Shower Surprise

Story Info
A fun surprise in my girlfriend's shower.
681 words
4.01
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers

This story takes place about six months into my relationship with Jenny. For background, I was 18 and had just graduated high school, she was 20 and had just finished her second year of college. She had also just moved into a new apartment with a new roommate, her friend Dawn.

Jenny warned me prior to the move that Dawn was also bisexual, so Jenny's exploration was likely to take a leap forward. I reiterated to her that she was welcome to play with any other women she wanted, so long as she occasionally told me juicy stories. I explained to the both of them at the time, as a man, I was able to provide Jenny with certain things, and if she wanted those things it was my preference that she obtain them from me. But for those other wants for which I lacked the necessary equipment, she was free to explore. I think both she and Dawn were surprised by my lack of jealousy, but definitely took advantage of it.

As did I. Many of my date nights with Jenny ended up at the apartment with the three of us playing together, which inspired many stories. But this story is about one specific encounter.

I had spent the night at their apartment, an unusual occurrence as I was still living with my parents for the summer before moving away to college. It was just Jenny and I for the night, as Dawn worked late. But we had fun, and ended up with a good night's sleep naked in her bed. The next morning, Jenny needed to leave for work early, but invited me to stay and sleep in, which I did.

After some time I made my way to the bathroom and took advantage of their shower. While washing, the bathroom door opened. I peeked out of the curtain and saw Dawn come into the room. She was wearing just panties. Her red-haired pixie cut was messy, showing me that she had just rolled out of bed herself. She was tiny, barely 5 feet tall and skinny, with small perky tits. She preferred to keep a tuft of matching red pubic hair, making it easier for me to distinguish between her and the hairless Jenny when blindfolds were taken out of the naughty drawer. She locked her eyes on mine and gave a meager smile.

"Sorry" I said, "I'll be out in just a minute."

She wordlessly smiled and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. They fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them and pulled the curtain back, stepping into the shower to join me.

Still without speaking, she put her hands on my shoulders and guided my back against the wall. She pressed herself against me, nuzzling into my chest, the hot water flowing over her head and taming her wild hair. Then she lifted one foot to a shelf built into wall of the shower and grinded her pelvis against me more.

Soon she let out a soft groan, and that was when I noticed the warm stream flowing down my leg. She groaned again and the strength of the stream increased. I realized then what was happening. This woman with whom I had exchanged several other bodily fluids during the time we knew each other was adding a new one to the list. Without any prelude, she was pissing down my leg.

She finished and looked up at me with a smile. She hopped up and gave me a peck on the lips. "Naughty girl..." I said, not sure how else to respond.

She gave a slight giggle. "Don't tell Jenny" was her response. Then, just as quickly as she entered, she left, grabbing a towel on her way out the door.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and paused before leaving the apartment. I looked down the hall and saw that Dawn's bedroom door was closed. I decided to take the hint. I left without saying goodbye.

To keep my word, I never did mention what happened to Jenny.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers