Showing Her Off Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle moves with his best friend and his submissive wife.
3.3k words
4.61
22.3k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle

A lot had happened since last Friday night, primary among them was Monique telling me that she wanted a divorce. I should have known that "We need to talk" wasn't going to go well. Instead of getting shit faced at the bar near our house. I did the hardest thing I've ever done and I called my fucking sponsor, and talked to him while driving the three hours back to Jennie and Ryan's house. I kept my sobriety, but honestly I was a mess.

That was when I accidentally walked into my best friend D/s scene with his wife. When they invited me to watch and then join in, Jennie's fine ass was a fabulous distraction from the memory of Monique saying "This marriage is over." and the fact that I was not picking up a beer this evening.

Luckily for me, the evening with my best friend and his wife was mind blowing. Watching Jennie and Ryan, being with them sexually - it was more than I ever expected. The two of them together blew me away.

The next morning over waffles with strawberries and coffee, Jennie, Ryan and I talked honestly and openly about... well everything. They were patient as I told them what happened with Monique and how we weren't good for each other anymore and she hadn't had an easy time adapting to my sobriety and I didn't mean for us to divorce, but maybe it was the best because she was always so angry with me.

Then we talked the sex we had the night before. I hadn't heard anyone talk about sex like Jennie and Ryan did. They were both so curious about how things were for each other, and they wanted to hear from me what I wanted. It was wild. They were SO good at this communication thing and I started to think that maybe it wasn't so bad that Monique and I were splitting up.

I mean don't get me wrong, my heart had been trampled on, but if I were honest Monique and I hadn't been very good at communicating from the beginning. I had probably known for at least two years at least that this wasn't working. But with Jennie and Ryan, it was so clear and honest. I knew where I stood with them. They talked about what they wanted and how my presence might change the dynamic between them. They had been with another woman once before and they knew they could do this, but as Jennie pointed out - every person in a relationship adds a new dimension.

What they had was next level. I couldn't believe it when Jennie talked about how much she had liked me and how she had been attracted to me and then how hot it was for her to watch me jack off in front of her. I mean, of COURSE I had always had a thing for Jennie, who wouldn't? Not only is she gorgeous with a curvy ass, perky tits and honey brown hair but she's real and authentic. The way her face lights up when she sees me, the jokes we have. Banter has always been easy between us.

I mean honestly, I might have made a move if she hadn't been Ryan's girl. But Ryan, I mean I'd never cross him. He knows it, I know it. You can't go through what we went through in Afghanistan and not have each other's back. There is no one on this earth I trust more, he has earned my loyalty and respect 100 times over. He's got integrity to the core.

I did my best to say that over waffles.

Then I said that I had always tried to put my feelings for Jennie to the side because I never wanted to fuck up my friendship with Ryan. I don't have siblings and pretty soon I'm not going to have a fucking wife, so my chosen family matters to me.

It was then that Jennie quirked her mouth and looked over at Ryan with a well-placed "SEE, I told you so." Ryan laughed at her, held his hands up and said "Alright, alright, you were right". Jennie had told Ryan that she thought I hadn't wanted to come between them and I was avoiding my feelings for her. Well, she had it right.

We talked and talked, and in the end we realized we all trusted each other and we were all curious to see where this would go. I promised to get my STI tests in order - though Monique and I hadn't had sex in months. Then they invited me to move into their extra bedroom full time. I didn't have anywhere else to go, I was doing so much work up here anyway - it just made sense. We agreed to check in regularly and to communicate.

Ryan said he'd continue to show off his sexy wife Jennie so I could see exactly how to handle her. I agreed to wear a condom until my STI results came back. Jennie insisted that when she had her cuffs or her collar on that she wanted me to be able to touch, fuck and use her as much I wanted to. She said it was hot to have two men to submit to.

I agreed. I mean - FUCK, of course I agreed. I'd do anything that this woman wanted. Truly though, I was nervous about messing things up. Also, I haven't really ever done the dominant thing. I mean sure, I've spanked an ass once or twice while fucking, but this thing between Ryan and Jennie was on another level. I had a lot to learn.

It took me a week to get everything packed up from my old place. Ryan and a few friends helped me drive the truck on Friday afternoon and get it all put into Jennie and Ryan's garage. We had to return the truck and barely got it there before place closed. I was exhausted when I passed out in Jennie and Ryan's extra room.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I could smell something delicious.

I came downstairs and Ryan was wearing his pjs and an apron making pancakes and maybe bacon? Whatever it was, it smelled good. Ryan cheerfully said "Good Morning! Just getting started on the pancakes now. Coffee's over there."

I was about to ask where Jennie was when I saw her kneeling next to him. She was naked and on a padded rug on the kitchen floor with a spatula resting in her mouth and a towel over her arm. Her eyes lit up and she smiled at me around the handle of the spatula.

Did I mention she was naked? Fuck.

I spilled coffee on the counter, cursed and Ryan looked over at me and chuckled. "She's quite a sight first thing in the morning isn't she?" He took the spatula from her mouth and said "Go help him clean that up sweetheart." She gracefully got up and walked over with the towel and cleaned up my coffee spill for me, bending over and looking up at me as I glanced at her naked body.

I took a sip of coffee, feeling my cock harden and the familiar twinge of shame at wanting my best friend's wife. Ryan looked over at us and motioned me to the kitchen island "Grab a seat Kyle. Do what you like with Jennie this morning. She's in the mood to be used."

Jesus. This was... this was a lot. She had had clothes on when we ate waffles last weekend and I could concentrate while talking to both of them. This week... well let's just say that my cock had some opinions about what I should be doing with this gorgeous naked woman as I sat down at the bar stool. She came up to me and kissed me with her fingers on my chest chest. Fuck she felt good. But I kept my arm loosely along her hip, willing my erection to calm the fuck down.

I cleared my throat, I still didn't know what to say or how to do things with this woman, especially in front of her husband. "Uhh used?"

Ryan chuckled and flipped a line of pancakes and then turned around to watch her snuggled into my shoulder. "Yeah, I guess we should talk about that shouldn't we? So our Jennie here really enjoys having her body put into positions where she can be useful as a piece of furniture or as a prop. Much like she did when she was over here as my spatula holder."

"Oh, yeah - like being a table the other night."

"Yep, usually I like to tease and grope her when she's doing things for me. And I make sure that she understands that she's supposed to be still for me, no matter how wet or turned on she is. Even if she's just waiting in a position I give her, that can feel like a real turn on for her. Isn't that right Jennie?"

"Yes Sir." She breathed out quietly.

"Louder sweetheart and I need you to say more."

She bit her lip "Yes Sir." She said more audibly. "I... I really get turned on by being your object, Sir. It would turn me on to do that for you too Kyle. I like being touched, groped and used while you're doing other things. I don't know why but it feels really hot to be almost a part of the scenery. Also..." She grew redder and fidgeted. "I'm really turned on by you talking about me Sirs."

Ryan smiled and sipped his coffee then said to me "She also really likes to be free use, so if you'd like to use her mouth or suit up and fuck her pussy before breakfast, just put her in position and have at it."

She looked up at me, "Yes please, Kyle. I really like to be useful for your cock." She smiled and bit her lip with a hopeful look on her face.

I was pretty sure my mouth was gaping. Just, fuck her? Whenever I want? I couldn't... I hadn't ever. My cock was throbbing at the thought of it. I mean they mentioned this was part of their dynamic, but I'm really not used to this at all. Jesus, Monique needed flowers and some serious oral before letting me fuck her. It never bothered me of course because oral is my favorite, but still.

This was really new for me.

Jennie squirmed and since I was sitting on the bar stool, her face was level to mine. She looked into my face and reached her hand softly towards my cock straining at my pj bottoms. I could feel her fingers exploring. She was biting her lip and said "Please? Please Kyle, can I suck your cock?"

I'm not sure I have any sort of willpower as far as this woman was concerned. So I nodded and she made a cute little excited noise while squatting down. Before I could even register her motion, she had yanked down my pj pants and practically swallowed my cock down her throat.

I let out a moan. Fucking hell. She took my cock into her mouth. She was very very good at this.

"Good isn't it?" Ryan said chuckling and stacking pancakes up. "My wife is an incredible cock sucker. Though do be sure to give her instruction. I'm sure she wants to be a good girl for you." He directed the next few words towards the head bobbing under the countertop "Won't you be a good girl Jennie?"

She made a muffled noise that sounded vaguely like "Yes Sir" with my cock in her mouth as she settled into a rhythm. I could tell she was turned on. Some women pretend to enjoy sucking cock, but Jennie was not pretending, she was sucking like the act itself brought her untold pleasure. I slipped my fingers into her loose hair and gripped her head lightly and she let out a little moan.

I heard the sizzle of more batter on the pan while Jenny bobbed her mouth on my cock with one hand gripping the base, she was jerking me with her hand.

I was going to come quickly if she kept this up. And honestly, I woke up with morning wood, I'm hot for this woman and she's fucking naked, on her knees in the kitchen and sucking like nothing else. I'm not sure I could avoid it. I gripped the base of her hair, slipped off the stool and started fucking her mouth. I tried to be gentle, but God it felt so fucking good. I looked up to see Ryan had moved around the kitchen island to watch.

She looked up at me with those huge eyes, letting the hand that gripped the base of my cock slip away and taking my cock even further down her throat. She gripped the countertop to steady herself and then I saw her put the other hand between her legs.

"No coming Jennie, this isn't for you." Ryan said. She moaned into my cock as I continued to fuck her mouth.

Something about the look on Jennie's face when Ryan gave her that command sent me over the edge. She was so vulnerable and so eager to take my cock in her mouth. She wanted, but she wanted my pleasure first. It was fucking exhilarating.

Trying to be a gentleman, I pulled her hair so that my cock popped out of her mouth and with my other hand, I started to jerk it and said "I'm gonna come". She scrambled to put her tits in the way of my cock, her mouth wet with spit and a strand of saliva dripping from her pink lips. And I exploded. I came on her tits, ropey jets of white jizz. She groaned with her fingers still jammed in her cunt.

Fucking hell. I sat back down on the stool, dazed and post orgasmic while Jennie, still kneeling, rubbed the cum into her skin as if it were lotion. I had learned last night how much that turned her on -- I hadn't even known a woman who was into that, but fuck it was erotic to see her smear her mounds with my jizz. Her skin gleamed.

Ryan came over, pulled her up to standing by her hair and said in her ear "Make sure you rub it all in my dear." Then he put reached down between her legs. "Oh my goodness, you're soaking wet from sucking his cock and having him come on your titties aren't you? Such a naughty girl, so fucking slutty having a wet and sloppy pussy when it should really be all about Kyle's pleasure."

She was writhing and I could tell how affected she was by his words. He removed his fingers and evidence of her wetness was all over his hands. "Clean them" he said to her and she sucked on his fingers, while looking over at me and continuing to massage my cum into her tits. If looks could fuck...

I was holding my breath, this was about the hottest thing I had ever been through and I hadn't even had my coffee yet. I pulled my pajama pants up and looked over at Ryan who just smirked at me.

"Jesus man, your wife is something else." I said to him.

"Don't I know it. Let's have some breakfast you two."

Surprisingly it wasn't all that hard to wash up, grab plates of Ryan's steaming hot food and sit down at the breakfast nook and dig into the pancakes and bacon. Aside from Jennie being naked except for a collar and my cum drying on her tits, we ate breakfast like we usually did. Though I admit my gaze did keep returning to Jennie's toplessness. She noticed and winked at me.

I needed to get my shit together in the garage so that they could fit the car into it. I had wanted to do it last night but it had taken so long to get the damned rental truck returned. They said they'd help me out and I threw on some old clothes and went out to get things organized.

Jennie looked divine in jean shorts and a tank top. Fuck she's gorgeous. We moved boxes to the side, put a few things out in a pile to go into the house and cleaned up one of the boxes that had some bathroom stuff that was leaking. I had gotten through the work so much more quickly with their help and I was about to thank them when Ryan pulled out two sturdy boxes and bent Jenny over them saying a simple "Over".

He yanked down her shorts and bent down to lick her pussy from behind. Jennie looked up at me with a mixture raw pleasure and a touch of embarrassment, as if she knew she should be ashamed at how excited it made her to be used by her husband whenever he wanted. It became clear that Ryan knew exactly how to lick his wife's clit and she started making noises and and grabbing onto the box of... Was it my stash of historical fiction? I didn't fucking care. Jesus she looked so fucking good.

Jennie pulled at the straps of her tank top, popping her tits out and looked at me while biting her lip. I walked over, crouched in front of her and kissed her hard, reaching up to her breasts and fondling them while sucking on her tongue.

I looked up to see Ryan stand up and slide his cock into her, just as if she were a fuckdoll he had laid across two boxes that was positioned conveniently at the exact height he needed. I was still pinching and playing with her nipples and watching her face as he slid his cock inside her. She was so fucking turned on.

"Such a good little girl Jennie, just let me use this little pussy of yours" he crooned at her "You're my little fucktoy aren't you? You like it when I use you to make my cock feel good. Let Kyle play with your tits while I use you."

"Oh yes, please use me Sir. Thank you for using me. Thank you Sir. Thank you Kyle. "

Her face was open and pleasured. Her body seemed electric and she was grabbing at the corner of the box and pushing her hips against Ryan while licking her lips and moaning when I pulled at her nipples.

Pretty soon, her flushed face and moans started to get more intense and she started begging. "Please Sir, please can I come? Please?" I could smell her wetness and I leaned forward and kissed her, sucking on her tongue. She met me greedily and groaned as Ryan pulled at her hips harder, saying "Come when I do."

He picked up the pace even more, grabbing her hips and pulling them back into his. Jennie moaned like she was holding back her orgasm, which she probably was. He began to come and grunted loudly, her body was an earthquake and the noises she made were feral. She was convulsing and I could see him slump over her.

Fuckin A that was hot. I pulled out my cock and started jerking it. Jennie looked over at my cock and said "Please?" with a hopeful tone. I was too far gone to think too and I jerked myself off until I came all over her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, her tongue wide. She licked at my cum where it landed on her mouth, then smeared the rest of it over her face, cheeks and neck as if it were cream. Fuck. That's going in the spank bank.

She stood up unsteadily with Ryan helping her and pulled her clothes together before we walked across the yard to the house. We laughed and chatted and Jennie said "Damn that was amazing."

I think I'm really going to enjoy living here.