my mouth, I sucked, licked his cock and balls clean, tasting both our juices. I felt the other waiter swell inside me, then fill me full of spunk.

He pulled out of me, walking up to my mouth, which I opened obediently sucking, him clean too. Just as the first waiter slid under me, I heard Kane say, 'piss on him, let him drink your golden rain.'

What I didn't know was, Kane was now filming everything that was happening. The waiter pulled the hood of my clit back, aiming my pee hole to his mouth.

A few minutes later, we heard the gently click of the door closing, 'Now, my pet, put your hands on your ass and open wide for me. My brothers will be here soon.'

I felt him pushing the plug, in and out, making me feel so full. My pussy was swollen and wet with need. A need only he knew how to give me; as he was looking down at my cunt and ass, he seemed to read my mind.

'Yes, you look beautiful, your ass filled and your cunt so wet and full of spunk; it is begging me to fuck it. You want me to fuck you again, don't you?' He said as he knelt on one knee to inspect me.

He slid his tongue up and down my clit and cunt, feeling me tremble. Licking and sucking, bringing me to the edge of orgasm time and time again.

'You are not to cum, I know you want to, but you won't, do you understand? I want you ready for when my brothers arrive, which should be any time now. They will want to fuck your cunt, ass and mouth, at the same time.'

He had a plug button in his hand pressing it, turning the vibration on full. Seeing my body jerk, knowing the sensations I was getting. The smile on his face told me he was enjoying the way he was tormenting me. If I disobeyed, I knew he would punish me.

'Please master, can I cum, please master, I need to cum, please, I will be a good slut for you, please just let me cum.'

'No, you will only cum when I allow you to, do you understand? As there will be consequences if you cum without my permission. I will ask my brothers to walk you outside naked, and you will crawl on your hands and knees, with your collar and leash on and be a bitch for me.'

'Yes master, I understand.' I could feel the tremors starting to make me pulsate, my legs trembling. He told me to go and stand by the door. Legs spread with one of my feet on the stool.

I did as he stood in front of me, giving one almighty thrust, and he was buried deep inside my cunt. He could feel the humming of the butt plug down his shaft. He could hear me moaning, 'please master, I need to cum, please, I'm begging you. I will do anything, anything at all that you ask of me, but please, let me fucking cum for you.'

Moving his fingers to my nipples, he pinched and pulled hard on them, making me cry out, with pure, unadulterated need, with the way he was fucking me.

'Fuck angel, I'm cumming, come with me, make me feel you,' his finger and thumb finding my clit again, pinching and pulling, then slapping hard. I screamed, letting go like a volcano. I felt him pull me onto him as he roared, releasing his orgasm.

He held me tight; till I could support myself, leaning back, he gently caressed me, saying quietly. 'Never have I met anyone like you angel, you are everything I want and will ever need please say you will be mine, always, and wear my collar permanently. Yes, I will push you many times to the edge or orgasms. Sometimes, not allowing you to cum, you will serve only me, unless I say, then it will only be for family and friends. Don't think, I don't know how much you want sex, anyway you can get it, because I do, that I can and will fulfill.'

As I looked up, his eyes smiling. 'Yes, I will be your whore, your bitch. I will be your submissive slut master, and I would deem it an honour to wear your collar.' My fingers, finding my nipples, tugging hard on them. 'Anytime, anywhere, anyhow. I will be yours and obey you, always.'

Smiling at me, he told me to stay as I was, then disappeared for a few minutes. When he returned, he had something in his hand. Walking behind me, he told me to lift my hair. I felt him placing something around my neck, then kissed me deeply.

Another knock on the door. 'Ah, this will be my brothers and they all want to see you naked and fuck your holes. You are to obey me, understand. If you don't, I will allow my brothers to punish you, anyway, they see fit.'

'Yes, master,' my fingers automatically going down to my clit. When he saw this, he slapped my hand away, then opened the door.

His brothers were laughing and joking. But when they saw me, they circled me, their fingers playing with my body, sending me crazy. 'Fuck Kane, she is fucking gorgeous. You say you've taken her cherry; have you fucked her ass yet.'

'Yes, I have.' He looked at me, telling me to turn around and bend over. 'Show my brothers what a good slut you are, hold your ass cheeks open and show them your plug, as he gently caressed my cheeks.

'Can we fuck all her holes, Kane?'

Yes, you can, you will find, the more she is fucked, the more she craves, and believe me, she is a good cock sucker. Her daddy taught her how to give a good blowjob. But you must know, I shall be filming everything

that happens.'

By this time, all the brothers were naked, as one of them pulled on the butt plug, another fingering my pussy and pulling on my tits. The buttplug came out with a popping sound, holding my ass cheeks wide. 'Look at that ass,' one of the brother's said. Another lay on his back, telling me to sit on him. I slid easily onto him, pushing his cock between my cunt lips. The second one knelt between my thighs, holding my ass cheeks wide, pushing my back down, so he could thrust his cock deep in my ass, 'fuck, you are so tight,' he said as he pounded me. I was about to scream out another orgasm when my mouth was filled with a third cock, deep throating me. They all came within a few minutes of each other.

I had cum three more times, my hips continually bucking. Screaming in my head, 'more, give me more, fuck me hard, use me, make me your fucking slut doll.'

They each took their turn in each of my holes. By the time they had finished, I was more than panting, flopping spread-eagled on the floor. I didn't have a care in the world or who now saw me leaking spunk everywhere.

I unconsciously started playing again, with the overwhelming, intense feelings of pleasure. I was in a dream world of my own. Never had I known such feelings, so much so, I didn't want it to end.

They looked over to Kane when he said to them, 'I will let you know when the film is ready; and when I have trained her to be more obedient.'

They all watched me, saying in unison, 'we'd better get going before we end up fucking her again.' They all knelt, placing a kiss on my cheek, one of them saying, 'we hope Kane will share you with us again sometime, you are one rare beauty,' then they were gone.

Kane lifted me in his arms, carrying me to the bathroom. He knew I wouldn't have made it on my own, lowering me in the bath, he tenderly bathed me. He made sure I was clean all over.

Looking deep into my eyes, 'this is part of my world Annabella. Now, tell me truthfully, is this what you want, what you need, for me to be your only master, and for you to obey me at all times, no matter what and without question?'

I looked back at him, 'yes master, take me to your world, I am yours and yours only.

12