Shy Iris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt carefully removed the lid from the big tub of lube and tossed it to Paul, who briefly stepped out of frame to set it down somewhere. Trevor started to work the dildo into the tub, slathering the entire length of the plastic cock in lubricant. Aaron, Matt, Paul, Frank, Fritz, Hawk, and Max all watched expectantly as he finished coating the dildo and turned to Iris' pale white backside. Inside the box, the curvy girl held her breath.

In one swift motion Trevor slid the long plastic dick into Iris' slick cunt. Iris had expected it to hurt, for the normally violent Trevor to be rough, but he was almost gentle. And the dozen or so ridges along the length of the neon green shaft weren't too wide; in fact the pressure they formed along her insides was unlike anything Iris ever felt before. It was almost... pleasant. Trevor began to work the dildo in and out of her pussy and Iris felt her pale skin flush as the familiar warmth started to grow inside her. She didn't want to get off with a room full of strangers (and in a weird way, herself) watching, but Iris couldn't help it. After the two humiliating trials she'd just endured, she needed to feel like a person, and that big dildo between her wobbling legs just felt so fucking good.

Inside the wooden box, Iris was moaning as her body shook with an orgasm. Outside of the box, Trevor continued to work the dildo in and out of her dripping cunt. He noticed her pussy lips quivering, the inside of her meaty thighs shaking as Iris came. He grinned, and picked up the pace of his fucking of her with the plastic phallus. Her big white ass flushed an angry red as she came again. Trevor grinned, and slowed down his thrusting, but didn't stop.

"I'm sure you've all heard of pin the tail on the donkey," Trevor said aloud to the group as he continued to fuck Iris with the big green dildo. He knew inside the box she could hear him thanks to the video camera they'd hidden on the far wall and her viewing screen, but he also knew how the big assed girl got when she was in the throes of passion. He guessed that since she was finally being granted sexual release, her whole body was focused on the pleasure in her cunt. He continued to explain the rules of the next game.

"Well, this is kind of like pin the tail on the donkey," Trevor paused, repositioning his hand on the dildo so that the juices gushing from Iris' needy cunt didn't leak onto his wrist. "We call it 'jam the dildo in the slut.' Real original, right?" Trevor found himself struggling with the dildo as Iris clamped down on the toy he was violating her with. Trevor's grin widened: she was listening. "We were originally going to just play pin the tail on the donkey, but with the size of this bitch's lard ass we thought some of you might get confused and think it was a real donkey's butt." He saw Iris' big pale butt cheeks flushing red again. The obvious shame she was feeling egged Trevor on more. He knew, too, that deep down she got off on the humiliation. This intimate knowledge pushed him even further over the edge.

"The way the game works is that each one of you is going to get to take a shot at this fat assed whore." Trevor pulled the dildo almost all the way out of Iris' cunt, so just the head and the first ring were buried inside her. He watched with glee as she strained backwards against her restraints, trying to bury herself on the dildo but not being able to. "You'll be rewarded on style, creativity, and whether or not you can make her cum." Trevor jammed the dildo up to the hilt into Iris' slick cunt, her big ass bouncing as she jerked forward as far as she could on the tips of her toes. He began to gleefully piston the dildo in and out of her loosening cunt at top speed. He could tell Iris was loving it as her thick thighs spasmed with orgasm after orgasm, her billowing ass cheeks clenching and unclenching involuntarily as juices spread down her legs, staining her black stockings. "Don't worry about hurting her, either. Look at this ass. It's good for one thing, and one thing only: sex. Hell, she'll probably beg you all to fuck her later, and then gulp down your jizz. That's what she did the last time she got fucked by a group of guys. Total. Slut."

With those final two words Trevor gave Iris two quick pumps with the dildo and pulled it out of her completely. Unable to contain herself, Iris came harder than she had in weeks, screeching into the padded boxing and spraying red hot pussy juice out of her cunt. She squirted down her thighs and stockings, soaking the wooden block between her ankles and staining the floor. Trevor reached forward and flicked her clit, making Iris squirt again. The crowd of onlookers cheered, the cacophony bringing Iris back to reality.

Inside the wooden box Iris was sweating profusely, gasping for breath. Her mascara stained her face, though whether from perspiration or tears she had no idea. The padded sawhorse her head and arms were strapped too was slick with her perspiration and drool, and she could feel it on her wrists and neck whenever she repositioned them. Catching her breath, she focused one bleary eye on the video screen, waiting to see what her next humiliation would be.

Frank, pit stains and all, was up first. Trevor handed him the big green dildo and pushed him towards Iris. The heavyset young man took a few shaky steps forward. Iris watched him warily as he approached, wondering what he had planned. Without warning, he tossed the dildo back to Trevor and fell to his knees. He placed one pudgy hand squarely on each of Iris' big white ass cheeks and buried his head between her milky thighs. He started to hungrily lap at her abused pussy lips, eating her out like his life depended on it. As surprised as she was, Iris had to admit it felt amazing. Within a minute she was orgasming again, although she didn't squirt this time.

"Very good," Trevor congratulated the rush, "but I'm going to have to disqualify you for not using the dildo. Sorry, bud. Fritz, you're up."

The small foreign boy snatched the dildo from Trevor and confidently strode towards Iris' big ass. In a flash, he was slapping the neon phallus against her bulging butt cheeks. "You good for nothing whore!" He yelled. "You bring great shame to your family!" Iris body burned red from the beating and the shame.."You're a bad girl!" Fritz slapped the dildo against her abused pussy. Iris yelped, but felt an orgasm bubbling up inside her as well. Her head swam; she couldn't believe she was getting off on this. "You deserve many lashings on your fat bottom!" Fritz continued to hammer the dildo against Iris' abused twat. After a dozen blows she came again, juices seeping down her legs. Fritz took a step back and shook his head. "Pathetic," he muttered.

Trevor and the other older brothers were all chuckling as Fritz handed the dildo back to him. "That was fucked up, but also amazing. That's going to be tough to beat. Max, you're up."

Inside the box Iris snapped to attention. Here he was, a young man who she had actually considered dating, and now he was about to violate her with a plastic sex toy and force her to orgasm in a room full of people. The thought of it was so humiliating that Iris was dripping wet before he even touched her.

Max approached Iris' big wobbling ass slowly, but deliberately. The wheels in his head were obviously spinning rapidly. There was no way he could know that this seemingly anonymous girl and the dark haired beauty he had approached on campus were one and the same, but still, Iris' heart was pounding in her chest. Surely there couldn't be that many girls on their community college campus with gigantic asses like hers. He had to have some sort of suspicion, deep down in the back of his mind.

Max squatted to the side of Iris' impressive hindquarters, the neon green dildo pointing upwards in his clenched fist like a candle. He wrapped his arms around Iris' thick, wobbling leg as if he was giving her meaty thigh a hug. Max placed the head of the hard plastic sex toy against her abused pussy, and started to thrust upwards.

Max was measured with his thrusts, and Iris felt an orgasm building almost immediately. The odd angle of the dildo thrusting up and down in her cunt sent shivers down her spine. The warmth of the young man's body wrapped around her hips and thigh was almost comforting. Her eyes started to roll back in her head, and then she felt Max's free hand snake up her massive thigh and grasp one of her jiggling butt cheeks. His fingers sunk deep into her pale, soft flesh, as he dug at her puckered asshole. Iris gasped and her eyes flew open, glued to the small screen recording her violation on the other side of the wall.

Max's face was resting against Iris' big, pudgy ass cheek as he worked the dildo in and out of her well used cunt with upward thrusts. The anonymous girls wobbling flesh, the aroma of her feminine juices, intermingled with the heat of the room and the glistening sweat on her pale body was positively intoxicating. He couldn't resist exploring the big bottomed girl's cavernous ass crack. Max buried his face between her soft, billowing cheeks; basking in the way her jiggling flesh seemed to swallow his lips and nose. Acting on instinct, he flicked his tongue out, and started to lap at her tightly clenched butthole.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Iris moaned as Max's tongue made contact with her quivering anal ring. She tried to squeeze her massive ass cheeks around his head, but he continued to attack her asshole like a man possessed. Soon, her anus was stretched out by his rapidly whirling tongue, his saliva pooling inside her deep ass crack as Iris exploded with another thunderous orgasm.

"Great job, Max!" Trevor congratulated the young rush. He took the dildo from Max, who was walking towards the group with a dazed expression on his face, and handed it to Hawk. "That's going to be a tough act to follow." The lanky young man nodded, a look of grim determination set on his face.

Coming down from her post-orgasm high, Iris watched on the video feed as Hawk held the dildo aloft, like a sword. Almost ceremoniously, he buried the hard plastic phallus back into the tub of lube, working the dildo in and out until the sex toy was slathered. He approached Iris' big white ass slowly, deliberately. Hawk used one oversized hand to spread her quaking butt cheeks apart. With the other, he raised the dildo high in the air.

"Oh fuck," Iris gulped as she watched from inside her wooden cage.

"Oh fuck," gasped all of the brothers and rushes as they watched in the other room.

In one smooth motion Hawk embedded the neon dildo to the hilt in Iris' fat fucking dumper. Iris wailed and howled as Hawk used his height to his advantage, extracting the hard plastic toy to its full ridiculous length, before plunging it home deep into her big, quaking ass. With every thrust her anal ring popped, the ridges of the plastic phallus sliding in and out of Iris too fast for her asshole to respond. It was the most degrading, painful... and pleasurable experience of her life. In less than a minute she was squirting on the floor again, as sweat dripped down her back and tears streamed down her face. Iris slumped against her bonds, exhausted, as Hawk finally finished. One last thrust made Iris orgasm again, and the entire room erupted in cheers and applause.

"Amazing!" Trevor lauded. "I don't think there's any question that Hawk won that one." Matt, Aaron, and Paul all nodded in agreement, as did Frank, Max, and Fritz. Hawk turned to hand the well used dildo back to Trevor but he waved it away. "You know what, you keep it. Something to remember this night by."

"Speaking of something to remember this night by," Trevor continued, "it's time for our fourth and final event of the evening." He held up four markers. "Let's give our guest of honor something to remember this night by. Best one wins!"

The four rushes hustled forward, elbowing and jostling each other aside as they scribbled on Iris' pale skin. From deep inside her own head Iris was vaguely aware of the markers dragging across her skin. Sometime during her ravishment her long dark hair had come undone and drooped across her face. Unable to focus on the video screen, she closed her eyes and rested, hoping her ordeal was close to over.

"Well, well, well," Trevor's voice boomed from the speaker on the tablet, echoing throughout the wooden cell Iris was half trapped in. Without the sound of her own ragged breathing drowning it out, Iris could her the conversation in the other room clear as day.

"We have an obvious winner here, so we'll save the best for last," Trevor continued. "The rest of you, step forward one by one and tell us what you wrote and why."

Iris heard Fritz's voice first. "I wrote WHORE on her back. Because she is a whore."

She could hear Trevor and the other older brother's laughing. "That's true, but also kind of lame. We were looking for creativity and humiliation on this one. You went vanilla."

Hawk stepped forward next. "I drew an arrow going up each of her thighs. On her left thigh I wrote CUM and on her right thigh I wrote DUMPSTER. You know, like her pussy is a cum dumpster."

"I think this one is my favorite," Paul's voice spoke. "Kind of creative, the big black arrows form a nice contrast with her white skin. And it was bold to use the word dumpster. I mean, she's a big bitch but you didn't know all eight letters would fit across her thigh when you started. Great job." A polite round of applause followed his speech. If Iris would have been paying attention, she would have found the scene ridiculous.

"Well, I uh, I wrote on her belly," Frank stammered. "I knew no one else was going to write there, and I had to twist myself up under her real good, it was nice being that close to her," he cleared his throat, "anyway, I wrote PROPERTY OF PI PI PI. It looks okay, not perfect. Her belly is a lot flatter and narrower than I was expecting."

"It really is," Trevor agreed, "her giant ass is kind of a freak mutation. We've all had this conversation before. We appreciate your team spirit, too, but you're right, it doesn't quite look right. Good effort. Lots of points."

"And now, Maxwell. You genius. Tell us about what you did."

Far back in Iris' mind she realized what Trevor was saying. Max had won! She groggily came to attention, and blew as much of her hair out of her face as she could. Gradually, her eyes adjusted to the light of the video screen in the darkness. The drawings on her pale skin were crude and vulgar, but nothing she couldn't live with. And then her eyes focused on what Max had written. If she would have had any tears left, she would have cried.

"I put a C and a W on each of her ass cheeks, and I used her gaping asshole for the O, to spell out COW. I mean, you guys get it, an ass like that is going to be the first thing people notice when they meet her. Not that that's a bad thing. I love big asses! I saw a girl on campus with an ass like that and I gave her my number. She texted me, but I realized it was actually going to take some effort to get with her so I stopped responding. You don't want to date a girl who looks like that, they're only built for breeding. Like a farm animal, but built for fucking. A sex cow."

Inside the wooden box Iris stared blankly at the video screen. There was no possible way Max could know the girl he was talking about and the girl he'd just graffitied were one and the same; but Iris knew. She closed her eyes, defeated.

"You realize we have a four way tie now," Aaron informed Trevor matter-of-factly.

"Hey, he's right," Hawk demanded, "who's the winner?"

Matt and Trevor exchanged worried looks. "We hadn't really planned for this..." Trevor explained.

"Blindfolds on!" Matt cried out. He started to toss the black facemasks back to each potential brother. After each rush had blinded themselves, he pointed to a spot on the wall. Aaron, being the tallest of the four, nodded and rushed forward. He reached up and removed a carefully hidden video camera, switching it off as he did so. Had Iris not been lost in her own thoughts, she would have realized the feed on the tablet screen cut out.

"Okay, what now?" Trevor asked his fraternity brothers. Matt and Aaron shrugged, but Paul was already in motion. He undid the clasps between Iris ankles and freed her big, wobbling legs from their captivity. Iris, vaguely aware that her legs were free, flexed her meaty thighs and shimmed from foot to foot, trying to work circulation back into her limbs. Then he undid the clasps on the waist opening, and finally undid Iris' neck and wrist restraints, completely freeing her. The big bottomed girl collapsed to the ground on unsure legs, although she wasn't sure if she was shaky from her prolonged confinement, or from the multiple orgasms she'd been forced to endure.

Paul grinned down at the dark haired beauty, who was blinking up into the well lit room, still not quite sure of her surroundings. Iris stared around the room, pushing her long locks out of her eyes. She ran her tingling fingers over the ink on her stomach and thighs, still not quite sure if the whole experience was real. With her top half inside the box, she had been detached from what was happening to her big ass. Everything kind of hit her at once. Realization dawned on her and she clambered up onto her feet, craning her head over her shoulder. There, clear as day on her fat white ass cheeks, were a C and a W. Her loose, gaping asshole forming the O, and branding her as a cow. Iris slumped to her knees, her heavy backside resting on her haunches.

In the back of her mind, Iris realized Trevor was videotaping her with his own private phone, the same action that had started this whole mess what felt like a lifetime ago. She realized she must have looked like a freak; dark hair matted against her mascara stained face, her pale skin flushed, dark marker etched across her back, belly, ass, and thighs, asshole gaping and her own juices staining her dark stockings. Paul cleared his throat, and Iris looked at him with mild interest.

"She's right here, all for you, boys! Uh... biggest cum shot wins!"

Frank, Max, and Fritz all froze in place, but Hawk already had his pants off and was prowling the room, almost before Matt, Aaron, Paul, and Trevor could move out of the way. Iris didn't even bother to try to escape, as the lanky boy finally managed to hunt her down and get his hand tangled up in her hair. He jerked her forward with one hand, holding his long, thin dick in the other.

"Suck it," he commanded Iris, gently.

Out of the corner of her eye the big bottomed girl could see the older brothers watching her, as if they weren't quite sure she would go through with it. But dutifully, Iris wrapped her hands around Hawk's shaft and leaned forward, taking his cockhead in her eager mouth. She bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue around his mushroom tip as she swallowed his long cock between her plump lips. She closed her eyes and forced her mouth further along his big dick, until the tip of his cock was resting against the back of her throat and she started to gag. She continued to deep throat the lanky young man, until she started to feel his stiff rod tensing up. She leaned back on her calves, until just the tip of his penis was resting on her tongue. Iris jerked her tiny, pale hand up and down Hawk's shaft a few more times, until he finally started to shoot stream after stream of ropey jizz into her mouth. Exhausted, the boy stumbled backwards as Iris turned to face the older brothers, her mouth still hanging open. Finally, Trevor snapped a picture with his phone and flashed Iris a thumbs up. She closed her mouth and gulped down the sticky load. Paul took the blinded Hawk by the shoulder and led him out of the room.