Shy Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Blowing his roommate while sitting on his lap.
1.8k words
4.44
24.2k
25
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambersin
Ambersin
44 Followers

Author's note: If you like this story, please feel free to let me know. I have two more chapters (so far) to continue this story. Enjoy reading!

_

CHAPTER 1: COCK TAILS

Lara was ecstatic. She survived finals. She was freshly single (fuck Nick, that cheating asshole). And she was about to have a week of young, stupid fun with her best friend, Dorian. Bonus points: he just got a new roommate and rumor had it that he was hot as hell. Rumor, in this case, was Dorian's sister, Olivia, and Lara pretty much trusted her with her life.

The Uber driver took her to Dorian's flat and she hopped out of the car with her duffle bag. She tried to pack lightly, but with Dorian living like a minimalist these days, she preferred to be safe rather than sorry. She basically brought an extra of almost everything: toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, and definitely conditioner. She rang the bell and a moment later, Dorian's deep voice came through the system.

"Hello?"

"Stripper service!"

"Funny." The lock opened with a click, and she pushed through the heavy door, then sprinted up the stairs to the third floor. She was panting when she arrived, and Dorian shook his head.

"We have an elevator, you know."

"We have legs, you know," she countered and jumped into his arms for a hug. Surprised by the force, he stumbled back a little, before he closed his arms around her.

"You seem in an exceptionally great mood," he said.

"I had a couple of shots earlier today with some friends from class. But don't worry, I brought more." She pulled out a bottle of gin and pushed it into his hands. "Come on, let's get wasted."

Dorian frowned. He was not a party person. He hardly drank, and when he did, he always stopped right before he could exhibit any sort of inappropriate behavior. Sometimes Lara thought that his good looks were wasted on him. Speaking of which, she took a moment to admire those cheekbones and sparkling green eyes.

A long, long time ago, before they were friends, Lara had the biggest crush on him. But he'd never shown any interest and it took another two years before they even came close to calling each other friends.

Dorian noticed her gawking but didn't say anything. Just looked at her with that serious, almost too intense expression. Lara swallowed. Fuck. She really needed to get laid. That new roommate better turn out to be single.

"Where's that new roommate of yours?"

"Shower."

"Ohhhh. Nice."

Dorian shook his head and marched into the kitchen. "Didn't you just break up with what's his face?"

"Even more reason why I need someone fresh to fuck that asshole out of my system."

"Jesus, Lara. I swear your mouth gets dirtier every time we talk."

"Must be your influence then," she said, laughing, and grabbed three glasses from the shelve. She mixed two third gin and one third tonic and dropped a little slice of lime into each. "Here," she said and gave one glass to Dorian. "To us."

"To you," he corrected. "Congrats on your graduation."

"Graduation is in three weeks."

Dorian shrugged. "You aced your tests. It's basically the same."

"True." She took a long sip from her drink.

"You should slow down."

"Okay, dad."

She hid a smile. She loved his seriousness. He was like the yin to her yang, or whatever they called it, and there wasn't much in this world more entertaining than teasing Dorian.

"Oh. What are we celebrating?"

Lara turned to look at the owner of that new voice. Damn, the roommate was hot. Buzz cut, strong jaw, strong arms more importantly, and an easy smile that promised nothing but good times. She made a mental note to text Olivia a big thank you message later.

"My graduation," she said, smiling. "Hi, I'm Lara. Dorian's friend." She offered him her hand.

"I'm Connor, Dorian's new roommate." He smiled. "And congrats."

"Thanks. Here, want to join us?" She pushed the third glass into his hand before he could answer.

"I'd love to," Connor said and took a sip from the drink. "Damn, that's some killer gin tonic. Dorian, mate, where'd you keep this hot, talented friend of yours?"

Lara laughed and hoped her blush wouldn't shine through. "You're too sweet."

Dorian rolled his eyes. "Lara will be staying here for the week. I hope that's cool."

"More than cool, I'd say."

"Thanks, I promise I won't walk around naked."

Connor laughed. "I don't really think much of promises."

"Neither do I," Lara said.

Dorian couldn't look more annoyed if he tried. But Lara didn't care. She needed a good distraction, and Connor seemed more than interested. Dorian needed to get over himself.

***

Two hours later, Lara was tipsy AF and sitting on Connor's lap, trying to remember the rules of poker. "Fuck," she said, "I suck at this game."

Dorian, who sat across from them, said, "Pretty much."

"Oh, are we still playing?" Connor asked, his voice so close that it was tickling her ear. "I honestly can't tell. I'm too distracted by this hot girl grinding on my lap."

Lara chuckled and Connor reached for her face. Before she could so much as blink, he pressed his lips onto hers. He felt good. Really good. She opened her mouth a little, letting his tongue slip in.

"Shit, you taste good," Connor said.

Lara laughed. Her eyes met Dorian's. His expression was dark. Frozen.

What? she mouthed at him.

He didn't answer, but his eyes dropped to her mouth for the briefest of seconds. Then to her neck, where Connor had begun to stroke her skin in lazy circles. It felt so good, a low moan escaped her. She loved being watched. She loved being watched by Dorian even more. Maybe that crush had never truly gone away.

"You like that?" Connor asked.

"Yes," she admitted. "Don't stop."

Lara had never been a shy person. She'd always taken pleasure in knowing what she wanted, and taking it, if she could help it. And if Dorian was going to just sit there, watching them play, then she sure as hell wasn't going to stop him from enjoying the show. What else were friends for if not a little fun?

Her words seemed to light a fire in Connor, who trailed a finger down her neck and over her tit. Lara gave a soft moan in encouragement, but she kept her gaze tightly locked with Dorian's. He didn't say a word. She had no idea what he felt. He could be hating it. He could be loving it. Only Dorian knew.

Connor kept playing with her nipple. It hardened through the fabric of her wrap dress and Lara wished he would push it aside, giving Dorian a full view of her chest.

"Damn, girl, how about we take this to my room?"

"And leave Dorian all by himself? I don't think so."

"Don't worry about me," Dorian said. "You two go have your fun."

"Ahh, Dorian," she said and jumped off Connor's lap. "Bros before hoes, remember? You're my bro in this scenario."

"Hey!" Connor protested. "Who am I in this scenario?"

Lara laughed and let herself fall into Dorian's lap instead. He couldn't do much to stop it, other than pushing her off, which he didn't.

"Come on, play with us," Lara said. "Please."

"I don't like to play that way."

He said it like there were other ways he liked to play. She wondered about those ways. She wondered who it involved. When he did them. How he did them.

"You don't mind me playing then?" she asked.

"No."

She smiled. It was supposed to look sexy, but she had no idea if it did. With how much she had been drinking, it could be lopsided for all she knew. Still, she called Connor over.

"Come here."

Connor rose, clearly thinking she'd get up to join him in his room, but she grabbed his wrist to pull him over to where she was sitting on Dorian's lap. "Let me get a taste of you," she said, looking directly at his crotch.

Connor's eyes widened, then drifted to Dorian, then back to her. "What? Here?"

She nodded.

Connor looked at Dorian again. Somewhat helpless, a little hopeful too.

Dorian said, "Don't look at me. It's her choice."

Lara figured there weren't many men who would pass up an opportunity like that, no matter how bizarre. And Connor wasn't any different. He certainly wasn't any special. He stepped closer. Lara lifted her hands to his jeans. She unbuttoned it and pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard and just as pretty as the rest of him.

She grabbed him at the base and slowly guided him into her mouth. It immediately hardened. Still, it was surprisingly difficult to focus on his dick with Dorian's body behind her. He didn't do anything. Just sat there with his warm hands casually resting against her hips. He wasn't even hard, or if he was, he hid it well. She could feel his breath in the crook of her neck, and that was all she could focus on as she sucked Connor's cock.

"Fuck," Conner said half-way through. "Shit, this is so weird. But so good."

Lara sucked his cock harder than anything she'd ever sucked. It was silly, but she wanted to impress Dorian more than she cared about Connor. She slowed down but took him extra deep, relaxing her throat to take him all the way in. His balls hit her jaw and she held him there for several seconds. Connor nearly lost it. But still no reaction from Dorian.

She released his cock, taking a big breath. Some saliva spilled out of her mouth. Before she could wipe it away, Dorian had already reached for it, using his thumb to brush the skin below her mouth dry. It was such a casual gesture. Certainly casual enough that anyone watching could have assumed this wasn't the first time she was sucking cock out of his lap.

Her heart stuttered and she let out a load moan. Connor took it as encouragement and drove himself over the edge. His cum shot into her mouth, and Lara swallowed it.

Connor pulled out, looking at her expectedly. But she just shook her head and said, "Sweet dreams, Connor."

He smiled and wished her the same and went to his room. Lara leaned back into Dorian, savoring the warmth of his body, the steady rhythm of his breathing.

"What happened to wanting someone to fuck Nick out of your system?" Dorian asked.

"I think this was a pretty good start, don't you think?"

"If you say so, my little filthy friend."

Somehow, those words went down like butter. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the moment, until eventually sleep found her and Dorian carried her to bed.

Ambersin
Ambersin
44 Followers