Shudder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had certainly not always been easy the past few months. Nevyn's training had been rigorous and he constantly demanded perfection from Derek when he was hopping a host. He struggled with getting a quick connection with his host's personality, and struggled even more with editing memories, but it all seemed to click around the time he had possessed Bekka's older sister, Amber. He smiled internally as that memory skipped through his mind, glad that Bekka could not see his thoughts.

Amber had come home from college for summer break and it didn't take long until the sisters were fighting like sisters sometimes do. After a particularly nasty row, Bekka called Aubrey and asked her and Nevyn to come over to her house and make sure Derek was there too. Since Derek was hopping Aubrey most of the time, this was no big deal. Thankfully Bekka and Aubrey's friendship had weathered the storm, and Aubrey had insisted on being there for her friend.

When they arrived, Bekka had opened the door and stepped outside with them to avoid being overheard. She told them of the fight with her sister, and how she was upset and wanted to relieve some tension, but get even too. Bekka figured Derek could do both at once. She wanted him to possess Amber and reenact an erotic scene from Bekka's memory.

Derek and Aubrey never ceased to be amazed by Bekka's lack of inhibitions. They had wanted to decline, but Nevyn had said it would be a wonderful teaching opportunity and swayed them to his way of thinking as only he could.

Derek then hopped Bekka, saw the memory Bekka was talking about, then ordered a suggestible Aubrey to follow them inside. They found Amber upstairs in her room, next to Bekka's. Amber had sneered, a normally unattractive look for most people, but Amber could pull it off. She was a slightly taller version of her younger sister, but with longer blonde hair that went to her shoulders and a larger chest. The larger breast size had been a repeated source of contention between the sisters, what with Amber constantly giving her younger siblings jabs over the fact that her boobs were decidedly bigger. This casual observation had been the start of many quarrels between the two.

"I see you brought your friends over," Amber said, glancing up from her phone. "Hoping for some moral support, because you don't need any support for what's down there." She pointed at Bekka's chest. She then started as Bekka strode over angrily and touched her arm. "Get out of my..." but Amber's protest was cut off by a shudder.

Amber sat very still for a full minute, then said to Nevyn, "Okay, I got it. Go into Bekka's room. I'll wait three minutes for the girls to come around, then I'll get started."

"Uh, shouldn't we be in the same room for this?" Nevyn asked, puzzled.

"Not yet," Amber said. "I'm acting out Bekka's fantasy here. You should know something about that." Then she tossed a pillow at him and he obediently left the room.

Aubrey came to first and looked around. They were in Bekka's room. She slowly remembered why they were there, but didn't know exactly what Bekka and Derek had planned for Amber. As Bekka started to come around, Aubrey figured it out as she heard Amber's voice through the vent that connected to both sisters' rooms.

"Oh, hey Brad," Amber was saying, talking to someone on the phone. "No, I'm not busy. I was hoping you would call. I wish I could've see you tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Okay good. So, what do you want to do tomorrow. No silly, I mean what do you want to do to me? You want to touch me where? My pussy! Well Brad, I think you'd have to show me a nice, hard dick first, then maybe I'd let you have a look at my juicy little pussy."

Aubrey gasped at the scene Derek was acting out in Amber's body. It had been a moment that happened while she was spending the night with Bekka right before Amber had left for college. Amber had been having phone sex with her boyfriend, and Aubrey and Bekka had listened through the vent. It had been quite the turn on for Aubrey, although she had not admitted it at the time. She now understood when Derek had once said Nevyn could get you lost in his role playing fantasy world, that this was how Derek must have felt. Right now she knew it was Derek inside Amber, but struggled to remember that detail as she heard the moans and sexually charged words coming from Amber's mouth. Some of them were the same words delivered the same way as Aubrey remembered the original scene. If no one else has been in the room, she would have begun touching herself.

Bekka, who had no problem with a little exhibitionism, already had her pants unbuttoned and a hand down her panties. "Bitch! This will teach her. Come on guys." Bekka opened the door of her room, one hand still down her panties.

"Uh, no thanks," Aubrey said with a twinge of regret in her voice. "I'll hang back. It's still my brother after all."

Bekka frowned, then sighed. "Sure Bri, sorry."

Aubrey closed the door after them and laid on Bekka's bed. She moved her own fingers down as she heard them open the door to Amber's room and "catch" Amber masturbating while having phone sex with a fake boyfriend. She heard Bekka yell at Amber for being such a horny slut, and then Amber begin to cry and say how sorry she was for being such a naughty sister. Then she heard... kissing, a loud smacking of lips and swapping of spit.

Aubrey couldn't take anymore and she made her way to Amber's door which had been left open just a finger's breadth. She watched through the door as Bekka made out fiercely with her sister. They each had one hand on the others breast, while both their other hands were stroking her, her brother's cock. A surge of moisture caused her fingers to speed up while she silently massaged her clit. She wasn't like this, hadn't been, but...so much had happened. She refused to look away as the trio brought each other off. Aubrey achieved multiple orgasms and moaned loud enough during one that she was sure they knew she was right outside. She then retreated to back to Bekka's bedroom.

When they were done with their three way, Amber walked into Bekka's room alone, still naked, and looked hard at Aubrey. "Do you, do you want any of this?" she said, gesturing towards her body.

Aubrey hesitated, then said, "No, Derek. I still know it's you in there. Maybe you heard me letting myself get a little carried away in the moment, but, we can't. You're still my brother."

Amber looked a little disappointed, but then smiled and said, "No problem, just thought I'd ask. You should know that I've always been jealous of how much bigger my little sister's best friends tits were than mine. It's kind of why I pick on Bekka's about hers so much."

Aubrey processed that and said, "I hope that helps Bekka resolve some issues." As Amber left the room, Aubrey couldn't help but admire the tightness of her ass as her hips swayed side to side. Was this latent bisexuality a result of the possession that had happened with her? She might not ever know.

Derek came back to the present, still riding next shot gun next to Nevyn while possessing Bekka's body. He knew what Aubrey had thought in that moment, knew what she had seen and done because he had reviewed her memories that night. He had done it with her permission, and a little bit of her encouragement. He had tried to be very respectful of both her thoughts and her body while he was a guest inside. Things had been less tense between them after that, as Aubrey seemed to understand how hard it must have been for Derek to fight against Nevyn at all before he inevitably caved and slept with her body.

Derek sighed. It seemed to always come back around to sex. It was the constant sex with Nevyn that had been hardest to get used to, but was very necessary while experimenting with ways to switch back. Thankfully, once Derek could successfully sync with his female hosts and manipulate their thoughts and tap into their desires, it had become much easier, and even somewhat enjoyable, but he wasn't about to tell Nevyn that.

What was frustrating were the two instances they had been able to time their orgasms together in tandem with a shudder, and nothing had happened and Derek wondered if it was Nevyn's fault they couldn't switch back somehow. They had gone through so much together in such a short time. Derek hadn't become Nevyn's friend, but they had forged an uneasy alliance based on mutual necessity. Derek wanted to be able to trust him, trust that he wanted to get his body hopping ability back and let Derek have his body back, but the ship of ever truly trusting Nevyn had forever sailed.

"You know what was the most impressive though?" Nevyn said, interrupting Derek's revelry. "How you never removed those sunglasses." At this Bekka's face smiled and they all three shared a rare laugh.

When they got home, Aubrey met them at the door and Bekka took her hand. Aubrey's body gave a shudder. Derek stared at Bekka for three long minutes, knowing it's what Aubrey wanted. Bekka blinked suddenly and showed awareness, then hugged Aubrey tightly.

"Tell Bri I'll miss her so much!" Bekka said, a few tears coming down her cheek. "We'll message each other every day and, and, she's like a sister to me."

Aubrey's eyes rolled and Derek's voice spoke. "For the last time, she can hear you, you know. She'll miss you too. Yes on messaging every day, and she's seen what you do to your sister."

Bekka broke the hug and looked alarmed, then laughed. "I knew you were watching bitch. You're just as horny as the rest of us." Then she kissed her on the cheek, got into the car she had driven there earlier, and sped away.

The rest of the night had been a quiet affair as both parents doted over their children, both inhabiting Aubrey's body, and telling them how special and loved they were. Richard and Nancy had made the best of a terribly weird situation and both remained hopeful that Derek would eventually get his own body back. Derek was just glad that the lust filled effects of his and Nevyn's possession of his mother had seemed finally taper off. She was till having sex with Richard every nigh though, loudly.

Sex between Nevyn and Derek had been banned in the house for some time. Really, Derek had done the banning after the time he had hopped a very cute barista from the coffee shop down the road. Derek thought they had the house to themselves when his dad surprised them, walking in on Nevyn pounding away to his current body's tight snatch on the family couch. Nevyn just waved and didn't slow, and his father had looked at him in his guise as the barista a little too long and with way too much desire. Since then, Derek had made sure sex happened anywhere but there.

The parents said their good nights with promises to be up early to see off their children. Derek went upstairs to Aubrey's room to finish packing her things. Aubrey was quiet inside his mind and he both knew they were feeling the pangs of leaving home. He could have explored her thoughts further, but he would not do that now. He was going to play by the rules and respect people's privacy and, no, probably not. But he at least could with his sister.

He laid down in her bed and they both said goodnight to each other, Derek out loud and Aubrey in his mind. He was between sleep and wakefulness, when he felt Aubrey's finger rubbing herself above the nightie he had put on her. Then the hand went underneath and found her clit and another hand came up to squeeze a breast and then all of a sudden he was wide awake and the hands stopped their movements.

"Aubrey?" Derek's voice said in the darkness of the room. "What the hell was that? That wasn't me?"

Aubrey softly responded, and there was embarrassment in her thoughts. "Well, I might have discovered a few things in the last few days."

"Uh huh," Derek said, waiting patiently for her to continue.

"Well, for one, when you are asleep, I can move my body again. It takes a lot of effort and I can't do it for long, but I've been practicing and getting better at it."

"Okay, and, look, it's your body and all but, you were...touching yourself," Derek said very carefully.

"Yeah," Aubrey thought to him sheepishly, "that has to do with the other thing. When you're sleeping, I gain access to all your memories. I've been able to play back... everything and, well, the time you had today with that police officer was really, really hot."

"Everything?" Derek said, now with even more caution.

"Yes," Aubrey thought softly. "Even the time you fucked me. It was amazing Derek. It was like I was there."

"Well, you were."

"You know what I mean. You were really loving in those moments and I know it was hard for you. Thank you."

There was silence between them for a long while. Then Aubrey asked the question in her mind, "If I see any real cute guys could you maybe, hop one of them for me and maybe let me... do stuff with them... with you?"

Derek paused, a little stunned by the direction of his sister's thoughts. "Hey, anything for you. We're in this for the long haul together, and anything I can do to repay you for all the time you've let me stay in your body."

It was Aubrey's turn to pause, then she thought, "We're going to get into trouble at college, aren't we?"

Derek made Aubrey smile seductively in the darkness, "Maybe just a little."

The end...for now.

Thanks to everyone who followed this all the way through. Your encouragement helped spur this along.