Shy Boy Ch. 01 - The Realisation

Story Info
Travis explores with his friends Eric and Leo.
1.6k words
4.39
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChadOddli
ChadOddli
12 Followers

Shy Boy Ch.1

Travis was always seen as more of a solitary guy and often misconstrued as being shy. He wasn't slim like his friends, his body was more of a medium build, he had fair-toned skin, he had deep brown eyes and curly chocolate brown hair. He would often be asked if he played sports like his older brother or his best friends Leo and Eric.

His best friend Eric was a few inches taller, had a slim yet muscular athletic build, hazel-colored eyes, tanned skin that was reminiscent of caramel and blond body hair. Leo was a little shorter than Travis, white, had long brown hair and was of a typical slim build.

They were huddled in front of a medium sized tv playing a game on Eric's PlayStation. Travis wasn't really a sporty person, nor did he care for video games that weren't Final Fantasy. To his displeasure, they were all playing one of Eric's FIFA Soccer games.

After an hour of gaming, Travis sluggishly stood up and stretched his full body arching backwards. "I'm hungry do you goons want to swing by my house to get something to eat?" he asked as he shuffled past his friends.

"Yea, let's go." Eric said as he hopped out of his seat and pushed Leo off his chair playfully.

"Hey! You didn't have to do that jerk!" Leo bumped into Eric roughly after catching up with his friends when he got outside.

The three guys trotted up the street towards Travis's house laughing at random jokes being told among themselves. Eric and Leo slowed their pace unbeknownst to Travis who was walking ahead of them and started whispering between each other.

"Do you guys want to do something instead of eating?" Eric spontaneously blurted out as he and Leo caught up with Travis.

"I mean, some of us haven't had a girlfriend yet." The friends continued pacing towards Travis' house discussing Eric's suggestion.

Travis spun around and started walking backwards while his friends spoke. "What do you mean?" He was genuinely curious about his best friend's proposal.

The group finally arrived inside of Travis's parents' home. But to their delight, no one was home, so they had free room to do what they wanted. They immediately found their way into Travis's bedroom and got comfortable around the room.

Travis sat at the foot of his bed, Eric sat on his rolling chair by his desk and Leo laid on the bed. Travis turned the tv on to entertain them while they lounge.

"So, like I was saying earlier, we should be prepared before we get girlfriends. Trav can be the girl first, then we can take turns doing stuff." Travis was taken aback by Eric spontaneously volunteering him to play that role.

Travis's thoughts were racing a mile a minute as the friends exchanged glances with each other. "I guess it would be fine if we take turns. But what would we be doing? Are we just going to practice flirting?"

He wholeheartedly trusted his friends. They have grown up with each other since they were all four years old. It's been almost two decades since they met each other, and their collective friendship has only gotten closer.

"No, we don't have to flirt but we should experiment. Just close your eyes Trav, I got you." Eric stood up slowly moving closer to Travis who was sitting on the edge of his bed with his eyes closed. He tugged on the waistband of his basketball shorts and his boxers until his semi-hard cock sprang out tapping Travis's soft lips.

Eric's cock was just over eight inches long, circumcised, caramel toned with a pink moisturized head, and he had beautiful low-hanging balls. Eric wasn't a particularly hairy guy, but he had a somewhat bushy pubic area and some hair on his balls.

"I'm not sure about this Eric." Travis didn't have to open his eyes to know what was in front of him. The smell of Eric's balls was a perfectly delicious mix of bodywash and his natural scent.

After a moment's hesitation, Travis's lips reluctantly parted to make way for the head of Eric's dick to enter.

Eric gently thrusted his hips forward while using his hand to guide himself into Travis's moist mouth. He felt the embrace of Travis's soft yet moist lips hugging the thickness of his cock with each inch that slid in his mouth. The tongue instinctively swirled around his cock causing him to moan.

He placed his hand on Travis's shoulder, moaning under his breath as he felt his cock being sucked. His cock was quickly becoming coated by Travis's warm saliva.

Leo was laying on the bed massaging the length of his bulge while he observed his friends. His cock seemed to jump in his shorts each time he heard the wet sound of Travis slurping on Eric's cock. After a moment passed by, he found himself standing beside Eric with his shorts around his ankles and his fully erect six-inch cock in hand awaiting his turn.

He watched most of Eric's cock disappear in Travis's mouth and slid back out dripping with his saliva. This was truly the sexiest moment that he had ever witnessed in person. To him, this was better than any porn movie.

"Mhmm..." The sound of Travis's seductive moaning and slurping on Eric's cock filled his bedroom resonating with the two other guys. Travis was a virgin, but for some reason, sucking cock came naturally to him as if he'd done it before. The way he lathered Eric's long cock with his saliva using a combination of his tongue and lips, he wasn't the shy friend anymore.

He gently yet firmly massaged Eric's balls in his hands. Providing Eric with pleasures that he'd never experienced before. He watched porn many times before when he was younger. But he truly wasn't prepared to experience the ecstasy of having his cock worshiped to the point where he was nearing his climax.

Eric slowly slid his wet cock out of Travis's mouth and smirked as the strings of saliva dripping from his cock onto Travis's chin. "Hold on, Leo you come here." Eric positioned Leo before Travis so he could have his turn with his mouth.

"Don't use any teeth." His made his cock jump a few times in front of Travis's mouth and a string of precum trailed from the tip.

Travis observed Leo's cock that was curved upward unlike Eric's straight cock. He started rubbing on the six-and-a-half-inch shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. The bead of precum slowly oozed off the head of his cock as Travis stroked the shaft.

"You sure about this?" Leo nodded his head quickly before Travis took his cock into his mouth slowly. Travis seductively swirls his tongue around Leo's thick cock coating every inch in his warm saliva while it slides in his mouth. The taste of Leo's precum is a little salty but oddly palatable.

Leo moaned under his breath from the pure pleasure that came from Travis's soft lips and tongue caressing his cock. His cheeks hollowed out due to the suction from sucking on Leos hard cock.

Travis took the full length of his cock into his mouth and throat for the first time. He choked on Leo's girthy cock but forced himself to keep it in his mouth. He pulled Leo's saliva-soaked balls close to his chin,

The sound of Eric stroking his eight-inch cock was intoxicating to Travis. He's currently sucking Leo's cock, but he really wanted Eric. The girth and length of Eric's cock suited Travis's mouth better. He also preferred the smell of Eric's pubic hair and loved the feeling of it rubbing against his nose when he deep throated it.

"Fuck!" Leo moaned loudly as he felt himself reaching his limit.

"Keep sucking on this fat cock Trav, suck it! I'm going to cum!" Leo's cock immediately started spraying cum in the back of Travis's mouth. He held on to the back of Travis's head and forced his cock in his throat while he came.

His cum and saliva-soaked cock slipped out of Travis's mouth as he stumbled away from him. "Damn dude." Leo sat in a chair by the desk completely drained from their exchange.

"Let me see that tongue." Eric said with a deep growl as he tapped his dick on Travis's wet lips.

Travis opened his mouth immediately as instructed. Eric continued stroking his long cock in front of him for a moment and rubbed the head of his dick against his tongue. Travis's lips hugged the head of Eric's cock lapping it up while he stroked the shaft.

"Keep sucking, I'm getting close!" Eric took the back of Travis's neck in his hand as he started thrusting his hips back and forth while pumping his cock in his mouth.

The mixture of passion and pleasure that Eric was experiencing from his friend's mouth was driving him to moan louder with each thrust. "Fuck, I'm coming!" Eric lightly choked Travis's neck with his firm grip as his cock shot ropes of thick delicious cum directly in Travis's throat.

Eric's cum filled Travis's mouth despite him swallowing as much as he could. Much of his cum drained out of the sides of Travis's mouth as he struggled to swallow each release.

He continued stroking his cock in Travis's mouth while breathing deeply after fully climaxing. Travis slobbered on Eric's cock sloppily and cleaned the cum off the dick with his tongue.

"Dude, I didn't know you were a professional." Eric dipped his head down towards Travis, observing his dick sliding out of his mouth and tapping it against his cum soaked lips. "Now I'm hungry."

Eric and Leo laughed in unison as they made their way out of the room to clean themselves up.

"What did I just do?" Travis said under his breath has he wiped the mixture of his friend's cum and saliva from his mouth with his sleeve.

He sat on his bed for a moment in silence and resigned the experience to the back of his mind.

ChadOddli
ChadOddli
12 Followers