Cuckolding: The pleasure after

Story Info
Intense pleasure between two nights of cuckolding.
1.6k words
3.2
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a drug, a strong potent drug, probably the strongest and most intense of sexual desires. The pleasure of watching your partner experience and celebrate her sexuality, and yourself being addicted to that pleasure is the peak of sexual experience for a man. But every hotwife and her husband would tell you that. What I am here to tell you is the insane and intense pleasure that follows after the night.

Consider one of the recent experiences we had. On a Saturday night, Megan, my goddess wife spent the day preparing, taking her shower, doing her hair, having me moisturize her body all afternoon as she lay lazily on the sofa after her bath. Her lover arrived around 7. My wife did not care to dress much. She simply wore a silk robe to cover her gorgeous 6 foot curvy frame. I had a hard time keeping of off her till the door bell rang. As soon as her lover was in, they began with an embrace but it was obvious how it felt for him as the embrace turned to wrapping around each other and tongues digging into mouths. They both stumbled straight into the bedroom. They left the door open on purpose. I was free to go in or stay out, though I like to stay out on the couch. I have the perfect view of the bedroom from here and I have the couch all setup, lube, towel, and wipes and all. Soon his hands are roaming inside her robe feeling her soft goddess body. I am sitting on the couch already hard in my pants. She is rubbing her crotch feeling his big cock, outline bulging. Occasionally she glances at me, my voyeuristic pleasure her reassurance, giving her confidence to further enjoy herself.

The robe slips off, and its an amazing sight, her glowing gorgeous body being felt by the guy she finds extremely hot. Soon they fall on the bed. Clothes are off, cock is out and she is engrossed, Soon they are licking and sucking each other, and I am now almost lying down on the couch with my dick out. I could cum right now but with experience, I have learned to enjoy myself. They may be at it for about 4 hours tonight, of course chilling or drinking and getting high in between. So I pace myself, rub light and slow often, go at it for a bit when things get real steamy, and probably cum at least 3 times by the end.

She has given him a luxury blowjob for 10 minutes and is now climbing on him, straddling. She looks back at me and sinks down. Her face changes completely, from the sexy "Watch your goddess" to open mouth eyes rolling "cant believe how good it feels". She rides him, her beautiful flesh moving and smashing against his as she extracts her pleasure. Then she is bent over looking out at me as he fucks her from behind. She grinds back taking him in, enjoying the depth and girth. He is reaching orgasm and the changes in my wife's expressions told me his cock is thickening up, getting ready to cum. This is something she told me, when a nice feeling cock is reaching orgasm, it thickens up and pulsates, and the sensations drive her crazy. It pushes her over the edge as she crashes into a screaming, shaking orgasm. He is pumping into her, and I am cumming uncontrollably on myself.

The night continues and by the time he leaves, my wife is on the bed, spent, relaxing, naked and blissful. Now starts the real story. I may have cum a few times but at this moment I get extremely, hungrily, horny again. I crawl straight into the bed room, naked, and climb on the bed next to her. I usually hungrily start by kissing and licking all over, holding her, appreciating her. At this point, she may be spent and sometimes even satisfied to the full, but she gets in the mood too. If she is not too sore, I may mount her. It is incredibly intense and I would hump like a dog, pump my dick in her urgently and fiercely. She feels even hotter after a great fuck session. I would come a couple of times going at it till I too am spent. Other times I would crawl between her soft creamy thighs and lick her pussy hungrily. She loves this. She tells me it makes her incredibly horny that I lick her after she has just fucked someone else and makes her have a couple more shattering orgasms.

The next two days are similar. We are both incredibly horny. We fuck around like rabbits. Lots of quickies, lots of fucking and licking. We are both desperate to thank each other for the amazing night we both experienced. She is eager to do anything I desire and I am eager to do anything I can to get more pleasure out of it. After a couple of days, she starts to take some control. The extreme ecstasy is wearing off but we are still horny and hungry. She now is riding me more, trying to make me go deeper, rubbing and grinding on me harder, trying to get as much pleasure as she can out of me, which of course cannot compare to the guy who she chose on the sole criteria of a perfect fuck. But she wants to feel and and she goes hard. I try my best on my part, hold off on cumming, working her hard and deep, trying to be aggressive, but from what I had seen before that night, I know it is never the same.

A couple or so days further and things have changed. Now the goddess has taken charge, and I have accepted my position to serve. She throws me down, pins my arms and rides me. She is aggressive and she wants her fix. Sometimes she would have me on my back, spread my legs and get in between, fuck me so it seems I am the one taking it. Her face has changed. There is less love and more a demand of service, of pleasure. She knows how sexy she is and what she really deserves, and that I will fail at it inevitably. Suddenly she would slap me, or spit on me. She would start telling me how much better her lovers are than me. I would usually cum at this point at which she would smirk and call me little dick cuck, or a clitty boy, or cucky. Words I love to hear. She would not stop though. She would make me lick her and worship her for hours. If she doesn't feel like direct sex she would have me bathing her gorgeous body, moisturizing her.

By then its been more than a week since the night. She is now on another level. I will not get to fuck her anymore. She wouldn't even touch my dick too much anymore, unless she wants to spank it and ridicule me, which I love and often cum from. She will either stick to her vibrator or bring out her strap-on and fuck me. She would humiliate me and extract pleasure from watching me love it. This cannot be underestimated. This is very hot for us as well. She would now cum while fucking me bent over with her strap-on. She would spank me and call me a slut. When she is done with me she would tell me to fuck off.

A few days after her mood changes again. She now feels a bit bad and loving again. She doesn't want sex but treats me nicely. We kiss and cuddle a lot. Soon I am again licking her, bringing her to orgasms. Sometimes as I do so she would pick her phone up and text one of her lovers. She would just chat and catch up. Later these would progress into sexting. I would lovingly lick her while she sexts and tells me all about it too. She would often tell her lovers that her husband is licking her as they sext, which would make everyone hornier. I would often hump the bed and cum as I lick her during these sessions. The orgasms she would have now are again different. The intensity is not as much but they are longer and strangely recurring. Sometimes sexting would change to phone sex, often on speaker phone, and that would drive me crazy. I know where this is going.

In the next day our so she would lovingly come to me, she would put her hands in my pants and talk softly in my ear. She would ask how much I love her soft warm body. She would ask me to tell her what her body deserves. She would ask me how it feels like watching her have sex with her lovers. She does not want me to put any effort in now, just to relax and enjoy. She would then start telling me how good it felt with one of her lovers. She would stroke me lovingly, her soft warm body pressed against mine and have me cum over and over on myself, bringing a smile to her face.

After a few days and during another of these sessions, she would tell me tell me that so and so lover was coming over this weekend. I would then have a big orgasm. It has now been almost 2 weeks since the last time she had a lover over. The weekend is close. It usually a Thursday or Friday. Now I would mostly be allowed to worship her or dry hump her, which I love to do way more than fucking her. I love feeling my dick disappear into various parts of her soft warm goddess flesh. I will pamper her now till Saturday evening, till her next lover comes over and gives her body the pleasure it now craves the most.