Showing Off for the Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes her to new limits.
2.2k words
4.52
13.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Calaghan

He was asleep.

She laid there for a moment before fumbling for her phone. It was only ten. They had all night to mess around. She looked over at him, still asleep in her bed. His lips were parted slightly, his hair disheveled, his breath deep and even.

She had no self-control.

She dove between the sheets, spread his legs, and started worshipping his cock again. She tried to pace herself and truly worship it. She showered it with kisses, then licked, all the way from the base and swirling her tongue over the tip. She even sucked on the side of it, then went up, sucking on the head as her fingers jacked off the base. He bobbed in her mouth as she moaned.

She pulled back, watching his now stiff cock throb under her gaze. Her fingers and eyes wandered below. His lips were fuzzy with stubble; his hole clenched when her fingertip grazed it. She couldn't help it--she licked him, going up, putting his hairy lips into her mouth and tugging. She kissed and licked them, her free hand going up to jack off his cock.

"Fuuuck, babe--"

He pulled the sheets off her and grabbed her hair. She looked up at him and shamelessly kept playing with him, sucking his lips between her own. She pulled off and battered her eyelashes, then rolled her tongue up to the base of his cock, up again, flicking the underside of the tip. Her lips pressed against it, ready to take it back into her mouth--

He tugged at her hair viciously, forcing her away from her treat.

"Someone's cock hungry." His eyes bore down into hers. She swallowed, suddenly painfully aware of her empty cunt. He smirked. "How badly do you want it in your mouth, baby?"

She felt herself quiver. "Badly, sir."

"Mm. I'm not convinced."

He pushed her down, rubbing his cock against her cheek. She tried to turn her head, but he kept hold on her hair. She whined.

"I really need it, sir."

"How badly?"

"More than anything."

He raised an eyebrow, grinning openly now. "Really?"

"I need it so bad." She gasped as he rubbed it against her lips, but obediently didn't put it in her mouth. The smell of him, the musk and sweat, overwhelmed her senses. "I need your cum. I need you to fuck me. I wanna be a slutty girl for you, daddy, please fuck me."

He chuckled. "Daddy? That's new." He pushed his cock into her mouth. They both moaned. He bucked his hips, pushing himself all the way into her in one stroke. "Such a good girl."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he started to facefuck her. He would alternate between thrusting his own hips up and pulling her head up and down. In either case, she was treated like a mere toy--and she liked that.

He went so fast she started to gag. She drooled, making a mess of herself, wanting to be as slutty as possible. She wanted to suck on his cock forever. She loved the heat of it, the way it throbbed in her mouth, the musk, the taste. She knew this wouldn't be just a one-night stand--she needed this again, and again, and again.

He pulled her off of him suddenly. She caught her breath as he grabbed her hips. She crawled up his body. He held her face in his hands and kissed her.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she groaned, writhing with need against him. He took control, kissing deep with wet lips. He forced her against him, grabbing and groping her ass with one hand, the other reaching for her neck.

Her hands, by pure instinct, went underneath his shirt, reaching for his chest, seeking his skin. Before she could get there, he grabbed her hand and pulled back.

They gazed at each other for a moment. She almost felt her heart stop.

Finally, he exhaled, tilted his head. He gave her an easy smile. "What am I going to do with you?" His eyes were full of warmth. She felt a part of herself melt on the inside.

She bit her lower lip purposefully. She stared back at him, blinking heavily, then giving her best, pleading whimper. "...Daddy..."

"You're trying to drive me crazy." He pulled her to him again, smoldering her in another kiss. Then he pulled away again, and in one swift motion, took off his shirt.

She had only a moment's time to look before he once more grabbed her hips. He was finally, totally naked, and he was all hers. No: she was his. His skin felt so delicious against hers, his lips still hungry for more, and she felt her cunt ache from the lack of attention. Unconsciously she started grinding herself against him.

"Dirty girl." She felt the heat from his fingers radiate against her entrance. She stifled a moan. He wasn't even touching her; still she felt herself cream up. She was wetter than she thought possible, and he had only just started.

The night was so young.

His fingers grazed her, circled her entrance. He gasped softly, then buried his face into her neck. "Are you really this wet for me?"

"...Yes, daddy. No one fucks me as good as you do."

"Good girl." Slowly he pushed his fingers into her, and she couldn't stop from crying out. This was different than his prosthetic he'd used earlier. His fingers were hot, burning her, dragging and rubbing painfully slow against the walls of her cunt. The squelching sounds filled the room, reminding her of how slutty she was--how completely and perfectly erotic this moment was.

He nipped and nibbled her throat, and she held her head up, giving him total access. He dragged his lips against her chest. She practically pushed her nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue against it, up and down, then sucked. He surprised her with a brutal bite, tugging on it with his teeth. She screamed, arched her back, and tightened down on his fingers. He punctuated it with a kiss before she pushed her other nipple into his mouth, begging for more.

She felt fuller, then realized he had stuffed three fingers into her cunt, stretching her out to her limit. He kissed her sternum as she ground herself back against him.

"Please..." He was panting. "I need to taste your pussy."

She didn't hesitate. She sat down on his face, and--still wanting to take care of him--lowered herself down to suck on his cock.

He ate her out. He was too good at it. He sucked her clit, flicked it with his tongue, and she was so sensitive, so close already. He backed off and licked her entrance, tasting her, pushing his tongue inside. With one hand he grabbed her head and forced her down onto his cock; with the other he pried her open and smothered himself into her.

He sucked her clit into his lips again and she quivered and moaned and pushed herself back against his face. His stubble scratched her skin perfectly. She needed to cum. She groaned against his cock and ground her hips into his expert mouth.

He backed off. She wailed. She'd been so close. She pulled off his cock and rested her face against his thigh.

"So wet..." His fingers grazed her too-sensitive pussy. He took both his hands and pried her open, fingers pulling her lips apart, completely exposing her to him. She felt herself cream up even more under his gaze.

She thrusted up involuntarily when his fingers pushed deep into her. She cried out, nearly sobbing. "Please, daddy... I'm so close..."

"Be a good girl." He kissed her ass cheek, then twisted his fingers inside her. "Be a good girl and show me how much you can take."

She pushed back against his fingers, physically unable to stay still. Her answer came in short gasps. "Yes... yes daddy..." She didn't quite know what he meant, but she wanted to please him.

Anything for her new daddy.

She felt herself stretch out some more. She clenched, tightening down on him, but he put his other hand on the small of her back, stroking her soothingly. "Relax, baby... just breathe..."

She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. His fourth finger slipped in. She moaned steadily as he twisted them inside her, letting her adjust to the new fullness.

Then he pulled back, tucked his thumb in, and pushed forward.

She shook. "Daddy... it's not gonna fit..."

"It will." His other hand found her clit, stroking it slowly. She tightened down on him. She grit her teeth as he slowly pushed forward, probing her. He rotated his hand gently, pulling back, pushing forward, pulling back again. Each time he got a little closer to the knuckles, but each time she clamped down, too tight, and so he would pull back again, push forward in tiny, miniscule strokes.

His free thumb continued idly stroking her clit, but she was hardly focused on that. She felt herself widen, open up to something impossible, something just over the horizon. It stretched her so much it stung. She cried out. "Daddy... please... it won't go... please..."

"Don't you wanna be my good girl?"

She choked.

"Don't you wanna feel me all the way deep inside you?" He kissed her cheeks again. His voice was low, clear, articulate. "Don't you want me to fuck you like nobody else can? Don't you want to be a good girl..." He exhaled, then growled, his fingers still twisting in and out of her, "...Don't you want me to ruin this pretty pussy and make it mine?"

She moaned. Despite everything, she creamed up for him, practically gushing out around his fingers.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He pushed himself in again, and she felt herself open up wide.

She whimpered. "You... sir..."

"Excuse me? Tell me again." She felt the bone of his knuckles.

She screamed. "This pussy is all yours, daddy--!"

He slipped in, and she clamped down on his wrist.

She stayed still. She had no choice. He gasped and cooed. "Good girl...you're so beautiful like this." He rotated his hand and she moaned. His motions were slow, gentle.

It was too much. His hand was inside her. His fingers grazed and touched her cervix, an entirely new sensation, but everything was new. She pushed her face into his thigh, clawing into his skin with her nails. He didn't care. He kept going, mesmerized.

No one had opened her up like this before. No one had taken her this far. Then again, she'd never been this wet or this needy before, either. She closed her eyes and groaned and whimpered and shook. He slowly pulled a miniscule bit of his hand out, stretching her out again, before pushing it back in, his fingertips once more stroking her cervix.

Tears welled up into her eyes. "...daddy..."

"You're so perfect." His tone was thick with lustful reverence.

"Touch me deep, daddy... I... I'm gonna..." She couldn't finish her sentence. He pushed himself back in and kept touching the ceiling of her cunt, circling around it.

She screamed.

She couldn't stop screaming. She cried as she screamed. Her cunt clamped down horribly tight on his hand in a quick rhythm. She sobbed and screamed and gushed as she came. She was so full, too full, and it prolonged her orgasm, was the best part about it. She felt it would never end. It was almost painful, it was bad, she wanted it to stop, but her body refused, her skin prickling and numbing over with nothing but pleasure as she continued to grip his wrist and hand.

She wasn't sure when it was over. She slumped down, tightening again, twitching in violent aftershocks. She gasped for air. He kissed her cheek again, and she babbled incoherently.

"...all... all yours..."

He slowly pulled his hand out, and she twitched, then lay on him, totally limp.

They lay there for just a few minutes. She felt his sweat, too, sticking to her. She found her strength and pushed herself up.

His cock was back in her mouth.

She slurped it down to the base. No teasing. No playfulness. She sucked, bobbing her head quickly up and down, until he grabbed her head and thrusted his hips up. He yelled as he came, twitching and throbbing into her mouth, grazing her throat. She felt him convulse against her nose and eyes, and she didn't let up, not until he was screaming and pushing her off.

"Get up here."

She laid on him--her head on his right shoulder. Her eyes spotted an octopus tattooed on his left shoulder, the tattoos spindling down onto his right wrist. She took the time to drink in the detail.

He kissed her forehead chastely. She looked up at him, and their lips found each other again.

"You're perfect." He whispered.

She smiled weakly. "So are you."

"Stay the night." He kissed her again, soft. "And come back tomorrow after work..."

"Should I put on a show in the hammock again?"

One more kiss. He held her chin in his fingers. "I thought you were all mine. Don't want the neighbors thinking otherwise."

Her smile grew. She nuzzled into his neck. She fell asleep burying herself into his smell. This was a good thing she'd found.