All Comments on 'Showing Myself Pt. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

excellent story! I wonder what happens at the event though. The pacing was a little quick but the tease factor was very good. I'm surprised at her nude comfort level because I have never seen this in a woman. Most are sadly, incredibly modest.. I definitely am a wishful thinker (as are most men). Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can always count on this author to get exhibitionism right. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it...when will part two be out?

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedalmost 3 years ago

Good read. Just kept chuckling to my self. Thinking of those old movies from "drive in" days of girls be naked and nobody cared.

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960almost 3 years ago

Great story, giving my cock a good slow rub whilst reading, will jump on to part 2 thanks

chris61991chris61991almost 3 years ago

1st chapter and it's very hot! I am looking forward to the next chapter. So, 2 things I wanted to specifically comment. A lot of writers, mostly men, sometimes women, write with having what are perceived these fantasy monster breasts on women, like DDD monsters that knock guys out and such. I appreciate when someone writes about smaller. Maybe VA does it (writes about smaller breasts) because she has smaller breasts. That's awesome, I admire women with small breasts As and Bs. I think giant breasts are a waste because among other things, they also get saggy and stretched it seems like. Quality over quantity! Also, I can't say what it is like for women being bodypainted, but I was in a bodypainting competition at a naturist event and got painted naked head to toe in my friend's backyard. His wife used a foam brush to paint silver bodypaint on me and it was cold to the touch and I sort of scared her off because as she was painting my ball sack, I came on her forearm. Nudist event or not, being physically stimulated by a brush with cold paint will waken up your body for sure. So, it felt very real to me how the bodypainting was described! I was sorry I offended her but at the time, I had very little experience with someone touching my junk and I had no idea I'd get aroused!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

great story, love this authors writing style 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chris61991,

I agree w/ your comment about the protagonist’s mentioning in regards to her body physique. When female characters are on the slender (or muscular & lithe ) side, she tends to have a smaller breast size (A to B+).

If a woman has a larger breast size, she’s going to be medium to larger built to heavy set such as DD or DDD.

And if a woman is a 36 DDD chest, she’s unlikely to have 26 hips & 24 waist. Unless she had breast enlargement surgery (when I was I high school, many of the girls had breast surgery as a 16th Birthday gift from their parents!!!

I went to a country club school: we had an indoor pool, a fancy auditorium, tennis court & the kids had expensive cars w/vanity plates.

If a woman had such dimensions as above, she’d look like a Barbie doll. I have a friend w/similar breast size, but was more heavy set. She had a breast reduction surgery (as an adult) because she had significant upper back pain. And when she had a child, she said that she had stretch marks as she was still on the larger size.

And as women get older, connective tissues weaken on the torso (decrease in estrogen), breast sag. So, huge breasts have their negative aspects.

Thanks & keep up on representing all different body types & ethnicities. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For those of us who body painted ourselves; that is, we paint our entire bodies, it tends to be from an asexual perspective.

Body painting is an art form: it can be realistic, fanciful or abstract. It’s about getting into character.

Typically, masks, streamers, capes, &/or cowls match are incorporated into the costumes.

Normally, it’s not titillating; it’s more of a Cosplay or performance art.

I’ve body painted my whole body & built props & masks to go along w/my body paint for performance art.

Other people normally don’t blink an eye & don’t find it titillating.

Once, I had performance & made a note that I’ll be nude, but covered in body paint & a mask. Most people didn’t take issue— and included people who had children w/them, even when I would come up to people prior to performances (I wore a cape) & reminded them about my aspects of my performance.

With the exception of one of my colleagues, everything went smoothly. However, my colleague spent a minute & then grabbed his 5 yr old kid & ran out of my performance space. 😆

Body painting, plaster masks & body casting is a very intimate activity which takes a lot of trust.

One thing to keep in mind is that body painting isn’t done outside, but rather in a studio. Outdoors (unless it’s pavement or roofs on top apartment buildings. If you do it outdoors, painting in the woods is the worst way to apply paint! There’s just too much debris that can get stuck in paint & prosthetic glue.

I know that this is fiction & erotica, but little things can effect the entertainment & storytelling.

When some random guy past them while she is getting painted, it pulls the reader out of the story as it doesn’t drive the story & rather, it distracts.

Your writing does have potential & you don’t use trite dialogue, so this does stand out amongst some of the stories on this & other sites.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

will follow the rest of the shapters

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing so many stories I can't wait to read them all.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

thank you for the wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous