Shudder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

"Looking very good tonight, babe," her husband said while closing their bedroom door.

She blushed at the compliment and felt her crotch begin to warm at the sight of him. Derek thought one brief thought of alarm that dissipated quicly as her husband approached her, taking her in his strong arms and kissing her passionately.

Richard practically ripped off the red see thru lingerie she had absently put on for the soul reason of knowing he would want to rip it off her. Then he gently flung her on the bed. Nancy smiled in approval and then moaned as her husband was inside her, thrusting and making her feel like the sexy housewife she knew herself to be. For some reason it seemed wrong, but that made it feel all the more pleasurable. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled her husband deeper inside, relishing the hard, hot shaft that penetrated her. His hands were all over her and she kissed him and bit his shoulder. She came before he did. He did shortly after as she flexed her pussy walls, something she knew he quite enjoyed. Sleep overtook them both moments later.

Right next door, in Derek's bedroom, Nevyn smiled. He was quite proud of his perverted pupil.

Derek awoke as light poured in through the cracks in the curtains. He was sleeping on his side and as often happens, morning amnesia was in full effect and his mind struggled to catch up to yesterday's events. He was his mom. He was in her bed. He was naked in her body. Something hard was poking his back. He used his mom's hand to reach back to investigate and yanked it back quickly as he realized it was a penis. It all came back to him in a rush of terrible recollection. He had been lost in the connection of his mother and had felt like he was her and then had let his dad fuck him.

"Come on, honey," his father whispered in his ear, wrapping an arm around him and cupping a breast. "You touched it and got it harder, so you should help me out. It's Saturday after all. Might as well start the weekend out with a bang." He laughed at his lame attempt at humor.

Derek made sure to be connected enough with Nancy to talk in her voice, then said while removing the hand that was squeezing his breast, "Maybe later dear. Promised the kids breakfast." And with that excuse Derek swung his mom's naked body into a sitting position, then stood and hastily looked for something to wear, then retreated downstairs.

Nevyn, sipping a cup of coffee, watched through Derek's eyes as he came into the kitchen in Nancy's body looking distraught. "So, did you have a good night?" Nevyn said, trying not to laugh.

Derek glared at him before getting a cup of her own and pouring coffee into it. His voice came out now, as his nerves were frazzled and he needed to not have to concentrate for a moment. "What the hell happened to me last night?"

"Oh, well you see, when a man and woman love each other, sometimes the man will take his penis and..."

"Shut up," Derek's voice whispered loudly. "You know what I'm talking about. I made the connection with who my mom was, is, whatever, and then I got, lost in it I guess. I was her and the next thing I know I'm waking up to my dad's morning wood shoved into my back."

"I don't think that's all you remembered," Nevyn countered. "Even when you're synced up perfectly with someone, you are still aware of what you did in their body. It's still you doing it. You allowing it to happen."

Derek's embarrassment at the previous night's sexual liaison made his mother's face burn bright red. "I, I guess I thought I would feel more in control. I didn't expect her feelings and emotions to be so strong, to affect my judgment like that."

"Well there's your problem right there. I told you, didn't I tell you, don't ever let a host's emotions get the better of you. Emotions can manipulate you into feeling what your host feels, what your host wants, and it will get away from you easily if you let it, but you can shut that down simple enough."

Derek waited for him to finish, but after a few seconds, he finally asked, "That seems kind of important. How?"

"You are in control. Just because you sync up with a personality, you still get to decide what to allow and not allow. Everything runs through your filter and if something comes up, like, I don't know, wanting to sleep with this body's husband, even though he is pretty good in the sack, you have to shut that down. Turn off that feeling and think of something else. It's mind over, well, another person's mind I guess."

"I'm going to need some more practice," Derek said, somewhat discouraged. "It makes sense when you say it but is something else to pull off myself. Can't we just focus on trying to switch back?"

"I have been thinking about that extensively, even though I do enjoy not being the most perverted person in the room for a change, you sly dog you." Nevyn pinched Nancy's cheek.

Derek slapped his hand away. "There's still a large part of me that wants to kill you."

"Yeah, but you'd be killing your chance to get back into your own body so, what can you do?" Nevyn stuck out Derek's tongue.

"I don't remember shuddering at all in my sleep. What's with that?"

"I told you. It's like a reflex or an instinct. You breathe while you're sleeping, right? Same thing. Your mind will automatically push down the other consciousness. Your body will still shudder, but most likely not wake you up."

They both heard footsteps on the stairs, then Aubrey appeared in the kitchen in plaid flannel pajamas that tried but failed to hide her attractive figure. "Hey Bro. Sorry about not walking home with you yesterday. Bekka wanted some girl time. Needed to talk to me about some new guy she's got the hots for?"

"Oh," Derek said, almost effortlessly slipping back into Nancy's voice. "Any guy I know?"

Aubrey went and opened the pantry door and started taking out ingredients for pancakes. "I've never met him, or heard of him before really. Don't thing he goes to our school either. And Bekks only knew his first name. Nevyn."

Nevyn had used Derek's mouth to take a big sip of coffee that he immediately spit all over Nancy's face at the mention of his name. "Um, sorry Mom. I, it's hot."

"Oh my gosh are you okay Mom?" Aubrey asked as she fetched a paper towel. "Derek be more careful. And what's with your voice?"

Nevyn rolled Derek's eyes, "Yeah, that hasn't gotten old yet."

Aubrey looked back at her mom so she could focus on wiping the coffee off her face. "Whatever. Hey Mom, Bekka asked to come over this morning for breakfast. She seemed really adamant about it and, I think she's taking it hard that we'll most likely be going to different colleges in the fall, so I told her yes. That okay?"

Derek blinked Nancy's eyes then remembered he was the mom right now. "Sure Bri, that's fine."

Aubrey looked mildly taken aback. "Okay thanks, it's weird when you call me Bri though. Only Derek and my classmates call me that. I don't think you ever have?"

"Oh just, trying it out I guess," her mom stammered. "Got to stay hip."

Aubrey laughed. "Okay, Mom. Pancakes please! I'm going to go shower before she gets here." And then she bounced out of the room.

Nevyn was smiling hugely. "Did you hear that? Bekka likes me! I mean," he tried to mask his delight at this news but it was still plastered on Derek's face, "huh, interesting. Well, let me know when those pancakes are done Mom, I'll be in my room." With that, he slapped Nancy's ass and then quickly exited the kitchen when Derek tried to take a swing at him.

Derek plugged in to Nancy's ability to make fluffy pancakes while wondering if Bekka was up to something because there was no way anyone could ever like a psychopath like Nevyn. He was breaking some eggs when he heard the front door open and close and in strode Bekka. He noticed the way she was looking at him was almost hungrily, and not in regards to the possibility of fluffy pancakes.

"Mrs. Johnson?" Bekka asked. "How are you today? Are you feeling, like yourself?"

Derek looked at her quizzically with his mother's eyes, then was about to ask what she was on about, when he dropped an egg to the floor as Nancy's body gave way to a shudder.

Bekka squealed happily, looked back into the hall behind her, and when she saw no one, she rushed over to Mrs. Johnson and planted her lips on the older woman. Bekka started squeezing one of her large breasts. Bekka was thrilled by the fact Mrs. Johnson had not yet bothered to put on a bra on this beautiful Saturday morning.

Mrs. Johnson was not reciprocating the kiss however, but stood there stunned momentarily as Bekka mashed her lips against hers and groped her. Then Derek's anger burned bright as he used his mother's hands to push Bekka forcibly back. "What the hell!" Nancy shouted. "Why are you trying to make out with my mother?"

Bekka seemed visibly shaken and confused, but she made an attempt to come up with something, "I, I thought you were someone else?"

Mrs. Johnson's face expressed the fact that she wasn't buying what Bekka was selling and closed the distance now between them. "Let's find out who you thought I was, shall we?" With that, Derek thought hard about being inside Bekka and let an arm shoot out to touch her. A moment later, Bekka's body shuddered and Derek was in control of her. His mother continued to stand across from Bekka, not moving, staring vacantly at nothing.

Derek's voice now came from Bekka's lips, "Nevyn was right, that was easy. Much easier than everything else so far."

From inside Derek's mind, he heard a female voice. "Derek? Is that you?"

If anyone had been watching, they would have seen Bekka's body give a little jerky and her head begin whipping back and forth, as if looking for the source of an imaginary sound. Even from inside his mind Derek recognized the voice. "Bekka? How are you... awake?"

Bekka's voice seemed to speak carefully inside his mind, as if she were weighing every word, not wanting to say the wrong thing. "The, the first time Nevyn hopped me he let me stay aware inside of him and then, well, he's done it so many times to me now that I'm pretty sure it's like the default setting for me now."

At this, Derek started to search Bekka's memory for previous interactions with Nevyn. It was not as smooth or polished as Nevyn would have done it, but he had had a little practice in his mother and was pleased to see memories and feelings start to surface.

Bekka saw them begin to appear in her mind as well, like a video projection before her. "No, Derek. Please don't!"

Derek paused, then asked with anger in his voice, "What don't you want me to see Bekka?" And with that he dove into her memories of Nevyn head first.

Derek saw Nevyn hop his sister from a bird, her body shuddering right before Bekka's eyes. Then how easily Bekka had been swayed to go along with whatever Nevyn wanted. An intense make out session of girl on girl action had followed. How Bekka had been a part of Nevyn's plan at the hotel, reveling in all the debauchery that had happened there. Derek knew that Bekka had been aware of some of this and his anger thus far had stayed in check. He was genuinely disappointed to feel the emotions that Bekka felt during these trysts. She was falling for Nevyn, was, yes, was in love with him, with someone that had tormented Derek for what already felt like a lifetime. But as the recent memories sprang forth, internally, Bekka could feel Derek twist her mouth in rage at what she remembered next.

Bekka coming over to Derek's house. Letting Nevyn seduce her in the body of his mother which led to passionate lovemaking. And then Bekka agreeing to keep Aubrey out of the house so Nevyn had time to make sure he could manipulate Derek into sleeping with his mother, which led to the situation he was now in. He had seen everything, but it had taken a few minutes because of his lack of skill at scanning memories not his own.

"Derek," Bekka started to say, "I can explain. I never meant to hurt anyone and I'm so sorry that..." but she was cut off as Derek's body walked back into the kitchen.

"Bekka," Nevyn said, noticing her in the kitchen and Nancy standing very still, "it's really good to see you. What's up with Nancy here?"

And with that, Derek let a roar of anger escape Bekka's mouth, and then flung himself at his body. Bekka knocked Nevyn to the floor and got in two quick hits to the face before Nevyn understood enough of what was happening to block any more blows. "You bastard!" Derek yelled, Nevyn holding firmly to both of Bekka's arms.

Nevyn tried to calm him, "Derek, whatever you saw in Bekka's mind, know that it was all me. It wasn't her fault. Don't be mad at her."

"A fat lot of good that does," Derek argued, struggling to break free but finding his strength greatly diminished in Bekka's smaller frame.

Any more thought of continuing their heated debate was ground to a halt as Nancy Johnson began to start looking around as if coming out of a trance, and then started to scream.

Nevyn and Derek stopped struggling with each other and got their respective bodies to their feet. Then Nevyn asked Derek what now seemed like a very important question as Nancy back away from both of them. "Did you wipe some, or any of your mom's memories over the last 24 hours?"

"Um," was Derek's response as Bekka's face grimaced at the noise.

"Of course you didn't because I hadn't taught you that yet. Quick, hop her so we can clean up this mess."

Derek took a long look at his scared and confused mother, knowing that she was remembering being hopped by Nevyn, then him. Making her body masturbating in the shower, and then sleeping with her husband, all completely beyond her control, but definitely retained in her memory to recall now that he was no longer piloting her body. He could easily reach out, hop her, silence her, make her forget, but he didn't want that for his family. He didn't want the constant deception and hiding and lies. In that moment, he decided for complete transparency with them, and would accept the consequences of his actions.

"No," he finally said to an increasingly agitated Nevyn. "I'm going to tell them. I'm going to tell them everything."

Derek's face was in full panic mode as Nevyn sputtered, "You, you can't! You have to make her forget or they will reject you, kick you out. You won't have a family anymore and I'll be, I'll be homeless I suppose."

"Maybe," Derek agreed. "Or maybe your family isn't my family, and somehow, we get through this."

The screaming had begun to subside but Nancy looked spent and nauseous as Richard and Aubrey came bursting into the kitchen. "What is going on?" Richard asked concerned. "Nancy why are you yelling? Derek what's the matter with your mother?"

Instead of his son answering him, he watched in disbelief as his son's voice came out of his daughter's best friend's mouth. "It's a long story Dad. We should all probably adjourn to the living room for what I'm sure will be a very fucked up family meeting."

Richard, Nancy and Aubrey Johnson sat across from the bodies of Derek and Bekka, and listened to a fascinating tale of manipulation and control and sex. With Derek's prodding, Nevyn had begun with his own journey, and explained how he had entered Derek's life. Derek picked up the story at that point, leaving out no sordid detail, wanting the whole experience to be like ripping off a bandage. There would be an immense sting, and then hopefully they could all begin to heal.

Nancy cried at parts of the story and almost downed an entire bottle of wine by herself as the story dragged on. Aubrey stayed very silent and very still, giving nothing away. Richard's response was almost comical as he very nearly vomited upon learning he had been screwing Nevyn in his wife's body for months. And then almost did again upon learning that he had screwed his wife with his son inside. Derek finished it all with a very sincere apology. "I never wanted any of this to happen. I fought it for a long time, but, too often I wasn't strong enough." He was still for a second as if listening to someone, then said, "Bekka's very sorry too. I don't know yet Bekka. Tell you what, if they forgive me, I'll forgive you, now shut up."

The family sat in silence for a very long time, then Richard broke the silence. "That certainly explains the sex."

"Richard!" Nancy exclaimed. "We hear all this and all you can think about is the sex?"

"I just said it explains it," Richard said defensively. "I mean, for a long time in our marriage you've been a pretty cold fish and then all of a sudden, well, you were letting me do things to you that we've never done before."

"You're welcome Dad," Nevyn said. Everyone shot him a death glare. "Too soon, too soon. Sorry."

"So," Derek said slowly, "what happens now?"

Nancy took the lead this time and gingerly reached over and took Bekka's hands into her own. "Derek, you're our son. This was very, very messed up, and I won't lie, I'm not going to like you for awhile, but I will always love you, no matter whose body you're in. And I know it wasn't entirely your fault. It was mainly this manipulative son of a bitch." She finished, giving a sharp look at her son's body, who responded with a cheerful smile.

"You said you two haven't figured out a way to swap back?" Richard asked, wanting to find a solution.

"Like I told Derek earlier," Nevyn began. "I have some ideas. Recalling what happened, we swapped the moment I shuddered, which is a brief moment of vulnerability for me, while simultaneously both of us climaxed during sex. I would hypothesize that if we were to reenact the same scenario, we might swap back?"

"More games, Nevyn?" Derek said, Bekka's face scowling at him.

"Hey, you asked," Nevyn said with a smirk at the corner of Derek's mouth.

Nancy was quick to jump in again, addressing her son's body, "I am not having sex with you." Then her eyes flicked over to Bekka. "Or you. Maybe no one ever again."

Richard raised a finger in protest to this but put it back down when his wife shot daggers at him.

"You shouldn't have to involve Nancy," Nevyn started.

"Call me Mrs. Johnson," Nancy interrupted.

Nevyn laughed. "After all we've been through, Nancy, I'll call you what I please. We shouldn't need you though. Derek here should be able to hop anyone, even Bekka here would probably do, and then we time his shudders. Then the tricky part would be making sure we both cum the moment a shudder begins."

Bekka's eyes fluttered and then Derek spoke, "Yeah Bekka, I'm sure you'd be very willing to help. You know you're in love with a terrible person, right?"

Nevyn's voice sounded very pleased, maybe even slightly emotional as he said, "She loves me? Tell her I love her too. I love you Bekka!"

"She can hear you, you idiot. You know that."

"Right. Okay, Bekka, do you want to go have sex? Maybe we can switch Derek back right now," Nevyn said with feigned helpfulness.

Derek felt Bekka's emotions respond very strongly to this and her heart begin doing happy somersaults in her chest. It occurred to him that when a person was aware while he had hopped them, they had a tiny bit of control over how he felt. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I've got to get out of this body right now," Derek pleaded. "Bekka's having a very romantic response and I'm going to need a moment, a long moment before I have to have sex with Nevyn again. I'll, I don't know, I'll go switch with a neighbor or something and..."

"No!" Aubrey said, who had remained quiet up to this point. "You can hop me."

"Better if it's someone you know right now," Aubrey reasoned. "And we'll still probably have to lay down some ground rules for all this because given the exact set of circumstances that need to happen to swap back, that could take longer than you think."

"That's a good point, Bri," Nevyn said, unsettling her slightly as he used her nickname. "And to earn the room and board that you will continue to provide me while I'm in Derek's body, I will continue to tutor him in the ways of body hopping."

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers