All Comments on 'Showing Off for Suzanne'

by fightinggamehen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The combination of gay or bi guys with a straight woman is realistic and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. What a great story made me horny as hell. That has always been one of my fantasies.maybe some day it will come to be.

Eagle0000Eagle0000almost 3 years ago

Loved your story. It was nice to read of two guys willing to have sex with one another for the benefit of the girl. Everyone involved enjoyed themselves. The reading was easy and fast paced. I, for one, came away hard and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a great story, hope to experience this for my self.

Stoneroses69Stoneroses69almost 3 years ago

I was stroking myself throughout this whole story, with a dildo in my ass,. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want to miss any of this hot gay sex. I'm glad I held out, because you saved the best for last!! I started reading about Suzanne watching the guys fucking while she was taking care of her juicy cunt with her vibrator. This was so fucking hot that I started furiously pumping the dildo in and out of my ass. Meanwhile, I was on the edge of an intense orgasm, so I positioned my cock so it was aimed at my mouth. When the lava hot cum shot out, I managed to catch a lot of it with my mouth!

Thanks for a great cum!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a great story. The first time I had sex with another man was at my wife's urging. It was the most wonderful experience. When he penetrated me, it was the most sensual experience I had ever had. I had the best orgasm of my life. As he shot his cum inside me, I came like never before. Al while my wife watched us. I felt like a real man as I was penetrated. That was 12 years ago, since that time (at my wife's urging) I have only had sex with men, I continue to have wonderful orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous