Shy Guys Make Good Boys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered, eyes going wide with the recent revelations and ideas that had only just come to me. It made me shake my head for the moment, even if I knew she was right. "Not l-like that, please, Mistress. Please?"

Her eyes gentled. "Easy. We don't want you too afraid, baby. And maybe not like that, no, but if you did want something like that, as a reminder, I did say that I could find someone for you to experience it with, when I might not be able to give some things to you." The thought made me grateful, even while it made me feel a bit of confusion with how I should have been openly considering these ideas for obvious reasons. That was why I had come here, to look into more.

Except, I was on her leash again and she was sitting over me across from Christopher, petting me while she made the offer clear again.

"Her and Jackson are two of the most romantic sadists I've ever met, by the way." I shifted to turn when Christopher's voice was soft. He stroked down my neck, then pressed gently to make me bow my head before him. "I think one of my favorite Courtney moments was watching her press play piercing needles up Dustin's thighs, when he was just curious about sadism and felt a little trepidation towards it. I'll never forget it. She had him sitting down, gagged and in one of those godawful leather hoods, while she held him from behind and kissed his neck, whispering that he could be good for her and take another needle... and then another one." I shifted under his hands, exhaling when I could picture that kind of scene.

He made it worse when he leaned closer. "Just think. There's no release at the end. There's just taking more than you thought you could take and feeling the satisfaction that you did it for the pleasure of someone else." I couldn't keep from a shudder of more fear than before when the truth was I thought I would do that... if it pleased Sonya. If that kind of submission display excited her, I thought I actually would bow my head and quietly ask her to pierce me through with another one. I could imagine my voice shaking when I did and doing it anyway with the same emotion from the night she'd made me lap up my own cum, when I hated it.

And loved that I hated it even more.

That was the truth of it, that it only made me uncomfortable to think of trusting someone else that much, even when I still wanted to bow to others, too. I couldn't process that at the moment, though, and it felt like a conflicted idea, that I would take such comfort in Christopher and become antsy with the thought of sadism from someone other than Mistress... and still think that I could take that for her, if she wished for that.

I whimpered in a pain of arousal that came with my fear, shifting at the end of my leash so that Christopher answered with a quiet laugh above me. His hand was a coarser touch than a female's and I felt a new sense of terror when I thought I might know where this scene of Mistress' was headed, when she knew my orientation.

Sure enough, she shifted her chair closer and opened the bag she had, pulling out a new dildo that was larger than the double ended one she'd used to fuck my face before. I shifted, throbbing in my cock cage, jumping at the sound of one of Courtney's cane stripes, shivering against Christopher's touch when suddenly this had passed into something sexual, and it all came full circle so that I reached that magical place where it felt like I could drown or fly at Mistress' command. And at the moment, it felt more like drowning in submission. I couldn't seem to find it in me to fight in the slightest, even with the dread racing up my spine.

The most I managed, just barely, was to whimper a pathetic, "No, please. Please."

She overrode that so easily and I shuddered in the strangest delight when she did. "Hush, baby, and behave like a good boy toy. Open up for me so I can show you off."

Christopher's touch only made it worse, but Sonya was as careful as always. She kept a hand on my jaw, a softest tease of a touch where she stroked her forefinger along my cheek in a gentle petting motion. It was just enough of her female touch, with the perfect amount of dominance, that I opened my mouth for the cock toy and moaned when she pressed it between my lips, when I could take it so easily after a night of sucking one that was covered in her cum. This one wasn't. No, this one was just to make me burn in humiliation.

I ached for her in this way that was torture. "Good boy toy. And how good you look in that collar." I wrapped one hand around her leg in a tentative gesture that waited for her to stop me anytime, but she didn't and I just accepted, holding on, burning alive with the thought of what this image was. Jesus Christ, it was the wildest blend of humiliation for a straight guy, too. I shifted just to hear my leash rattle, then gasped around the toy when Christopher trailed a finger down my cheek.

"How well behaved he is. And so good at sucking a cock toy. He'll like his other toys even more, though."

I shuddered, drifting in that drowning headspace where there was nothing but waiting for a command, nothing but the comfort of obedience. It was peace and acceptance in an intoxicating blend. I inhaled and being so near Sonya made me shudder all the harder, when I could smell her arousal, that scent that made me feel lustful in the darkest way. Lately, it was a scent that was starting to drive me wild, in the way that a dog might lose every thought except a single need and for me that need was her release.

"He'll like one of those a little too much, so it's a reward. The others, well, he's not quite ready for." She pulled my head back by my hair and I thrilled to the rougher touch, loving her for it, gasping when she pulled away the cock toy. "So long as you're a good boy toy for my amusement, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy." She handed the toy to Christopher, who smiled down at me, so that I lowered my eyes in obedient surrender, inhaling the smell of sex. The sounds of Sulfur's only made things all the more wild, a blend of pained cries, of ecstasy, of begging. Courtney's was still the loudest in my mind, though.

"Easy. It can be overwhelming. Give me your hands, Ryan." I loved how degrading it felt to obey him for her amusement. I gave him my hands, lost and happy about it. You want to know one of the best things about that drowning headspace, too? There was no stress, no questioning. There were no racing thoughts of statistics formulas, no wandering mental pathways that toyed with wordsmithing and played with effective sentence structures. No, see, all of that fell completely, easily silent and all that remained was that feeling of serene waiting for another command to follow to please her.

Christopher took my wrists in one hand, holding them behind my neck. "Mind your manners when given command. Say, 'Yes, sir'."

I was starting to love this headspace in the most dangerous way. I was insanely good at it, so much so that even I knew I was good at it when I usually questioned everything. "Yes, sir." It was easy as breathing to obey, to reply like her good boy when she said she wanted to show me off. "I'm sorry, sir."

"It's okay, little pup. Now, open up."

I couldn't even whimper anymore. I just closed my eyes and did it, accepting again, thinking of the stories of Courtney, of how it would feel to fall forever in this headspace and to earn the godawful pleasure of every, "Good boy," when the only release was more pain. The thought was horrifying and dark as all hell, so much that I couldn't keep from fixating on it, especially after Mistress' words on it. I could absolutely see why someone would want it. I could absolutely see letting the world turn dark while being blinded, a latex feminine touch stroking over my shoulders in between licks of pain.

"Tilt your head back so I can fuck your face easier, good boy." I obeyed that too and opened my eyes when I heard Mistress shift above me, watching her kneel in front of me. Her eyes were fiery with her dominant lust and it was something I thought I might do just about anything to see. Jesus, she looked fierce, for all her smaller stature, as if she was riding one hell of a wave off of my degradation. That's when it started to sink in, I think, that the more I flew in that headspace, the higher I took her with me. Or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe the more sexual adrenaline she felt off giving me these commands became as deep as I could drown in an ocean of subjugation. I didn't know anymore where her high ended and mine began, only knew that we were part of one coin.

I arched with a cry around the toy, leaning back against Christopher when she cupped me between my legs. She looked like an animal when she leaned closer, like something feline and dangerous when she grazed her teeth along the side of my neck. "Good boy toy. Jesus, you turn me on, baby, so much that I don't even want to make it end with an orgasm when it just feels this goddamned good."

Christopher was a hard wall behind me, fucking my face thoroughly with the cock toy by then, having increased his rhythm. I'd learned from the last time to swallow through the gag reflex and he'd given me a few practice thrusts before he worked me over. He leaned over me and his voice was low, both calming and intent. "It always amused me how many people underestimated the softer Dommes. There's a kind of sadism that comes with any kind of domination, even for those of us who aren't really sadists. Even if we're not, we do still enjoy twisted and difficult displays of submission... which is sometimes all the more sadistic for the fact that it doesn't stem from sadism. Getting to humiliate such a good boy toy like you, for instance."

Sonya laughed and I watched her through the tears starting in my eyes from trying to not choke. "It's a fair statement, love. I'm not nice to submissive guys. That's what I keep trying to warn you about."

No, she wasn't. I had started to piece it together. We hadn't even had sex together yet and I was getting the impression that it had a lot more to do with the fact that Mistress was perfectly content with the sexual connection that came from seeing me caged, collared, and bowing to serve her. That's what did it for her. I adored her for that, though, when the opposite did it for me. I couldn't speak for the moment, so I closed my eyes and leaned into her palm as best I could. She sighed above me, in a kind of satisfaction.

"For instance, right now, you're going to cum for me." That made my eyes go wide, so that she smiled wickedly, taking the key to my cage and trailing it down before she unbuttoned my jeans. "Pull down your jeans and boxers." I obeyed awkwardly, even while the thought of this made me shake, the realization that another guy was holding me and I was surrounded by people in a fetish club. I finally choked around the cock toy, so that Christopher pulled it away from me, tsking.

"Bad boy toy. You were doing so well. Open back up."

Mistress' hand was harsh in my hair so that I quickly obeyed. She gave me a cool look. "Don't do that again. You and I both know how good you are at sucking cock and I want you to cum while he fucks your face with that one. You want to get off for me?"

I nodded as best I could when I had a feeling the punishment for failing to amuse her would mean a longer time without orgasm. My other trepidation had more to do with the fact that I hadn't gotten her off yet and I hated the thought of my own release without her pleasure, when I had always been very much a "ladies first" kind of guy, when that was what fulfilled my own pleasure.

But I was learning, namely that her pleasure was sometimes not connected to her orgasms and was more connected to seeing me brought low. "Good boy toy." I finished pulling down my boxers and she stood easily. Sonya was a kind of secure that I admired, too, and she had no problem with standing and pulling down her thong, stepping out of it gracefully. It drove me wild, the way every motion she made was so confident. She knelt back in front of me, trailing her finger down to the lock of my cage and flicking it while Christopher chuckled and abruptly thrust the cock toy in one rough motion to make me shudder when I took it.

"That's it. Very good boy toy. You're making me jealous."

Sonya chuckled. "I'm afraid he doesn't lean your way. He's just being an obedient little plaything right now." I whimpered when the cage's lock clicked open and she gently freed me. It seemed like another humiliation that I was hard so quickly, when I was finally free to be that way without the pain that came with it. I sucked the toy eagerly, shifting with the plug in my asshole.

Christopher stroked a thumb over one of my wrists where he still held me secure. "Neither was Todd when he started, but he learned to love playing with me." I thrilled to the words in a way that horrified me and then forgot about it when Mistress used her thong, where it was slick with her own arousal, covering the head of my cock with the fabric so that I nearly thrashed and then was forced to go still when she gently, slowly, stroked me.

"Todd was already into you." I could barely hear her over the roar of blood in my ears, where I was about to blitz apart and was trying for all I had to hold it back, to wait for permission like a good little boy toy. "Ryan? You want to cum for me?"

Christopher pulled the toy away, while I felt like I was in a different world. "Yes, please, Mistress."

"Good boy." I shuddered with the thought that they were so casually in control, had been carrying on with their conversation like I wasn't about to break apart. It was another favorite thing about Mistress, that she didn't let her arousal take over until she damn well felt like letting it. As it was, her voice was perfectly fine. Mine was a hoarse plea, desperate and greedy and conflicted. Pleasure, a kind that I'd been staving off with every time I thought of her perfect body, a kind that was both torment and bliss when wearing the cock cage, was a flood through my blood and my pulse was like fucking thunder. "Look up at Christopher." I was tense all over with the effort of holding back release.

And I obeyed in a sense of desperation, hoping to God that she'd give me permission if I was good. Christopher stared down at me and his shoulder length hair was no longer the only hint of his wildness. No, his eyes were somehow like the masculine side of Mistress' gaze, the way they were almost violent with dominance. She made it at least a little easier to do this when she crouched over me and kissed up my jaw, so that I closed my eyes in bliss.

It was Christopher who retaliated, slapping my face lightly.

My hands fisted with the shock of white heat that went through me at the action and I couldn't keep from yelping a stunned sound of discovering a new fetish, so that Mistress laughed against my jaw and Christopher smiled wickedly. He'd dropped the dildo and tightened his fist on my leash instead, forcing me to lift closer to him.

His slap was nearly enough to rip my control away from me and I marveled that I managed to hold onto it at all when that turned me on so much, when Sonya was still ever so slowly stroking up and down my cock, her thong still covering the head of me. Control felt like something that belonged to people like her and Christopher, not myself, and yet, I managed, with the terror of falling short for her when she would command me with such careful thought, when she tried to keep everything in our relationship mapped out and planned.

She finally, finally, gave me mercy, switching her slow motions for a harder jerking motion and her voice was wicked in my ear. "Cum for me."

That bubble of pleasure abruptly burst and I shouted with the force of it, when the world suddenly went dead, that blinding kind of explosive release that made my ears ring. I bucked into her hand and then gasped when my leash was tugged to force me still.

It turned me on all the harder that it wasn't Sonya's touch on that leash at the moment, even while she felt like the one who was truly in control. It felt like I was at her whim and was forced to just hope that she wouldn't torment me with something worse.

I was staring up at Christopher when my body came back down from the high that was intense enough to leave me dazed and nearly passed out. His gaze was filled with approval. "Little plaything, indeed. Jesus, you're so damned good. Open up."

I looked to Sonya instead, who was smiling with a kind of pleased pride that made me moan in satisfaction, a bone deep kind that made me want to snuggle at her feet like a good boy toy. But it only got better. Like I said, I learned that when I was weak with satisfaction was when Sonya would always have more depravity for me. My release came with things she wanted me to learn to enjoy, so that I conditioned this sleepy contentment with things like what she did next.

"Open up, baby, that's it." I whimpered when I opened my mouth... so that she could gag me with her thong, where it was drenched from my orgasm. I sucked obediently and held still so that she could tape my mouth shut around it. "Good boy. Now, Christopher actually already hinted at one of your rewards for behaving and entertaining me. Little pup."

I was relaxed in Christopher's grip, far more acceptant of his hand petting my hair, but I froze with what she pulled from the bag next, sucking my cum off her thong a little harder when her gift made me feel gleeful. She was laughing by the time she lifted the neoprene puppy mask to my face, one of the cute ones that was black and red. "There we go. How well it fits you and how much like a good boy toy it makes you seem." I tilted my head when she scratched behind my ears, staring at her out of the mask.

Christopher tugged my leash and I turned with it, falling obediently still with happy ecstasy when Mistress left my cock cage off and fixed my jeans again. I sucked her thong clean while she pet me down my neck and whimpered happily when she took my leash back in hand, so that I crawled to her feet, where she let me collapse against her knee, to close my eyes in contentment.

I even shifted like a good pup when Christopher had to reach too far to pet me, and adjusted automatically when my chain leash was pulled.

--------

Sonya

Motherfucker.

I was going to get a goddamned date if it killed me. I stomped my foot outside of Sulfur's, standing across from Ryan with arms crossed, so that he grinned sheepishly while I playfully glared at him, having stripped us both out of our fetish gear so that I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with my boots over top of the jeans.

"I'm sorry."

"You are not."

"Okay, I'm kind of sorry. No, really! I mean it, I'm sorry it wasn't the date."

"I'm getting that goddamn date, Ryan. It's, like, obligatory now."

He laughed, in a heightened state of giddiness after a night like that. "That's absolutely fair. It's a payment demand now." It made me smile, how well he was coming out of his shy shell when he was so conflicted about these desires. It made me feel way more than I would have been comfortable with, except somehow our two insecurities seemed to force the other to stillness in a strange symbiotic circle. I couldn't keep my fears of emotion and attachment when he allowed me to take so much control and he couldn't seem to feel as much conflict when I had that control.

Bloody hell, had I found someone that could actually deal with my bullshit? It seemed like too much to ever hope for. "You're damned right it is. You're taking me to that movie on Friday night. The midnight release."

He grinned bashfully. "I'm taking you to the movie on Friday night."

I paused, then giggled with a thought inspired by the Star Wars pendant he always wore. "You don't want to sell me death sticks."