All Comments on 'Shy Housewife Ch. 01'

by S_A_River

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty much sick and you should find another hobby

Pretty much a sad and sick story. Don’t lose your day job.

jwp6199jwp6199almost 6 years ago
Nice story- Quite believable

I disagree with prior comment. I think it was well done and wish you would continue. Suggestion: Same scenario but have a few of Sam's friends show up unexpectedly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting story

And her reactions are quite believable....even if the scenario is sad. However, one of my girlfriends told me a story of how she was "coerced" into having sex with a guy she didn't want and she didn't get wet or aroused.

So either she did want it or she didn't but I find it difficult o believe that she truly didn't want to and still get aroused. You'll have to pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice story

Personally I think Sam was too gentle with her, she needs to be treated with a lot more aggression, hope part two brings friends to use her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Really hope this will be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

. . .It was a good introduction to the couple and the husband's fetish.

I hope you continue but change up the situation to make the sex scenes hotter and dirtier. Sam could get rougher, or film her, or even bring in a few friends. Obviously that is your choice as the author ;)

Ian could get in over his head and walk into a scenario that he wasn't expecting and lose control and Sam becomes the one in control.

1sexyminx1sexyminxalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

You set up the beginning nicely and provided some background on the characters.

I hope you continue writing and look forward to seeing how far the limits are that Rachel can be pushed to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Loved this first instalment - can't wait to read more of Rachel's adventures. I'd love to know more about her in the next one (description etc). She's a very intriguing and believable character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville ,my wife.

I have a beautiful,busty 31 yr old wife and I arrange for men of all ages to come to our house and fuck her silly.She is always reluctant at first,particularly with fat,older men,but I cannot help but find it totally erotic seeing my wife used and abused as a sex plaything!By now Sheridan is used to strangers and I think she rather enjoys the fuckings she is given!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Player

I invite my friends over and together we fuck my wife. It’s fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving wives?

your story is about unwanted sex--that is called rape, and shows no respect or love toward the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Totally love this story. Please bring out more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well wriitten and arousing

An excellent begining, and intriguing characters. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Highly arousing.

ConfusedMom64ConfusedMom643 months ago

HOT!!! Made me wet how he commanded her to clean his dirty used cock....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous