Shy Guys Make Good Boys Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To a place so heavenly I didn't have the words for it, no matter how many times I'd played with words in my free time. Sonya was laughing over me, my goddess, and my teeth were gritted and I couldn't focus on anything. I was trapped somewhere in still being a used cock gag holder for her to get off on and a whirlwind of bliss. "Why don't you cum for me?"

That's all it took. I went off so hard that it was motherfucking terrifying. The sound that left me was something between those animal growls and those barks of hot need.

I met her eyes when I could hear again, blinking, swallowing. There was something purely devious in her gaze and I'll be damned if I could think enough to be scared of that fact. She let me breathe for a moment, while I stared at her with a feeling of bone deep satisfaction at having pleased her and been rewarded.

But this was Sonya and I would learn that when I was most replete was when she would have more depravity for me. She pulled away her cock toy and curled against my side. "Good boy toy. You've got one more mess to clean up."

I moaned when she lifted her fingertips to my lips, a shudder chasing up my spine from some fear that was somewhere far away in my being.

I opened my mouth.

And then gently licked up my cum from her fingertips, sucking when she softly commanded, whimpering when I managed to meet her eyes and she was smiling in an ecstasy that let me know I was going to be doing a lot of this. So this is what I taste like. I hated it.

I loved that I hated it more.

--------

Sonya

I discovered a new fetish when Ryan started playing as my submissive for real - I was going to get my date, goddammit - and when we both just stayed in the dynamic. He had already planned on staying the night that time and so, I wasn't even on a time limit. My logic for that had more so been that I was going to get him off by the end of the night, even if I did want to stay in a date of some kind, because he'd been chaste for a time that made me feel wary and I didn't want to over press. Of course, then the night went off the rails and I just lost myself in dominating him.

And the new fetish happened afterwards. Because the new fetish was a highly satisfied, happily subjugated toy Ryan. Fucking his face had been a curiosity experiment on my part. When I'd asked him questions about fetishes he had and didn't have, he had been open about his curiosities in college. Evidently he'd gotten drunk and another guy friend had asked him to try something, only to kiss him. I had smiled at the image of a drunk, unwary Ryan probably not picking up on what the guy was hinting at. He'd known from then that he wasn't into guys. Sometimes that was all it took.

But I'd been a Domme long enough to know that not being into guys meant the humiliation of certain toy plays with a feminine touch could be all the hotter for it. I knew that because it was something I was into. He'd asked and begged to try what pleased me... and I was glad he had. I kissed his face after he licked his own cum up and went back to fucking the toy in and out of his mouth while he whimpered. "Just let it happen," I whispered softly, petting him. I didn't even think he realized it when he leaned into me, straining his cuffs. I kept going until his eyes were glazed, knowing that a guy who was denied for that long was probably a step away from sleepy, intense submission. He shifted when I finally pulled away, smiling in satisfaction when his eyes let me know he was subdued.

He was more subdued that I'd even expected, actually, deep in a subspace that made me smile thoughtfully. I'd known he was submissive, but I think that moment made it clear quite how much submission I was dealing with in him. Whoever ends up with you, love, is luckier than hell and she better fucking realize that if I'm still around. That thought brought up an emotion that I didn't quite like the ring of and I shoved it into that "later" box along with whatever the others were. "You told me that your first dreams of femdom were from Grease. Want to know what mine were from, baby?"

"Yes, please, Mistress." I loved how the submission overrode the fear and humiliation he felt. He was just a happy, well behaved good boy for the moment, his hands relaxed in his cuffs.

Oh, but you'll give me trouble again soon enough and make me quell that, too, mischievous thing. I kind of liked that. "It was Gladiator." I trailed a finger over his cuffs and their chains.

He froze, smiling bashfully. "Mistress?"

Definitely trouble. "It was just one of the scenes where Russell Crowe was chained." His eyes were alive with humor. "There was something about the brief image of a man in chains, tugging against them and failing. Like I said before, leashed violence."

"I'm afraid I'm not very violent, though, Mistress." He said it playfully even while it was so respectful and adoring.

"Of course not, baby, but you're a fair bit bigger than me." I trailed a hand down his chest, smiling at the pleasure the thought gave me. "If we're honest about it, you could overpower me. Easily." He was grinning and I touched his nose, then leaned forward and licked across his lips. "You could force me to give you back the keys to your cock cage. You could force me to do anything at all, really. It'd probably be tiresome, though. I'm bratty and mouthy as all hell. But you won't. You'll lay still and lick up all the cum I tell you to. You'll let me fuck your face until you learn how to be a good cocksucker."

He shifted, dazed arousal glazing his eyes, even if he was out of it for the moment. "Yes, Mistress," he whispered breathlessly.

I laughed, getting worked up off the sight of him in that state. He was cuter than ever, and playful in this way to make my heart hurt. "See, you can't give me a look like that. Come here, I'm not done with you." His grin widened, so that I touched his nose, laughing. I loved it, everything about it, when I released him because he only sat up and shifted... and waited, his eyes on mine in anticipation for how I would command him. He watched me with wide eyes particularly when I sat his cock cage to the side, so that I had to smile. "Don't worry, baby. I'll put you back once I've cleaned it and you."

And it made my smile widen when his eyes lit up as if I'd comforted him in saying that. He rubbed his wrists a little, in more curiosity than anything, although I watched in concern for a moment before realizing it. "Good little boy toy. Relax and just do what I say. You'll find this relaxing eventually when I get you used to doing it so often. You'll find I particularly enjoy having you eat me while you're caged. For right now, though..." I got a chain leash from my beside drawer and paused at the look in his eyes, thinking I should have just made the bloody leash his reward.

"Mistress!" His voice made me laugh, with how happy it was for the sight of the shining silver leash.

He looked excited in a way that made me think I had more submission on my hands than I still had anticipated. His eyes lit up eagerly when I fixed it to his collar and I scratched his hair in the places I'd learned he liked most. "Good boy. I'll be nice because I can be very nice to good boys, so you can even keep your hands for this. You can touch Mistress, but I only want your tongue on my pussy, understood? That's your one rule. I'll tell you what to do with it and when, but only your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress." His eyes had been eager with a faint hint of nerves, the kind that came from a submissive's fear of falling short in their efforts to give pleasure or to take what they were supposed to. It was one of those qualities that I had noticed across both genders and it was one any Dom got used to reassuring. It displayed in a lot of forms but it came down to the same idea.

Subs wanted to please and if they weren't given reassurance, guidance, and instruction, they'd get lost. "You can do this. Come here, let me show you." I tugged his leash, laying back on the bed, and he crawled over me so that I had to smile at how perfectly animal he looked in some ways.

"Yes, Mistress." He lowered his head when I pressed him and gently, so gently, curled an arm around my thigh in the tenderest caress.

"Such a pleasing plaything you are. Start at my slit and lick me open." It made me close my eyes and bite my lip when he obeyed, when his tongue delicately laved up my core even while he made these adorable, low sounds of contentment. "Good boy. Work your tongue for me like you're fucking me with it." He moaned and I smiled, arching on my bed, holding his leash tight when it turned me on all the hotter.

I kept going with commands, telling him when to lick around my clit, when and how to to suck, then telling him to go back to fucking me with his tongue. "You'll know a girl is getting closer when her thighs get more tense..." My voice was breathless and oh, he loved that. "When she starts grinding against your tongue more." I was writhing, in a sinuous dance, to get to more of him. "And then you don't let up. Keep licking. Tongue fucking again. Oh, fuck..." My thoughts scattered and Ryan was a purring, happy mess of a submissive. He loved everything about this and I definitely did. It made me smile with how good his tongue felt, with how much better it felt when he breathed out happily. "Good boy. That's it, baby, I'm so close." I arched, riding his face, tugging on his leash for encouragement and his hands were so very careful still at my thighs, something that made me smile with more arousal. Jesus, sometimes I partially didn't even want the orgasms he was taking me to, when it almost felt like it would ruin the headspace, the thrills rushing through me at the thought of putting my little plaything back in his cock cage, of keeping him locked.

I came with a cry against his face and he moaned against me, eagerly, so that I smiled with how good it felt knowing that his last orgasm had been a bit, shall we say, intense. He lifted his eyes up to mine when he felt me finish riding out the waves of bliss, while I had the thought of, Thank fuck for being a female. At least we had that multiple orgasm and build thing going for us even if being my cursed bloody gender made me question every last emotion ten times when I feared it was a weakness and couldn't stand that thought.

Even so, I had a feeling that one day I'd be one of those Dommes that didn't always want to finish when the power rush felt so damned good on its own. At that time, though, I just smiled in enjoyment and tugged Ryan's leash, pulling him to meet me for a kiss. "Come here. Let me taste it, baby."

"Mistress..." He hissed it out greedily and I grinned, lapping at his lips, enjoying him.

It was a night that served to set the real tone, when the first night had been a feel out of a sort, when it hadn't been my intention to start a fully D/s centered relationship. Now that we had ended up there, however, it came with a kind of security to it, actually. We knew what was happening.

What was more, I think, in hindsight, there was probably only one way the relationship could have gone and worked out between us and that was the D/s way. It's possible that maybe not, but it took that first night for me to realize the fact that I was far more comfortable around my male submissive than I had ever been around any boyfriend. Ryan kept his head bowed to me, even if I had to take his leather collar off, when I took us both to my bathroom to clean us up. He watched me clean his cage in the shower and got so excited off the thought of having it back that I had to leave the bath to get an icy wash cloth. He moaned and shuddered against my hair while I forced his cock to behave for his cage and I shook my head wryly. "I'm sorry, Mistress, I just love it so much."

To which I laughed. "I'm glad to hear it, baby. You'll get to wear it quite often. In the meantime, why don't you tease Mistress a little." God, all I was starting to think about was my boy toy in denial. I did not intend for any of that night, but hell, I hadn't intended for just about anything. Still, I couldn't make myself regret it, not when I felt okay with the fact that he was making me feel emotion, not when he was okay with me retaking control again and again.

Even so, when I eventually got to lay down with him, I let him out of his cock cage and nestled against his side. It'd been an age since we'd gotten to eat, when I'd made him eat me out again... and again. I stroked his hair while he nuzzled against me and turned to see his shy smile.

And I couldn't keep from teasing him. "The next time, I'm being serious. We're going on a date, damn it. I'm meeting you out. Out, as in not where we can fuck." And he laughed, kissing me when he knew I wasn't angry, when he sensed he had permission to kiss me.

I did get my date. I did meet him out. It did start with every intention to have a motherfucking date. I feel like the question is probably tiring to hear by now, but I'll ask it anyway.

Want to know how that went? Take a guess.

1...5678910