All Comments on 'Shy Guys Make Good Boys Pt. 01'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, I definitely enjoy your maledom/fem sub stories much more, but this was still very well written. You are a talented writer.

semon3900semon3900almost 3 years ago

This story is hugely well written. I think the reason I have not come across you before is that I am a femdom devotee and it would appear your usual style is M/f. I am hooked on Ryan's slow descent into slavery and can't wait to read more. Well done and thank you.

leather_spitfireleather_spitfirealmost 3 years ago

this is such a well written story! i loved it, especially the detail with which you describe the character’s thoughts and feelings. fantastic work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story! Your skillfull balance of the sexual and erotic elements of the dynamic between Sonya and Ryam, the psychological development and aspects of their D/s dynamic, and the depth of their emotional connection and exploration as the each struggle with parts of themselves that make them uncomfortable is masterful. You're a talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work, especially if you revisit Sonya an Ryan occasionally to let us see how they're doungl Thanks for the great read!

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresalmost 3 years ago

A mesmerizing and captivating depiction of an intricate, complex and loving D/s, Femdom relationship, with all the inherent fears, doubts, insecurities, and finally triumphs for both of them, as she, oh so beautifully, guides him to come to totally accept and revel in who and what he is, and he brings her to understand that she can open up, love, and share herself fully with the right someone else. They complement each other perfectly. Bravo, and Thank You.

ontsurtontsurtalmost 3 years ago

I did have fun and enjoyed it a great deal.

I love your oh so specific way of writing and building a story. It seems to get better with each story, and yet I can't for the life of me point out exactly what it was that was "better".

So I guess all I can do is thank you, once again, for such a wonderful submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to join the chorus. You're so good at this. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them (and us) next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is femdom written extremely well. I'm happy it didn't devolve into cuckolding like a lot of other stories on this site do. I do wonder how much of Ryan's initial characterization is based on personal fact? Regardless, it was absolutely phenomenal and I can't wait for part 2!

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayalmost 3 years ago

I am so in love with this!! Your Ryan reminds me of my Scotty-dog.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

Brava, this is a terrific story. The plot is engaging, and the characters are well-drawn and believable. The sex is hot. The approach from their psychological involvement in the burgeoning relationship draws the reader in beautifully. The conceit of their individual recollection of the relationship from meeting to initial fruition is as delicious as Ryan finds Sonya's secretions. As a switch, I found the duality of his writing with a fem sub's voice protecting him from confronting his own submissive urges to be the perfect device for creating riveting sexual tension. When the dam breaks upon meeting "The Woman," the eagerness with which he embraces his own needs is lovely to watch. The overarching theme of how Ryan abandons the "freedom" of conflicted denial by diving headfirst into the freedom of slavery to Sonya is literary in the best sense of the word while maintaining blistering sexuality. Finish the novel you have begun so well, hire a good editor and go for mainstream publication. This could be as important a malesub novel as O is about femsub.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

Veery good story, being a shy boi helped me, I understood all his feelings. I so added the story to me favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hands down the best femdom story I have ever read in all my years of reading erotica this easily makes my top 5 of all time. Not only was it well written it was a joy to read I literally couldn't stop reading it. I connected so well with so many aspects of the story. It felt very real in all the ways that matter. If it's simply fiction it's well written fiction if it's factual or based on facts it is absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story fucked up my entire life. I always thought I was a sub, and only read this story because I wanted to write a story about femdom to mix it up from my usual genre. The explanation the female character made for why she knew she was a Domme all of a sudden made so much sense, and applied word for fucking word for me. I looked back on all of my experiences with men and it's like the fucking curtain was pulled back. You forced the red pill down my throat. I am having an existential crisis. I have left my physically abusive fiance of 7 years. 10/10 writing, especially if you're all about having an identity crisis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Beautifully written.

To me, at least, was too artsy, needed more direct sexual contact and teasing, and less theoretical submissing.

Foi stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Yeah, well, rule number one about when you're flirting with those shy and submissive types with those kinds of thoughts in mind is that they're, just to reiterate it, shy and bloody submissive. They're not going to do the approaching and expecting them to has always felt like shy person abuse to me."

Finally someone said it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story Is wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was very cerev

Bral and b

Nuanced. Very much arrention paid to the subs well being.Also exhausting t

For the domme Sonya, always instructing guiding planning things out orchestrating. And his constant neediness to serve her and make her happy. It sounds exhasting for her. Shes very careful about his subspace, subdrop, and aftercare,

. She needs aftercare too.

Perhaps a saturday in sweats wth no tease and denial, no role plying just chilling. And perhaps if any sex, very vanilla. A 69 or her riding him cowgirl, wkith a normal piv orgas hor him, after a good come for her. subs are so needy in their utter worship. They need to understand how much effort the dom puts into it. Also their communication and chemistry is off the charts. Bravo.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying these two very much.

I really like that Sonya is the Domme.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for making the last few hours of reading and masturbation so pleasurable. What a treat!

I look forward to trying more of your medicine at other times.

Denied, pleased and addicted.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20025 months ago

God, that was hot but not in cliché way of so many stories. A deep, sincere insight in character of both (as far as I can judge..) make it all so believable.

I read through this wearing a tight chastity cage. Like with Ryan it got uncomfortable tight at times. I wish I was in his position…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES