All Comments on 'Shy Boy Harem Pt. 06'

by RebeccaAutumn

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but I wish the chapters were longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm trying to find the story in here. It's just a dude banging chick after chick. We learn hardly anything about the characters and why they do what they do.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyalmost 2 years ago

Taste like light Kimchi? Come the fuck on lmao. plus the continuing to refer to her by her full name?

What's the menwritingwomen equivalent of white people writing Asians?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost your way in this series, from a simple premise, to racist rubbish.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Rather than get the harem together to tell the story you need to tell the story to get the harem together. It just seem a series of short stories ATM. We don’t know what the other girls are doing right now. Are they at work? Are they normal? Are they heading to his apartment free will or feel compelled? It’s just odd we know nothing at this point.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

I think you have a good story going so far. The MC is still his shy self. You are starting to have him explore what is happening to him. From what I can see, the power he has acquired is opening up either strong desires the women did not know they had or desires they have suppressed. I will tell you, it is difficult to keep an innocent character innocent or good. Power eventually corrupts the author, if only to keep the story intriguing. Keep up the good work, I actively look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's surprising how quickly this has gone downhill. It started really, really great.

Ronin646Ronin646almost 2 years ago

Great story thus far and look forward to how it will continue. My only wish that these chapters were longer and more descriptive. I am curious about what the purple alien rock is affecting his body; I look forward to the test results from the Korean Scientist. On a different note, it would be great to have such a power at your fingertips...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read. Thank you for sharing your work. Looking forward to more!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

More chapters please. Like it a lot. AAAAAA+++++

masterwebrepmasterwebrepalmost 2 years ago

Love the story please keep it cumming

dangerussdangerussalmost 2 years ago

your work drives me wild, and i love it, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think some of the comments make good points. There clearly seems to be some undertone about race going on? Every single women the MC has hd sex with isn't white, and that's been emphasised. Not that it's a major issue, it's just pretty obvious. I also can't stress enough to please not just let this turn into an extended wank story. While the sex scenes are important, and they've been pretty good so far, I really hope you don't lose sight of the plot and the potential it has

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

I consider erotica one long wank with a plot so this is tight up my alley. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hot

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This series has developed into such a pleasure to read...and leaves me (us) panting in anticipation of the next chapter! Please, post (7) as soon as you can....

πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, no. I'm all caught up! I need more.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Excellent story, keep it up...please post at the earliest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next? Needs some breeding

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Discontinued? No update in 13months. Was just starting to build into exploration of powers. Pity. Also the involuntary obedience seems a VERY dangerous course to take, especially if he has superhuman strength etc.

More?

AZkingdomAZkingdom8 months ago

Great story so far please continue. Hopefully you post the next chapter soon.

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

Typical Lit writer... Build up the reader; then quit writing...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish you would have kept this one going!!

C_frommnC_frommn4 months ago

Since he has a variety of Babes next he needs a Blonde or Red headed Babe too fill out the harem.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I agree with the others. You started such a nice story but then leave it after only 6 chapters ??

Cranky54Cranky543 months ago

Where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, after chapter 6 - where does this go???

Our hero is getting tested, but what are the results of the tests???

And then what are you going to do with him??

It has been a year and a half - you must have thought of something.

Inquiring readers minds want to know what.

ClearmuseClearmuse29 days ago

When you are hoping for that thread necromancy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous