Shudder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
627 Followers

Both parents seemed about to protest when Aubrey said, "That seems reasonable. You can start now. I want to be aware when Derek hops me, that way, no offense Derek, he can't just do whatever he wants without me witnessing it."

Derek's voice protested, "I wouldn't do anything!"

Aubrey merely arched an eyebrow, daring him to challenge her further.

Derek's voice immediately shifted to a more submissive tone, "Never mind, you are right! Yes. Sorry, forgot about telling you about all the unspeakable and incestuous things that happened there for a moment. I admittedly have a very sketchy track record. So, how do I do that Nevyn?"

Nevyn scrunched up Derek's face like he was being asked to give away government secrets to a foreign power. But knowing it was important to prove his usefulness, he said, "You start with the way you hopped Bekka, just by strongly wanting to be inside her, and then at that moment you're thinking about being inside Aubrey, you have to think about having her there with you."

"That's it?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, simple right, like, I don't know, wiping away potentially damning memories simple. But we'll get into that later."

Bekka looked at Aubrey and Derek asked, "You ready to try? Bekka is very much wanting to jump Nevyn's bones right now."

"In the house?" Nancy lamented. This was very difficult for her, not for reasons that most might have suspected though. She was struggling because the effects of Nevyn's lust was still inside her, and was now coupled with the lust from her son and the indecent acts she had been forced to act out while possessed. She was not sure her restraint could withstand any more temptation from any source.

Aubrey looked at her mom and said patiently but firmly, "Mom, you have two smart, practical kids, and I know none of this is ideal. But we have to accept that this is probably going to get worse before it gets better, and some more illicit sex is going to have to go down in this house if we want to get Derek back to his body." When her mother remained silent, Aubrey looked into her best friend's eyes and said," Go."

Derek focused on what Nevyn had said, then Bekka's hand shot out and grabbed Aubrey's outstretched hand. The group watched as nothing happened for a second, and then Aubrey's body shuddered and Bekka's became still.

Aubrey's eyes blinked, and then Derek's voice came from her lips, "Bri, you awake in there?"

"Doing fine, Bro," Aubrey thought at him. "This is plenty weird though."

Derek sensed her happiness in his head, and, and something else that she was trying to hide from him but, no, what was that? Before he could stop himself he was probing Aubrey's memories of what she might be hiding about this situation.

"Um, Derek, what are you, oh?" Aubrey began to understand what he was doing in her head. "You should stop now please, I don't..."

"You're jealous!" Derek blurted out of her mouth. "Of this ability because you think it would be an easy way to learn and..." He didn't finish the rest out loud, because it was deeply personal to her. He saw that she was sad that she could not remember any of the times Nevyn had made her give herself to someone sexually, and she wanted to remember. With Bekka, with him, she wanted to remember it and because she couldn't it had become a very alluring, lustful seed planted in her brain.

"Alright," Nevyn began, standing up, "Bekka, if you would be a dear and just go up to my room we can get down to business. We'll, it's my room for now anyways," he finished, checking for any disagreement from the Johnson's. He then saw that Bekka had failed to move. "Oh right. Well this is different. Derek, please tell her to go upstairs to my room. She'll only listen to you in this state because you were the last to hop her. Pretty sure that's what's going on here. Go ahead, give her a suggestion and she should follow it to the letter."

Derek mulled that ability over, not wanting to abuse it, especially in front of his family.

Nevyn sighed. "Derek, trust me, she's into this. She's going to come out of this trance with me and she'll be... well, I won't say in front of your family, but trust me, she'll like it very much."

Derek nodded Aubrey's head, remembering some of Bekka's memories and kinks he had seen in her head. "Bekka, go upstairs to Derek's room and do whatever... Nevyn tells you to do." He had hesitated because he was unsure if Bekka would know Nevyn was inside Derek's body in her suggestive state.

Nevyn must have wondered the same thing because he immediately said," Bekka, touch your nose." Bekka's hand shot up quickly and one finger touched the center of her button nose. "Success, thanks Derek. Take the rest of the day off, lessons resume tomorrow. Bekka, go up to my room and take off your clothes." And then a very giddy Nevyn and a very catatonic Bekka exited the room.

Richard regarded them with his mouth agape as they left, "So, she'll do anything he tells her to do in that state?"

"Yes," Derek said. "I know Aubrey, I don't like the way Dad said that either. Stop being a pervert Dad?"

"Hey, you have no room to talk young man," Richard admonished.

"That wasn't from me, that was from your daughter inside me, well, I'm inside her... you know what I mean!"

Both parents took in the fact that both of their twins were in front of them right now in one body and it was so absurd that Nancy started to laugh. It was one of those moments where the tension that had been in the room broke and the parents embraced their children, both of them at the same time.

Upstairs a few minutes later, Bekka came to and almost gagged at the penis that was hitting the back of her throat. She let it slide out of her mouth and took in her surroundings while playing back what had happened since Derek had left her body. Nevyn had ordered her upstairs after Aubrey, no, Derek had told her to do whatever Nevyn said. He had made her do a sexy striptease. And then ordered her to blow him and turn off any gag reflex until she resumed her free will.

"So," Nevyn said, seeming a little nervous despite having a cute, naked blonde on her knees in front of him. "Want to go steady? Are the kids still calling it that these days?"

Bekka laughed while continuing to stroke his shaft. It was Nevyn's penis now, she thought, she already thought of Derek's body as Nevyn's in her mind. "They don't, but sure. We'll go steady." And then she climbed on top of where he was sitting and dropped her wet pussy onto his hard dick for what she hoped would be many more times to cum.

The school year ended. Summer began. Every afternoon, Derek would be with Nevyn, usually riding inside Bekka's body. Each day the goal was to learn something new about hopping or master something Derek was struggling with. And each day Derek would try to orgasm with Nevyn the moment of a shudder, but only twice did they experience anything close to success. But both times, nothing happened.

Nevyn insisted on Derek trying several different mounts, thinking that maybe it also had something to do with the genetic makeup of a person, but Derek just assumed Nevyn liked variety. It was usually Bekka who would pick out a person he should hop, and then Derek would back her up, and usually they would all get off together, almost never at the same time though.

Such was the case the day before they would all leave to go to college. Nevyn had something special in mind, a real challenge for Derek. He drove his car around for almost an hour until he found what he was looking for downtown. An attractive police woman was getting into her patrol car. Her uniform was tight on her and did little to hide the fact that there was an amazing figure under the uniform. "There's our mark for today," Nevyn said casually.

Bekka's eyes widened. "A cop? I don't know, that's still a little risky."

"That's the point," Nevyn grinned, and with that he burnt rubber right in front of the cop car, and then sped away. The officer pulled out behind them, instantly giving chase and moments later, the lights and sirens were directly behind their rear view.

"This could go really wrong," Bekka said coolly.

"Then don't let it," Nevyn said confidently, then rolled down the window as the officer approached. As she centered herself in front of the passenger side window so as to avoid passing traffic, Nevyn could spot details he couldn't see earlier. Her hair was a sandy blonde and in a tight, short ponytail. She had put on mirrored sunglasses in the squad car and he couldn't see her eyes, but her whole posture was alert, ready for anything.

"Do you have any idea how fast your were going back there?" she barked. "License and registration!"

Nevyn couldn't help leering at her as he said politely, "Sure thing officer. Bekka, could you hand her the license and registration in the glove compartment. And remember, I want to see perfection."

The officer cocked her head at this, confused and now even more alert, as Bekka's hand slowly opened the glove box. She extracted a piece of paper that Nevyn was pretty sure had anything to do with the car's registration. As Bekka passed it to the officer, their fingers brushed against each other ever so slightly.

At the contact, the officer shuddered, adjusted her glasses, and then resumed talking as if nothing had happened. "This is a receipt for an oil change. I've got a couple of spoiled idiot kids here, don't I? Ma'am," she addressed Bekka who had gone very still, "I'm going to need you to just lean back and relax because I don't think you will be the least bit helpful here for your boyfriend. Sir," now she addressed Nevyn, "please follow me. I need to escort you to a safer, more private area so I can write you a citation."

With that order, she straightened up, banged on the car's ceiling twice, and then strode back to her car. She turn the lights off and pulled ahead, letting Nevyn's car follow her. They drove for 10 minutes to what could only be described as a sketchy part of town. Nevyn followed the cruiser as it pulled in front of a large warehouse. The officer got out of her car and was now brandishing two pairs of hand cuffs. She walked over to Nevyn's side of the car this time and tapped the window with the metal cuffs. "Sir, please exit the vehicle. You too ma'am," she said, looking Bekka's way, it was hard to tell as she still had on the mirrored sunglasses.

Nevyn got out first, followed by Bekka who was no longer motionless but very attentive and trying to keep the smile from popping off her face.

"I don't understand officer?" Nevyn said with a cock grin. "I thought you'd be taking us to the station, not an abandoned warehouse?"

The officer walked up to him and spun him around with aggressive precision, pinning Nevyn against his car while she securely placed the cuffs on his wrists. "I plan on interrogating you first. This building will work nicely since there's no one inside. We busted a drug ring a few weeks ago who had set up shop here. Should be nice and quiet for what I have in mind."

As she dragged Nevyn by the arm to where Bekka was standing, Bekka asked with fake concern in her voice, "Are we being arrested? Do we get a phone call?"

"Wait there, sir," the officer said to Nevyn, pointing to the side of the car next to Bekka. "And no sudden movements!" She then expertly spun Bekka around and cuffed her as well, "No ma'am, you are not being arrested, yet. If you cooperate and give me what what I need, then you might be free to go."

The officer then took them both by the crook of their arm and walked them into the building. It was empty, save for a little bit of trash littered around. The large room was dim as the only light came from windows high above, causing their surroundings to look mysterious and foreboding. She escorted them several yards in and then led them into what must have been a makeshift office. It was another large room but there was sparse furniture around, a few sofas, some chairs, and a desk. The officer led them to two chairs in front of the desk and pushed them down on each one, making sure their handcuffs went behind the backs of the chair to hinder their mobility. She stood in front of them for a moment, then she began to unfasten the gun belt around her waist.

"I don't want this too take long, so which of you is going to give me what I want?" the officer asked gruffly while placing her gun and belt on the desk.

She had just started to unbutton her pants when Bekka yelled, "Me! I'll give you what you want!" She struggled against the handcuffs but could not get them over the chair, much to her delight.

"Alright, well start with you," the officer said, sliding down her pants, and then removing the black panties that had been underneath. She began unbuttoning her uniform, holding Bekka's gaze with a fierce intensity. Bekka was mesmerized at the confident beauty this woman possessed. Maybe it was the uniform, or maybe the fact that she was removing it, but Bekka really wanted the interrogation to get underway.

The officer slid out of her top, then removed an undershirt over her head, managing to keep the integrity of her ponytail and also keep her glasses on. She seemed determined to keep wearing the sunglasses despite the dark interior of the room. She unfastened a black bra that was nothing fancy, but was the keeper of two mouth watering globes that each held a perky nipple in their center. She was now completely naked except for the sunglasses as she straddled Bekka, who proceeded to attack her lips with her own.

Bekka longed to touch the officer, to feel her soft skin and run her hands all the way up her long legs, but the hand cuffs prevented it, which only made it hotter. She put all of her desire into the kissing as the officer held her face with one hand and slipped a hand down her loose shirt to cop a feel of her small breast. Bekka was glad she had not worn a bra for this excursion.

The officer then stood up in front of Bekka, spreading her legs apart, and thrust her tits directly into Bekka's face. "I'm going to need you to suck on these ma'am."

The officer tousled Bekka's short, blonde hair while Bekka obediently sucked and bit the officer's large freckled breasts. Bekka was in heaven but longed to be able to touch herself. As if reading her mind, the officer backed off and looked at Bekka sternly, then said, "If I let you go, will you promise to touch yourself while you watch me interrogate your boyfriend here?"

Bekka's voice was brimming with lust as she said loudly, "Yes officer, I will! Please, get these cuffs off me and let me use my hands!"

The officer released Bekka with keys from the belt she had laid on the desk. The second Bekka's hands were free, she hurriedly took off her pants and panties and began to furiously finger herself.

The officer nodded at her curtly, pleased at her compliance. Then she approached Nevyn who was grinning from ear to ear. "Something funny there, sir?"

"No officer," Nevyn said calmly, forming his expression in to a poker face.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" the officer asked, all business and still all naked and towering over him in his chair.

"No officer," Nevyn said flatly.

"Well I'm still going to have to pat you down just to be sure." Despite what she said, she bent low and put both hands on his ankles, slowly and roughly patting her way up his legs. When she got to his lap, she patted slower and more gently, and then both hands landed softly on the center of his hardened crotch. "What's this? Feels like a weapon, show it to me."

"I can't officer," Nevyn replied, then jiggled his metal bracelets as a reminder.

"Fine, I'll have to take a look then myself." And she unzipped his fly in a smooth gesture and flipped his boxers down, causing a huge erection to spring forth. Still all business, the officer asked, "Do you have a permit for this weapon?"

"I, I don't think so?" Nevyn responded, genuinely not knowing how to respond to that question.

"Well, you'll have to let me holster it then," the officer said, and then it was Nevyn's turn to be straddled. The officer let Nevyn's dick slide along her wet pussy, pushing it back slightly towards him, then lifted up and using her hand, helped it inside her and started a smooth, efficient ride.

Bekka was already moaning and had come more than once while watching the erotic display before her, and soon the police woman's cries of passion joined her. The officer came a few minutes later, then her body shuddered, then Nevyn came quickly after.

They all bathed in the afterglow momentarily, and then the officer stood up, Nevyn's seed dripping down her leg, and then unlocked Nevyn from the handcuffs. She began to put her bra back on and said, "I'm sorry to have wasted your time folks, you clearly didn't have the information I need. I'll let you off with a warning, but don't let me catch you speeding again." With that she picked up the rest of her things and walked out of the room to put the rest of her uniform on.

Bekka and Nevyn looked at each other for a moment and then Bekka broke the silence. "You have created a monster." And then she giggled. "I'm really going to miss..."

"It's not forever," Nevyn cut in. "He's going to find an answer, and I'm going to go live his life for awhile, with you by my side I might add."

"I know, and I love that, I just, it's not how I thought this time would end, you know?" Bekka said, having a moment of rare introspection.

"Hey," Nevyn said optimistically while zipping back up, "One story ends, another begins. We'll all be back together before you know it. Say, fall break."

Bekka smiled. "I hope so."

They left the room and retraced their steps back through the warehouse. When they stepped outside, the police woman was in full uniform and tossing a rag in a nearby trash can, then walked toward them. "All cleaned up. Again, sorry for the hassle folks, can't be too careful these day. No hard feelings?" She stuck a hand towards Nevyn.

"You can interrogate us anytime officer," Nevyn said.

The officer broke into the first smile they had seen from her, then she shook Bekka's hand and went limp as Bekka's body shuddered.

"Okay officer, we'll be leaving now," Bekka said. "Thanks again for giving us directions after we got so lost."

Nevyn looked at Bekka, then got into his car. As Bekka got in on the passenger side, he said, "Damn if that wasn't impressive. You get full marks Derek, providing the police don't raid our house tonight. Did you...?"

"Wiped clean except for the part about helping two lost teenagers," Derek's voice said from Bekka's body.

Nevyn smiled, genuinely happy driving down the road to what had been his home the last few months. "You synced with her in a second. Took on her personality, searched her memory for a place to go, wiped her mind, everything. I'd say you've graduated from body hopper academy."

Derek thought about the compliment and then recalled is time spent over the last few months. He had not being able to walk in his actual graduation. He had gotten good grades for years, then couldn't even go receive his diploma that showed the fruits of his hard work. His body had gotten in to a good school, but he wouldn't be going there. Nevyn would in his stead, and Bekka would be following after him. The life he was now leading was not his own, but those he would hop until he could figure out a way back to his body. For this reason, he had decided to follow Aubrey to medical school, where they could hopefully learn and work together on a way to switch him and Nevyn back.

He was very thankful to Aubrey. Originally, Bri had wanted to be a vet, but the current circumstances had put her on a new path in order to help her brother. But she had already gone above and beyond by letting him come home every night and possess her body so he could share the little time they had left as a family together.

Kripto
Kripto
627 Followers