Showing Dai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom helped her on only mildly unsteady feet away, after. A few in the crowd smiled very broadly at her and she giggled in response. Tom's hand on her ass, guiding her back. The stars started to wheel out again overhead.

****

She was back in the harness, the same one, with an addition of a collar to match. The thong was gone, the stockings remain. A light, gauzy piece of fabric, something that she had shown off wearing on Reddit, completes the look. The tent has been made much smaller in size, half of earlier, well and indirectly lit. And as people entered, their shock began immediately, as Dai was standing there to greet them. Not on the dais, but welcoming each one, showing them to their seats, smiling. Leaning into that submissive side, but in a show of grace, not weakness. And of course, every moment is just one she's spending waiting until Annie arrives. And as predicted, the friend they have minding the door has to poke his head inside and ask, "Annie?" and get a nod from Tom in return. She comes in, and starts to apologize, "My boyfriend took the invite--it doesn't matter." She smiles, "I'm here, Dai. I'm here for you," voice humming with honesty.

After everyone was seated, Dai and Tom went to the dias, pulled close to the crowd, where there was now a couch. Music again, dark ambient fuzz, not competing with his voice. "Thank you for coming to the private show tonight. I'm going to take Dai here," and Tom's hand wrapped around her throat, pushing Dai down to her knees, "And fuck the living daylights out of her. And I'm going to show you, because it's beautiful, and because it turns me the hell on to do it." Tom grinned down at her beautiful body, and damn his gaze was still the finest, those eyes just pouring all that Daddy energy on her, reminding her how often he'd taken her, how thoroughly he'd claimed her. He was dressed for this in a suit and tie, looming above her, and slowly unbuckled his belt. She sat up straighter, looking up at him with deep desire in her eyes. Tom pulled his cock out, the rigid length pulsing in front of Dai, and she took a deep breath, and then slowly turned her face only to the audience. She found Annie, who had had the courage to sit in the first row of chairs. She leaned towards Tom, felt his cock brush against her cheek. Nuzzled it, leaning to slide her face along the whole shaft, so thick and hot, always so surprisingly velvety soft. She rolled her face on it, licked along it, down to his balls and back to her tip in a long, relishing lap, and every time her eyes darted they either flashed up to Tom or over to Annie.

"As you watch us tonight," Tom said, addressing the audience even while Dai worshiped that fat cock, "Feel free to do anything that comes naturally, but doesn't interact with our performance directly. Praise, but no requests. Touch yourselves, each other, but not us." His voice warm and inviting, not remonstrative, assuring them of control, of consent, and the mood in the tent is one of people resonating together understanding this scintilla in time. Tom spanned his hand across the top of her head, sliding fingers into curls, and slid her mouth to the tip of his cock. She gave him a long, lingering look, and then passed that intensity over to Annie, as Tom ever so-slowly started to push the fat head of his cock between her lips, opening them obscenely. "The biggest turn-on for Dai about oral," Tom told the audience, his voice starting to get a bit tighter and more urgent as his sweet girl's mouth embraced him, "Is pleasing me. The second biggest turn-on is that you're watching her do it." Tom was not looking at Annie when he announced this, but his words hit her, Dai could tell, her eyes asked a question and Dai nodded a little--which had the happy accident of encouraging Tom to thrust into her mouth. She makes a little, liquid sound and hears, in the quiet of the tent, Annie gasp in response.

He let her work, then, he leaned back, telling the audience, "Her mouth feels so goddamn good on my cock. It's exactly as beautiful-feeling as it looks." Toms' hand on her head urged her deeper, and for him, for them, she did, getting her mouth down on that fat cock, showing everyone how porn-star perfect she can be. She was rewarded by seeing Annie no longer sitting straight but squirming in her chair, and she nearly laughed with a cock in her mouth, wanting to tell her don't squirm, girl, just touch, touch as you watch what I can do with this cock. She turned her eyes back up to Tom, hoping maybe releasing her gaze would let Annie have more freedom and she sees so much pleasure there. She saw how much her mouth, her lips dragging on his rock-hard shaft was pleasing him, and saw above that his confident, show-off attitude that met and mingled with hers. This was for her, this was for him, her body was his.

They let the audience start letting go, one girl boldly going up to sit on another girl's lap, leaning back into her. A young man having the courage, bless his heart, to just openly, helplessly work his cock while looking at Dai's display, wishing he was there, feeling he'd only last a moment. Tom waited until he saw Annie, looking around her, hearing the others, and finding no one intruding on her, slipping her hand under that same sundress she'd worn to the first show.

Tom pulled Dai off his cock, then, the popping sound of her mouth releasing him causing smiles and lust. He sat back down on the couch, and told her, "Facing them. Ride. Show her what she wants to be. I see her, she's beautiful."

And yeah, this was her show at that moment. Tom's hand went back around her throat and his hand on her ass helped position her pussy above his thick cock, but riding like this was her world. They let everyone see these long moments of struggle-entry, of her little pussy, her lithe body taking his thick cock, how slow they went so that every moment of it was a monstrous, soul-fulfilling level of pleasure for them both. She turned her face to the ceiling, cried out, turned her face to Annie, met her eyes, and cried out again. Moans as she rocked herself down on Tom, hands going to her tits, squeezing them. Shocking everyone, inspiring everyone with how fast she transitioned to pumping herself onto that cock; after long minutes of working it in her, she was ready to throw herself on it, hands on her thighs as she bounced, smiling, laughing, moaning. Not always looking at Annie, letting her head move as Tom's hands came up to her waist and started helping toss her up and down. She leant back, and felt Tom accommodate that, because she wanted Annie's eyes focused on her pussylips surrounding that cock, to see her spread and pounded. Tom holding her thighs open, his own long legs pushing up to help fuck into her.

An orgasm just ripped through her, shaking, and that triggered multiple orgasms in the crowd, couples, men touching themselves, all set off by the beautiful sight of her body taking Daddy cock and loving it. She didn't notice because she only had eyes for Annie, she kept her eyes open as she came, moth open, nodding, and Annie's fingers went inside herself, Annie was fingerfucking herself harder keeping the gaze and right as Dai's orgasm finished crashing inside her Annie's started. And Tom pushed deep inside and held Dai there, choking her tender throat hard, pulling down on her, letting her focus on her orgasm and Annie's. Annie's moans joined others, but Dai's ears pulled out only them, watching Annie slide in her seat, her legs widening. And Dai felt Tom's cock pulse in her and somehow the message was "She's yours, she's yours. You won her."

But that pulse wasn't Tom coming. There was more. She felt his hand release her neck, stroke her hair, and his voice told her "Get up." She slid off him, that cock leaving her pussy bereft, and he manhandled her in place, bent over the arm of the couch. "I"m just going to use you now, Dai," he says, to her, not the crowd, but they all saw her nod, and Annie was back at work on herself, leaning against her neighbor, both of them just supporting each other as she watched Tom line his cock up with Dai's pussy and plunge in. As Annie sees Dai's back arch, the way her ass looks absolutely perfect when Tom slams in hilt deep. And Annie had never been fucked close to that before but that night, seeing Dai, hearing the tones of pleasure in her voice here, Annie understood something she never had about herself and came with the idea of taking Dai's place, of learning from her to be this, to do this, and she spread her legs wide and pushed her hips up and that little gesture was what made Tom finally come, deep inside Dai, yelling, shouting, everyone knowing how much pleasure Dai has just manifested in his soul.

12