All Comments on 'Shy Housewife Ch. 01'

by S_A_River

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ConfusedMom64ConfusedMom643 months ago

HOT!!! Made me wet how he commanded her to clean his dirty used cock....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well wriitten and arousing

An excellent begining, and intriguing characters. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Highly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Totally love this story. Please bring out more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving wives?

your story is about unwanted sex--that is called rape, and shows no respect or love toward the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Player

I invite my friends over and together we fuck my wife. It’s fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville ,my wife.

I have a beautiful,busty 31 yr old wife and I arrange for men of all ages to come to our house and fuck her silly.She is always reluctant at first,particularly with fat,older men,but I cannot help but find it totally erotic seeing my wife used and abused as a sex plaything!By now Sheridan is used to strangers and I think she rather enjoys the fuckings she is given!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Loved this first instalment - can't wait to read more of Rachel's adventures. I'd love to know more about her in the next one (description etc). She's a very intriguing and believable character.

1sexyminx1sexyminxabout 6 years ago
I liked it

You set up the beginning nicely and provided some background on the characters.

I hope you continue writing and look forward to seeing how far the limits are that Rachel can be pushed to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

. . .It was a good introduction to the couple and the husband's fetish.

I hope you continue but change up the situation to make the sex scenes hotter and dirtier. Sam could get rougher, or film her, or even bring in a few friends. Obviously that is your choice as the author ;)

Ian could get in over his head and walk into a scenario that he wasn't expecting and lose control and Sam becomes the one in control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

Really hope this will be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice story

Personally I think Sam was too gentle with her, she needs to be treated with a lot more aggression, hope part two brings friends to use her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

And her reactions are quite believable....even if the scenario is sad. However, one of my girlfriends told me a story of how she was "coerced" into having sex with a guy she didn't want and she didn't get wet or aroused.

So either she did want it or she didn't but I find it difficult o believe that she truly didn't want to and still get aroused. You'll have to pick one.

jwp6199jwp6199about 6 years ago
Nice story- Quite believable

I disagree with prior comment. I think it was well done and wish you would continue. Suggestion: Same scenario but have a few of Sam's friends show up unexpectedly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty much sick and you should find another hobby

Pretty much a sad and sick story. Don’t lose your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous