All Comments on 'Showing Wife Ch. 04'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE !!!!

We need more to see what happens next !

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 5 years ago

Oh yes! In the next part love to read how Jason has Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waiting for next adventure

Great story

I enjoy showing my wife also

She was very shy when we first met as your wife was

I could see she liked to show off and be the center of attention as your wife

So your story parallels our adventures over the last 48 years

Thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing series

WOW.... what an amazing series of events, made better by the fact that they are all true. Bravo to you and your amazing wife for enjoying your little games together. Perhaps it's time to add an "illustrated" story to your amazing adventures. If she likes to be photographed and be seen this would enable thousands to see her.

Seems like you both have found the secret to enjoying life to the fullest. Hope to hear (and see) more of your adventures.

MasonsRaxMasonsRaxover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thank you all for your comments. Sheila loves reading them, as do I. It has been quite a journey for us, from the shy wife to her loving to show off every chance she gets! Now that we've had different experiences, Sheila has decided on two things. (1) she enjoys showing off to strangers best and (2) she enjoys showing to younger guys, they seem to appreciate it and her more. We intend to continue experimenting and will share the experiences we think you will enjoy most. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Sharing our true stories is part of the fun. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

Sheila is really getting into teenage boy and I do know why. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 5 years ago
Awesome

Wife showing her body are my favorite stories! And this one is hot, I had a hard on the entire story imagining the entire adventure and fantasizing my wife doing the same thing! I waited to blow my load until the end when Jason blew his first load! I’m excited to read more of your adventures! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mrs. Ebersol

That was the name of the woman in my neighborhood growing up who we all lusted over. She was in her 30’s at the time and used to lay out in her bikini in the backyard. My house was directly behind hers and my bedroom window had a view into her yard and pool. I can’t tell you the number of times I jerked of watching her. Eventually she began to go topless and I had a hard time keeping my friend out of my room and plastered to my window. I will never forget the day she had a pitcher of drinks out there (I am assuming alcoholic) and was rubbing babyoil all over her body and boobs. She started to pull on her nipples and then she did it....she slid her hand into her bikini bottoms and started to finger herself. I watched her cum twice that afternoon. Then on Laborday we had a block party and she came up to me and asked if I had liked her show. She said she knew I had been watching her and it turned her on. She said as long as I kept it our secret I could continue to watch. Now the bad part.....my sister busted into my room as I was backing off watching her and told my parents. Boy talk about embarrassing. My mom went over there and apologized for me being a pervert. I also had to change rooms with my sister.

Deville2054Deville2054almost 4 years ago
Nice

So erotic to have a friendly and highly erotic woman close by to watch and play with!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES