Shy Iris Ch. 03

Story Info
Iris finds herself at the center of a degrading competition.
13k words
4.59
66k
48

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
198 Followers

"Are you her?"

Iris slammed shut the heavy textbook she had been poring over, eliciting a hearty shushing from the librarian. She didn't recognize the person who was pestering her, a skinny young man with a soul patch and a turtleneck.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Iris hissed, as quietly as she could. The dusty old librarian again cast a stern look in Iris' direction.

"You know.... the game... the cheerleader for Tri-Pi..."

Iris exhaled harshly. "You pervert!" She snapped. "Just because I have a," her face burned red, "big bottom doesn't mean I'm the floozy that the entire campus has been talking about!"

The young man looked mortified as he scurried away. Iris sighed and flipped open the book she had been studying. She leaned back in her chair, content with having driven off the dweeb.

But there was a thought, buried deep in the back of her head that Iris just couldn't shake. She was the girl who had showed off her pale white and wine-barrel wide backside to the whole school, as a distraction so the fraternity boys who regularly used her as their living sex doll could win at flag football. Then they'd forced her to go ass to mouth for the stranger who had handed them the game. And the worst part of it all, a part Iris buried even deeper in her psyche, was that the thick thighed girl had loved every second of it.

Iris felt eyes on her. She looked around the library study room. The majority of the students were either nose deep in their books, or had their eyes glued to their phones. No one was paying Iris any attention, even with her giant butt wedged precariously into an undersized chair.

Iris tried to clear her mind, but she couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching her. She slid the book she had been studying into her handbag, and pulled herself up from the chair. For a brief second, Iris thought she was going to be stuck, but with a small wiggle her massive rear was freed from the chair. She quickly glanced around to make sure no one had seen her, but everyone was still distracted. Iris quickly walked towards the ladies room.

She felt better inside the feminine sanctuary. Safe. Iris took a deep breath; the bathroom was well lit and clean, the tiling a comforting blue and white pattern. She adjusted her long dark hair in the mirror, checked the eye shadow around her baby blues, the buttons on her blouse. Iris turned and studied her bulging backside, squeezed into a pair of black leggings. If she concentrated hard enough she could just barely see the faintest hint of her panty-line. Iris frowned.

"Dear god," she muttered aloud. "I think it's getting bigger."

Almost in slow motion, the door to one of the stalls swung open.

"It's all that cum you've been swallowing."

Iris' heart leaped into her throat. She cautiously approached the stall; every step making her heart beat faster.

Trevor, a brother of Tri-Pi, was seated on the comode. He was stocky and dark haired, and Iris remembered that he had a cock that was downright terrifying. She knew that him being there meant bad news for her; but she was thankful he was still fully clothed.

Trevor patted his jean clad lap. "Come on over here and have a seat. Shut the door behind you."

Iris gulped and sidled into the stall. There wasn't a lot of room, especially with Iris having to maneuver her wide backside around another person in the stall, but she eventually settled down onto Trevor's lap. He lifted his feet up and placed them against either wall. Iris was forced to spread her legs and lean slightly forward, forcing her big butt back even further and her feet onto the floor. To anyone peeking under the stall from outside, it would simply look like Iris was using the toilet. But if someone were to peek over the top of the stall, they would have seen a pale, big bottomed girl with her huge backside lewdly pressed up on the stocky young man behind her, while her legs were spread obscenely in front of her.

Without warning, Trevor snaked one of his muscular arms over Iris' thick thigh and started to rub her pussy through the crotch of her panties. Iris yelped and clamped her hand over her mouth. Immediately, she could feel the heat welling up between her legs as her juices started to flow.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Iris gasped.

"I missed you," Trevor hissed in her ear. Iris could feel his thick manhood growing hard against her billowing ass cheeks. "Did you miss me?"

Before Iris could respond, the door to the bathroom opened. Again, Iris clamped her hands over her mouth, desperate to keep any peep from passing her lips. As the new girl stepped into the stall next to them, Trevor slid his hand up Iris' thigh and into the waistband of her pants. Iris considered grabbing his arm and trying to stop him, but she didn't dare release her mouth for fear she might scream, or worse, moan.

Trevor continued probing deeper into Iris' pants, his big hand forcing its way past her meaty thigh and into her thin cotton panties. He buried his index finger up to the knuckle in the big bottomed girl's slick cunt, and she forced herself to swallow a gasp.

Trevor continued to work his finger in and out of Iris' hot pussy, building up speed as she struggled to maintain her composure. Trevor flicked her clit and a jolt of electricity spasmed through her body as a low grunt escaped her lips.

"I feel you, girlfried," a feminine voice called from the next stall, and now Trevor had to clamp his free hand over his mouth to contain his laughter. Iris' lily-white skin felt like it was on fire as her entire body flushed a furious shade of crimson.

The girl in the next stall finished her business and exited. Iris waited until she was sure the door wasn't going to swing open again, and relaxed. She leaned back further onto Trevor, spreading her legs more and really letting him dig deeper into her desperate cunt.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned. Iris bucked her thick hips upwards to meet the thrust of Trevor's fingers."

"Jesus," Trevor exclaimed. "I never would have guessed what a horny bitch you were the first time I saw you in that parking lot." He was teasing her. Iris knew the boys loved to tease her; because they knew she got off on it. "Clutching your books and fumbling all over yourself, trying to talk to Jack. All bundled up so no one could see you. But we saw you, didn't we?"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned in agreement. Iris gripped Trevor's wrist like a vice, trying with all her might to force his fingers in and out of her faster. She could feel an orgasm building; this one certain to shake the walls.

"When we tore your pants off, and I saw that big, white ass for the first time, it changed my life. I've never wanted someone as badly as I wanted you." He quickened the pace of his finger-fucking. Iris' breath started to come out in ragged little gasps as the pressure inside her reached a boiling point. "Was I the first person to fuck your ass?" He demanded. "Was I the first person to ever cum up your fat, fucking dumper?"

"YES!!!" Iris came with a desperate howl.

Iris' shout echoed off the tiled walls. She would have worried that someone had heard her, if she wouldn't have been so lost in her own post-orgasm high. Trevor pushed her off his lap and onto her feet, where she wobbled uncertainly.

"Get a hold of yourself," Trevor commanded. "I'm here for a reason."

Iris took a couple of deep breaths, filling her lungs and exhaling slowly. In a flash she remembered where she was: the women's bathroom, with a young man hiding in the stall with her. Iris sighed.

She turned to face Trevor, no small feat with her curves in the cramped bathroom stall. He was holding something in his hand, something it took her a moment to recognize.

"Is that a tape measure?"

Trevor grinned maniacally. "As you may or may not know I am the rush president of your favorite fraternity, Pi Pi Pi. We're starting to whittle down potential brothers. And me and my rush vice president, Matt, have come up with a stupendous idea of how to really separate the wheat from the chaff." His wicked grin actually widened as his next words came out. "We're going to use you."

Iris stared at him. "How?!?" She demanded.

Trevor playfully waved his finger at Iris. "That's kind of a surprise, and you'll find out this Thursday at nine o'clock sharp. Don't worry, no one's going to hurt you and we'll hide your face like we did last time." He sounded like he was starting to lose his patience. "Besides I thought you secretly loved being the center of attention? Now stop stalling and get those pants down.

Iris grabbed the hem of her pants, but hesitated before dropping them. Just what exactly was she getting herself into?

"Come on," Trevor encouraged her. "Your ass looks like its getting strangled in those tight pants. Let that thing out to breathe."

Iris hesitated a moment longer, but finally hooked her thumbs into her waistband and yanked her leggings to the ground. She felt the cool air of the bathroom teasing her thick thighs, meaty backside, and her moistened panties. She put her hands on her generous hips and faced Trevor, who was still smiling wide.

"Do you need my panties off, too?"

"Not really, but I'd like you to take them off, for my own personal amusement more than anything. And turn around, so that ass is facing me.

Iris buried her face in her hands, frustrated. But she did as she was told, sliding her panties to the floor and stepping out of them. Again, she turned in the stall, her enormous backside bouncing as she rotated, the outer tips of her flaring hips brushing the stall walls.

Trevor planted a sloppy kiss on Iris' left butt cheek. "I love your big ass," he said, practically gushing.

Iris stood tamely in place as Trevor unrolled the tape measure and looped it around her. He measured her amazingly slim waist first. "Thirty-four inches," he informed her, matter-of-factly. "If I remember right from the video of the first night we all met, you used to just be thirty."

It took Iris a minute to realize what Trevor had just said. "You guys watch the tapes?" Her voice was shaking, though rather with rage or fear she hadn't quite decided yet.

Trevor slapped himself on the forehead, obviously having let Iris know too much. "Sometimes. Okay, all the time. We never show anyone. I promise."

Iris realized it probably didn't matter at that point. "Whatever," she muttered.

"That a girl," Trevor gave her an affectionate pat on her expansive bottom.

Trevor slid the tape measure down, now looping the tape around Iris' wide hips and thick backside. He pulled the tape tighter than he needed to; squeezing her bulging cheeks together, then relaxed the line. He repeated this two, then three times, and Iris realized he was using the measuring tape to make her big ass jiggle. She cast him a dirty look over her shoulder, and he finished up in a rush.

"Ho-lee shit," Trevor exclaimed as he studied the numbers. "Fifty-four inches! That's a full six inches wider than the last time we had a number. Your ass really is getting bigger!"

Iris could have curled up and died on the spot, naked from the waist down, having the measurements of her enormous backside read off to her made her feel like a sideshow freak. Fifty-four inches?!?! How could her ass have ever gotten that big?

Trevor flicked the tape measure closed and slid it into his pants pocket. He placed one muscular hand on either of Iris' fleshy hips. He pushed her heavy butt cheeks inwards and outwards, making her pale ass cheeks clap together perversely. He leaned forward and buried his face deep in her cavernous ass crack, letting the thick flesh of her big butt envelop him. Iris felt the heat returning to her desperate pussy as the big ass she so often hated was worshipped and admired. She heard Trevor unzip his pants. He lifted his feet up, placing a shoe on either side of the bathroom stall, and leaned back on the toilet.

"Sit that glorious, fifty-four inch ass down on my dick."

Iris backed up slowly, until her big butt was hovering dangerously over Trevor's lap. She felt his thick, veiny shaft pressing against her big backside. Iris raised herself up on her tip toes, her muscular calves straining as she worked her meaty thighs and big ass up and back until she was positioned directly over Trevor's menacing dick. Iris reached down, doing her best to wrap her pale fingers around Trevor's thick cock. She ran her hand up his shaft until pre-cum bubbled from the tip of his dick and dribbled down over her hand. Finally, she placed the tip of his cockhead against her dripping wet pussy lips, and started to lower herself down.

Unfortunately for Iris, Trevor had other ideas. As she was lining his gnarled shaft up with her wet cunt, trying to make her impalement as painless as possible, he lost his patience, grabbed her by the waist, and slammed her thick backside downwards, burying himself to the hilt up her quivering cunt.

Iris' eyes bulged open and rolled back into her head as Trevor's big cock penetrated her with a violent thrust. She felt like she was outside of her body, watching as this stocky young man bounced this giant assed girl on his big cock, fucking her like a rag doll. Her mouth was open, but no sound was coming out.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom opened, a new girl entered the stall next to them, and Trevor ceased his ruthless thrusting. Iris could still feel the girth of his cock forcing itself against her inner walls and poking up into unexplored regions of her snatch. Trevor flexed his pelvic muscles, making his dick spasm deep inside of Iris. An orgasm crashed through her body as a hearty "fuck" escaped her lips.

"Ooh, girl, you must have tried that new taco stand in the university center," the girl called from the next stall.

Iris laughed involuntarily, which caused her big ass to jiggle and quake, and vibrated the walls of her pussy around Trevor's shaft. Another moan was about to escape her lips, when he grabbed her by her dark hair and yanked her backwards. This forced his cock even further up her aching cunt, but also left Iris in position so Trevor could clamp his free hand over her mouth. She could smell and taste her pussy juices on his fingers. The sensory overload was driving her wild. Iris didn't know if she could wait until the girl in the next stall finished up. She desperately needed to ride the thick shaft currently splitting her apart. The pressure in her cunt was building, and it needed to be released.

Finally, mercifully, the girl in the next stall finished up and left. Like a woman possessed, Iris started to bounce up and down on Trevor's shaft; rising to the tips of her toes and sending her big backside crashing down onto his muscular thighs, impaling herself on Trevor's big cock with every squat. She increased her pace, bouncing up and down faster, her big, pale ass rapidly rising and falling on his cock. Another orgasm passed through her, and Trevor pushed her off his lap. Her knees hit the tile as she found herself staring down Trevor's glistening manhood..

"I'm gonna cum. Swallow it." He grinned down at her, a cat playing with a mouse. "Make that fat ass even bigger."

With great enthusiasm Iris pounced on the meaty pole presented to her. She wrapped her fingers around Trevor's shaft and worked her hands up and down, attempting to milk him dry. She closed her cherry red lips around the head of his cock, just barely managing to force the bulbous head into her mouth. She forced herself further along his shaft, ignoring her gag reflex and choking herself on his thick cock. When she had Trevor's fat dick down her throat as deep as he would go, she swirled her tongue around his shaft, greedily slurping at his manhood. Unable to hold back any longer, Trevor came, blasting the back of Iris' throat with jizz and filling the inside of her mouth with his white hot cum. She coughed and sputtered as he extracted his shaft from her mouth, but was careful to swallow every drop.

"You're amazing, " Trevor muttered breathlessly as he watched the big-bottomed girl choke down his load. He patted Iris on the head as he stepped around the panting girl to exit the stall. "Thursday at nine. Don't be late!" And with that, he was gone, leaving Iris alone, on the bathroom floor.

***

Iris had only been in the Tri-Pi house once, but the memory was so firmly etched into her mind that she had no trouble finding her way back. She had no idea what was in store for her, but that didn't mean she wasn't trying to hedge her bets. She had washed, shampooed, dried, and curled her long dark hair. She had spent the better part of an hour applying her makeup, even looking up tutorials online. And last but certainly not least she was wearing her best outfit; a royal blue sleeveless top and a short black mini-skirt which did little to hide her outrageous curves. Her underwear were a matching black lacy bra and panties; nothing too suggestive, but nothing too prudish, either. Arriving five minutes early, she confidently turned the doorknob and stepped inside.

"Iris!" She was cheerily greeted by Trevor, who gave her an appreciative look up and down. "You look amazing. It's a shame no one's going to see you."

Iris frowned. "What do you mean? You said I was going to be the center of attention."

Trevor smirked. "I love how disappointed you sound. Follow me."

Trevor led Iris over the landing and past the stairs. She knew Jack's room was up there, she vaguely wondered if he was home, or if he had been involved with whatever the brothers had cooked up for her. She shook the thought out of her head, and followed Trevor into the living room. Her jaw dropped.

"What the fuck is that?!?"

On the south wall of the room there was a line of chairs. But it was what they were facing that had caught Iris' eye. A large, wooden contraption, vaguely resembling a medieval stockade and draped with black curtains, had been constructed across from the chairs.

Matt, a skinny young man with a mousy face stepped out from behind the wooden structure. He was carrying a wrench and sweating. "It should be done, now." His eyes landed on Iris and his face broke into a broad grin. "I can't believe you came!" He motioned towards the wooden structure. "Do you like it? I made the rushes help me build it but I didn't tell them what it was for. Don't worry we made it as comfortable as possible for you."

Iris' head was swimming. "For me?!?"

A confused look passed between Trevor and Matt. Finally, Trevor spoke. "It's kind of hard to explain. You pretty much have to go inside, but you should probably get changed first."

Trevor handed her a bag and walked her to the bathroom on the other side of the room. "You can put your stuff in there when you're done, and we'll put it somewhere safe."

Iris closed the door behind Trevor and looked inside the bag. The only clothes they had for her were a pair of midnight black, opaque thigh highs, matching the curtains on the structure in the living room. Iris sighed, knowing she'd gotten dolled up for nothing. She slipped her clothes off, stuffed them, along with her keys and phone into the bag, and hiked up the lingerie. Her meaty thighs stretched the stockings to the limit, but they didn't tear. She studied herself in the mirror, the black leggings formed a stark contrast against her pale white skin. Her most delicate areas, her inner thighs, her modest breasts, and yes, her bulging butt cheeks, were an even whiter shade of pale than the rest of her skin. Hesitantly, Iris opened the door and wobbled back out into the living room of the fraternity house.

Matt and Trevor each took turns walking around Iris, looking her up and down. At first she blushed and shrunk back at their attention, but after several moments of standing exposed in nothing but thigh highs she started to grow annoyed.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
198 Followers