Shower Time

Story Info
Shower time for Sir and Princess.
1k words
4.18
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking a shower that morning. Sir slipped in behind me. I love it when he surprises me like this. We took our time washing each other. I love getting him all soapy and he loves feeling my skin slick. Today was different though. I could tell he wanted more than just getting ready for the day and I was all for it. I began to stroke his cock up and down as he ran his fingers between my thighs feeling how slick I already was. Only Sir has ever been able to make me so wet so quickly. He has conditioned me to drip with desire and often times I can't help it. It just happens when we are near each other.

Today was an aggressive day for Sir. Sir spun me around and pushed me against the wall without warning and impaled me to the hilt. I gasp out in surprise and lust. He felt so deep instantly. Fisting my hair to pull my head back, he kissed me passionately and fucked me hard. My tits were pressed into the cold tile wall and the heat of his hard cock in my tight pussy and the cold of the tile was a delicious contrast. His arm firmly holding my back in position, head fully angled back. It was the perfect position. The tension was building as he began to slap my ass hard. I thought I would cum on the spot.

"Don't you dare cum yet Princess." He growled in my face.

"But Sir, it feels so good."

SLAP

"Yes Sir" I shout.

SLAP

I feel oil being poured all over my body. Running down my back, my tits. Running into the crack of my ass as Sir keeps pounding me. But I can't move my head at all. He has me pinned in place. The oil is running between and around my tits and down to my pussy and legs. I'm so slick now as his other hand begins to rub my tits and then around to my ass, playing with the pucker of my ass. Sir slips two fingers in and starts fucking my ass with his fingers as he continues his assault on my pussy. It feels incredible and I am going to cum if he doesn't let up soon.

"Sir please!! I'm going to cum soon." I plead with him.

"Don't you even think about it baby girl!!" He demands again.

The tension continues to build and just when I think I am going to lose it, he stops moving and I cry out in frustration.

"FUCK!!" I cry.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

"Oh, I intend to baby girl!!"

He adds more oil and slips out of my pussy. He nudges the opening of my ass and I pushing back at him as best I can to beg him for more. Sir begins to push the crown of his cock into my ass. He lets go of my hair and adds more oil. Slowly moving in and out just a little more each time. I', so slick now though and it feels so good.

"Please Sir, I need more." I beg again.

"I know exactly what you need baby girl. I've got you. I will never hurt you. Let me do this. I want this to be good for you." His reassurance is so endearing.

"Thank you, Sir."

He begins to move deeper into my ass with each slow draw. It's exquisite. So intoxicating. I'm so worked up and need this so much. More oil. Deeper he goes. He knows that there is no resistance now and grabs my hair and thrusts deep in one swift motion. I cry out, but its ecstasy.

"Please Sir!! Yes!!"

"That's my beautiful Princess. I'm so proud of you. Taking all of me. You feel so tight and hot baby."

He is moving a little faster now and I am overwhelmed with sensations that I can't explain. It's too much and not enough all at the same time. I need more, but I can't figure out more of what. He has full control of my body as my head is pinned back again and he kisses me passionately. His hand at my throat, just the way I love it. My back is fully arched and I want to push back to meet his thrusts, but I can't. He holds me tight in place as he begins to fuck me freely now. Kissing my temple and whispering dirty things in my ear. God, I love it when he talks dirty during sex.

"That's it, baby girl. Take all of my cock. I'm not going to last baby. You feel too good. So fucking tight and hot. It's scorching my cock."

"Yes please. Fuck me harder Sir. Please!!"

He moves his hand to my clit and rubs slowly as he fucks me. My orgasm is right there, just out of reach and I am begging for release.

"Please Sir. Please let me cum." I know that I cannot cum until he tells me to.

"That's it baby girl. Feel it now? It's going to own you. This orgasm is MINE!!"

"Yes Sir. All yours!!"

"Cum for me NOW!!" He yells.

With his command, I explode. It's the most intense experience. My entire body seizes up and shakes all at once. My mind is floating. I can see lights popping in my vision. Somewhere in there I feel Sir take his release and the hot liquid filling me deep.

"FUCK!!" He yells.

So much cum that it is spilling out of my ass and down my legs. My body is shaking as Sir slowly and tenderly pulls out of my ass and pulls me into his arms. He lowers us to the floor and cradles me as he cleans me up. The tenderness is such a contrast to the pounding fucking that he just gave me. I will never tire of this man. He is so much more than I could have ever imagined.

"Thank you, Sir." I whisper into his chest.

"No thank you baby girl. That was incredible."

Both of us lay for a bit trying to catch our breath and come back down from that incredible start to our day. Kissing, caressing and cuddling. I love this side of us every bit as much.

"I love you sweetie." I say.

"Oh, I love you too my precious baby girl." He says with all the emotion showing clear through his eyes and his voice. Kissing the top of my head.