Showing Sally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, we want you to get out, go to that big sign, remove your dress and pose for some pictures." Ron told me.

I started to get out to do as he said, but was stopped by Joan. "Once we have the pictures, you will leave your dress at the sign and then walk through the park, stopping at different places so we can get more pictures. I expect you to stay out in the open where you can be seen by anyone who happens to be here. There shouldn't be too many others, since it is at night, but you never know."

"And we will watch for the cops and warn you. Then you can hide, but only if it is cops." Steph told me.

Now, I was very nervous. I had to walk around a park naked and if anyone happens to see me, I can't hide unless it is a cop. But I was just as excited as I was nervous. I nodded my head to them that I understood the orders and was ready to begin.

I slipped out of the SUV, walked to the sign, looked around and took my dress off. I found a hook on the sign and hung my dress on it, then turned and posed for the pictures. I prayed they never got out on the internet. And hoped my parents or teachers never saw them. But, here I was in all my naked glory, showing off for my friends.

They said they had enough pictures, so I started walking around the park. I hoped that no one else was there, but deep down in my mind, I wanted to be seen by others. That is what I had always wanted, but never really showed myself to a stranger before. And, thinking that one of my rules was that if I was seen, whoever saw me could touch me. They could feel my tits, and pussy and rub my ass. The only thing they couldn't do was put their fingers or anything else in my pussy. But they could enter my ass if they wanted to. I hoped no one would want to do that, but I feel that my friends would tell them they could. Then I never knew if I would have a finger or something up my back door.

As I walked around the park, I got on the rock that the park was named after and posed for them to take pictures. I went to the bandstand and posed there for more pictures. I even went on the tennis courts and stood by the nets to get pictures taken.

Then it happened. I was just getting on the beach when I saw 2 people sitting on a blanket in front of me. I don't think they saw me and I started to turn around, but my friends made me walk up to the couple.

It was a boy and a girl making out, but they stopped when they saw me. Joan came up beside me and said, "Hello. This is Sally and she likes to show off. And, she has said she likes to have others touch her. So, if you want to touch her all over, feel free, but you can't put your fingers in her pussy. But, she will let you stick them in her ass. So, feel her up all you want."

The girl giggled and said, "Go ahead Mark, do it. I won't get mad."

"Are you sure Jenny. I don't want you mad at me for touching another girl." Mark said.

"No, I won't get mad and I'll even join you. That's ok isn't it? I mean both of us can touch her?" Jenny said.

"Yep, go ahead and if you want you can take pictures too. We will even take pictures of the 2 of you with her." Joan told the couple.

So, they both got up and I had 4 hands all over me. All I could do was stand and let them do it. I agreed to the rules and had to let them. They each took a tit and rubbed it, then pinched my nipples. They rubbed my body all over, squeezed my ass cheeks, and then ran their fingers over my slit. I was getting turned on and just spread my legs for them. Then the girl let the boy continue with my pussy while she went to my ass. She worked her finger inside me and then pushed all the way up to her knuckles. Once inside my ass, she wiggled her finger around and then started fucking me with it.

Mark said, "Wow, she loves this. Her pussy is getting so wet. Sure, we can't do more with her?"

"No, she's a virgin and she's gonna stay that way, but she might help you with her hands." Joan told them.

I noticed the other 3 were taking pictures or videos of all of it. I was getting so turned on, that I almost said they could fuck me. But, I couldn't do that.

"No, I'll take care of him later, so she can't have him. But thank you for letting us play with her. But now we have to do things on our own, so why don't you just take her and go away." Jenny said.

I was sad that my body wasn't being played with any longer, but I did as I was told and walked away with Joan. After that, I had to finish my walk around the park and then back to the entrance and Steve's SUV.

Once we arrived, I had to show off a little more before getting in. I was not allowed to put the dress back on while we drove home. Once there, I was told to get out and go to the door to wait for them.

"May I have my dress back please?" I asked.

"No, we want you to stay like you are. It's late, so there shouldn't be anyone out to see you. But if they do, smile and let them look or touch if they want." Steph told me.

Well, this is my dream come true, so I walked naked to the door and waited for them to come let me in. I had to wait about 10 minutes before they all came up to me to let me in. But I had to stand by the door as they all went in first and each of them touched me. The guys touched my pussy and the girls got my tits.

Then I was allowed inside. I was tired, so asked if I could go to bed and they allowed it and told me I could put a sheet over me tonight. I went to bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

12