Showing Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife gives boy a birthday surprise.
3.6k words
4.61
60.7k
62

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

My wife Sheila enjoys showing off her beautiful 40D breasts and I enjoy watching her. We started this about 2 years ago, first, by showing only her bare breasts but have slowly progressed to not only showing off her tits but letting guys touch them and play with them. During our most recent exhibitions, Sheila has gone naked for guys and allowed even more touching.

Normally, Sheila and I try to set up opportunities for her to be seen or interact with strangers and go from there. Recently, Sheila came up with the idea of showing off to the young boy we have caring for our lawns and do odd jobs for us.

His name is Jason. He was coming up on his 18th birthday and Sheila thought she's give him a special treat for his birthday. Jason has been working for us for about a year. He's a very nice young man who comes from a broken home. No father in the house and a mom with a drug and alcohol problem. He pretty much takes care of himself.

Jason is very shy, has only a few close friends and as far as we know, hasn't or doesn't date. Over the past year, Sheila and I have become close to him and try to help him out whenever we can. We find extra things for him to do around the house and try to keep him busy.

Sheila has a soft spot in her heart for Jason and mother's him at times. I think Jason sees her as a second Mom. He comes over sometimes just to hand around and feels comfortable with us.

Sheila told me Jason's birthday was coming soon and she wanted to do something special for him. Normally, when Jason comes over, Sheila doesn't intentionally dress in anything revealing. She doesn't wear a bra but doesn't go out of her way to show her tits to him either.

When Sheila doesn't wear a bra, it's obvious from the way they move and sway as she walks or moves around. Her nipples are usually hard and poke out as well so it's clear she isn't wearing anything under her blouse or shirts.

I've seen Jason looking at her chest many times and know he's keenly aware when her beautiful tits are unencumbered. They are really difficult to ignore, especially for a boy his age.

Sheila didn't tell me what she had planned for Jason's birthday other than she was going to make it special. I asked her if she was planning to showing off her tits and she just smiled and told me I would have to wait and see.

Sheila told Jason she wanted to do something for his birthday and told him to plan on spending the day with us. He agreed and said he'd come over around noon the following day.

When Jason arrived, Sheila greeted at the door wear jeans and a thin long sleeve sweater. The sweater was tight and without a bra, hugged Sheila's tits, showing their shape and hard nipples. It was a very sexy look and Jason's eye's focused in Sheila's tits immediately.

We all went out onto the patio and had something cold to drink. She told Jason she wanted to give him a special birthday, one he would always remember. Jason said, "Ok," but seemed confused as to exactly what she meant.

Sheila didn't waste any time or mince words. She held both tits in her hands and said, "these are yours for the day."

She went on to explain that she had noticed him looking at her tits over the past year and knew he liked them and decided she would share them for the day as his birthday present. Jason still looked confused.

Sheila asked him if he had ever thought about seeing her tits or maybe had any fantasies about her. Jason seemed embarrassed and Sheila had to coax an answer from him.

He finally admitted he had always wondered what they looked like and fantasized about seeing and touching them many times. Sheila was pleased by this and said, "Good, because today you are going to get your fantasies fulfilled!"

With that, Sheila lifted one side of her sweater up to expose one of her breasts. She asked Jason, "Do you like it?"

Jason was speechless! He just nodded his head in the affirmative. Sheila smiled and asked, "Do you want to see the other one?"

Jason nodded yes. Sheila slowing started lifting her sweater up over her other breast. She took her time, teasing him, until she had exposed her nipple completely.

Jason was all smiles. Sheila asked, "Do you like my tits Jason?" and began squeezing them and pulled at her nipples as he stared at them.

Jason finally muttered, "God yes I do!"

Sheila was pleased and said, "I was hoping you'd like them. Do you want me to take my top off?"

Jason's answered was a question. "Really?" he said, not quite believing his ears.

"Yes," Sheila answered, saying going topless for him the entire day was part of his present.

Jason said he'd love it and that he didn't believe this was really happening to him. Sheila said, "Believe it honey," and lifted her sweater up and over her head and tossed it aside.

Sheila stood, wearing only her jeans, did a full turn for us and told Jason, "Ok then, I'm going to be your topless waitress for the day. Anything you want or need, just ask and I'll get it for you."

Jason wanted to know if Sheila was serious. She assured him she was and told him this was his special and not to be shy, she was his for the day. Jason looked to me as if to ask if this was all ok. I looked at him and said, it's true Jason, her tits are yours for the day. Do as you please with them. It's ok."

Jason muttered, "OK," but acted as if he still didn't believe this was happening. Sheila picked up on his uncertainty so she moved over to him and told Jason, "Touch my tits Jason. Play with them."

Jason did as he was told and took both Sheila's breasts into his hands. He squeezed and fondled them and played with her nipples. Sheila cooed when he touched her hard nipples and encouraged him to continue, saying she loved her nipples to be play with.

Jason played with Sheila's tits for several minutes and finally realized his dream had come true. Having broken the ice, he seemed to relax and began to enjoy his day.

Sheila asked Jason when he fantasized about her, if he ever imagined her wearing something in particular. He admitted he usually visualized her in a sexy lingerie of some sort.

Sheila told him she had a nightie he might like and asked if he wanted her to wear one for a little while. Jason jumped at that and said, "Oh God yes, that would be awesome!"

Sheila went inside to change. She came back out wearing a very see through "baby doll" outfit. It had black panties and a loose scoop neck top that hung down over her breasts just to her navel. It was completely sheer and hid nothing.

As Sheila walked out of the house she looked stunning. Her large breasts were easy to see in the sunlight and swayed and jiggled seductively as she walked to us. She asked Jason, "How about this? Is this ok?"

Jason said, "Yes, it's perfect, you look beautiful."

Sheila thanked him and sat and talked with us for a while, letting us enjoy the view. Sheila looked great! There's something about wearing a see through top that I find very erotic. Having my wife sitting there with the breasts on full display for a teenage boy was amazing. I was enjoying the view, I can only imagine what Jason was thinking.

After a while, Sheila asked Jason if there was anything else he'd like to see her wear for her. Jason thought about it and replied he was happy to see her in her lingerie but mostly, he dreamed about seeing her bare breasts.

Sheila said, "Ok, would you prefer I just don't wear a top at all? Would you just like me to go topless the rest of the day?"

Jason said he'd love that. Sheila smiled at Jason, stood and moved to him and said, "Take my nightie off then."

Jason stood and awkwardly pulled Sheila's baby doll top up and off, leaving her wearing only the panties. Jason stared at Sheila's bare breasts with an almost longing look. Sheila noticed and said, "It's ok to touch them Jason. They are yours for the day so touch if you want. It's ok."

That said, Jason reached up to fondle Sheila's breasts again. He was starting to get into it and played with them vigorously. Sheila let him play with her tits for quite a while as she enjoying his touch. This time, he didn't need to be told to work her nipples, he went right to them. Sheila loved it.

While Jason was playing with Sheila tits he kind of said to himself, "Boy, if they could see me now!"

Sheila asked what he meant and he explained that he and his two friends, Derek and Tyler, had never had girlfriends and that they would never believe this was happening to him. Sheila thought that over and asked, "It's your birthday Jason and your party. Would you like them to come over?"

Jason asked if Sheila was serious. She told him she was and if that's what he wanted, he could call them to see if they wanted to come over. Sheila told him to only say he had just gotten a special birthday present and that he wanted them to come see it. Jason agreed and called his two friends. Both said they could be there in a bit. Both showed up about 30 minutes later.

While we waited, Jason told us he had told his friends about mowing the lawns for Sheila and had told them she was hot. He also confessed to telling them about her having big tits and usually didn't wear a bra when he was there. He said he thought his friends didn't believe him and thought he was probably just making up it up.

Sheila told Jason not to worry, she would prove them wrong.

Before Jason's friends arrived, Sheila went back inside saying she was going to change and wanted to make an entrance for Jason's friends.

When the two boys arrived, I answered the door and brought them out to the backyard. Jason introduced us and we sat and talked, waiting on Sheila.

Finally, Derek asked Jason, "So what's this special Birthday present you wanted us to see?"

I answered telling the boys Sheila would be out any time and that she'd show them.

A few minutes later Sheila came out of the house. She was carrying a small Birthday cake and wearing a robe pulled tight and closed to her neck. The boys didn't think much of it but I knew they were in for a surprise!

Sheila set the cake down and introduced herself the Jason's friends and make small talk for a moment as she stood there. Finally, she asked Jason, "Do you want me to show your Birthday presents to your friends? Do you think they will like them?"

Jason laughed and said, "Oh yeah, they will like them. Yes, please show them."

Sheila turned to fully face Jason's two friends and quickly opened and dropped her robe to the ground. The boys were speechless as was Jason.

Sheila was wearing only a very small and very sheer pair of black panties! They left nothing to the imagination. We could easily see Sheila's shaved pussy through the material. She shaves completely so her pretty little slit there for our viewing pleasure.

Sheila lifted her breasts up an bounced them for the boys and said, "These are Jason's for the day. These are his present."

The expression on the boy's face were priceless! They were in shock. They just sat there, speechless with their mouths open.

As they looked at her, Sheila leaned over Jason's Birthday cake and drug one of her nipples through the chocolate frosting until it was covered. She went to Jason, held her chocolate covered nipple up to him and asked, "Here honey, taste your Birthday cake."

We all watched as Sheila held her breast up to Jason's mouth. She held the back of his head in one hand and pulled him to her awaiting nipple. We watched as he slowly began licking the frosting from her aroused nipple, eventually sucking it into his mouth. Sheila moaned as Jason sucked hard and worked his tongue over and over her nipple making sure to get all his frosting off.

When he finally had Sheila nipple free of frosting she asked him, "Did that taste ok?'

Jason shook his head yes. Sheila dipped her other breasts into the cake again, held her breast back up to Jason and said, "Here honey, have another taste."

As he licked and cleaned the frosting from Sheila's other nipple Sheila looked to Jason's friends and asked them if they liked Jason's Birthday presents. They finally found their voices and said, "Yes, very much. He's the luckiest guy in the world!"

Jason eventually had Sheila's nipple clean of frosting and she went to the kitchen to get plates and silverware to eat the Birthday cake normally. Sheila was the perfect hostess and was enjoying herself as she walked around essentially naked in front of me, Jason and his two friends. She purposely walked and moved quickly to get her big tits to sway and bounce for the boys. She was in her element. I could see she was enjoying being the center of attention.

We sat and talked and ate Birthday cake for about an hour. The boys never took their eyes off Sheila's tits and followed her every movement anytime she got up to get something from the house. I enjoyed watching the boys watch Sheila. I enjoyed watching Sheila myself, I love the way she moves her body. No doubt the boys were having an afternoon of a lifetime!

After Sheila cleared the plates from the table she came back out and sat down on Jason's lap with her arm around his shoulders. With her other hand, she lifted her breast up to Jason's mouth. He didn't need to be told what she wanted, he took her breast into his hands and started sucking hard on her nipple.

We watched him knead her breast while flicking her nipple and running his tongue around it. Sheila was getting turned on and told Jason to suck harder and to pull on her other nipple. Jason did as she wished. He pinched and pulled Sheila's free nipple with one hand while he sucked her nipple and entire areola of the other deep into his mouth.

Sheila was in heaven! She moaned over and over again as Jason worked Sheila's nipple with his tongue. As he pulled away from her breast, the suction pulled Sheila's areola and nipple with it. There was a popping sound when the suction broke and Sheila's breasts dropped from his lips and bounced.

Sheila lifted her other breast and put it to Jason's lips for him to suck. Again, he took it deeply into his mouth and sucked it hard. Sheila continued to moan and writhe as he did so.

Finally, Sheila got up off Jason's lap and looked to his two friends. She said to them, "Since these are Jason's presents, I can't really give them to you too but I don't think he will mind if I let you touch them."

She looked at Jason for permission. He nodded his head yes. Sheila moved over between the two boys and each one took a breast and fondled it. Sheila gave them about 5 minutes of play time then returned to her chair.

We talked for a while longer then suggested the party was over. Jason's friends left soon after and it was just the three of us again. Sheila asked Jason if he was enjoying his Birthday so far. He couldn't thank her enough and went on and on about it being the best day of his life.

This pleased Sheila and seemed happy to have made this young man's day. She finally stood up and faced Jason. She asked him and I both, "Do you guys like the outfit I picked for the party?"

Jason immediately said, "yes, I love it."

Sheila turned to me for my opinion. I told her I loved it too and that she looked stunning but that she couldn't really call it an "outfit" since there was very little to it and it didn't really hide much.

She giggled and said, "true," as she looked down at herself.

Sheila moved closer to Jason and asked him, "What do you think honey? If it's so revealing, maybe I should just take it off."

Jason was tongue tied again and only was able to nod his head yes. Sheila said to him, Ok, take my panties off for me honey."

Jason complied and slid Sheila's panties down her legs to her ankles. She stepped out of them, then gave us a full turn view of her completely naked body and asked Jason if he liked her this way best.

Again, Jason could only nod yes. Sheila giggled and said, "Good, naked the rest of the day just for you!" as she leaned over and kissed him. She sat back down facing Jason and I and let her legs part just a bit. We could see her pussy lips clearly. She was definitely wet.

Jason stayed for almost another two hours. Sheila did her best to continue giving Jason a good view of her pussy. She got up and moved around for us, making sure her tits bouncing and swayed enticingly. She was enjoying every minute of her exhibition.

As we talked, Sheila asked Jason if she was the first female he'd even seen naked or had touched. He admitted today was the first time he'd seen a woman's bare breasts or naked other than in the internet or magazines.

She asked if he masturbates to women on the net or magazine and he admitted he does. Jason seemed very embarrassed by her question and Sheila sensed it. She told him not to be embarrassed and was asking because she was curious if he ever thought of her when he did it. Now, he was really embarrassed but finally admitted he imagined the times he had seen her breasts jiggle when she wasn't wearing a bra.

Sheila told him she was flattered and was glad he thought of her. Sheila finally got to the point. She said, "You know Jason, I can't tease you like I have been doing all day and send you home without some relief."

Jason didn't know what to say.

Sheila asked, "Do you want to jackoff while you look at me? Or maybe I could do it for you?"

Surprisingly, Jason told her no. She asked why not and he said he couldn't do that or let her do it while her husband (me) watched, that he would be too embarrassed. I told Jason it was not big deal but he said he just couldn't do it. I said, "Ok, how about I go in the house, I promised I won't look and leave you and Sheila alone?"

He agreed to that and I left them for the rest of the time. After Jason had left, Sheila described what had happened.

She said she had Jason suck on her tits a bit more and while doing so, she undid his pants. Once she got his cock out and touched it he exploded! She said she only stroked it two or three times and he started to cum. Sheila said she knelt down in front of him and continued to jack him off on her tits.

Sheila said he was embarrassed that he came so quickly and apologized. She assured him it was understandable and normal after being frustrated and teased for as long as he had been.

She had him sit down and she sat across from him. She played with her tits while he watched and touched and played with her pussy while he looked on. She said it wasn't long before he got hard again and she had him stand.

She told me she gave him a long and very slow blowjob. She stroked his cock while keeping the head in her mouth and then slowly slid her lips up and down his cock. She said he actually lasted quite a while but was finally able to get him to cum again. She said it was a powerful orgasm but didn't product much cum.

She said she wished now she had taken his cock into her mouth the moment too started to cum the first time. She said he came a lot and would have enjoyed the feeling of her mouth filling with Jason's cum. Wistfully, she said maybe next time.

Sheila and I talked about a next time. She said out of all our exhibitionisms so far, she enjoyed today the most. She liked showing herself to three young boys. She loved the longing way they looked at her and seemed to appreciate every inch of her body.

She says she definitely wants to have all the boys over again and let them all participate next time.

I agreed, admitting it would be something to watch. I asked Sheila how far she wanted to let things go next time and if she was considering letting Jason or all three fuck her. She thought that over a bit and smiled saying, "maybe".

Sheila and I agreed to set something up soon. We are both looking forward to it.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers