All Comments on 'Shrunken State Pt. 01'

by Paddleboardpnw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

strange- ordinarily i would say you need to get some help, but the story was so weird i read every word and was enamored by it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

don't waste your time reading this trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oddly creative. 4

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

This was fucking stupid and an insult to physics.

IF he had been shrunk, his mass would have remained the same: 250lbs. And concentrated in a 6.5” body. Had she been able to get him in her pussy, he would have suffocated because there would have been ZERO airflow. He would have choked on his own CO2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You've written three stories and have 3 followers. Find a new hobby, you are terrible at this one.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

Weird or what! Score is only Dislike.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

What the heck was this mess?

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 2 months ago

Very creative. The fact that it's ridiculously unrealistic makes it a fun read. Citing physics on a story that's clearly fantasy? Ignore the critics; everyone else does.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

This belongs in Sci/Fi. And it onlg had a smidgen of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Que história horrível, nunca li algo tão podre

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

This one was a real short story that slipped right by me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

good read, but the being in her ass would not work and messed the story up. He would end up ill from being in there for any time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ok, you people watched Honey I Shrunk the Kids and didn't make this much noise. It's a popular suspension of natural laws least construct, get over it.

About the story, the MC had the same adventure to many times. He needs to be hidden there while one of the ladies goes on some other adventure with her lady parts. Maybe he needs to end up a different size. Clothes for GI Joe or Ken should fit him. Maybe shrink the wife or friend and have him go on adventures. Have the 2 ladies have adventures. A lot of room to explore here.

Possibly post in sci Fi to expand audience. LW they are sharing a husband but it doesn't quite fit the formula expected.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 2 months ago

I'll read this while you write chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Loved it. Looking forward to more shrunk antics.

Would be interesting if he got stuck behind his wife Cervix and was stuck there for 9 months.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaddleboardpnw@Paddleboardpnw
Outdoors bearded and bald kinda guy, mechanic. Athlete. Happily married. Overactive imagination, which leads me to write stories with horrible grammar.