All Comments on 'Shy Boy Harem Pt. 03'

by RebeccaAutumn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MklizanMklizanalmost 2 years ago

That was a nice one. Can't wait to see next part

L0vatL0vatalmost 2 years ago

The part where she humps his duck is great. Best typo ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible writing. Nipples are never hard as diamonds. And if you think your cum is dirty then see a doctor, don’t put it in someone.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestalmost 2 years ago

So far so good maybe be careful of how many girls you add tho.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Enjoying the story . AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lmao what the fuck is the other Anon talking about?

Timtom12Timtom129 months ago

If he's working, he's not a NEET. It's used so much too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't you just hate it when you go in to get a nice curry and a hot waitress fucks you like it's the last time she'll ever have sex and begs you to fill her up while mashing her huge tits in your face? It's so annoying. I came her to eat; not be sexually assaulted. Said no one, ever. :) The lil' guy needs to get more assertive though. A bit of confidence will go a long way.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far.

unclebeardyunclebeardy2 months ago

3*- too rushed no story. perhaps it would have been better if ipt3 & pt4 were combined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your book kind of sucks in all the ways most stories on here suck: bad grammar, repetition, boring “nice guy” MC that has very messy views of people that reveal he isn’t actually very nice and deserves to be alone, the weeb vocabulary is pathetic, and why oh why does every white author feel the need to use ‘exotic,’ or ‘spicy’ when they’re fucking a brown girl? It’s never been funny, it’s just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous