Shy Guys Make Good Boys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He burst into laughter. "Was that a joke, Mistress?"

When he walked beside me, even that kind of made me smile on the way home. I hadn't gotten off, hadn't had sex, nothing like that, but what had happened was more my drug of choice than even sex was. "It was, actually. If you're going to walk with me, put your arm around my shoulder." It struck me how easy it was to say those things with him and to not feel like such a bitch about it, either, especially when his eyes lit up and he happily did it, holding me closer to him while we walked.

"It feels strange, being without it," he said softly.

I had to smile when I knew what he was talking about. "Don't get too comfortable being without the cage. You're putting it back on after you get home and shower."

He paused our walking, softly saying, "Yes, Mistress," and he watched me for a moment, nervously, before he stroked my neck, gently stroking his thumb along my jaw while I paused, wondering again at the emotions I had and how I was becoming used to them. It made me thrill when he was so hesitant, careful with every touch when he didn't want to overstep. His voice was soft when he made to move closer, so that he paused and softly asked, "May I?"

And it was moments like that one and chess that were making me break, so that my armor of ice was starting to fall apart and melt around me. "Go ahead."

His eyes lit up in so much happiness and he looked like my submissive dream, with his studded collar, the key to his cage on a chain again even if he didn't wear it at the moment. He wore a leather jacket over his black shirt in the cool night air and his hair was definitely tousled, although this time it was more from mine and Christopher's attentions than Ryan's nerves anymore. What was more, there was a kind of free and happy playfulness in his eyes, which made me delighted to see when sexual confidence was what a place like Sulfur's was made to give.

I placed my hand over his, my heart thundering for a reason I couldn't fully fathom and maybe that's what made the moment so special. He was so very careful, ever the good boy, and his lips pressed to mine so that I closed my eyes and clasped my free hand to the back of his head, stroking up his hair. My God, he was amazing at it, too, slow and sweet. Even his kiss was pure submission and it made me wonder at how his past girlfriends ever let him leave when his motions were tentative in nature. He didn't insistently press his tongue to my lips, no, because he so hesitantly licked, asking permission when he couldn't out loud. And when I opened, it was because I had the control, because I wanted to make the kiss deeper. Even then, he was soft about deepening it, making every action feel like a kind of dance between us. He asked and I allowed. And then I switched back to commanding, growling to pull him closer.

It was one hell of a kiss and I finally had to end it, pulling away while I stroked his hair, enjoying how soft he felt under my touch. It was the kind of thing that should have scared the hell out of me.

As it was, it only gave me a vague sense of nerves, and I covered those up with more control. "If you keep playing with me, you'll get to feel the anal toys I got for you."

"Yes, Mistress." His eyes were submissive and fearful when he pulled away. And that's what made it okay. I'd be lying if I ever claimed to be the stronger in our relationship. Sure, I might have had fire and I might have been the decisive one, but him and his submission were the real reasons why everything worked out. He was nothing like me when I submitted. He truly loved it for the sake of serving, of pleasing, and it was something that I admired, that level of selflessness in a person. It was something that was gorgeous and when he asked permission even with his tongue, it was the kind of thing to make a girl feel adored and validated.

Because even in those little ways, he never ceased to try to please. Maybe it was good that all my efforts were thwarted actually. Hell, I'm not the romantic, but maybe there was a rhyme or reason to it even. Maybe these things wouldn't have gone nearly so well if they had happened in any other order.

You see, I finally, finally, got my date. And it was all the more wonderful for the things I'd started to learn about him in other ways.

--------

"Hello, Mistress."

He met me outside of the restaurant first because I had changed the timing of the date when it seemed like I was finally bloody well getting it. I'd insisted on dinner and a movie. It was literally the most boring, traditional, and standard date in the fucking world. I had taken every possible avenue to ensure that this was not taken from me, that we were having this. Like, not domination fucking, but going out.

"Hello, little boy toy. Don't you look gorgeous? Here, hold my hand."

He grinned when he took my hand, when I had been the one to choose his outfit, making him send me pictures of his shirts until I found the perfect one. He wore his collar and his key on a chain, with his cock cage under his clothes like always. "You're too kind, Mistress, although I feel it would probably be cheating if I took credit. You, on the other hand..." He winked, being cute when he knew that made me more playful, although this time I laughed when he kicked it up a notch and lifted my hand to kiss the back of it, deliberately being dramatic. "You look beautiful, Mistress."

I narrowed my eyes, feeling flirty with how his eyes sparkled, with how his submission made every little action seem open to becoming something sexual and playful. Sure, during dates, there was a routine for a lot of people where they would sit across from each other, that kind of thing. But with him, even the smallest thing, like saying hello, felt like something that I could turn into hot domination fun. I loved it and I loved him for giving me the chances to play in these ways with him.

Example? "Okay, that was too good. I don't trust you. Fix your key necklace around my neck until we get to the movies."

He gasped in mock shock. "Too good?" But he was grinning happily when he unclasped the necklace, helping me turn so he could fit it to my neck, and he was the perfect gentleman about fixing my braid over my shoulder so it wasn't in his way. "Mistress, you put me in a no win situation. I can't be good." He paused in fixing the necklace and kissed my shoulder where I wore one of my favorite strapless dresses, a longer one this time. I'd had to forego the boots for small heels to wear it, but it was a nice change every now and again. "And I have no intention of finding out what happens if I'm bad."

I laughed and turned back to take his hand again. "No, little boy toy?"

His return grin was as playful as always. Dear lord, he was a flirt when he was forced from his shy cocoon. "Your orgasms are insane. I'm too scared to try to find out what punishment might be like."

I smiled at that, when I thought the truth was that he was just too good to begin with, when his eyes lit up to even the smallest approval. And the way he'd looked when I'd dressed him in his puppy mask that night that was magic? Jesus, the contented pleasure was something wonderful to see. "I'd far prefer to train you anyway."

That made him look down with a shiver when he held the door open for me. "I'd like that as well, Mistress."

It made me pause with thoughts of dating him and of actually training him. The beginning scenes were like feeling each other out, but I was forced to admit that it didn't feel that way anymore. The fact was he was so submissive in nature that it couldn't have felt like that for long. It was frightening in some ways, how willing he was to give up so much for the sake of subservience. Like how much he'd loved his cage. Jesus, I didn't even let him orgasm unless it was with me for the moment, but that had been something that started as another of my wary experiments. Except he didn't voice any kind of complaint about the fact, excepting when I was actively teasing him and wanted to hear him beg.

Because he knew I wanted to hear him beg. It was the kind of thing that made me wonder, seriously, how far this was going to go. When I tugged his leash, he responded without thinking. When I told him what to do, he acted as if it was a comfort to be told like that. The more direct I was about it? The better he liked it.

He watched me, standing to the side when I told the waitress what we needed, and he followed easily with what I decided. But the real tell happened when she asked for drinks and he watched me again, with a spark of excitement in his eyes, one that made me suddenly feel part of a filthy little exhibition. I had to work to hide my smile when I wanted to feel wicked, thinking of those times when I had found him writing in public. "Two waters, please."

His eyes were practically glittering with mischief and I couldn't keep from smiling along with him, letting the silence speak for itself. "What if I said I liked Pepsi?"

It made me feel evil, pure sinful, when his voice was that form I'd seen from him before, when he had that hidden side that liked to sit in coffee shops and write hot, kinky sex where strangers worked around him. "I would say that's too fucking bad when I saw that look. Water is good for you anyway." I toyed with his key around my neck and his eyes flicked to the motion so that his grin widened, even while he shifted in that tell-tale way that meant he was fighting arousal.

In turn, it only turned me on in the fiercest way.

"I can't argue that."

Jesus Christ, it was good I had insisted on somewhere out. Even just being near him was a trial in desire. "Good boy." He shuddered with how much he loved those words and I laughed. "Is this how our dates are going to go? Lessons in who can torment each other the hardest? Because I can promise you'll lose the next one after a few weeks without getting relief while I take all I want from you."

His eyes widened and he shook his head. "I don't want to play that game, thank you, Mistress."

I had to laugh again. "You're in high spirits. I like getting to see the side of you that talks like this, love."

"Well, I can't just give that side to everyone easily when it's obviously so charming. I mean you can see how dangerous that would be for yourself."

"Oh, great, I have a submissive who lets these things go to their head."

It was... magical. It really was. He talked back with me and I loved every second of it, especially now that it felt like I had the control so thoroughly. Every now and again, I would trail a finger down the key's chain around my neck and it made the world feel okay. Somehow, I could balance out the lack of control that emotions felt like with control over him and it worked. At one point, I stood to go to the bathroom and deliberately dropped my keys again, so that he knelt and this time when he stood up, his eyes were playful.

"I think we've been here before, Mistress."

"Imagine that."

He bowed his head with a small smile and I left him, laughing.

But there were two conversations that interested me most. The first one was short and it was while we were still eating.

"Kara Rhys has been awful silent lately," I said.

He went still, his smile turning rueful. "She has, hasn't she?" He hesitated before he finally confessed, "Her muse has been acting up."

"Ah. Fallen silent, love?"

"Not exactly." He studied the table again before answering. "It's more than she's been inspired by recent events and refuses to write about male Dominants very much at the moment. She'll let me write about them every now and again, but I think she wants me to put out something different and doesn't seem to want to cooperate if I don't."

I smiled. "I think you should put it out, then."

He lifted his head. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Imagine how much heart it would have when your stories already have heart. Kara Rhys can be curious enough to try writing something new like the rest of the authors in the world. Besides, you could just post it as one of the free stories and go back to the other series that you like."

He grinned, shyly. "I've been considering it. I just... I don't know." His laugh was small. "She should be perfectly content to go along with the stories I want to write at the moment, too. One is a wedding story that she should be super excited about because it's totally an indulgence. And another story is nonconsent, involving the laws of Gor and saving someone's life."

"Wait, wait, wait. Is it that wedding?" I was leaning forward before I could stop myself and Ryan froze before he lifted his eyes to mine, grinning wickedly. I leaned back. "I mean..."

"You too, huh?"

"Don't judge me, but yes!" But I took his hand too and kissed it. God's honest truth? I'd been curious about him, so I'd read. "Seriously, I think it'd be cool if you wrote what you're into. If it's not, then hey, you know, it happens. Sometimes it's harder to write something that close to you, from my understanding. Something about getting caught up in all the details you fantasize about and not being able to get the flow and pacing correct. I mean I could see where it would be a problem, but you could try it and see what happens. I think you should. If nothing else, you'll have gotten it out of your system and found out if you're good at that too."

His eyes were hopeful on mine. "Maybe." He grinned. "The other idea is that I'll do it and then make you read the feedback first to tell me how bad it is. I always imagine the worst with these things." He looked so much like he should have been wearing that puppy mask again. "I like making people happy with romantic things and I hate it when I don't get it right."

"Stop being cute."

He laughed in his pleasure while I enjoyed the sight of him, fingering the necklace of his to comfort myself again.

The second moment, though, was actually at the movies with him. I stopped him outside the theater, with a critical gaze, deciding he was missing something, a little bit of submissive accessory. I ended up getting a strand of black ribbon from my purse and tying it around his upper arm, right beneath his shirt sleeve so that he watched curiously. "There. Start wearing that with the black shirts you wear for me. I like it."

"Yes, Mistress." God, why did it always look like he should wag a tail? Because it did. I watched him raise his hand to run his fingers through his hair and slapped it.

"No, stop that. Your hair is tousled enough."

His grin was all the happier again. "Yes, Mistress."

And I had to laugh, having fun. Because it was fun. Jesus, all those moments where I felt so damned guilty, where the voices of family members came back to haunt me. Lower your voice, Sonya. Just let it go, Sonya. You're too outspoken and too, well, demanding, Sonya.

Those moments felt like playing with him. It felt arousing as all hell and his reaction was the kind that didn't come with my being a bitch. No, he somehow alleviated all of that. It was almost like he was so much my antithesis, so laid back and in need of guidance, that it mitigated how decisive I was and it was great. I let it free to play as I liked, keeping him outside the theater to clasp his hand, smiling wickedly. "Not yet. I want to enjoy this, when it took forever to get a date with you, boy toy. Give me a kiss."

His eyes were alive with play and he clasped one hand to my waist, cupping the other to my chin so that I turned my face up to his, thrilling to how he was larger than me. Even with his slight figure, I was smaller, but I had always been a smaller person. I didn't lift for him either, mischievously making him come to me when I wanted him to play more of the part of my boy toy. He knew, too, just like I'd known the look in his eyes at the restaurant and his eyes were sparking. I was proud of him, delighted with how much he was opening up to these things, when he had started so shy. He still wasn't to the point I would have liked him to be and I had the goal of breaking him to be okay with all of this. But he was doing so well.

His kiss that time was a soft, dating kind of kiss. He didn't ask permission to deepen it like he had before, instead staying in the realm of quieter PDA, making it adoring instead of lustful. It made me shiver with loss when he pulled away and looked down in subservience, when he quietly said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Boy toy, you have no sense of self preservation. Come on, you're tempting me to end my own date early and I want to see this movie."

"Of course, Mistress. Have you seen all the rest in the series?"

He stepped back and he was delightfully, beautifully reserved, his eyes downcast even while he smiled so calmly and lightly, demure.

You know what made me the hottest about it? I think it was something about how men were supposed to be the more violent and physical of the species. All our lives we're told that and seeing him, when he bowed, when he cast his eyes down in subservience, felt like this filthy, deviant, hot thing. I think that's also why I loved seeing him wear what I thought of as the more masculine types of bondage. Leather, for instance, instead of something softer like silky ropes. Because it gave me this filthy thrill to see him in it... and then to make him suck a cock toy in emasculating ways.

He watched me with his head tilted while I glared at him, horny and trying to go back to the question. He was just being a good boy. "I'm going to answer you, but first, are you free tonight?"

His smile was wicked. "Yes, Mistress."

"You're coming home with me."

It turned to an outright grin. "Yes, Mistress." He paused, then softly added, "I didn't bring clothes."

I grabbed his hand and walked him inside, leading him and getting more turned on by the minute. "Then take me to your place afterwards to get them so you can come back and keep me company and play with me."

And that's when the second moment happened, with a soft, shocked female voice. "R-Ryan?"

Ryan froze beside me and I stopped, wondering curiously who it was, wondering at his expression when he made a low sound and turned to face the new girl. But then I turned with him and looked at her too.

Holy hell. All I had to do was look at her to know who she must be because they were so much alike that I burned to know if they were twins. "Hello, Rachel."

She glanced to me and I stood forward, thinking that social anxiety definitely ran in his family. He got a lot of those submissive cues honestly, it would appear, because his sister stayed back as well, and she shifted away from the crowd of people, rather than display the impatience of someone more dominating. "Hello. You have to be Ryan's sister."

She laughed and Ryan grinned. "Yeah, twins."

"That will do it," I said teasingly, holding out my hand. "My name is Sonya, by the way."

"Sonya. You're... Wow, you're gorgeous."

That made me blush, especially coming from her. A female Ryan, it turned out, was downright adorable in her own way. She had his baby face but on her feminine features, she appeared younger and it was fascinating to see. "You're too kind, especially coming from someone as pretty as you."

That made her blush along with me and I wanted to laugh with how even that characteristic was the same as her brother's, when it started as a reddening at her neck. "Can I ask a question that might sound weird?" She glanced at Ryan, who looked down in a way I didn't understand at first and then it only got more intriguing with her question. "Are you, like, dating dating?"

It wasn't the question that made me so curious as much as his reaction along with the way she stated that question. The other part that was incredibly intriguing to me was a stray thought that it appeared as if our families would get along delightfully well, if these two were any indicator to their upbringing. She was every bit as reserved and anxious as Ryan was, every bit as energy fueled in that strange way that made Ryan mischievous every now and again. I smiled when I gave a gentle answer, making it as encouraging as possible. "I think Ryan prefers me to answer a lot of questions, but I also think maybe he has to be the one to give answer to some." He lifted his eyes to mine and I winked to him, lifting his hand to give him comfort. The truth was I might prefer to speak for him as much as he preferred me to speak for him, but social propriety was not always conducive for that kind of thing.