Shy Guys Make Good Boys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd place to be confronted with the fact, but Sulfur's fetish club made me realize a little bit how some of those continuums might work. When you walked in, there was a bar area to one side, where people could talk or get a drink under restrictions, and there was the open dungeon area to the other side. It was spacious and clean, with lights throwing the scenes into crystal clear and obvious relief. The lighting was the thing to make me shiver at first, with the thought of being strapped down and made to take what Mistress demanded of me, in sharp illumination so that every humiliating detail of my being made to suck her cock toys, for instance, was laid in full exhibition. It was a horrifying idea when I already shivered with the thought of even being here, let alone being forced to perform.

My cock cage turned briefly uncomfortable with how horrifying it was.

It was the female domination scene that got my interest, since it was a scene so close to my own interests... and yet the scene was different from how I enjoyed these things and it struck me that I now had a starting basis, a few experiences of my own, that allowed me to understand that. I didn't delude myself in thinking I knew overly much, even so.

But the way the icy blonde Dominatrix stared down at a man with a violent snap of command in her voice and the sight of the guy's eyes watering from the fucking machine that viciously railed him along with a ball crusher setup that made me shift in fear was not exactly what I preferred. It fascinated me to see it and to realize that fact, to have enough ground to understand that I didn't think I enjoyed a harsh or violent atmosphere. Specifically that, though. You see, I think I always enjoyed a little bit of torment, something that was clear with how I enjoyed the straining sensation of my cage when it punished me for my arousal. And I loved thinking of it in those words, too, as punishment for my body's lack of discipline when a good boy should place Mistress' pleasure first. But it was a slow, evenly given punishment and torment. That, I think, was my fetish.

Watching the sadistic Dominatrix did arouse me however, especially when she started in with a cane across his thighs. He was bent forward in stocks and it left his flesh free for her to torture. The first stripe brought a sound from the man that made me shiver when it was a pained, masculine growl of a cry. His Domme laughed cruelly over him. "That sound and it's only the first cane stripe? At this rate, it'll be another month before you have an orgasm."

I shuddered at that, enjoying the thrill while I wondered what the game was for them. When was her submissive allowed to orgasm? How torturous had she chosen to be on her little boy toy when allowing him his pleasure? That thought did turn me on. Even the sight of the cane fascinated me to be honest. I thought I could enjoy being striped if Mistress felt in the mood to do that, but... I also had a thought to make me shudder.

I thought it was only Mistress who would have captured my interest in that manner. When I watched the blonde with it, her motions made me shift back away, in contrast. See, I had to replace her with the image of Mistress holding that long, evil strip. Once I mentally placed myself in the stocks, staring up at my dainty, short little goddess while her presence brought me low, was when the fantasy made my blood race. When I considered Mistress pacing with her even, steady steps, tapping the cane thoughtfully against her hand before she taunted me with it by smoothing the length across my balls, I burned. Even while I knew Mistress wouldn't use something like a ball crusher. I don't know how I knew it, but it didn't fit for her, with how her style was more subtle and delicate. In some ways, that seemed like it would be a lot less painful. In other ways, it made me feel like I would be humiliated more for her control exchange pleasure, when I had tasted how drenched she could get.

Of course, I could be wrong, given that I hadn't played much with her and was still discovering myself. It was just this feeling. I thought I did have a decent amount of sensitivity to Mistress, though. It was another thought to make me pause with a different realization.

Her owning my cock, even for such a short time, had an effect on me, you see. My arousal, I suddenly noticed, was tied in the scene, but not to the Domme, although she was certainly runway model beautiful and she definitely had that confidence that I enjoyed in the opposite sex.

Of course, now that I know fully what was going on with me, I think it was a bit more than her owning my cock. Still, though, I was certainly infatuated with the idea and enjoyed the thoughts.

"Courtney is very good, isn't she?"

The man's voice was soft beside me but I jumped, having so been lost in my thoughts. His eyes were the warm, inviting color of chocolate when I met them before I quickly lowered my gaze. His hair was shoulder length in appearance, in this beautiful way, even while the feature gave him a hint of wildness. Other than that, though, he was a rather pretty guy.

More to the point, he had an air of security and even stillness that made me naturally lower my gaze in respect. "She is. Mean, though." Courtney. When Mistress had mentioned her friend enjoying a romance author, I hadn't in a million years initially suspected it to be myself. I wasn't conceited enough when there were so many romance authors out there. In the same way, I had the passing thought of Mistress' friend Courtney, but couldn't imagine it to be the same person.

The man laughed. "She most definitely is. She's rather proud of it, I might add. She's so much a pure sadist that she's also proud of her ability to orgasm from caning a man. No stimulation or any of the rest. Just pure release in how much she enjoys torturing him. Of course, the guy who got to experience the first time it happened for her was in ecstasy over it."

That was enough to make me meet his eyes in shock. "That's... that's freaking terrifying."

His grin was soothing. "It is, isn't it? I'll tell you a secret, though. She was more terrified about it than anyone the first time, before she was fully comfortable with all of this. Now that she's okay with it, Courtney is incredibly experienced and caring though. She's wonderful at teaching new ones, as shocking as it sounds. Her entire appearance changes when she turns the sadism off in favor of instruction." His wink made me pause. "I think it makes her more terrifying, to be honest, that she could be so exact and controlled over her cane and desires."

"Yes, s-" I cut off the word and paused, blinking with shock that it had almost felt so natural to say it when I had never in my life fantasized of using a guy's honorific. And it still wasn't that really. It was more that the man before me was so... calm. Controlled. It was the atmosphere that surrounded him, too, of course, of being in a fetish club, but... Let me put it this way. Even with as new as I was and knowing as little as I did, the man in front of me was obviously nothing but a top. I didn't know what kind, but he was a top.

"It's okay," he said it gently and I felt happiness at his tone, when he seemed pleased. It was a moment that revealed a lot to me, too. In this atmosphere? It gave me a lot of pleasure to hear his approval and it wasn't sexual in the least little bit for me. I wondered what that said about my submission, wondered what it meant for me. I wasn't sure, but it was something that scared me. "You can say it. I would like hearing it."

"I-I don't... Er, I'm sorry if this is weird to say. I don't want to insult you but I don't know this very well. It's just that I'm straight."

His laugh was low and easy. "And you're wearing a collar. It's alright. Sometimes it's not about that. Sometimes submission is a deeper trait with nothing to do with relationships or sex and it just feels nice. Although, it is definitely a loss for me." He winked again at that and I couldn't help but smile shyly, even if it made me blush like mad.

And then I tried it out, wondering. "Yes, sir."

It made me happy, in a frightening way, because he was right. It had nothing to do with sex at all and everything to do with the strange forms of peace and serenity that came with bowing my head and waiting. "That was gorgeous. May I ask if that collar is from someone else?"

I looked up at him and nodded at first before he gave me a gentle, chastising look that made me speak aloud. "Yes, sir. It is." Another thing that frightened me was how my cage still became uncomfortable at speaking the polite honorific even if it really didn't have anything to do with sex and this wasn't someone I was interested in. It was as if the pleasure was too conditioned in some way.

His eyes were approving. "It shows by the way." That chocolate color of his eyes was somehow the warmest, most soothing sight, but then they turned delicately amused. "And, of course, there's this." He touched the key around my neck and I shifted back in the slightest gesture. It was a confused motion, to be honest, when I didn't wish to displease him, when he was a guiding type of figure, someone who had a sense of security. "Sorry. That was forward." There truly was an apology in his gaze and it both calmed and enticed. But then all of him enticed in some way. He was one of the most welcoming people I'd ever met. "I've turned far too, ah, accustomed to the type of people who come here regularly. And here I've become rude. My name is Christopher and I'm the forerunner of this place, for lack of a better term."

"Oh! I'm sorry, then." I definitely shifted back then. "Did I-?"

"Do something wrong?" He touched my shoulder and I went still while he studied the reaction with a pleased look. "Not at all. I just like meeting people." I felt... increasingly strange while speaking with him. Calm and eager all in one even if those two things didn't seem like they should go together. Speaking with him in that atmosphere was making me think of Mistress and it gave me a kind of conflict when I had come to associate guidance with sex. The end result was that I wasn't interested in him still... and yet, I wanted him to guide. I wanted to feel obedient. "Won't you tell me your name, though?"

"Oh, right. Of course. It's Ryan." I made to apologize again but something in his eyes made me fall still and wait instead.

"Ryan." He smiled. "It fits you. Did your Mistress tell you to be here? I only ask because it seems like a pattern with the shy ones and I was curious if it's someone I know."

That made me flush, but it was more in excitement at the thought of her commanding me places like this. "No, sir."

There was something of pure pleasure in his expression. "But imagining it makes you happy. Would your Mistress mind if we spoke together?"

"Um. Define speaking." It was a knee jerk answer after the way Mistress had defined speaking with me. It made me blush when he instantly laughed in happy reply.

"Ah, you're definitely still new but definitely being trained in some ways, with some of your answers. Speaking means that you will kneel at my knees and we'll talk. Like this, for instance." His hand was gentle on my shoulder and he guided me to a chair at the side, away from the scenes. "I would like to sit in the chair with you at my knees. Unless that's too far." His chocolate eyes were encouraging. "Minimal touch. Well, not that you could do much of anything even if you were inclined."

I paused at the suggestion, shocked with how badly I did want that. And when I thought about it, I had the same logic as when I considered going to Sulfur's. It seemed like Mistress would approve of my exploring these things, so long as I behaved of course. I didn't want to play with anyone else or even look with the interest of sex. No, my interest was all on her. I just had curiosity.

Actually... Christopher's offer seemed all too good to pass up. It aligned exactly with my interests. "Yes, sir. I'd like to talk, please."

"I'm glad." There wasn't the sexual race of excitement or anything like that when he tugged me down with a finger through my collar. No, this was different from the first few times when Mistress made me feel flirty and excited. This made me consider different facets and aspects of submission. Kneeling in front of Christopher made me think of Mistress' aftercare, when it was more still and secure. I looked up at him, feeling more curious than anything at how correct it felt. He did exactly what he'd said, as well.

He talked, easily and commanding the conversation in a manner as adept as Mistress could have, working through quiet questions, things like why I'd gone there, for instance. He asked what kind of relationship I had, while I tried to answer as best I could, confessing that I'd thwarted her dates, which made him laugh. "For all of our good intentions, life still happens."

While we spoke, he stroked a finger down to my cock cage key, delicately toying with it while he watched around us every now and again. It made me lower my gaze, feeling a sense of contentment at the thought of him looking after his fetish club. I think what amazed me the most about the entire setup was how it should have repelled me in fits of fear. It wasn't doing that.

I looked up in shock when he absently stroked a hand through my hair at a point and he instantly froze, as if shaking himself. "Forgive me." He actually looked embarrassed. "I'm used to my own slaves at the moment and they're touch oriented. That was presumptuous."

"N-no. No, it's okay."

Christopher's eyes lit up and he experimentally ran his hand through my hair, in another of those calming gestures. I wondered at that answer I had given, how I wished to please him enough to lean forward for more of his petting. "You said slaves," I said quietly.

"I did. I have my lifestyle slave and a couple of 'play' slaves, as much as I dislike that term." He was so open and he spoke of it playfully. "The second kind are slaves that want to be that way in finite sessions." He grinned. "The first one? She never leaves my collar. Complete obedience, 24/7."

I shifted at his knees, thinking that through, thinking of Mistress commanding me what to wear with another sense of curiosity. Christopher studied me and I couldn't quite meet his eyes, when all of this gave me a fair bit to think about. His voice was soft when he spoke again. "Forgive me for bothering your night. The truth is I can't help but be attracted to a certain kind of person. It's been a while since I've seen that in a guy. For me, it's special."

"What do you mean?"

I felt oddly hypnotized by him and then wondered what magic he held. Of course, the real answer was that he knew more about my nature than I did. He knew it just by watching me toy with my collar while I watched the sadistic Domme in such fear and curiosity, when my demeanor was afraid but also willing to please even then. Someone like Christopher Love, I later learned, recognized me as a match to how controlling he was.

Because he was a Master.

His smile was thoughtful. "It's nothing bad, I promise. It's just that...Well, if you ask a friend of mine what my type is, she would laugh and say, 'Obedient'. That's, evidently, what I'm attracted to."

I considered that and considered his hair petting, then thought over all the times in my life when someone with more presence than myself had commanded me to do something, how I had such a habit of softly saying, "Okay," and going along with it when it soothed me to do that. There was a truth in it and Christopher wasn't wrong in whatever his radar picked up. "Understood."

Christopher smiled over me. "Would you like to tell me more about your Mistress?"

And I couldn't help the small grin that it brought to my face so that he laughed when the response was so immediate. I never got to answer, though.

She answered for me, her voice drawing my attention so that I tugged out of Christopher's finger where it held my collar. He may have been someone to soothe me, but there would never be anyone I would want to please as much as her. The shock of her voice gave me an amazed joy and I smiled up at her from my place on the floor.

"You have got to be kidding. I'll kill your Clotho, Ryan, I swear that I will. I insist on a date only to find you in the arms of Christopher Love and in Sulfur's fetish club?"

--------

I grinned shyly up at her, unable to stop myself from how excited she made me. Because she looked stunning, wearing her leather boots and dressed as she was in one of her sinfully short dresses. She had a duffel slung over one shoulder and a shopping bag with her, one with a bright red heart on it. Her hair was braided again in a way that got to me. "Hello, Mistress."

Christopher laughed above me, having sat back as soon as I pulled away. "So, you're the one. Welcome to my pet sitting service. This one wandered in and he's an awful good boy."

I felt alive with a kind of gleeful pleasure at his game for me, at the affectionate degradation. He ruffled my hair and it only heightened the headspace, the same one that Mistress had already shown me so effectively. "It gives me concern that you went to him so easily when we all know what your type is," she answered quietly.

Christopher shrugged, glancing down with a faint smile. "I don't know what you refer to, Sonya. I was just making my rounds."

Mistress snorted and I stared up at her, hopeful, so that her eyes turned soft. "You've never been to a place like this before, have you, little boy toy?" Her smile turned rueful and crooked when I shook my head.

It was Christopher who broke the quiet. "But that's really what makes it such fun. Surprises are the best and speaking of surprises." I glanced to him when he winked at me. "Sonya has a few of those for you, ones she just picked up from the same slave I was telling you about. I wouldn't dream of ruining it... little pup. But I think you'll like it."

I looked to Sonya, blinking. "S-surprises?"

Her smile was secretive again. "Yes. Christopher's slave is someone named Deirdre. She owns a sex toy store and, since I couldn't make it to her store, I sent her the money for what I wanted so she could buy it for me and bring it here. Maybe I should show you one or two of them now, actually. If you're going to keep thwarting my attempts at dating you, then you'll amuse me when you do."

Uh oh. I swallowed and nodded so that she laughed, sitting across from Christopher, who grinned happily. My fear only grew with the Domme's scene a little ways from us and now I had the realization that it might very well be the same Courtney that Mistress had mentioned before. Her friend only frightened me all the more with her scene, when she was working her submissive over roughly with the cane, far beyond what I knew I could take.

It made me all the more excited when Mistress clipped a familiar chain leash to my collar, handing the lead to Christopher behind me, so that I swallowed with fear of where this might be headed.

I couldn't keep from jumping with the sound of another cane stripe, my attention pulling back to that when it terrified me so much, when it only made me think about what I would be willing to submit to for Mistress all over again. But Mistress smiled when my eyes flicked to the other scene in fear again.

"Easy. You don't need to worry about all of that, little boy toy. We're going to play a little game of our own. Although, just to make it more interesting for you... I'm not sure what Christopher told you already, but she doesn't let them get off anymore and she doesn't even like her orgasms without sadism anymore."

Christopher laughed above me. "I was nice about my explanation."

Mistress' smile made me shiver when she met my eyes, watching me. "Little boy toy, you went so easily to the one person who has the most control in this place. Maybe you'd like something like that, where there is no hope for release and the only satisfaction you're allowed is the knowledge that you suffered to please your Domme."