Showing Sally Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the mall, trying to pay attention to the directions they would give me. Of course, there was a lot of noise in the mall, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to hear them. I prayed they would speak up enough for me to hear what they were telling me.

"Go straight." Was the first order I heard. So, I kept walking straight into the mall. I saw shops and stores on either side of me, but couldn't go into any of them yet.

"Go right" came the next order. I tuned to the right and started walking down another hall. This was a big mall, and I had no idea what was down here.

"Stop" was the next thing I heard. I stopped where I was and waited for them to catch up to me or tell me something else.

"Turn around." I was told, and I did as they said.

Then the next thing I heard was, "Show us!"

I was facing them and saw many other faces behind them, just watching me. But, I did what I was told. I raised my skirt and blouse up and showed off my wet pussy and tits. I was getting wetter and wetter down there and was afraid it was going to start dripping soon.

There I was, showing off my bald naked pussy and little tits in public. Just like I dreamed about for years and I knew a lot of people saw me exposing my lady bits. I wondered what else I would have to do today. I was also thinking that I had to tell Larry what I did and hoped if we ever really hooked up, he would have me do more too.

I stood half naked in the mall for a while and then I heard, "Ok, drop them." I let my skirt and blouse back down, but my ass was still naked. I was told, "Don't touch the back and keep walking straight."

I walked down the hallway for a short time and then I heard, "turn left and enter the store."

I turned left and noticed it was a shoe store they wanted me to go into. I didn't hesitate, but entered the store with the 4 of them right behind me.

Once inside, Steph said, "OK, slut, time to show off that cute little cunt again."

I swear she is worse than any of them. I'm not a slut. I just want to show off, but she makes it sound so bad and dirty.

"Let's find some shoes for you Sally. We pick them out and you just do as we say." Joan told me.

They had me walking around the shoe store with my naked ass still on display. It didn't burn as much, but I still felt the heat from the paddle and hoped that never happened again. It hurt so much, but at the same time, I was excited and almost had an orgasm from it. But, no I don't want to be paddled again.

They picked out 3 pair of heels for me. One beige pair, with a 3-inch heel. One black pair with a 4-inch heel. And one red color with a 5-inch heel. I wasn't too sure about wearing a 5-inch heel, but if they told me too, I would do it.

Then, they went to find a salesperson to assist me. "Sally, sit on this bench and spread your legs. We will find someone to help you try them on. If they ask the size, you don't know what size you wear. Understand, slut?" Steph told me.

I wish she wouldn't call me a slut. I am not one of those types of girls. I don't put out for anyone. I just like to show everyone my naked body. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?

I sat down and spread my legs like they said. When I did, my skirt rode up my legs some, but not enough to show anything. And, as my rules say, I was sitting on my naked ass, and didn't have to adjust the skirt to do so. They already had my ass out on display for everyone to see.

Once I sat down, my ass hurt more. I didn't realize how bad the paddling made my ass, but it was sore. But, I did as I was told and just to wait for someone to come assist me with the shoes they had picked out.

They did find a young man to help me and I knew they would be teasing him with my body. But, this is what I wanted and will help them make the guy hard. But, he will have to stay hard because he won't be having sex with me and I knew the other 2 girls wouldn't put out for him either. Guess he'll just have to jerk off later.

The young guy came over to me and asked, "What size do you wear?"

"I am not sure sir; would you measure my foot for me?" I said to him.

I giggled as he got his measuring thing out from under another bench and placed it in front of me. He said, "Please take your shoes off Miss, so I can get a good reading."

"I always have trouble with these shoes, can you help me get them off, please." I almost laughed because I knew he was going to be looking right at my naked little pussy when he did it. And, he would get a better look later.

He got down on his knees to help me get my shoes off. He was concentrating on my shoe and had not looked up yet. I moved my legs apart more to give him a better view and when I looked at my friends, they motioned for me to spread my legs even more. So, I did.

He finally got the shoe unbuckled and pulled off. When he did that, he looked up but never made it to my face. He was staring right at my naked pussy, which I could feel winking at him. I had to hold back my giggles as he said "Ok, one off."

I moved my other foot toward him and when I did, my pussy was more exposed to him. My skirt road up my legs and I was just about naked from the waist down. My 4 friends were all smiling and giggling behind him. They kept telling me with hand signals to open more.

He worked to get the other shoe off my foot, but never looked anyplace but my naked pussy. I was pleased with myself thinking that this is something I have often dreamt about, but never could do it. I never had the nerve to show my pussy to anyone like this, but in my dreams, it always happened.

He finally got my shoe off, measured my feet and then stood up. I could see the tent in his pants and felt sorry for him. He would probably go to the boy's restroom and jerk off once I left.

"I'll be right back." He managed to get out and took off to the back room.

My 4 friends came to me and Joan said, "Take your skirt off Sally."

Oh, my god, they are going to make me get naked right here in the store, but as I was thinking about it, my skirt was coming off. Now I sat there, totally naked from the waist down. I prayed they didn't make me take my blouse off.

"Now, you know you have to help the poor guy out once we get your shoes. He needs some relief and you will give it to him." Steph said.

"We agreed there would be no sex." I said.

"No, we agreed to keep you a virgin. So, you won't have to fuck him. It is either a blow job or a hand job. Which do you prefer?" Steph continued with me.

I started to say something else, but Joan said, "And remember, when that girl sucked the president off. He said I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Well, he considered getting his cock sucked was not sex and one court agreed with him. So, it isn't sex if you suck his cock or jerk him off."

"OK, I'll jerk him off, but that is all. No more than that. I don't want to suck anyone's cock until I suck my husband's someday." I told them

"Very good slut. Now, spread those legs." Steph said.

I was starting to dislike Steph more and more. I am not a slut, but she insists that I am. I will have to talk with all of them once we get back home. I don't want to stop doing the things they want, but I will stop if she continues.

The young man came back and almost dropped the shoes he was holding. He saw me half naked, sitting there with my legs wide apart. He could see my naked little bald pussy and I knew it was so wet right now.

"What are you doing? You can't sit here naked like that. I'll get in trouble. Please get dressed and leave." He said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't get dressed. I am doing an initiation to get into a sorority and if I don't do it, I won't get in. Please just help me out and I'll take care of that thing in your pants for you once I have my shoes." I told him.

He thought about it for a moment and then said, "Well, ok, but we have to hurry. I can't have others seeing you like this with me."

I said, "Ok, put the shoes on my feet and then we can go to the back room so I can get you off."

He hurriedly put the shoes on my feet and Joan said, "You need to walk in them Sally. Can't buy them if they don't feel good."

I giggled and stood up. He got to see my naked ass now, which was still kind of red from the paddling I had gotten earlier. I walked away from him and then back.

"So, what do you think. Should I get these?" I asked.

The poor boy couldn't even talk. Ron said, "I think you need to try on the highest heels and walk again."

"I think so too." Steve said.

But Steph said, "Strip first."

I looked at her and almost said no, but my fingers were undoing my blouse and it was soon off and I was totally naked in the shoe store, in front of a young man that I was going to jerk off in a little while.

"Please, get dressed. You won't need to do anything else. You are going to get me fired." He was almost crying.

"No, if she doesn't do everything we say, she will not be allowed in." Joan told him.

"And if she doesn't do it, she has to walk out of here just like she is. It will be ok. We will watch out for anyone one else coming in. Just go with what we say, OK." Steph told us.

I sat down and convinced him to help me with the tall shoes. They were the highest ones I had ever had on my feet. They were the ones with the 5-inch heel and I wasn't sure I could walk in them.

He slipped them on my feet, but never looked at anything but my pussy. I tried to give him a good show, keeping my legs apart as much as I could. I felt my pussy getting wet and I thought about asking him to eat me, but I didn't have the nerve to do that. I would have to wait until later to play with myself. But right now, I sat there totally naked except for the high heels he just put on me.

"Ok, Sally, get up and walk to the back and then turn and come back here." Joan told me.

"Make that cute little ass wiggle too." Steph said.

"I have the camera ready." Ron told them.

"I'll watch out for others" Steve added.

I stood up, and tried to walk, but almost fell. The young man caught me and had his hands on my naked tit. That felt good and I pressed into him more. I wanted him to play with me so much, but I had to walk like they told me to. So, steadying myself I stood straight and started walking toward the back.

I didn't have to worry about my ass wiggling, because with these shoes, it did it automatically. I felt my cheeks going up and down as I walked and I knew I was putting on a good show. I had no idea who else was watching me take the naked walk and right about now, I didn't care. I was showing off in public and loved it.

I got to the back wall, turned and walked back to the front where the others waited. I could see the young salesman's pants and it looked like he had quite a package. It tented his pants and he didn't even try to hide it. I got back to them and sat down, spreading my legs just like I was told.

"She will take those and will wear them out of here, if that is ok." Joan told the guy.

"Oh, sure no problem." He said, but never took his eyes off my naked body. He was really focused on my pussy.

"Now, there are 2 things you need to help us with sir." Steph said.

"What is that?" he asked.

"Well, she is being bad today. The first thing she did was to get you all worked up and has made you hard. So, she needs to be punished for that." Steph said.

Oh, no, I am going to get spanked again, I thought. That isn't fair to me, but right about now, I was almost willing to do anything because I was so horny. I wondered what else was she going to make me do. I wouldn't let this guy fuck me, but I did say I would jerk him off, however knowing Steph, she had other plans.

"So, if you would allow us all to go to the back room, she will get over your lap and then you can spank her naked ass, along with feeling her up." Steph told him.

"OH, I couldn't do that. I don't think she needs a spanking." He told her.

"Yes, she does, and if you don't she won't be allowed to dress and will have to walk home naked. Just so you know, it's a long walk back to our house. So, either you spank her or she takes a naked walk of shame. And she won't be allowed in the sorority." Steve told him.

"Well, ok, I guess I can do it then. You said 2 things." The young man said to them.

"The next part is for you. She is going to jerk you off and allow you to cum on her little tits." Joan told him.

"Why can't I just fuck her? I mean she is walking around naked in front of me. I just want to fuck her." He said.

"No, sir, you can't fuck her. You see she's a virgin and doesn't want to lose it before her marriage someday. But, I believe you would be the first guy she's jerked off. Isn't that right Sally?" Steve asked.

"Yep, I have never touched a cock before. The only ones I've ever seen are Ron's and Steve's, but didn't touch them." I said.

'Well, ok, then, let's go to the back room and get this over with. I don't want to be caught doing anything on the job." He told us.

I took his hand and walked to the back room with him. Then, I helped him take his pants off and had him sit in a chair. Then, with some encouragement from my friends, I got over his lap, giving him a clear view of my naked ass. I also spread my legs so he could see my pussy too.

"OK, she gets 10 swats to her naked ass and they have to be hard. We want her ass nice and red when we leave here. Sally, you know you have to count, right." Joan said.

"Yeah, I know, but why do I have to get spanked again? I'll jerk him off, but please no spanking." I pleaded.

"It's because you were a bad girl and bad girls get spanked. So, let's do this and then we can go get something to eat and play some more." Steph said.

"Are you ready Sally? We need to hurry before anyone comes in looking for shoes. That's unless you would prefer a better audience like you had earlier." Ron said.

"No, just get it over with. I'll count them for you. By the way, before you spank my naked ass and I jerk you off, what is your name?" I questioned.

"Billy. My name is Billy. Why did you pick me for this?" He said.

"You weren't picked Billy. You just happened to be in the shoe store that we decided to show her off in. So, let the spanking begin." Steph said.

"Are you ready Sally?" Billy asked me.

"Yes, do it so we can leave." I said.

The first blow hurt badly. It was loud as his hand hit my naked ass and it also stung. He hit me really hard. But, I managed to say, "One, thank you."

Then he didn't slow down and it felt like he was hitting harder with each slap. My ass was on fire again and I knew it was going to be a bright red when we left the store. But, I continued to count.

"Two, thank you, Three, thank you, Ouch, Four, thank you.

It was hurting more and more with each strike. This boy was strong. Stronger than I thought he would be. He must work out or something.

"Five, thank you, shit that hurt, six, thank you, seven, thank you, eight, thank you, damn, nine, thank you, ten, thank you. STOP!!"

I jumped up, rubbing my ass. My friends were all laughing and Billy laughed too. I was so embarrassed. I was spanked by a total stranger and now I had to jerk him off and let him cum on my little tits.

I looked down into his lap and was so shocked. This boy had one big cock. I had seen Ron's and Steve's, but this one was bigger than both of them. It must have been at least 9 or 10 inches long and was so very hard. It was sticking straight up from his groin and his balls were huge too.

Joan said, "OK, Sally jerk him off so we can get going. Better hurry because we will be leaving and if we leave before he cums, we will take your clothes with us."

I knelt in front of him and took his big cock in my hand. Another first for me. The first time I ever touched a cock. Have seen 3 so far and now I had one in my hand. I knew I had to stroke it up and down, but wasn't sure if I was doing it right or not.

My friends watched as I jerked off Billy and I just stared at this thing in my hand. Wow, I had a hard cock in my hand. That is amazing, since I have always tried to avoid doing anything with a guy, especially with his cock. I avoided them because I didn't want one in my pussy and had never thought I could make a guy happy with my hands.

I stroked his cock up and down and I could feel the heat coming from him. He was so hard and I think once I started jerking him off, he got even bigger. I said, "Billy, please let me know when you are going to do your thing, so I can put it where my friends want me too. On my tits."

He didn't say anything, but he was starting to hump my hand. He was pushing his cock up and down as I jerked him off.

Then suddenly, he yelled, "I'm CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIINNGGG."

Wow, and he did cum. I pointed his cock at my chest and saw, his hot white cum shooting out of his cock, right at me and onto my naked chest and tits. He shot rope after rope after rope of this gooey stuff all over me.

Once he had cum, I kept playing with his softening cock until he pushed my hand away. "No more. Please, no more." He kept saying.

My friends laughed and said, "Ok, Sally, rub it in to your tits so you can get dressed and we can go eat."

I put my hand into this gooey mess on me and rubbed it all over my tits for them. Once I had it rubbed in, they gave me my blouse and skirt. I quickly put them on, but they fixed the back of my skirt like it was before and my ass was on display again.

Once I was dressed, I thanked Billy and we left. I didn't even realize I still had the new heels on and just walked out of the store with them, without paying for them.

As we left the store, I saw Ron turn the closed sign back around to open. Now I knew why we hadn't been interrupted. They had made it look like the store was closed and no one came in.

Next stop would be the food court and from there, it was going to be more exposure.

12