Showtime

Story Info
A married woman's unexpected evening out.
1.6k words
4.27
21.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

SHOWTIME

I recently had a fantasy dream with this scenario, but first let me set the background. I'm a bit older and I really don't have a super active imagination so it's rare for me to find myself with a new fantasy that just pops into my head. But that's how this happened, unexpected and titillating.

It had been a tough day. I really needed a couple of drinks to take the edge off. My husband was out of town for work as he frequently is. Generally speaking I just pour something at home but for some unknown reason I thought I'd go to a local watering hole for a change of pace. I threw on a skirt and blouse, ran my fingers through my hair and quickly put on some barebones makeup and headed to a bar that a friend had recommended.

She said it was pretty quiet but was kind of a dive joint but had really great specialty cocktails. I thought that was unusual for a dive joint but she said the bartender was grossly under his game there and most of the patrons seemed to be beer drinkers. She said his mojitos were to die for, and... oh yeah... he was really cute.

So I jumped in the car and headed for this place. I knew where it was, driven by it a hundred times, but had never been in there. It was about a 15 minute drive from the house and when I arrived the parking lot was, much to my surprise, quite full for a weeknight.

I gathered up my purse and headed inside. It was dark, dreary and totally unimpressive. Immediately I noticed that I appeared to be the only woman in the place. The clientele was decidedly blue collar. Mostly jeans and well worn t-shirts. I think every head turned when I walked in, or at least it sure seemed that way. My initial thought was "what the hell was Jeanette doing in this place".

I walked up to the bar and true to her description, the bartender was delightfully luscious. He was clean cut and one of the few guys in the place with a collar on his shirt.

"Whadaya having?", he asked.

"My friend says you make a kickass mojito, so let's go with that" I responded.

"Why yes I do" he said as he turned to start mixing my drink.

While I waited for my drink, I turned on the barstool to take a longer look at the place and the dozen or so guys in it. Classic dive joint with several neon beer brand signs mounted on the wall, about 6 tables, a hallway leading to the bathrooms and some kind of room further down that hall which I assumed had a pool table or two and maybe more tables. The décor was definitely early 1970s with dark and cheap paneling covering the walls, dingy lighting with more than a few burned out lightbulbs scattered across the place.

The bartender showed up with the mojito and as he pushed it to me across the bar, said "I'm Rob; I didn't catch your name".

I took a long draw from the glass

"My friend was right. This is a kickass mojito. And I'm Penny"

Now I'm about as reserved as you can get. The only time I've ever really been rowdy was in Acapulco on a vacation trip with my husband. Too many margaritas and too much sun and off came the top in the swimming pool at the little boutique hotel we were staying at. There's a song "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off" and that's definitely true in my case. But I'm drinking rum in the mojitos so I must be safe, right?

I down that first mojito in about a minute and push the glass back across the bar towards Rob.

"Let's do that again"

In a flash the next round is there. These are like drinking punch and I down it even more quickly than the first one.

In just a few more minutes I have guzzled down a total of four of these and the velvet hammer is starting to ring my bell.

"Hey, Rob. What's in the back room? Pool tables?"

"Yep and a dance floor with a jukebox; the owner is too cheap for live music."

"So why don't you show me?"

Rob glanced around, said he'd be right back. He served up a few guys waiting on another beer and then came out from behind the bar. He came over and signaled to follow him and I slid off the barstool and followed alongside to the backroom.

As promised, two pool tables, a small stage built out of, I'm sure, the finest 2x4's and plywood available and a jukebox that must have been twenty years old. On the opposite wall there were a couple of old video games, like PacMan or something.

Demon rum was working its magic on me and I rubbed up next to Rob and kissed him hard. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up against him and kissed me. He was the best kisser I'd ever had, firm but not rough, gentle but not soft. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I greedily sucked on it. He put his hands on my tits and fondled them. I reached behind my blouse and unfastened my bra. Rob moved his hands up under my blouse and pulled my tits out of the bra cups, taking hold of my nipples and roughly rolled them between his thumbs and fingers.

I pushed him back away. He had a startled look on his face as I told him I needed another mojito. He flashed a wickedly erotic smile and headed towards the bar.

I slipped off my panties from under my skirt and took a seat on the edge of one of the pool tables. I unbuttoned my blouse. It draped loosely over my tits with my now very hard nipples jutting out, putting any doubt of my state of arousal to rest. I could feel the wetness building between my legs.

Rob returned and handed me the drink. I gulped it down in a flash. He pushed my blouse aside and resumed his assault on my tits while kissing me forcefully but sexily. I reached down and felt the crotch of his jeans. His erection was sizeable and I eagerly rubbed it from outside his jeans.

He started to pull his pants off when I stopped him.

"I'm married. I'm not fucking you. I want to but I'm not going to. Pull your dick out and start stroking it for me. I want to watch you."

Rob unzipped his jeans and his now hard and purple dick quickly escaped into my full view. I leaned back on the table and pulled my skirt up, exposing my now glistening pussy. I watched him slowly work his cock. I closed my eyes and began to rub my clit, teasing and tormenting it for him. I wanted him to know he couldn't have it but I wanted to entertain him, not torture him.

I guess I had been working myself for more than a few minutes when I opened my eyes and found myself now surrounded by 8 or 10 or maybe even 12 men watching me. Every one of them had their dick out stroking themselves. I was briefly terrorized. I first thought I would be gang raped on that pool table and then I realized they were just being entertained and liking it.

The idea of so many men being so aroused by me was dramatically breathtaking and exhilarating. I'd never been so sexually excited, so stimulated. It was showtime and I was ecstatic to provide the show.

I began fingering my cunt with one, then two fingers, withdrawing from the wetness to polish my clit again, circling around it, slapping it lightly and then reentering my cunt. Over and over I worked it, glancing around the room at all the cocks standing at attention and being stroked in response to my exhibition. One by one they exploded their streams of cum onto the floor. As they did, they put their flesh sticks back in their jeans and returned to the bar.

After they had left, Rob remained still slowly and gently stroking his swollen member. I felt so guilty. He had gotten shuffled to the back of my attention as I was totally mesmerized by the circle of dicks which I entertained.

I signaled him to come to me and he approached me on the pool table. I rose up on the table and slid off. Without a spoken word I pointed to where I had been just been sitting on the edge. He sat down and I put my mouth over his dick and began slowly rolling my tongue around the head as I sucked lightly on it. Then I began to slide my lips up and down his shaft, taking him to the back of my throat, pausing and then slowly rising back up to the head. After a couple of minutes I began to bob on the head and about half the shaft, alternating every few bobs with a slide down to his balls. Rob exploded in my mouth and I pushed myself onto his pulsing dick as far as I could. I could feel the shooting streams of his cum against the back of my throat and I eagerly, enthusiastically and wantonly gulped down every drop. I sucked hard on his dick to clean every drip of his cum as it became softer following his explosion.

I grabbed up my bra and purse, dropped a $100 bill on the pool table and headed to my car. As I passed through the bar on the way out, I got an enthusiastic ovation from my previous audience. It was my crowning moment for a night I'll never forget and likely never repeat.

MySin
MySin
42 Followers