Shudder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brushed the hair from his face and turned his head slightly to glance at the penis. His penis, attached to his body. He was outside his body. He jumped up and tried to run to the mirror above his mother's dresser, but his entire sense of balance was off and he fell. He stood carefully, got his feet under him, then walked purposefully to the mirror. Exactly as he had expected, he had hopped his mother's body.

It might have been erotic for some, taking in his mother's naked form from while inhabiting her body, but Derek was too overcome with all the new sensations mixing with several different emotions and questions. He felt smaller, and very uncomfortably awkward in this new skin. It was beyond different, it was, wrong, like a shirt that didn't fit quite write times a billion. He fought to stay rational, but fear was right around the corner as he wondered if he could hop back. He angrily pondered if Nevyn had known this might happen. He wanted to hit him so much, but he would just be hitting himself, which seemed to be a wasted exercise that he might feel the pain of later if he could get back. Derek turned as he heard his body stir behind him.

Nevyn sat up, looked down at himself and then yelled at no one in particular, "What the hell happened? Derek, are you... did we... we did! We switched bodies, didn't we?" He began to laugh almost maniacally. "This is great, a little unexpected but great! Saved us a few steps."

For Derek, it was very surreal to hear Nevyn's low voice come out of his body. He watched as his naked form jumped out of bed and started putting on his scattered clothes. Derek slowly started to do the same but stopped looking for a shirt to put on when he saw Nevyn opening the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Derek asked, trying to hide the panic in his voice.

His face smiled back at him as Nevyn replied, "I thought I could give you a crash course in body hopping, but not with your body because it is spent, sexually speaking I mean. I'm just going to go grab one of the next door hotties, Jessica or her mom. Oh, probably her mom." Nevyn was only talking to himself now as he continued." Two hot moms going at it, yeah, that'll be great. This is going to be epic."

"No, you can't! I don't want..." but the door slamming shut interrupted Derek's protests. He hurriedly threw on the first shirt he touched. Realized he'd put it on backwards, took it off, turned it around, then put it back on, then sighed as he realized how desperately this body would need a bra before chasing himself outside. He took the shirt off again, then he felt the trickle of what was most likely his own ejaculate running down his leg.

While Derek was trying to manage a bra and clean up his mother's body, his old body was already outside ringing the bell of the next door neighbors. Mrs. Roberts answered, looking curiously at the excited teenager. "Yes Derek? Is there something you need? I'm afraid Jessica is out at the moment."

Nevyn tried to keep from smiling. "No, that's okay. I need you, an adult. It's an emergency. It's my mom. Please, follow me." And he grasped her wrist firmly and jerked her towards the house next door.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Roberts protested, a little alarmed at the urgency, "I'm coming. You don't have to drag me there."

Nevyn loosened the grip. "Sorry, sorry, I'm just excited. This is going to be my first time with someone else doing it at the same time."

They were now inside the house and Nevyn was closing the front door. Mrs. Roberts was surveying him curiously. "First time? First time for what?"

The smile that Nevyn flashed showed all of Derek's teeth as he said, "Why, for some two way body hopping action of course." And he squeezed her wrist. Nothing happened. "That's... weird..." He squeezed her wrist again, then poked her shoulder, and finally put his palm on her face all while nothing continued to happen.

All this was enough to creep out Mrs. Roberts, and she stepped back from him and placed a hand on the door knob. "Derek, what is going on? First you drag me over here, and then you start grabbing me and poking me? Where's your mother?"

Derek's face looked stricken as he stammered in a voice that Mrs. Roberts thought was lower than usual, "I don't, um, I, excuse me, I need to try someone else." And in one quick motion, he swatted her hand off the door knob and flung it open.

Mrs. Roberts watched the strange neighbor boy dart across the street and almost get hit by a passing car. She watched him ring that doorbell, and when someone answered, she couldn't quite make out who for sure, he had touched them, and then looked scared as he started running back towards her. "Nancy?" Mrs. Roberts loudly yelled into the house. "Are you home? What has gotten into your son?"

Tentative steps were heard on the stairs, and in a few moments, a disheveled Nancy Johnson came into view. Mrs. Roberts looked closely and saw that Nancy was pointing to her throat and mouthing the words, "I'm sorry."

Mrs. Roberts nodded understanding. "You lost your voice. Sorry for yelling, but you should know your son is acting like a lunatic."

As if to demonstrate her point, Derek's body came running back through the front door, panting and alarmed. He made eye contact with Nancy's body and sputtered, "Something is very wrong."

Mrs. Roberts rolled her eyes and said, "Well, if no one is dying I'll leave you with, whatever is going on here." She saw Nancy mouth the word "sorry" again. She turned and quickly went back to her house.

Derek watched as his body moved into the living room and began pacing. "What's the matter? What's wrong?" he asked, trying to not let how spooked Nevyn seemed to be rattle him.

Nevyn's voice was higher than usual as he exclaimed, "I can't hop out of your body!"

Derek concentrated hard, trying not to think of the possible implications this could mean. "Did you forget how?"

"I've only done it a million times and it's pretty easy," Derek's face sneered at him. "I didn't forget how. Like I said, something is wrong. When we switched it's like, my consciousness is trapped in your body and can't get out the same way you didn't seem to be able to."

Derek was losing his fight not to panic. "Does, does that mean I'm trapped in my mom's body?"

"Probably not. You can probably hop other people like I could. Wait, maybe if we touch I could..." Nevyn trailed off as he used Derek's body to touch Nancy's arm. He looked focused for a moment, and then broke contact when nothing happened. "Okay, yeah. This is a set back. A pretty huge one at that."

"A set back!" Derek's voice bellowed comically from his mother's mouth. "This is a little more than a fucking set back! I am not going to be stuck in my mother's body."

Now it was Nevyn's turn to try and evoke calm. "It's going to be okay. I'm sure this is only temporary. You can just hop someone else. Hop your dad when he gets home if it makes you more comfortable."

"I am not just going to hop from person to person all the time like you do! I'm not you!" Derek's voice shouted. At this he saw his body begin to laugh.

"But I am," Nevyn said. "I'm sorry, you kind of have to see the humor in all this. You didn't really want this, but I did, and now neither of us have what we wanted."

"Yeah, really hilarious. I hate you."

"Don't be like that," Derek's body walked over and put a hand on Nancy's shoulder. "Let's go back upstairs and I can make you a little more presentable and, then we'll go from there." Nevyn took Derek's female hand and they went back upstairs.

As Nevyn moved around Nancy's form, fixing her hair, fussing over the outfit Derek had chosen for her, it was clear that all those times as women had taught him a thing or two. He was just glad to have something to do. He was trying to seem composed in front of Derek, but just under the surface he was becoming more and more anxious over their current predicament. Nevyn was almost finished with the changes he had made to Nancy's outfit, making sure the bra was on correctly and that her body sported clothes that matched and accentuated her figure, when they heard the front door shut downstairs.

"Honey!" Derek's dad called out. "Kids! I'm home for the weekend!"

"Dad's home!" Derek's voice whispered frantically to Nevyn. "What do I do? How do I make him not know it's me in his wife's body?"

Nevyn rolled Derek's eyes. "You know, this stuff took me years to learn and decades to perfect, and I'm going to be training you from outside the body you're in. It's going to be like teaching someone who's never seen a car before how to drive but not being able to be in the car with them."

"Yeah, I really appreciate a good analogy, now help me fool my dad!"

"Yeah, yeah," Nevyn said. "For starters, let's turn her voice on. Remember me telling you about how your voice is the default. All you have to do is sync up with who your mom is. Think about who your host is in your head and see it, feel it, let it become you."

Derek nodded his mom's head as if he understood, which he didn't, but he knew he needed to try. He heard his father's footsteps on the stairs. He thought about his mom in his head. Nancy Johnson, what was she like? All of a sudden an image of how she saw herself flashed in his head, like a picture that came out of nowhere. He heard the footsteps reach the top of the stairs.

"This isn't working," Derek said worriedly.

"Hey, no pressure," Nevyn said. "If this doesn't work you can always hop your dad. Now concentrate on how she sounds and acts."

Derek closed Nancy's eyes and thought again of who Nancy Johnson was. A mother, a self employed entrepreneur, a wife, someone who was talented in the kitchen and... All at once images of Nancy danced through Derek's internal vision, but not just images but thoughts and feelings. He struggled to grab them, to retain them somehow, but most of it slipped through except for... there it was. What he needed.

The bedroom door opened and Nancy Johnson's voice said, "Hi honey. Glad you could join us. Derek was just helping me with... Um?"

"You wanted me to move the furniture in here around to see if it looked better, but then had me move it all back when you decided it didn't," Nevyn said without any hesitation.

Derek's father paused and looked at his son. "What's with your voice there, Derek?"

Richard saw his son look at him pointedly, but then just gave a dismissive shrug. "Nothing Dad, just becoming a man I guess." Nancy shot him a look. "And I probably have a bit of a cold. If you'll excuse me I'll be in my room."

"No, you don't have to go," Nancy started to say, but her husband smacked her on the butt, making her forget anything she might have articulated further.

"Meet up with us downstairs in a few minutes Derek and we can do some family bonding over dinner," Richard said while groping Nancy's butt cheek out of Nevyn's line of sight.

Nevyn let Derek's eyes take in where Richard's hand was and understood that he was exploring his wife's backside. He then flashed a brilliant smile and said, "Sure thing, Dad." Then he shut the door, leaving the married couple alone in their master bedroom.

Richard pulled his wife to face him and put a hand on his wife's cheek, then leaned in to kiss her. She recoiled in thinly veiled horror, shaking her head. "Oh, I see," Richard said teasingly. "Going to make me wait for tonight. I've got no problem with that." And he took off his pants to reveal a growing hard on underneath. "The longer you make me wait, the more I'm going to give it to you later." He put on sweat pants and left a visibly shaken Nancy alone in their bedroom.

The second his father's footsteps hit the stairs Derek moved quietly in his mother's body to his room. Nevyn's room? This was getting very confusing for him. As he stepped inside, his body looked up at him with arched eyebrows, "Hey Mom, knock will you. I could have been doing anything in here."

"Ha ha," Derek said resuming talking in his voice, "My dad wants to sleep with me. How do I get out of this?"

Nevyn laughed again, harder than he had before. "Sorry. First off, he doesn't want to sleep with you, he wants sleep with his wife, who you are right now, or at least should be trying harder to pretend to be if you want to fool everyone."

"Right," Derek said, then almost seamlessly he switched to Nancy's voice. "So tell me how to fool everyone, son. And then most importantly how not to sleep with my husband tonight?"

"Let's do the second one first. You have a headache, there, done. The first thing only seems hard, but really isn't. When I first started hopping people, I went about it the hard way. I was trying to fool people by being myself inside the person I was in. Once I tuned in to my host's personality, it became immensely easier."

"Great. How does that..." Derek's words were cut off as he felt another consciousness rise to the surface in his mind. Instinctively, with no trouble at all, he pushed it back down. In this moment, Nancy's body gave way to the shudder that had plagued Nevyn for so long.

"... work?" Derek finished. "Was, was that my mom's consciousness trying to get control of this body again?"

"Wow it was fun to watch instead of have to be a part of it," Nevyn mused. "And yeah, but as you most likely felt, it's no problem to maintain control."

"But, what if I let her?"

"What would happen to your consciousness if you let a host retake take control of its consciousness while you're inside them. I'd assume you'd either die or become like a silent parasite, living inside but unable to have any more control and unable to leave. Why don't you try it next time and tell me how it goes? But back to your question, how do you tune in to your mother's personality, right? Find her dormant consciousness, and become her. It's all there. Every memory, every personality trait, every emotional response she would have to external stimuli. It's all in there and you have the master key to all of it."

Derek huffed, which sounded odd in his mother's voice, "You make it sound so easy."

Nevyn's mouth, Derek's mouth, he couldn't keep up with it anymore, broke into a wry grin, "It was easy for me, but I had years of practice. I could hop someone and in a few seconds you wouldn't be able tell that I was inside them. You don't have years though if you want to keep it secret, so try hard to sync with your mom, but don't let her emotions get the best of you."

"Her emotions?" Derek said in his voice, then checked himself and switched back to his mother's. "My emotions? I think I'll be fine son, now if you'll excuse me I'll be practicing in my room."

He turned to leave but not before Nevyn spoke, "You'll be practicing downstairs in the kitchen while making dinner for the family the way you always do."

Derek started, but at least maintained Nancy's voice, "But I don't know the first thing about making dinner?"

Nevyn sighed, clearly agitated. "But Nancy does, tap into it. Figure it out."

He made his mother frown at Nevyn, then he withdrew from the room and headed downstairs. When he walked into the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator door and really thought about the question, what would Nancy make for dinner tonight? A flash came in his mind, a recollection of her week's meal plan, what she had picked out for Friday night, and there it was, meat loaf. Perfect, he had no idea how to cook meatloaf. He didn't even know the ingredients. He thought hard again, how would Nancy make meatloaf? And the flashes came again but this time he was able to slow them down a little in his mind and play them back slowly if he needed to. He was getting the hang of this. Derek thought so anyways, until he put the world's worst meat loaf onto their dining room table an hour later.

"Looks... adventurous, honey," Richard had said with little enthusiasm. "Are there, potatoes or, anything else?"

"i dropped the potatoes," Nancy's voice said angrily as she started plopping down large slices of a non edible meat like substance onto their plates. Derek had shuddered while he was transporting them earlier in a ceramic bowl. "You might have heard the loud crash earlier, the one no one bothered to investigate and see if I needed any help."

"We knew you hand it all handled Mom," Nevyn said with a cocky smile. "Hey Dad, this could use a side of pizza. Mind if I order delivery for us?"

"Absolutely," Richard said a little too quickly, seeing his wife arch an eyebrow at him. He then retreated from the room.

Derek came closer to Nevyn and whispered, "I'm doing something wrong. I can see the information, what she knows, but I can't do what she can do."

"You're stressing about this far too much," Nevyn observed. "Go take a hot shower. Relax. Tell yourself you're Nancy Johnson and believe you're Nancy Johnson. Don't force it, just let it happen. You'll know it when it does."

Derek furrowed Nancy's brow at him. "Take a shower? That's your advice? Are you trying to see my mom naked again?"

Nevyn laughed. "Please, I've seen her naked so many times already. And the thing that helps me the most when copying a personality is to be relaxed and confident, then just let who they are wash over you. A shower should help with that. Now go. I've got to order pizza."

Derek clenched his mother's fists, cursing Nevyn for getting him into this mess, and then headed for the shower. As he took off the clothes that Nevyn had so carefully assembled for his mother, he caught the reflection in the mirror.

His mother was very attractive to him, even while he was inside her body. This told his practical mind that he was clearly thinking solely with his consciousness and not hers, but when in Rome. In the privacy of the bathroom he had his mother's body make a show of undressing. Right before he stepped into the shower, he made his mother's face shoot a smoldering look at the mirror and her voice say, "Thanks for fucking me earlier son. You were a terrific lay."

When the hot water started flowing down his mother's body, he contemplated why he would say something so perverted. Was it an after effect of swapping bodies? Was it his mom's personality that was perverted, possibly because Nevyn had been a previous tenant? Before he could stop himself, he thought, how would Nancy Johnson masturbate in the shower? The image flashed before his mind and the feminine hands he controlled move accordingly up and down his body, one massaging a breast while the other went to the rapidly moistening slit. He stopped caring about the why and focused on how to best get off, finding his mom's center, and then it happened. Her knees buckled and she moaned out loud and came quicker than expected. She was so relaxed. She could do this. She was tapped in. Derek was confident that he had tapped in to his mother's consciousness. He was her. It was weird, but at the same time, natural.

Nancy got out, dried herself off, and proceeded to dress herself with no trouble at all. She used a hair dryer and carefully sculpted her dark hair and then walked back to the dining room feeling confident, clean, and beautiful. Derek didn't know how long this could last but he was trying to just stay relaxed and tapped in. Even when he had shuddered while dressing the connection hadn't broken, so that was good news.

Richard was putting the pizza boxes on the table and Nancy walked over to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. "You take such good care of us honey." Richard winked at her and she felt a flutter in her chest and it all seemed so wonderful and loving. Her feelings were Derek's feelings, her emotions were his emotions. Derek was getting the hang of this. He'd be able to fool anyone soon. He had to admit this would have been much more difficult without Nevyn's insight.

The rest of the night passed by quickly, and Derek felt like the lady of the house. When Aubrey finally got home, right before they would all usually turn in for the night, he chatted with her like her mom would have. It was getting easier and easier. Afterwards he took his mother's body upstairs and didn't even think about what to wear or how to get ready. All of her actions were just sort of on auto pilot as he let his mind relax and just do what Nancy would do.