You Don't Want to Know

Story Info
What did his wife and friend do?
2.9k words
4.18
19.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

"You do not want to know" is a phrase that I used once and it came back to haunt me when my wife used it on me.

This happened several years ago, shortly after we were married. My wife Jen and I had a nice two-story home. A good friend of ours, Kevin was visiting for a few days enroute to a business meeting. Nothing unusual about that. He came in one evening, was staying a day and then would leave the next day. It would be a work day for me.

In the morning, I went out for my morning exercise. I had a work-out that I did every morning. It typically took about forty-five minutes with a run, strength and flexibility exercises. However, I had an early meeting at work, so I cut my workout short. After about fifteen minutes, I finished running and came back in the house, early.

I came in to the house and went up to our bedroom, stripped and headed for the bathroom in the hall to take a shower. I heard the shower running, but was in a hurry, so I was moving quickly. I guess I had forgotten that Kevin was there and presumed that Jen was in the shower.

When I walked out of our room, Kevin was coming out of the bathroom. He had a towel around his neck and was drying off. He was naked and I couldn't help but notice his dick. It was not in the normal 'retracted condition' but was semi-elongated and dangled between his legs. It was an impressive piece of meat, I momentarily thought. He said hello and quickly hustled off to the guest room where he had been staying.

I opened the door to the bathroom, wondering why he hadn't turned-off the shower. When I walked in, I was shocked to find that my wife was in the shower. What was going on, I wondered?

I stepped into the shower with my naked wife. Her back was turned. I wasn't sure, but I thought she said something like "Back for more?"

Then she turned and saw me. Rather than wait for my questions, she moved to me and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss that was accompanied by her grabbing my prick. With her naked, her tongue in my mouth and me thinking about her and sex, my dick got rigid quickly. I pressed it against her belly. I broke the kiss and stepped back.

Before I could say anything, she said, "You don't want to know."

There was a certain logic to what she said. I didn't want to know about my wife and my friend fooling around in the shower.

She distracted me further by pushing on my shoulders to get me on my knees. She moved toward me and lifted one leg onto the bench in the shower, spreading herself apart. Then she pulled my head into her crotch, with my face right in her cunt. I knew what to do. I eagerly licked and nibbled on her pussy and used my fingers to spread her open more. She poured her female cum all over my face while she moved the shower nozzle to pour on my head. She was humping my face and trying to smother me with her pussy. I had trouble breathing, but I kept at her. Soon, she was getting weak in the knees with her continuing orgasm.

"Oh, I love it when you eat me." She finally said.

She sat on the bench; she was too weak to stand. I lifted her legs so I could access her asshole. I ran my teeth over her back door and then put my tongue inside her there. I followed that with a soap-covered finger. I pushed it deep inside her and put two fingers in her front hole.

She turned around and kneeled on the bench, sticking her ass up toward me.

"Fuck me." She said.

I rubbed soap over my cock and poured some shampoo into her asshole. I put the tip of the bottle inside her anus and squeezed. Soap bubbles poured out of her ass. I lined my cock up with her tiny puckered hole. I pushed in and she groaned. I kept going, deeper and deeper with each push. I grabbed her hips and as she groaned and mumbled, I pumped in and out. I had a good view of my dick in her tight little hole. She got more and more passionate.

"Oh, fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck my ass." She shouted. She was loud enough that I'm sure Kevin could hear her in the next room.

Whatever she had been doing before I got there had certainly prepared her for the thorough fucking I was giving her ass.

"Deeper. Push it in deeper. I want all of you inside me." She pleaded.

I was doing my best. Her asshole was tight around my prick, squeezing it along its full length with each stroke. With the soap in her hole, I was sliding in and out easily. I added another squirt of the shampoo and then pushed back inside her.

"Do you like getting ass-fucked?" I asked.

She said, "I love it." She was almost crying.

"Does my cock feel better than Kevin's?" I asked the question that had been on my mind.

She pushed her ass back at me and said, "This is the best I've ever had. Don't ever stop fucking me."

Not an answer, but not a denial. I was amused for some reason, but at the same time, I was intent on fucking her so well that she'd never want anyone else. I reached my climax and pushed in while pulling her hips back. My cock exploded inside her. She felt it and her muscles tensed and spasmed, coming yet again. She was gasping and moaning in pleasure.

I kept my expired dick inside her tight hole. It shriveled up and weakly slipped out of my wife's gaping asshole. Her anus was at least an inch in diameter. It slowly began to recover. Cum and shampoo poured out of her ass.

"That was the best fuck ever." She told me.

"Glad you liked it."

She wasn't done. She pushed me back onto the floor and spread her legs over my face. When she began to piss, I felt the warm fluid cover my face. We had done this once before, but this was exceptional. She was still aroused and wanted to be totally wanton with me. I laid on my back on the shower floor. She stood over me and continued to piss on my face. She finally lowered herself and sat on my face. She was coming again. With the legs hooking under both of my shoulders and her cunt pushing on my face, I couldn't breathe.

"Come on, suck me dry." She demanded.

I finally had to push her away to catch a breath, but she pushed herself down on me again.

"I'm going to smother you with my cunt." She said. "It'll be in your obituary. 'He died with his face in his wife's pussy, smothered by her cunt'." She laughed.

I was struggling to get air and she held me tighter before letting me go.

"My god, you almost killed me." I protested.

She said, "I wanted to push your whole head into my cunt."

I rolled away. The shower water was now cold so it was bracing to clean my wife's urine off my face and head. She came over and put her foot on my chest and pushed me onto my back.

Standing over me, with me looking right up at her snatch she said, "Worship this cunt, lover. Kiss it and worship it."

I reached up and gave her pussy lips a kiss. Amazingly, she had another orgasm. She walked away while I laid on the floor with the cold water pouring over me. I looked at my exhausted dick, realizing that she had much more sexual stamina that I had. I wasn't close to keeping up with her.

I remembered that I still had to go to work. I was late, but I was wiped out. I dressed as best I could while my wife looked at me and made suggestive comments about how I ought to stay home from work and satisfy her. I told her I had to go to and important meeting.

She put a 'dagger' in my gut when she said, "That's okay, your friend Kevin is here to entertain me."

I looked at her and she laughed and said, "Just shut up and go to work."

Now, I should've been pissed-off about all of this, but I was exhausted and I was nervous about my work meeting. So, I left.

While driving to work, I remembered her words, "You don't want to know." It came back to me where I had heard those words before. I few weeks earlier, I had gone out drinking with some guys and we had gone to a strip club and I had gotten a lap dance. When she heard about that from one of the other wives and asked me about it, I said "You do not want to know."

I also reflected that I had fooled around myself since we had been married. I fucked one of my fellow workers when we were on a retreat and then had spent an afternoon in a motel with that woman a week later. She was married and called it off, not me. So, if Jen was 'getting a little on the side', how could I rightfully object without having a double standard. I couldn't be certain of what they had done but I really didn't want to know.

When I got home that afternoon. Kevin was out running. I kissed Jen and asked how her day had been.

She laughed and said, "You don't want to know."

A few years later, after Kevin had married, I fucked his wife. That's another story for later.

ADDENDUM:

This is from Jen, the wife in the above tale. My husband Mike writes these stories for Literotica. I know and read what he writes. I saw this one had been sent in, so I pulled it back to fill in what really happened.

You would think I'm a bad girl from what Mike wrote above. Here's the real story in case you DO want to know.

I know Mike has fooled around on me. It pisses me off, but I have faults too and I know he loves me. So, I forgave his dalliance with that little bitch that he nailed at work. However, both of us had other lovers before we were married and so what happened with Kevin is not such a big deal in the context of other things in our relationship.

Here's what really happened that morning.

I had been up late with Mike and Kevin the night before and hadn't gotten a good night's sleep. Thus, I was tired in the morning and after Mike got up to start his morning exercise routine, I fell back asleep. Sometimes I would run with him, but didn't feel like it that day.

I woke sometime later and heard the shower running. I thought it would be Mike. I looked out into the hall and saw that Kevin's door (the guest room) was closed there was no light coming from under the door. Thinking he was still asleep, I presumed it was my husband Mike in the shower. I took off my nightgown and panties and threw them in the hamper in the hall and went into the bathroom, naked.

The bathroom was steamed up from the hot shower. We have a tub/shower so I was careful stepping over the edge of the tub and moving the shower curtain to get in the tub. When I looked up, I saw Kevin. He was naked, of course and he was looking at me. I shrieked and tried to cover myself with my hands. The shower nozzle was aimed far enough that I was getting wet.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. I thought it was Mike in here." I said something like that.

Kevin looked at me and said, "No apologies necessary. Good morning." I saw his gaze move up and down my naked body.

I started to turn to leave and Kevin said, "Wait. I'm almost done and you're already wet. You stay and I'll go."

I was still covering up and he said, "No need to cover-up, I've seen everything."

I was embarrassed, and speechless.

Kevin moved toward me so we could pass each other and I could get right under the shower spray. Of course, we touched. Our hips rubbed and he put his hand on my back to help us pass.

I turned away from him to face the shower spray. I knew he could see my bare ass, but he'd seen nearly all of it in some of the bikini's I'd worn around him. I had given him a hard-on a couple of times.

Rather than leave, Kevin took the bar of soap and began to wash my back. I stood there, letting him do it. It's hard to reach back there and he was doing a thorough job on my back and then my shoulders. He got bolder and rubbed the soap on my ass. One hand held the soap while the other roamed freely. When he moved up my side, I lifted my arms to give him access. He surprised me a little when he reached around and put the soap on one, then the other breast. He was standing behind me with a breast in each hand. His cock was pushing against my lower back. I could feel he was hard. He moved the soap and his hands over my stomach and down to my pussy. He soaped up my pubic hair and was moving into my crotch when I grabbed his hand to stop him.

I turned around facing him. He continued to soap my breasts while I put shampoo in my hair. My nipples were hard and my breasts were really getting a good washing. He had his hand in my crotch for a moment and the soap felt good against my clit. He shifted his hands to rub the shampoo in my hair. Having a man run his hands through your hair like he did is really erotic and he knew it.

I stood before him naked and looked down at his prick. It was hard and poking right at me. I took the soap from his hand and began to wash his cock and his balls. I rubbed the soap over his genitals and held his hardening prick in my hands. I took control of him by rubbing back and forth, simulating his prick fucking me. I used the soap all over his balls. Then I washed his chest and returned to his prick. I leaned in and we kissed. We continued to kiss while my hand was working his cock and his hands were in my hair. At one point, his prick was resting against my belly while I rubbed soap on it.

I broke away from him and looking into his eyes while I jacked his prick. "Come for me." I said.

His eyes were glazed-over with lust and I rubbed him faster and faster. He just stood there while I finished him. His prick squirted a stream of semen out into my hands. I leaned over, closer to his dick. I just had to do it. I leaned in and licked the tip of his deflating prick and then sucked it into my mouth. Now he could say that he'd had his dick in my mouth. I stood up and took the semen he had shot into my hand and rubbed it into my hair.

"Conditioner." I said.

He asked, "What about you?" wanting to get me off.

"I'll take care of myself. You better go before Mike gets back."

He left the shower and a moment later, I sensed the shower curtain reopening and thought Kevin was back. "Back for more?" I said before realizing it was my husband, Mike.

I was really horny from being in the shower, naked and playing with his friend Kevin. I stepped forward and kissed Mike and were proceeded to make love like he described above. He ate my pussy and then I really wanted him. I was his and fooling with Kevin had deepened my desire for my husband. I had him fuck me in the ass. Then, I pissed on his face. I was feeling really different. I wanted to do everything with and to my husband. I had a tremendous orgasm, one of my best ever.

I didn't want to break the mood by talking about what Kevin was doing in the shower with me, so I said, "You don't want to know." Mike had used that phrase a number of times, not just about sex. It was one of his common expressions ("How much was dinner?" "You don't want to know.").

That afternoon, after Mike went to work, Kevin and I were talking. I was wearing a loose blouse with no bra and short-shorts. He was ogling my body. He wanted me. He said, "I feel like taking a shower."

I'd tell you my answer, but you don't want to know. Or do you?

Use your imagination. Did we, or didn't we?

Oh, I see that Mike ended his story by telling how he fucked Kevin's wife, Sandy, some years later. Now, I don't feel so bad.

I know some readers will think we are nasty people, that I'm a slut, but we are consenting adults and we love each other. Life is meant to be enjoyed. If you don't agree, I don't want to know.