All Comments on 'Shy Indian Wife Ch. 07'

by ClosetSkeleton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I get it. The reader is not expected to know where these stories are headed because the author doesn’t know it either.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was good. I don't mind the slow pacing, but short story asking with slow pacing and huge gap between releases, would kill public interest. If possible increase the length or decrease the interval between releases.

Vikram134272Vikram1342723 months ago

Good story but short compared to earlier parts

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ClosetSkeleton... your writing surpasses most of the stories posted here on this site, hands down. Your talent is truly appreciated, you have a true gift in sharing with us your Erotic work of Art. Written with such a well thought out mind, a Talented mind in indeed in describing a real life couple, slowly building on the forbidden into their lives with dark characters, into a slow erotic pace worth every written line, leading us in discovering their hidden dark taboo feelings between themselves, which you paint with words through Your very Erotic imagination, this story has all the right settings, leading us on to moments of suspense, teasing us for more with all the erotic possibilities that are playing out in our minds, this is a great story well worth reading !

Thank You for doing what You do ... more please.

- Alx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As your reader from a long time, I don't care about slow pace but it definitely kills to be left hanging, waiting for updates for so long, you are the best of the best writers but it's a request, please post frequent updates

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really liked your story. That is why I kept looking for updates from time to time. But this type of 1 page writing does not add any value towards your previously established wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You're thinking about how the story should be written n I am which direction has improved immensly. It's really nice to hear you back but these short length story is killing the joy of reading and wait for long years is just to bad of a taste for the reader's. I appreciate your efforts but you need to increase the pace of your time with the posting of the story and you can also try to increase the length of pages from 2 to 3 so that it keeps the reader's interested n hooked to the story. Hope to read the nxt chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for this series. I love the gradual buildup. Please include another chapter with that poor plumber. I'd like to see her embrace this and willingly rake off her clothes before him. Possibly even tease him, like taking a bath while he watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Are you again taking 1 year to complete the next part. How will someone read your stories if you don't update them. Very irritated....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best part !! Roller coaster ride …. I have come across the same thing about my wife as I have the same fantasy and gone through all this. Women moods/ emotions fluctuate a lot, filled with guilt remorse and then she behaves the opposite.

Please always keep it slow like you have maintained till now, keep the wife character’s combination shy and secretly slutty , Mixed emotions, nervousness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a sexy story ( chapter 7 ) this looks like real story the author is having. It looks like the wife deep inside really wants to explore but Is chained by her traditional beliefs or culture and it’s emotions. My wife is same rollercoster emotions.

Experiencing randi moments ( in chapter 6 ) were awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Completing the stories it takes time more please request make stories everyday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous