Shudder - The College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bekka gestured with both hands at her naked figure and whispered back, "I put on a show didn't I? I did just like you said. I at least laid some groundwork."

She was close enough now to grab, and Nevyn's arm locked onto her wrist and pulled her forcibly up the last two steps. He pushed her against the wall and shoved his mouth into her ear. "Do you understand how important this is? Your idiot friends think they're in control right now."

"Nevyn please let me go, you're hurting me," Bekka tried to whisper back. Bekka usually liked when Nevyn took control. Be it in their love making, or the manipulation of her and her friends, but he hadn't hurt her before, until now. She knew her wrist would bruise with the pressure Nevyn was putting on it. She tried to twist free, but he was stronger and held fast. He continued to look at her with a mix of anger and, she thought, revulsion. She wanted to be angry at him now, but she loved him. She knew he was smarter. He should be in control. She needed to make it right with him, for failing him, but didn't know how.

"I have just a few days to train that fool Aubrey and bring them both to heel. You should have tried harder."

"I'm sorry. I think Derek might have come around if you hadn't..."

Nevyn pushed her against the wall hard enough to startle her into silence. "I don't need excuses. You're either going to help me do this or not. And don't ever blame me because you can't slut it up on command."

Her eyes welled up and a tear threatened to escape at any moment. "I'll, I'll try harder tomorrow. I'll..." but she stopped when she heard something louder than her whisper. A moan had floated up the stairs. No further sounds followed it, but both Nevyn and Bekka's eyes looked towards the darkness at the bottom of the stairs as if they're intense gaze would reveal the source. They both knew though what it had been without seeing it though. Bekka had been successful at winding Derek up. She turned her face back towards him and forced a smile. "See, groundwork."

Nevyn gave a begrudging half smile, but the coldness did not fade from his voice. "We'll see." With that, he drug her into his room and shoved her onto the bed. When her body landed, her head smacked the wall. Normally she would have protested, but she was still trying to get back onto his good side. He was on her, pulling her legs apart, and entered her without words or eye contact. She knew he was just using her at this point to take out his frustration. Still, he'd want her to get off, to moan loudly and get the parents going. For a second, all she could think about was the throb in her sore wrist. Then she gave her boyfriend what he wanted.

Derek had started masturbating with his sister's body the second Bekka's foot hit the top of the stairs. An orchestra of sounds played themselves out that first night. The first refrain was the stifled moans of Derek, who switched halfway through to the more pleasing sounds of his sister's moans. Nevyn and Bekka came in with a loud crash of bodies colliding and screams aplenty. It blended in with the swell of Richard and Nancy, as Nancy came loudly and multiple times, while Richard just tried to hang on for the ride. After the crescendo, almost everything had faded out, until the unmistakable sound of Lola's climax gave the perfect encore.

The next morning, as everyone gathered for breakfast, Nevyn enjoyed how no family member would look at each other. They got around to planning the agenda for the week which would entail some shopping, a few dinners out, a couple movies, and time where they could just hang out and unwind. Bekka slept through most of this. She heard the tail end as she shoved a bagel into her mouth on her way out the door. She still had to work that day, so the rest of the family decided to go out together. There was an awkwardness as they each internally wrestled with the idea of inviting Nevyn to tag along, but he squelched the idea by saying he had an errand to run. Richard and Nancy looked at each other curiously at this, but said nothing.

That was the best day. It was as close to normal as the Johnson's would ever be as a family again. Richard and Nancy felt like they had their kids back, even though they were in different bodies. They laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Lustful thoughts were far in the back of their minds and did not come front and center until they returned later that evening. As much fun had been had during that day, all joy and laughter ceased as they pulled into their driveway. After Richard turned off the car, everyone let out a collective sigh. Each anticipated some scheme to antagonize or manipulate them as soon as they entered the house. Upon entry however, they found their residence empty. There was a note on the fridge that said Nevyn and Bekka had gone out and not to wait up. The family all saw this as good news. Their internal defenses lifted and they settled upon a board game they hadn't played in ages. After a couple of hours of Aubrey dominating them with a mix of luck and strategy, they yawned, stretched, and got ready for bed.

Derek had told no one of Bekka's attempt at seduction the night before. The thought of it happening again though made him ask his sister, "Hey, could I sleep in your room tonight?"

Aubrey looked at him. Right now, her libido seemed under control, but she knew it wouldn't take much for it to get out of hand. If her parents decided to go at it like last night, she would need to rub one out, and didn't want her brother there in the room, even if he was in her body. She knew this was sort of silly. She had made love to her brother before while he was in different bodies at college. But this was her childhood home, and her parents were right down the hall, and they did not need to know about all the sexual lines that their children had crossed. With this in mind, she gave Derek a firm no.

Derek had dressed Aubrey's body in one of her favorite pairs of pajamas. They were soft and fit perfectly. He had taken off the restrictive bra and the material felt amazing against his nipples. They stood at attention as he pulled a blanket over himself on the couch. He turned on the television and turned the volume down so as not to disturb anyone who might be sleeping. He found a movie that he had seen a dozen times already. He had planned on rubbing one out, but the events of the day caught up with him before he got a chance and he drifted off.

He awoke with a start. His mouth was dry, so he gathered he had been sleeping for awhile. The first thing he saw was the television. It was playing a different movie now and looked to be well into the plot. At first he thought something loud in the movie had woken him, but as he took in his surroundings, he saw a figure in his dad's recliner. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and Bekka came into focus. He let out a breath as he saw she was wearing clothes, a short white shirt that showed off her midriff and dark leggings. "Hey Bekka," he croaked in his own voice.

She smiled at him, or at least Derek thought it was a smile. The only light was the flicker of the television and it was playing out a nighttime scene. "Hey Derek, sorry if I woke you."

Derek doubted her sincerity but said nothing. He waited for her to make her move.

Bekka continued to sit there though, not moving a muscle except for her mouth, which turned down in a melancholy frown. "Derek, look, I owe you an apology. It wasn't cool what I did last night, showing up naked like that and trying to get you to fool around while your parents are right upstairs."

Derek nodded in agreement, but still said nothing. He was also listening for something else, the sounds of passion from upstairs that had filled the house the night before. He began to relax as he heard nothing. Maybe that had been a one time thing. Maybe they had all just been stressed and had worked that stress out...loudly. Finally he said quietly, "It's okay. It's just, Aubrey and I are trying to keep our sex to a bare minimum while we're back home with Mom and Dad."

Derek's choice of words were not lost on Bekka. "Our sex? I knew you and Bri had hooked up before with her roommate, but it sounds like that wasn't a one time thing. How often do you two hook up? Dish girl."

"I'm not...I'm not a girl," Derek wasn't sure he wanted to go down this road, but he didn't want to hurt Bekka's feelings either.

"Geez, I know that," Bekka pouted. "It's just, it's all different now. I thought when you got back that, you know, you'd hop some people and we'd have our fun like we used to and we'd all be friends like the old days. And if you weren't down for that, at least I'd have my best friend to talk with. But right now Bri has hardly said two words to me and I don't know why or what I did. I just miss her."

Derek saw that Bekka was becoming visibly upset and he sat up. A lot had changed, yes, and there was tension, also yes, but he didn't particularly see how any of it was Bekka's fault. With that in mind, he tried to give Bekka a little of what she wanted. Aubrey's voice spoke as her hand patted the sofa cushion next to her. "Have a seat Bekks."

Bekka squealed as she heard Aubrey's nickname for her, then covered her mouth as she remembered the need to be quiet. She sprang for the seat that had been offered her. She took both of Aubrey's hands and asked, "So, tell me, how much are the two of you having sex?"

Derek had the briefest inclination to shut up, give her a hug, and tell her they'd talk in the morning. Instead, Aubrey's voice answered, "Well, pretty much every chance we get. I'm usually the one to take the initiative. I swear my sex drive has increased ten fold. I don't want it all the time mind you, but, I'm thinking about it a lot."

"Did you ever pin down that cute professor you had a crush on?"

This was coming dangerously close to revealing a part of their story they had kept completely hidden. It was hard not getting swept up in Aubrey's character though, because her connection and trust with Bekka was so strong. "I did," she giggled.

Bekka's eyes were wide and her breathing quickened. "Were you...was Derek inside him when it happened?"

"He wasn't, I...this was after the accident."

"You were inside him when you...or did you hop someone else and fuck him?"

"I...both. I was him, then his wife."

Bekka squealed again. She put her arms around her friend and gave her a squeeze. "Thanks Derek. Felt like I had the old Bri back for a second there. I needed that."

Bekka's hands made circles on Aubrey's back. One stayed there, innocently making friendly contact. The other came around to the side and grazed Aubrey's breast. It hovered there. Bekka looked Derek directly in the eye and whispered, "If there's anything you need Derek? Anything at all?" Her face was so close, and she leaned it closer, but just out of reach, waiting.

Derek felt her sweet breath on Aubrey's lips. He was hyper aware of her fingers moving ever so faintly on the side of the breast. A finger slipped underneath and lightly lifted up a boob. They were both breathing heavy now. This time there was no one to break the spell as Derek said quietly in his sister's voice, "Yes, and call me Bri."

Their lips mashed together fiercely. Derek knew this was a bad idea. The part of his thinking that rationalized his actions said they could be quiet. It said they'd get each other off quickly, then put themselves back together and no one had to know. Besides, was it that bad? They had had sex all summer. Sure, never in the house, never even close to his parents. After the incident with his mom, he had promised to keep his training as far from them as possible. But these thoughts were merely faint background noise that was drowned out by the cacophony of pleasure.

As the women's tongues wrestled, hands explored. Bekka had pulled off Aubrey's top and was pinching her nipples, each time causing a moan to escape Aubrey's mouth. In retaliation, Aubrey pulled open the front of Bekka's leggings and sent a hand to explore her slit. It slid down quickly, invitingly, and two fingers were inside a moment later. Aubrey finger fucked Bekka for several minutes while Bekka continued to paw at Aubrey's large tits. Every time Bekka threatened to get loud, Aubrey would slow down or stop altogether. On one of these pauses, they shed the rest of their clothes. Instead of letting Aubrey continue to finger her, she dropped to her knees and pushed Aubrey's head against an armrest of the couch. Bekka attacked her pussy, first lapping it like a happy dog its master, then focusing her tongue on the areas that mattered most. Aubrey's hands flew to her mouth as she stifled a scream. This was so much better than doing it alone.

Aubrey's eyes were closed as she came down from the first of the night's orgasms. They flitted open slightly to catch Bekka with her back turned, looking at the door that led to the kitchen. She followed the gaze but there was no one there. Bekka's eyes found hers as she asked, "My turn best friend." Bekka joined Aubrey on the couch and leaned against an armrest. She lifted her hip and pointed at her glistening pussy. "Get to munching."

Aubrey's face smiled at her as she obediently got on all fours. Her ass was in the air but she appreciated that her knees were comfortably on a cushion instead of the hard floor. Her fingers fluttered up and down on the inside of Bekka's legs. Derek was delighted to see that it was driving Bekka crazy. Aubrey's face slowly lowered to Bekka's pussy, and her tongue began a slow, methodical assault on Bekka's clit. As Bekka squirmed underneath her, Aubrey's body was heating up again and she snaked a hand back to her pussy to finger herself.

This went on a for a few minutes, both lost in the ecstasy they were feeling, when Aubrey felt the weight of the couch shift behind her. She started to lift her head up to see what was behind her, but a hand shoved her head back down to Bekka's snatch. A second later, a very hard dick was penetrating her pussy from behind, and she muffled this scream between Bekka's legs. Each thrust from her rear assailant drove her tongue deeper into Bekka, who now had both of her hands on the sides of Aubrey's head. Derek had the briefest notion of who was doing this, but even knowing, he didn't care. Every part of Aubrey's body felt good. A hand was now grabbing her ass. It squeezed it roughly before smacking it louder than Derek would have liked. Then the same hand reached forward and found a breast and groped it wildly. Another orgasm flooded him and Bekka must have been right there as well because her legs closed over Aubrey's head, momentarily restricting her breath.

Derek thought it would be over then but the pounding from behind didn't stop, or even slow. Bekka's legs opened and then she slid out from Aubrey's searching tongue. Aubrey's face was now being mashed into the couch cushion, but Bekka helped her get her arms up in front of her for support. She looked at Bekka, curious as to what was coming next.

"Hey Bri," Bekka purred. "Don't look now, but I think your brother is fucking you." And then Bekka was kissing her again. Her hands also found one of Aubrey's boobs, and then slipped down to finger Aubrey's slit while Nevyn pounded her hole.

Aubrey came, then came again, and again, but the pounding did not relent. Bekka moved her hands expertly over Aubrey's body, always finding something new to touch, or tweak, or pinch. When she wasn't using her fingers, she was using her tongue. All Aubrey's body could do was lie there and take it. After what felt like an eternity, Aubrey felt a swell inside of her, and then a warmth that filled her up and spilled out of her. The dick was slowly withdrawn from her, and as soon as it was out, she missed it. A minute later, she fell asleep in blissful exhaustion.

Hours later, Richard awoke to a beautiful Sunday morning. He had slept wonderfully, possibly because he had not been roused in the middle of the night for a second round of intercourse. For that matter, it was the first time in weeks that he hadn't been laid before falling asleep. His body seemed grateful for the reprieve as he was sporting tentative morning wood. He put on a shirt and sweat pants and headed downstairs. He thought he'd surprise everyone by making breakfast. He was in a very good mood. He was hopeful for the future. When he was halfway down the stairs, he had a view into the living room. He saw a pile of bodies intertwined together. All three were without a stitch of clothing, and two of them belonged to his flesh and blood.

Nancy had heard her husband get up. She had tried to go back to bed, but her mind wouldn't shut off as she planned all the things she wanted to do with the kids that day. She also thought she knew that her husband might attempt to make breakfast, which was never a good idea. He would burn something or make a huge mess that she would inevitably have to clean up. Before it was all over, he'd come up and ask for her help anyway. So as soon as her husband went out their bedroom door, she was up. She put on a bathrobe, choosing to get downstairs quickly to circumvent any kitchen disasters. She spied her husband frozen on the steps. He must have heard her approach because his head whipped around and he looked up at her with an expression of confusion that was morphed into horror with each new step she took.

Richard put out a hand like he was trying to stop oncoming uphill traffic and silently mouthed no. His wife kept coming though. She did not need to see this. His initial shock disappeared and was replaced by the dread of his wife seeing the incestuous debauchery a few steps away. The rest of his body spun and he was up the steps in a few bounds. He blocked her path with a hand on each railing. He shook his head and kept his voice low. "You do not want to go down there right now?"

Nancy thought he was being silly at first, but still asked, "What's the matter?"

Richard couldn't come up with any good answer to this question. It would have been better if he had said nothing and just led his wife back to the bedroom. Instead, he said the one thing he definitely should not have. "It's the kids..."

Nancy's curiosity now mixed with fear. She knocked her husband's arm aside and propelled herself down the stairs to see what was wrong. She was near the bottom when her brain caught up to what her eyes were seeing. She drew closer to the scene and took it all in. Her daughter's body was breathing deeply on the couch, her mouth open and a bit of drool leaked out. Draped partially on top and to the side of Aubrey was her son's body. He had an arm over Aubrey and a hand that was brushing the side of her breast that was pressed into the couch. His face was very close to hers, and his penis was visibly resting on one of her ass cheeks. Bekka's legs were partially underneath both of them, but her head was on the opposite armrest. One of Aubrey's legs was between Bekka's legs and covered Bekka's bush. It did not look entirely comfortable, but it did look like the aftermath of a vigorous fuck session.

For Richard and Nancy, this scene was akin to a splash of cold water in the face. This was their reality now and there would be no going back. Their children had danced around things that Nevyn had made them do when they had told their initial story. There had been subtle innuendos and suggestions of impropriety and incest, but all at the hands of someone who had been controlling or manipulating their actions and bodies. Then when Nevyn lost his power to Derek, they all knew that they had been having sex together outside the home with residents of their town. And the one time Derek had been inside Nancy, he hadn't known how to control the feelings and emotions of being someone else, and that was how he had succumbed to sleeping with his father. But this, this had been a choice, a deliberate one.