Shy Iris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what's the point of all of this?" She demanded.

Matt looked at Trevor. "This was your idea. You show her."

Trevor grinned wickedly. "My pleasure."

Trevor led Iris to the wood structure, and motioned for her to stand against the front of it, facing him and Matt.

Iris put her hands on her wide hips. "Well? What's the big deal?"

"Look down," Trevor instructed her.

Iris did as she was told, and looked down, past the swell of her breasts, down beyond her flat stomach and slim waist. She had to lean forward a little to see around her meaty hips and thick thighs, but where her calves should have been, there was only darkness. She blinked, startled, but finally her eyes adjusted and she could see the faint outline of her calves and feet. The black stockings she had been forced to wear blended in almost perfectly with the dark curtains of the structure and the dark rug it was sitting on. Contrasted against her pale white thighs it formed the illusion that she was floating in air. She had a feeling she knew where this was going, but she still had to ask.

"So what's the point of all this?"

"Let me show you." Trevor walked Iris to the structure and parted the curtain. "Bend forward, at the waist."

Iris made sure her feet were planted firmly, and started to lean forward through the opening in the curtain. She could feel her pussy lips parting ever so slightly as she spread her legs to balance herself, and she realized that Matt, standing behind her, must have had one hell of a view of her gigantic ass. Little did she know, the moment her head had disappeared through the curtain, Matt had rushed to the other side of the structure and stepped inside.

Iris' eyes bulged as she continued to lower her top half down and she saw Matt standing in front of her. She also became suddenly aware of three things. Firstly, Iris realized as she approached a near ninety degree bend, her stomach was resting on a padded, curved opening that fit her waist almost perfectly. Secondly, she realized that there was a padded sawhorse perfectly placed for her to rest her upper body on, with large belt-straps for her hands and neck. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, Iris realized there was a tablet computer set into the wall opposite her, and playing on the screen was a live feed of her big, wobbling backside.

Iris was so startled by the live streaming of her backside from the other room that she didn't even react as Matt grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her down onto the padded sawhorse. With deft precision he looped the belt straps around her wrists and neck, locking her in place. The video screen was at eye level, and Iris was forced to watch as in the other room Trevor pulled down the top half of the hole Iris had entered through. She watched on the screen as Trevor clamped the opening shut, trapping her snugly yet comfortably in the structure. Iris thought of the boy who had stuck his finger in the dam, except this time it was the big ass girl who had stuck her top half inside a wall. To complete her imprisonment, Trevor placed a long, black-painted piece of wood between her legs, and strapped her heels to either end of it.

The whole ordeal felt amazingly surreal to Iris. On one hand, she was trapped in the structure, her huge rear end and shaved pussy exposed, and there was nothing she could do about it. She could feel the warm air on the lips of her cunt, the hot lights on her quivering butt cheeks, she could even, faintly, feel the air on her puckered asshole. But on the other hand, watching all of this on a video screen gave her a sense of detachment she couldn't quite reconcile. With the black thigh highs blending in with the black curtain, it looked on the screen like there was a big white ass floating in midair. Absently, Iris clenched and unclenched her massive ass cheeks, causing them to flex and wobble. She watched in amazement as the big ass on the screen did the same.

"Holy fuck," she murmured.

Matt had knelt down next to her inside the cramped structure, so he, too, could see what was happening on the screen. "Holy shit, this is amazing. I'm so glad we're recording this."

Matt's words snapped Iris back to reality. "What the fuck? You're recording this?!?"

Matt chuckled as he slipped out of the structure. "Don't worry about it. Or do. It doesn't matter. This whole thing's soundproofed, no one can hear you." He leaned over and turned the volume up to full blast on the screen, before stepping out of the wooden structure and closing the door. Iris was left alone in the box, the live stream of her exposed ass her only light in the darkness.

Far away, she heard a doorbell ring.

***

Two of the other Tri-Pi boys, a stocky, dark skinned football player named Paul and a tall, dreadlocked young man named Aaron, entered the frame first. They hustled into the room while Trevor and Matt were still in the entranceway, obviously greeting the rushes. Paul and Aaron both stopped, slack jawed, when they saw Iris' giant bottom exposed, seemingly floating in midair against the midnight black backdrop. The pair high-fived, and Iris heard the sound of their celebration play over the loudspeaker of the video screen she was forced to watch her humiliation on.

Trevor and Matt re-entered the screen, followed by a single file line of potential brothers. Four. There were four potential new tormentors entering her life. The recruits were all blindfolded, and because of the angle of the camera had their backs to her. Iris couldn't tell if she recognized anyone. There was one boy in particular she was looking for: Max.

Max was an average looking boy with nerdy glasses, nothing spectacular. But he had been the only boy outside of Tri-Pi who had shown her any attention, and that had endeared him to the big bottomed girl. Unfortunately, after she had texted him a few times he had suddenly stopped responding after a few days. She had tormented herself wondering if she had done something wrong; or worse, if it was because of the way she looked. The thought of the boy who had caused her so much anguish being in that room made her heart drop.

But, deeper down, another part of Iris started to grow excited. If Max was there maybe she could find out what had happened. And maybe, just maybe, he could wind up being her salvation from the cycle of degradation she'd found herself in with the older brothers.

Matt and Trevor led the brothers to a line of chairs, against the wall and underneath the camera, so Iris could just make out the tops of the back of their heads. Aaron and Paul stood at either end of the line, their backs also facing the camera. Iris was vaguely reminded of that show where the robots made fun of bad movies. Except this time, it was a line of strangers unknowingly facing her big, white ass. Matt and Trevor stepped in front of the recruits and faced them. Trevor positioned himself perilously close to Iris' ass. For a brief second she was worried he was going to touch her and start a chain of events that she wasn't quite ready for, but instead, he started to address his audience.

"Alright, gentlemen," Trevor began. "We're a few weeks into the rush process and we're getting closer to the finish line. We think we've got it narrowed down to the best of the best, here, so we're thinking a little... outside the box for our next task."

He grinned wickedly at his own joke, and the other three older brothers broke up into stitches. Of course they were thinking outside the box; by trapping their own personal sex toy into a box!

Without warning, Trevor pointed at one of the rushes. Aaron and Paul rushed to the young man's side and hoisted him to his feet. He was one of the tallest young men Iris had ever seen in person, towering over even the lanky Aaron. He was a baby-faced white kid, wearing a watch that easily cost a thousand dollars.

"Hawk," Trevor barked in the boy's face, "what is the mission statement of Pi Pi Pi?"

Hawk gulped. "Tri-Pi is a multi-cultural fraternity, dedicated to serving the community through charitable deeds and outstanding valor."

"Very good," Trevor congratulated the young man as he was led back to his seat, "but I'm going to take points off for saying Tri-Pi instead of Pi Pi Pi." Matt cracked up in the background. Iris had the strangest feeling that the points didn't actually matter.

"Frank!" Trevor called out and another boy was hoisted to his feet. He was a pudgy, sweaty boy with an awkward, leaning stance and a scraggly beard. "What are the colors of Pi Pi Pi?"

"Maroon and white, sir!" Trevor congratulated him and Frank took a seat.

"Fitz, who are the brothers of Tri-Pi?"

A tiny, brown-skinned boy rose shakily to his feet. "The brothers of Pi Pi Pi are pillars of the community, some of the most highly respected young men on campus. Led by their president Jack Mason."

Trevor cleared his throat. "Last but not least, why are we some of the most highly respected men on campus, Max?"

Iris' stomach dropped as her heart started to beat. Max rose to his feet, and even from behind, Iris recognized his stocky frame. His glasses were resting on his dirty blonde hair, a blindfold mercilessly wrapped around his eyes.

"Pi Pi Pi is so well respected because we are considered the gentlemen's fraternity. We are highly respectful of women, and have the highest number of brother's acting as sorority sweethearts of any male Greek organization on campus."

Trevor grinned and looked directly into the camera. "On that note, let's let tonight's rush tasks begin!"

Aaron and Paul led the four rushes to the side of the room Iris was on, forming a rough semi-circle around her massive ass. They weren't quite touching her, but they were close enough that she could feel the heat emanating from their bodies. She watched this all unfold on the live video feed onto the screen in her dark, wooden cell, with a sense of detached fear, and admittedly, excitement.

Trevor paced behind the rushes. "Gentlemen, one at a time you will step forward and touch the secret object for five seconds. After that remain standing until you're led back to your seat. Then, you'll take turns guessing what the secret object is. Got it?"

"Got it!" The quartet cried in unison.

Frank was led forward first. With each step he took towards her, Iris' breath caught in her throat. She watched, dumbstruck, as he leaned forward on the screen. His wide, clammy hand finally came to rest on one of her bulging ass cheeks. Iris tried her hardest not to freak out, clench up and give the game away, but the feeling of a stranger's hand on her ass, a stranger she couldn't force off even if she wanted to, had her belly doing flip flops. Finally he stepped away and another boy took his place. One by one the four boys rested their hands on her pudgy ass cheek, until finally they were done and seated again. Iris' head was buzzing like crazy; she could barely concentrate on the live feed in front of her.

"Okay boys, what does everyone think the secret object is?" Trevor asked.

Hawk, the extremely tall boy, thrust his hand into the air. "Was that Paul's stomach?"

Matt, Aaron, and Trevor cracked up laughing. "Fuck you, man," Paul shot out, but he was grinning, too. "My belly's not that big. Minus fifty points."

Max tentatively raised his hand into the air. "Was that a garbage bag stuffed with warm cottage cheese?"

The four older brothers had been laughing. After Max's comment they were literally rolling on the floor howling. They composed themselves and struggled to their feet, wheezing. "That's not even close," Trevor choked out, tears in his eyes. "But you get a ton of god damn points."

Tears were running down Iris' face, she had never felt so humiliated in her life. Not when she had been exposed in public, not when she had been blackmailed into a gangbang, not even when she had been forced to beg a stranger to swallow his cum. That had all made her feel wanted and lusted after. Now, hearing this boy who she had actually liked compare her backside to lumpy garbage, she felt like curling up and dying. Her whole body blushed a furious shade of red, including her big, pale, ass.

"A basketball?" Fitz asked, breaking up Iris' self loathing thoughts.

"No, you need to get out more. Frank, what's your guess?"

The overweight, sweaty boy sat for a moment in thought. "Was that one of those real sex dolls? It felt kind of like an ass, but it was way too big." Iris blushed again, watching on the video screen as her massive white ass burned red.

"I've got to confer with the judges on that one," Trevor turned to the brothers. Paul and Matt nodded, while Aaron wobbled his hand, a gesture of maybe. Trevor considered their responses.

"Frank, we're going to give you the nod in this one because you came closest. Max gets the most points for the best answer." Trevor grinned directly into the camera again. "Gentlemen, take your blindfolds off, see what the real answer is."

Iris panicked. Not knowing what else to do, she clenched her ass cheeks together as tightly as she could, some part of her believing that despite being naked this would help her maintain some sort of modesty. The four rushes took off their blindfolds and gasped.

"That's the biggest ass I've ever seen!" Exclaimed Hawk.

"I can see her pussy! What a slut!" Blurted out Fitz.

"It's... beautiful!" Gushed Frank.

Max seemed to maintain some semblance of composure. "Is that the same girl from the football game? I heard about her..."

Trevor grinned again. "It sure is boys! She's kind of... the sweetheart of Tri-Pi."

Iris couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her ass was being discussed like a piece of meat on a butcher's counter. But something about being called beautiful... she felt a familiar warmth between her legs. She couldn't believe it, but being admired in this way was actually turning her on!

Matt stepped out of frame and re-entered carrying two objects. One of them was a long wooden pole. The other one, he kept tucked close to his body so it wasn't captured by the video camera. The four rushes started to snicker, and Iris started to worry.

Trevor led Max forward. He placed the wooden pole on the ground, and made Max lean forward and press his forehead against it. Then, he grabbed the boy by the shoulders and started to push him in a circle, forcing him to rapidly spin around. Iris wondered just what the hell was happening, and realized Trevor wasn't explaining it just so her terror would build more. Her big backside bounced up and down with her quick and nervous breathing, Iris watched on the screen, forcing herself to see her ass as detached from her body, hoping maybe that would help.

It wouldn't.

Trevor grabbed Max's shoulders and stopped his spinning. The boy teetered on unsteady feet, but maintained his balance. Finally, Matt pointed the young man at Iris' trapped backside and handed him the object he had been hiding in his other hand: a large, leather wrapped, wooden paddle.

"Oh, god dammit," Iris muttered just as Max brought the paddle clumsily swinging at her huge rear end. Her massive ass was a big target, but the paddle just barely glanced off the side of her right ass cheek. Still, the blow stung, and caused the thick flesh of her big butt to wobble and wiggle obscenely. Iris would have tried to sidestep the blow, but the wooden block between her ankles essentially rendered her motionless.

Next up was Frank. The overweight boy did his spins and actually fell into the chairs. He didn't look very athletic, and his mild spanking confirmed that. His swing of the paddle landed more firmly than Max's, but with not nearly as much force. Still, her big backside jiggled for the whole room to see, and she cried out when he made contact. She was thankful for the soundproofing of her wooden prison; not that she thought they would care if they could hear her.

Hawk stepped up next, and Iris gulped. He was a mountain of a man, ridiculously tall and broad shouldered. He had a baby face, but his arms looked like tree limbs. Iris watched in terror as he finished spinning and grabbed the paddle.

Three strides and Hawk started his swing at Iris' fat rear end. His blow landed straight and true, the wooden paddle connecting dead center on her thick white ass cheek, catching her on the upswing. Iris screamed and blubbered inside the wooden box, her mascara starting to dribble down her cheeks. A perfect outline of the leather bound paddle was already visible in her bulging ass cheek, and Iris knew she wouldn't sit right for a week; hell a month.

Last up was the little Fitz. Through tears, Iris breathed a sigh of relief. He was such a tiny person that there was no way his blow could possibly live up to the monstrous Hawk's. Unfortunately for Iris, she could not have been more wrong.

Fitz had been a cricketer in his home country. His blow with the paddle was not only a perfect swing, it caught Iris squarely between the her meaty thighs. The cold wood and leather collided with the giant assed girls sensitive cunt, forcing her to scream at the top of her lungs. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was on the verge of blacking out, but the manner of her confinement forced her to stay on her feet, big, wobbling, abused ass still sticking up in the air.

Matt rushed out of view with the paddle and pole, as the other three older brothers admired the damage done to Iris' big backside. "Holy shit," Trevor exclaimed finally. "Hawk, you get points for sheer force, but I have to declare Fitz the winner in this one!" He rubbed his hands together in excitement. "Things are really going to ramp up in game number three!"

Matt re-entered the room, again carrying two objects, although this time he made no effort to hide them. One of them was an industrial sized tub of lube. The other, a long, ribbed, bright green dildo.

Iris knew it was futile, but seeing what was coming she still tried to escape. The dark haired beauty jerked forward, only to find herself trapped by the awkward manner in which she was lashed to the padded saw horse. Failing that, she tried to escape with her lower body, which afforded her even less movement. The way in which Iris was trapped in the wall, a form-fitting stockade around her waist, only let her lean forward and backward by mere inches. The bar between her ankles made moving side to side impossible. She tried to jerk up and down, to possibly shake herself free, but squinting at the video screen, Iris could just barely make out the muscles flexing in her meaty thighs as she squatted ever so slightly.

Iris couldn't help but look up, past her straining thighs, to her gigantic butt. Even she was amazed at the way her big white ass was shimmying and undulating as if it was an ocean of flesh, from just the slightest movement. Iris froze, realizing that if she could see her huge rear shaking like that on a camera feed, she couldn't imagine what it must look like in the other room. As if on cue, the young men froze, agape at her wobbling backside.

"Looks like our girl is getting restless!" Trevor called out. "Let's give her what she wants. I'll explain the next game as we go."

Trevor took the dildo from Matt. It was obscenely long, easily the length of Iris' forearm and far longer than any real penis. It was stiff, hard, plastic, not like some of the floppy rubber cocks Iris had seen, and, before meeting the brothers of Pi Pi Pi, considered purchasing. The shaft was a column of stacked rings, each one the same circumference, which was slightly wider than the relatively small head. Iris had seen similar sex toys online; not too intimidating, but not the type of fun she would consider having, especially not in front of a packed room. What struck Iris as most odd about the dildo, though, was the color. Neon green. She wondered who would want something in such an unnatural color, and then it hit her. The sex toy almost glowed on her video screen. They wanted to make sure she was watching.