Shudder - The College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
633 Followers

The women looked at each other with disappointment, but obeyed. As they disappeared, Nevyn continued to hold Lola's hand tightly. She felt her strength returning and wondered if she should try to make a break for it. Too soon though, the three women were back in the room. Bekka held Jessica's cheer outfit and they were all wearing what they had on at the start of the night.

Nevyn gave new orders. "Aubrey, hop back into Lola here."

Lola tried to pull away from Nevyn's hand, but he held fast. "No, you don't have to do that. I told you, I won't say a thing. You can just stay in that bitch and I'll go home and..."

"We have to be sure," Nevyn said firmly. "And this is the only way. Aubrey, do it."

Jessica tentatively stepped forward. Lola tried to shrink back, but was held fast by Nevyn's hand. "Aubrey please, don't," she begged.

Jessica stopped as Aubrey could only see a scared girl in front of her.

"Do it!" Nevyn barked.

Aubrey walked Jessica the final step and touched Lola's leg at the end of the couch. As her leg began to shudder, Lola yelled helplessly, "Not again! I hate you guys!"

The transfer complete, Aubrey looked at Nevyn through Lola's eyes. "You're hurting my hand."

"Sorry about that," Nevyn said, feigning regret. "Now you have to be the one to tell Jessica to leave, and to not remember anything from the moment you hopped out of her other than she enjoyed seeing us all again.

Aubrey repeated this to Jessica, who had a dazed look on her face. She also looked at them, especially Nevyn, with desire in her eyes. But she said nothing else, took the garment bag handed to her by Bekka, and walked out the door.

"Good job," Nevyn said. "Now one more thing before we turn in for the night. I just had a conversation with Lola. Was she telling the truth the whole time?"

Aubrey thought back to the conversation. She looked at it in fine detail, analyzing every word and feeling. There was mainly fear and a desire to escape. She also desperately wanted to be believed, to sell everyone in this house on the idea that their secret was safe. But behind it, in the place where we say one thing but do another, was the notion that she would not keep it secret forever. She would eventually tell someone. It was too big. Someone had to know. Aubrey's voice was sorrowful as she announced, "She'll talk. Probably not right away, but eventually. None of us would be safe."

"Well there you have it," Nevyn said, all business. "The choice has been made for you. Wipe her mind. I can walk you through it. It's actually easier than you think."

"No," Aubrey yelled. "I don't care if we do have to hop her every few days for the rest of her life. We're not doing that. Right, Derek?"

Derek paused, then added a meek, "Right."

Nevyn shook his head. "Kids. Glad I never had them myself. Fine. But if this blows up, it'll fall back on all of us. While you're off experimenting in college, be careful. No one should know about what you can do, not ever."

Aubrey and Derek shared a knowing look that gave Nevyn pause. He asked, "Is there something else I should know?"

Both twins answered at the same time and a little too quickly for Nevyn's taste, "No."

"Okay then," Nevyn said, not pressing at that moment. "Everyone go to bed then. Tomorrow's another big day."

Nevyn gave Aubrey more tips and tricks the next day, including how to reinforce a temporary friendship with Lola in times when Aubrey would need to hop out. Their parents did not call. They all had more sex, and Nevyn had to take a pill just to keep up. Aubrey felt her sex drive reach a peak as she had more orgasms than she could count, but always looked forward to the next one. The next day, Richard called and said they were ready to come home if all was clear and everyone could behave. Nevyn informed them they'd need one more day. The parents relented, and another day of training and sex took place. The day before they were to leave to go back to college, Richard and Nancy came home. They called ahead to make sure everyone was dressed. They were, but the looks they gave each other said they'd rather not be. Both parents felt like they didn't know their kids anymore and wondered if anything could be normal again.

They tried though, or at least went through the motions, as they all sat down for one last evening meal together before Aubrey and Derek had to leave the next day. They had just finished the meal when the doorbell rang. It was one of those times when proximity is everything. If Nevyn hadn't been closest, everything might have been different. But he was, and he acted on instinct the way one does when a bell chimes. He pulled open the door and saw a woman, a very pretty one, that he had never seen before. She looked at him closely, sizing him up for a moment. Then she offered her hand in greeting. "Hello, I'm Connie Kendrick. You must be Nevyn."

To be continued...

Kripto
Kripto
633 Followers