Shower Time

Story Info
Young female teacher checks me out in the showers.
2.8k words
4.37
79.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtenwho
dtenwho
56 Followers

It was a Thursday afternoon. I had just finished up a gym class and I had helped the teacher to put the equipment away after we were finished the class. I usually did this as I had my car and was not rushing for the bus to get home. By the time I had made it to the changing room the other guys were just about to leave meaning I had the changing room and showers to myself. I kind of preferred that as sometimes the guys would make comments about my eight inch member. It wasn't bullying, I just thought they were jealous.

I showered in the open plan showers, got dressed and went to my car. Usually by this point Sarah was there waiting on me but today she wasn't. I got into the car and sent her a text message to ask her where she was. A couple of minutes later she replied telling me that she was on her way and asking if I could give Alison a lift home. I text Sarah back saying that giving Alison home wouldn't be a problem and, after a minute, both the girls climbed into the car.

"You took your time." I said.

"Yeah, we got into a bit of bother with Miss. Watson." said Sarah.

Miss. Watson was a relatively new teacher. She was only two years older than we were; she was a student at the school, left and came back a few years later as a teacher. Miss. Watson was hot. She had a slim figure but very curvy as well as a very pleasant person. All the girls loved getting her for lessons as she was so nice and encouraging, all the guys loved getting her for lessons as they would all eye her up through the class and then she was the talk of the changing rooms after the lesson had ended. I thought she was stunning as well and had often found myself staring at her very fine ass or big tits.

"Oh yeah, what did you do?" I asked as I started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

"It was your fault." Sarah snapped, but I knew she mean this in a playful way.

"My fault?! What did I do now?"

Sarah looked to Alison in the back seat and smiled but said nothing.

"What did I do?" I repeated.

"Well..." began Alison slowly "do you remember a couple of weeks ago when we were round at Katie's?"

"I do." I said. What I wanted to say was "You mean the night that my girlfriend and three of her female friends sucked my cock while completely topless?" but I thought that "I do." would be sufficient.

"Miss. Watson overheard us talking about it." said Alison.

"What Alison isn't mentioning is that Miss. Watson specifically heard us talking in detail about your dick." said Sarah. I looked at Sarah and raised my eyebrows. "I didn't know she was right behind us!"

"I know!" exclaimed Alison. "It's not like we were talking loudly or anything, she can just sneak up on you without being heard!"

"So what did she say to you?"

"She held us back until the changing room was empty and told us that what we were talking about was an inappropriate discussion for school regardless of how impressive we find the subject." Said Sarah.

"Did she actually say that?" I asked feeling a mixture of embarrassment and pride.

"Yep," said Sarah simply, "it was Alison that described it as impressive."

I glanced at Alison in the mirror. "I actually said 'fucking impressive'.".

I sighed and said jokingly "I know. This life chose me, you know..."

"Oh shut up!" Said Sarah playfully and hitting my arm while Alison laughed.

After a few minutes we were at Alison's house. She lived not far out of the town where we went to school. We said goodbye and carried on up the road. Sarah was about five minutes away from Alison on a farm. We drove up there chatting about this and that and we eventually pulled in at her house. I told her that I would see her in the morning, gave her a kiss and headed home not giving a second thought to Miss. Watson warning.

Until, that is, when it all came flooding back a week later.

It was the following Thursday.

Things were exactly the same as the following week. I had helped put the equipment away and headed through to the now empty changing room. I stripped off, grabbed my towel and shower gel and headed to the shower. I hung my towel up on one of the pegs by the door and turned a shower on. I stood for a minute or two under the hot water letting it remove the sweat I had worked up over my hour of physical activity. I thought I heard a clicking noise but didn't think too much of it; the area with the gym was an old part of the school and the pipes made random noises. I opened my shower gel bottle, squirted some onto my hands and began to wash my face. After a few seconds I got the feeling I was being watched. I rinsed the soap out of my eyes and looked over my shoulder. There was someone there alright.

It was Miss. Watson. Alison was right, she could sneak up on you.

My back was to her and I tried to cover myself up best I could. I thought of grabbing my towel but Miss. Watson was between me and it. I also noticed that she was wrapped in a towel. I gulped and spoke, trying to sound as normal as I could.

"Err," I said, "hello. Everything ok?"

"You will face me when you're talking to me." She said, somewhat curtly. This what out of sorts for her.

"Ok." I said. "Could you please pass me my towel?"

"No." was the reply.

I turned round hands still covering my penis. I could feel it beginning to get hard. Not now, I thought.

"Arms by your side, you have nothing I haven't seen before." Miss. Watson said.

I hesitated and slowly moved my hands to my sides. Miss Watson did not break eye contact for a moment then her eyes wandered down to my crotch.

"Well," she said, a smile starting to form on her face, "maybe you do have something I haven't seen before. Miss. Robertson was right; fucking impressive."

I glanced down to my semi-erect member. Most of the guys in my glass would have killed to be in my position. I tried to think of something to say, something dynamic. "Thank you." was all I managed.

"You will call me Miss." she said.

"Yes," I replied quickly, "Thank you, Miss."

Her eyes left my dick and looked around. "You're here late."

"Yes, Miss. I was helping Mr. Marshall to put the equipment away."

"I see. Well, I am going to shower."

"In here?" I asked.

"Is there a problem?"

"Wouldn't you be happier in the female changing room?"

Her eyes once again found my penis. "No..." she said slowly, "I don't think I would." She looked at me, smiled and dropped her towel.

It's an odd feeling, when you feel most of the blood leave parts of your body and rush straight for your genitals, but that's what I felt happened. I tried to look away; I really did. But I couldn't do it for long. Miss. Watson was standing there, her fine hourglass figure on display. Her breasts were somehow larger when freed from the constraints of clothing and she had a single, well kept line of hair at her crotch. Miss Watson hung her towel next to mine and walked passed me, her perfectly large, pert breasts bouncing a little as with every step. She chose the shower to the left of me, turned the tap and let the water run down her body. She looked at my rock hard dick. I went to turn away.

"What did I say about facing me?" she said.

"Yes, Miss. Sorry, Miss." I turned back around.

"That's a really big cock." she said. "It must be about ten inches when it's all hard?"

"That's right, Miss."

She made a small impressed noise. "Jerk it for me."

"Miss?" I asked, a little puzzled. "I have a girlfriend." I don't know why I added this, she knew it already.

"And?" she replied. "From what I gather your girlfriend doesn't seem to have an issue letting other girls at that monster. A blow job from two girls, I believe?"

"Four." I corrected, almost absent mindlessly. "Miss." I added quickly.

"Four? An impressive number for an impressive cock." I hesitated. She looked at me expectantly. "Well, on you go."

I moved my handed slowly to my hard dick and took a firm grip on my shaft and began slowly jerking it. I had a thought and stopped. "What if we're caught?"

"Mr. Marshall has gone home, the door is locked and the cleaners don't clean in here until the morning," she replied, "we're fine. Now jerk that big cock."

I continued moving my hand backwards and forwards. Any shyness I had suddenly left. I felt confident.

"That's it." Miss. Watson said. "Go a little faster." I obeyed. "I've been wanting to see your cock for a full week now," she continued, "I wanted to see if the young ladies weren't exaggerating."

I was still jerking my hard dick and had built up a little more speed. "Do you like what you see, Miss?" I asked.

Miss. Watson eyes locked onto my hard member. "Very much so." she replied. "I'm getting a bit horny myself." With that she put two fingers seductively into her mouth, ran them in between her wet tits and into her pussy. She let out a moan, looked at me and said "Go faster."

I would have done that without her saying anything. After a minute of watching each other I asked "You like this don't you?"

"Yes. What I wouldn't give to suck on that big, hard cock." Miss. Watson ran her free hand up her stomach and pulled on one of her erect nipples. I must of subconsciously started tugging faster as she then said "Slow down, you're not in a rush for this to be over, are you?"

"Absolutely not, Miss."

"What was it like, having four girls suck on that monster? Did they enjoy it?"

"They did."

"They must all be cock hungry bitches like me." Miss Watson let out an audible moan, her breathing had got noticeably faster too.

"Are you enjoying watching me jerk my dick for you, Miss?"

"Uh-huh." She replied, higher in voice than usual and a little breathlessly.

We stood there for a few minutes, our eyes running of each other's bodies as she continued to finger her pussy and I carried on tugging on my cock. Occasionally our eyes would meet and she would give me a sexy little smile. There was a question that I really wanted to ask and eventually plucked up the courage to ask.

"Miss?" I said tentatively. "Can you show me your ass?"

"Oh," she responded excitedly, "you an ass man? I had you pegged as a boob guy."

"I think I'm just a naked woman guy."

"Good answer." she said as she turned around.

God, I thought, her ass is perfect too. Curvy, like the rest of her, but firm

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Fuc-... I mean yes, Miss."

"Hmmm. Dirty boy." she said happily and slapped it with her free hand as she turned back around to face me. She began rubbing harder. "Fuck, watching you is making me so wet." She started to moan with increased intensity. I could tell she was close to orgasm. "Suck my tits." She ordered. I stepped towards her to obey. Her big boobs felt soft against my teeth. "God yes!" Miss. Watson exclaimed. My throbbing cock was pressed against her stomach as I carried on masturbating. "Uhh.. I'm.. going.. to.. cum.." she said. Suddenly she let out a load scream and her body seemed to go rigid. After a second she started breathing heavily. I stopped sucking her boobs and looked at her. She looked at me with longing in her eyes and brought her hand up and put it over my shoulder, stroking the back of my neck; I got the impression she didn't want me to move away. I could feel I was close to climax also. Her scream had pushed me over the edge.

"Miss..." I started.

"I know." she said simply and dropped to her knees, her face inches from cock. "On you go." Miss Watson opened her mouth wide. I knew what she wanted me to do. I relaxed and pumped harder. I felt the warm feeling spread at my dick and a shot my load onto her. She didn't break eye contact with me. Most went straight into her mouth but some over shot and landed in her wet hair. I squeezed the last few drops out onto her chin as she swallowed what she had caught in her mouth. I went to move away but couldn't resist slapping my dick against her cheek. "Hey, I could give you detention for that. But I won't because I loved the taste of your cum."

I walked backwards a few steps to my shower. Miss. Watson stood up, putting her head under her shower to rinse my cumshot off her face and hair. "Miss," I said, "you're a kinky bitch."

She smiled. "I know." she replied. "And you have the biggest dick I have ever seen."

"Thanks." I replied.

"I had better go and dry off. Remember to wash the beast."

I smiled. "I shall."

"You can look at my ass if you want." I needed no invitation. I gave her rear end a spank as she walked by. "That threat of detention is still on the table" she said, playfully. She picked up her towel and left the showers. I quickly finished washing and headed back to the changing room. By the time I got through Miss Watson was dry and standing in just a thong, her amazing tits still out. I felt my dick trying to get hard again. "You can't tell anyone about this." she said, putting her bra on.

"I would never." I said. "We would both get in trouble."

"I don't want you thinking I do this with everyone."

"I don't think that. Just to people with a dick as big as mine."

She smiled. "You are very full of yourself."

"I'm confident, Miss. There's a difference."

Miss. Watson pulled on her track pants and a sweater. "Do me a favour, if things go south with Sarah, find me. I want that cock in me."

"I will." I said.

She walked right up to me and ran her hand up my balls to my shaft and gave it a small tug. "You had maybe better go for a cold shower, young man." I looked down to see my cock stiff and ready for action once again. I looked up and smiled at her.

"That maybe a good idea."

She walked to the door and unlocked it. She paused, turned and gave my cock one last look before she headed out the door.

I stood there for a second taking in what had just happened. I then dried, dressed and left the changing room. Miss. Watson' head peaked out the office door as I went to leave. She blew me a kiss. I smiled and headed for my car. Conveniently, Sarah was meeting her Mother in town that day so I drove straight home, head filled with images of Miss Watson' tit, ass and cum-drenched face. I pulled up at my house, let myself in. I kicked off my shoes and ran upstairs. My pants and underwear were removed before I got to the top of the stairs; I would pick them up before my parents got in. For just now I was going to saviour this alone time.

I threw myself down on my bed and started jerking my dick in a way that would make Miss. Watson proud; she was all that was going through my head. It didn't take me long to finish what I was doing. After cleaning myself up I went to get my clothes from the stairs. My cell was ringing in my pants' pocket. It was Sarah.

"Hi," she said "you took your time answering."

"Yeah, sorry. I was doing some cleaning."

"Anything fun been happening?" She always asked this.

I thought about the last hour of my life. "No," I replied "nothing..."

It has been over fifteen years since this happened and this is the first time I have spoken about it. Miss. Watson cropped up again a few years later as well, maybe one day I'll write about that encounter too.

dtenwho
dtenwho
56 Followers