Showing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

When he finally finished his minor convulsions and stopped spewing cum, he relaxed and let out a breathless, "Wow." Wow, indeed, I said to myself.

After all that, I was incredibly horny again, but remembering the boundaries I had set for myself before entering his room, I decided it was time to go.

I got up off the bed, gazed at him hungrily as he lay naked on his bed, thinking I really wanted to fuck him, picked up my room key and shirt and made my way to the door instead. With my hand on the door knob, I smiled back at him and said, "That was fun. See you around." With that brilliant piece of dialog still hanging in the air, I opened the door, looked down the hallway in both directions, and walked quickly the 15 feet back to my door.

Once safely back inside, I flopped down on my back on my bed, threw my arms back over me head, took a deep breath and mentally reprimanded myself for doing something so raunchy. I guess it was a good thing I was getting on a plane and going home tomorrow, I told myself.

I wonder what I should wear on the plane?

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers