Shudder - The College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We um..." Derek began in Aubrey's voice. "We tried that experiment with the, uh, magnet machine and it didn't work. Didn't learn anything new so, we'll try to, I mean, Derek there will try to take over more people that might have some other ideas when we get back." What the hell was his problem? He had pretended to be people flawlessly and now he was sounding like himself. He was letting the pressure get to him.

Nevyn gave Derek an appreciative nod. "Hey, I know you guys are trying your best. And thanks for keeping me," he gestured at Nancy, "all of us in the loop. I mean, we're in this together." He watched as both their shoulders slumped slightly and they let out the breath they had been holding. He turned and put an arm on Lola's shoulder and started guiding her towards the hallway. He quietly whispered in her ear, "Derek, maybe we try what we haven't tried yet to get my power back. You know, that one thing?"

Aubrey panicked as she wondered what he and Derek hadn't tried. She knew a lot of what they had done, had played many of Derek's erotic memories back while she had let her brother share her body during the summer and college. What exactly was he referring to? "I, uh, sure?" she ventured.

"Wow," Nevyn said in feign surprise as he spun her back around to face Derek and Nancy. "Nancy, you'll never believe it. Derek here just said he'd be down for hopping you again and letting me fuck you in the hopes that he gets his body back."

Lola's body was quick and athletic and it responded beautifully to Nevyn's words. Nevyn took in the look of horror on Aubrey's and Nancy's face, but as he turned to see Lola's expression, a fist connected with his cheek with such force that it knocked him back a step. He shook his face to clear momentary stars, while Lola started screaming. "Fuck! My hand! That hurts!"

"Nevyn, you said you'd behave!" Nancy shouted. "We had a deal!"

"All deals are off when I'm being lied to," Nevyn growled.

"What are you talking about?" Nancy demanded.

Nevyn held his tender cheek while pointing back and forth between the twins. "I mean that the person sitting next to you is not your daughter, and this Lola person is not your son. If I had to guess, I'd say Derek is in Aubrey, and Aubrey is in Lola."

"What?" Nancy exclaimed. "That's preposterous. They wouldn't lie like that. If they could swap bodies it would mean that..."

"Mom," Derek said in his voice. "It's true, but it's...it's complicated."

Nancy's mouth gaped open in shock. "What? How? For how long?"

"Almost 24 hours now," Aubrey said in her voice. She looked at Nevyn and without conviction offered an apology. "Sorry for hitting you, but you were being a dick."

"And you were hiding this from me?" Nevyn countered. "Why? This is huge. It must mean you can replicate it and I can get back to normal, or normal as it pertains to me."

Both twins simultaneously made the same sound, "Uh..."

Nevyn's face became a dark cloud. "What? Tell me."

They could have told him everything right there. If they had, things might have gone better for all concerned, especially Connie. But instead, they stuck to their original plan, to hide Connie's involvement for as long as possible. Ideally, he would never know, or such was their naivety. Together, the twins shared how they had involved Lola and Professor Kendrick in their plan to get an MRI during the moment of a body hop. Things had gone horribly wrong as the combination of electricity and magnetism had seemed to charge them somehow. It caused the twins to lose consciousness while in the same body. They had fought to wake up, but when Aubrey did, she found herself in the body of the professor. Aubrey's body hadn't woken up however, and Derek had been trapped there. He might have died had it not been for the quick medical team that shocked Aubrey's body back to life. The good news was they were not stuck and could swap at any time, but Derek had persuaded her to give a try at possessing people. They completely left out the whole part about Aubrey confessing everything to the professor's wife, Connie.

Nancy had tried to ask questions during their narrative, but Nevyn had shushed her repeatedly. He was disappointed but not surprised by their tale of blind luck and dangerous idiocy. It fit the pattern that he was used to by now. The story, however, seemed to have several holes and concerns. When they were done, Nevyn was the one asking the questions. "Okay, okay, wow, okay. So, this can't be duplicated because you're not entirely sure how or why it happened. Great. And Derek, you just sent your sister out into the world in another person's body without training her?"

After the tiniest of hesitations, Derek answered in the affirmative.

"And did anyone suspect anything?" Nevyn continued. "And if they did were you able to fix it? Do you even know how?"

"Well I..." Aubrey began.

"That's a no," Nevyn interrupted. "Do you morons know the implications if we're found out? You two can just hop into whomever, but I'm stuck in your dumb body. I'd be poked and prodded and probably opened up to find out what made your body immune to my gift in the first place. And what about this girl you're in right now?" he gestured at Lola. "You said she agreed to help you. So, how's that? Because she's your roommate she gets to know all about us? Are you both insane?"

Aubrey now saw their chance at deflection over any further questions that might reveal how they had put their trust in Connie. "No, we are making this up as we go along and we have to be allowed to make some mistakes. We're trying. We all want Derek to get his body back and you to get the hell out of our lives so give us a break. Right now we should all be on the same side. We were just trying to fool you when we got here, the same way you always fooled us, but you're too smart apparently. Well done. But because you're so smart, we need your help."

Nevyn allowed a faint smile to grace his mouth again. "Of course you do. You want me to train you, right? Not a lot I can do in a week but..."

"Not just that," Aubrey said. "We didn't exactly tell Lola anything. Derek tried to, well..." she looked at her brother, indicating that he should take over.

Derek sighed and then chose his words carefully. "Okay, you see, Lola wasn't exactly friendly to Aubrey at first, or, ever."

"Why not?" Nancy asked, almost as shocked by that statement as anything else that had already been said thus far.

"I don't know," Derek answered. "I think it was partially due to her not getting to live off campus and having to share a room with a freshman, but it's also partially the fact that she's just kind of a terrible person. So, I tried to, uh, alter her memories."

Nevyn pursed his lips and tried not to look angry. "Okay, that's basic body hopping 101, altering memories. Making people forget you were inside them while editing what they did. You can have them believing it was their decision to do whatever you made them do, or erase bits entirely. But why do I have the feeling that you tried something a little more advanced."

"Uh, yeah, so, I created , or tried to create, new memories around things that happened."

Nevyn was already shaking his head before Derek had finished the sentence. "You fucking broke her."

"What do you mean?" Aubrey asked as Lola's stomach started doing flips.

"I mean you can't do that. Is that something I ever showed you. If you do that kind of thing, there are consequences."

"Like what?" Derek asked nervously.

"Oh just little things, like best case she dies because you altered her brain and strained its reality and the brain doesn't like it when that happens. Or more likely, the worst case happens, she eventually realizes those memories aren't real and she confronts you before telling the world who you really are."

"I think you have those scenarios backwards," Aubrey corrected.

"No, I don't," Nevyn argued.

Derek piped up. "But wait. We alter memories all the time. I mean, all the people I've been in don't remember sleeping with Aubrey here. Or all the things you made Mom do or..." Derek grew silent as his mother's head whipped towards him.

"Derek, that's not how it works and you know it!" Nevyn exclaimed. "The moment you take over someone, you can make everything that happens in a person become a malleable cloud. You can warp it and twist it or make them forget entirely up until the moment that window of suggestion wears off. But before and after, that's a different story. I could make someone believe they were someone else entirely while in control of them. If I hopped out, they would think they were whoever I wanted them to be. I could tweak their desires and emotions causing a fun effect that would linger for a time. But eventually, it would all fade. I tried this once. It did not go well."

Since Nevyn never talked about his past, everyone was quiet for a moment. Finally Nancy asked quietly, "But...what about me?"

This got everyone's attention. "What do you mean, Mom?" Aubrey dared to ask.

"I mean, Nevyn's been out of me for months and...I still feel and think things that I shouldn't."

"Like what?" Nevyn asked, all smiles again.

Nancy glared at the man wearing her son's face. "You know what, you bastard. My libido is off the charts and I think about sex constantly. I've fu...made love to my husband every day since you were out of me."

Derek and Aubrey looked at each other and made gagging faces. "Dad's got to like that," Aubrey added.

"Do you ever talk about if Richard liked it when Derek fucked him while he was inside you?" Nevyn jibed.

Nancy got up to slap him but Aubrey had already reached out with Lola's hand again. Nevyn was too quick this time and caught it, then spun her body around and pinned her arm behind her back. He used her as a shield to keep Nancy from lashing out as well. "I think I've been hit enough today. And I really don't appreciate having to defend myself from those who so desperately need my help. In the interest of peace, I'll keep my comments to myself for now. As for what's happening to you, Nancy, I've no idea. I've pretty much been in unknown territory since the day I met your son." Nevyn shoved Aubrey away gently, but the tension in the room still hung in the air.

Aubrey rubbed Lola's arm where Nevyn had gripped it hard. "So, you'll help us try to fix Lola's mind then?"

Nevyn shook his head. "The only way to fix it is to wipe it. Otherwise you're constantly jumping into her every few days to mend those memories."

"I refuse to believe that," Aubrey said, and her voice caught. "This is my fault. Derek would have never tried to do this if I had complained about the way she treated me."

Derek came over and pulled Lola into a hug. "Don't blame yourself Bri. It was my idea. And I thought I could make her an ally."

Nevyn rolled his eyes. "Yeah, just accept that it's both your faults and move on."

Nancy joined her son and daughter's embrace and wiped away the tears from Lola's cheeks. "Everything's going to be okay. I know you kids are going to get answers. You just need more time. Now go put your things away and freshen up. Your dad and Bekka will be home soon and they've been looking forward to seeing you."

After one more squeeze, the twins went upstairs. When they arrived on the second floor, there was a bit of confusion. At first, Derek had tried to go into his old room. When he stepped in, he regretted it instantly, because it was no longer his, but Nevyn's. As he looked down past his sister's sizeable chest, he saw his old clothes on the floor. Clothes he hadn't been able to wear for months. Everything reminded him that he did not have his own body, even the smells that came from the room, familiar, but masculine smelling in his feminine nostrils. It smelled nice, sexy even, and he found himself unconsciously breathing deep as his sister's tongue darted out licked her lips.

Nevyn had followed them and was now in his ear. "So Derek, did you want me to fuck your sister? Is that why you're in her right now? I mean, Bekka's really going to enjoy it. You've seen Bekka's memories before. You've got to remember the time she got to play out the fantasy of fucking her best friend." Derek felt Nevyn's hand on his sister's ass. He squeezed it. Aubrey's voice let out a moan. Derek had slipped into her character by accident. The hand there felt good though, and he wished it would explore more.

"Derek!" another voice that was also Aubrey's snapped. "Stop letting Nevyn grope my body."

Nevyn slapped Aubrey's ass before twirling to give Lola his full attention. "Aubrey, maybe you didn't realize, we're all going to fuck at some point. I know it, Bekka knows it, hell, your brother knows it, wants it right now by the sound he just made. If you didn't want us to use your body, you would be in it right now."

Aubrey tried to keep Lola's breathing steady, but her voice quivered. "No, we can control ourselves for a week, can't we Derek?"

"S-sure," Derek stammered unconvincingly.

Aubrey pressed, "I really don't want Nevyn inside my body again, be it his soul, or with your dick that he's in possession of."

Derek's only response was to swallow hard as he tried not to think of how good it would feel to be penetrated in Aubrey's body. He had not felt that with anything other than fingers. A hard dick in there would feel very nice right now.

Nevyn drew closer to Lola's face, inches from her. "It's okay. I'll respect your wishes. But while you're here, I could teach you a thing or two about body hopping. If you want my help, you'll let me taste that tight, fit body you're wearing right now." His finger went up to Lola's bottom lip and touched it, pulling it down slowly.

It was her brother's face, her brother's finger. Memories she had seen in her brother's mind, memories of pounding her in a sexual frenzy shot to the surface. She hated Nevyn, but her increased sex drive wanted her brother's body. She wanted to use Lola. She tried to embrace the guilt this should make her feel, but the lust building in her blocked it out. With the last bit of rational thought she possessed, she stepped into her old room and shut the door.

Derek gave Nevyn a fierce, longing stare with his sister's eyes. He was so keyed up right then, but he didn't want to press his luck with his sister. He walked back down the stairs to watch television, or maybe take a cold shower. That thought reminded him of another erotic encounter with his mother. It was going to be a long week.

Richard was the first home and was oblivious to the sexually charged mine field that awaited him. He assumed his wife would have been able to work out the majority of her itch before their kids got home. He did not know that all three members of his family were about one touch or lascivious glance away from an orgy. He closed the front door and yelled out, "Kids, I'm home!"

Richard did a double take as his daughter's body raised a hand from the couch and said, "Hey Dad," in his son's voice. Footsteps crashed down the stairs and a young blonde woman he had never seen before was suddenly in his arms. His daughter's voice sprang from her lips, "Daddy!"

Needless to say, everything was explained again to their befuddled father. Nevyn did not join them this time, but did when Bekka arrived home shortly thereafter. Before a third explanation could begin, Bekka pointed out the obvious as she eyed Lola the way one would a rival. "You had to become best friends with someone who's an older, cooler version of me! Am I being replaced?"

This helped relieve some of the frayed nerves and everyone laughed at this, except Bekka. She sat on Nevyn's lap on what was normally their father's recliner as the twins shared their college experience to date. Bekka did not ask questions like their mother, father, and Nevyn had. What she had done was look hungrily between the two bodies Derek and Aubrey spoke from, like a hungry person inspecting food they would very much like to eat. Her lustful gaze was at times unsettling and the twins more than once had to glance away.

When they had finished, Nancy announced that it was dinner time. Everyone sat at the table and looked at each other. The parents felt glad that their offspring were under the same roof as them once more. The twins were glad to reconnect with their mom and dad and hopeful to fix the damage they had done. Nevyn was conspiring as to how this week should go with the information he now had. Bekka really wanted Aubrey's tongue on her clit again. All of this went unsaid and was filled with mindless small talk and reminiscing of days gone by. No one said or acknowledged what they felt or wanted. To do so would have been an act of vulnerability that no one was ready to display yet. The only bit of conversation that had any future relevance was when Derek asked about Jessica's return from college.

"Oh yes," his mother responded brightly, "they have their spring break the same time as yours. You should see her before you leave, catch up a bit."

Nancy thought they had remained good friends after their friendship in junior high, but she and Derek had drifted apart and run in different circles. The question however piqued Nevyn's interest. "Yes, Derek, you should absolutely make time to reconnect with Jessica, maybe her mother as well. If only there was a way to do that?"

Derek had gone bright red at this and he immediately regretted bringing it up in front of Nevyn. There was nothing to be done about it anyhow. He was in Aubrey's body, and needed to stay there so his sister could learn. For Nevyn, the wheels were already turning.

As the dishes were cleared and the evening stretched on, everyone retired to their place of slumber. Derek was the odd one out in his sister's body, and he made a place for himself on the couch. He waited patiently as everyone took a turn in the bathroom downstairs. When it seemed like everyone had gone, he took his turn. He took a quick shower and only touched Aubrey's body a little as he soaped up her body. He was making an honest attempt at behaving and controlling his urges. Still he was a little keyed up as he toweled off and put on the pajamas his sister had provided him. As he opened the bathroom door, he saw Bekka waiting for him, completely naked. His eye line skipped her cute face and went straight to her pert breasts with nipples that were hardened by this encounter.

"Aubrey," Bekka said quietly.

"I'm not..." Derek responded in his own voice, but Bekka put a finger to his sister's lips.

"Aubrey, if you want to join me upstairs in your brother's room, I'd love to have another sleepover with you. We can talk about all those cute college boys you met. Or you can tell me about any lesbian encounters you had with your roommate, whatever. I'd let you act out anything you tried or experimented on me of course. I've missed you bestie."

As she said that last part, Bekka put a hand on Aubrey's face, and try as he might, Derek couldn't pull away. Derek felt moisture begin to trickle down his leg. He wanted to be Aubrey in that moment, to act out the perversions that Bekka wanted to play out. He might have succumbed had Nevyn waited a second longer to yell from the top of the stairs, "Is he coming or not?"

Like that, the spell was broken. Derek still wanted Bekka in the worst way, but remembered how Nevyn had spoken to them that afternoon. His anger gave him the advantage he needed to gently pull Bekka's hand down, and brush past her to go to the couch. Still, he almost turned around when Bekka said softly behind him, "I hope we can catch up tomorrow, Bri."

At the foot of the stairs, Bekka looked up to see her boyfriend glowering at her. He had sent her to seduce Derek, to make him come to them, but it hadn't worked. Still, she thought she had laid the groundwork for the inevitable. As she came within whispering distance, Nevyn hissed, "What the hell? Did you even try?"