Showing Off the Goods

Story Info
'Revenge' prank, out of control, shares wives at brunch.
1.1k words
4.4
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing Off the Goods

Some time after Lois' extensive sexucation with me and her sister, she called and invited us to a pool side brunch with a surprise. Her tone made it obvious that she wanted some kind of prank 'revenge.' We were happy to go along in support and to see how much she had evolved beyond her training. By two p.m., and after some libations, she steered our conversation to her favorite books and asked me to get one off her bookshelf. When she sat in an armless chair against the bookshelf, I knew the game was afoot. I leaned sharply over her.

"Ya know, Al, when I asked you to grab my Dragonrider book off the top shelf, I didn't mean for you to put your dick in my face. You're loving it, aren't you?"

"Lois! First my dick isn't in your face. I'm wearing my blue sports shorts because of the heat. You don't have to sit there against the bookshelves, where I have to stretch over you, unless you're enjoying the view. Second, you've had my dick in your face, mouth, pussy and ass, so it should be familiar by now."

"Yes I have. Since you taught me about kinky sex, you've seen me naked many times and exposed me in public in so many ways. Maybe it's your turn since you chose to come here shirtless and commando in your tiny shorts. Your balls are already peeking out. Let me give you a hand, bro-in-law."

Lois reached up the leg of my shorts, wrapped her warm hand around my inflating dick and guided it out with a squeeze -- to rub it against her face. As she slowly stoked me, it grew into a stiff cock which she licked and stuffed into her hot mouth. My eyes rolled back, my mouth dropped, my cock surged, and she called out to the other four couples in her pool party to come inside for a show. Still seated and wearing tiny shorts covering her bikini bottom and a daringly small, strapless top over her big boobs, she kept stroking me as they came in and watched.

"Guys, this is my bro-in-law, Al, who flashed me privately to friends, in public malls, streets, parks, a Wendy's restaurant, and to several of his neighbors in open doors. I figured it's only fair to return the favors." After turning me in profile so all could see her jerking me off, she slipped her free hand down my waist band and stroked me inside my shorts -- for a moment. With my purple bishop begging for relief, she pulled down my shorts in front of eight people I didn't know. "You all knew me when I was modest and uptight. The changes you saw in me are because of him." Her eyes glistened as she fixated on my stiff cock.

"You're so welcome, Lois. I know the dress code for your pool parties since your sexucation is ultra casual, even if they don't -- yet." Flinching over as she squeezed my cock, I released her top and threw it to one of the men. They all had Speedos on, at Lois' request I learned, so their excitement was easy to see. Two wives tried to hide them. With Lois' great tits displayed, both those men released and tossed their wives' tops aside. My wife, Sue, entered in a tiny bikini and briefly stared at the three topless women and my exposed and dripping cock.

"Looks like I'm late to the party," Sue shouted as she stripped off her top and happily exposed her tiny tits. Lois' husband, Joe, was behind her and rubbed her ass with his tiny, but stiff, cock as he untied her bottoms and tossed them to a guest who sniffed, then licked them. His wife gasped, then grabbed his cock and dropped his Speedo. She swung it over her head and, already topless, felt her bottom fall off by her husband's hand. Sue finished stripping Joe and watched everyone shed their clothes until only her sister, Lois, wore anything.

When Lois saw everyone else quickly naked, she bolted. Every stiff cock blocked her as I easily pulled off her shorts. Great tits rebounding for us, her bottoms nearly tore as her sister and her husband yanked on the draw strings. It vanished in a flash. On her back, I spun around and made her giddy by holding her legs apart for all her friends to examine her pussy. "Just like her sister, she now loves her total exposures and even PDA. Don't you my love?"

With her head between my legs, she pushed up and again captured my stiffness in her mouth and gave it a nibble. My response was to pull her up by her knees and lick her spread pussy. We both groaned. Quickly, I had my tongue in her and held her cheeks apart until we collapsed into 69 onto the plush, white carpet. As her friends watched, my cock slipped into her throat and my fingers deep into her pussy as I nudged then sucked her clit.

Joe had my wife on her back, her knees on his shoulders, and was plundering her beautiful, swollen pussy as her perfect nipples swam erratic circles on her chest. Being cheek to cheek with her sister, she saw my cock twitch and balls rise, so she took my cock from her sister after my first spurt filled Lois' mouth. The rest went in her mouth or on her tits. The combination of exposing herself and sharing me this way made her shiver with joy. Lois climaxed and sent her tasty nectar into my mouth.

With a randy audience fucking as they watched and cheered us on, my cock stayed stiff. Joe was red with exertion as I spun around, kissed my wife, and slid my drooling cock into his wife. Lois flushed from hips to ears as she watched her new friends watching us fuck eagerly. I rubbed her clit quickly and felt hands spread my cheeks just before a wet tongue rimmed me. My hips bucked back then forward in bliss. Joe rubbed my wife's clit. As she began to flush in climax, my cock erupted and I filled Lois' puffy pussy; Joe filled Sue; someone behind me squealed her orgasm; Lois and Sue shuddered in chorus until they were breathless.

As I caught my breath, I huffed, "Great party, Lois. Keep us on your guest list for the next ones. I'll arrange a brunch up North so you can meet more of my friends and co-workers."

New, daring Lois smiled and gasped, "Anyone want some creme pie?" All the men and two women lined up for her slurpy pie. Old Lois never dreamed she'd attend, nevertheless host, such a libertine party before her sexucation.