Shy Iris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining three boys advanced on Iris like predators seeking their prey, the sounds of her slurping on their fellow rushes dick obviously working them into a frenzy. She clumsily advanced towards the trio on all fours, her big, pale, ass wobbling behind her with every movement.

Frank was the first to reach Iris. The pudgy young man grabbed her roughly and pressed her body against his. She could feel his big belly on her taut stomach, his clammy hands as he pawed at her modest tits, she could even smell his body odor as he hugged her pear shaped body again himself. He released his grip on her breasts long enough to roll to the ground with Iris on top of him. He had a cock like a fireplug, short and thick, and he fumbled with it as he blindly tried to force it into Iris' well used cunt. Sighing, she reached down and slid his hard dick inside of her, settling her wide hips down and riding him, cowgirl style. With a guttural growl his hands again latched onto her milky tits and Frank pulled Iris down closer to him. She started to bounce her big ass on his thick cock; if she was going to be their living fuck doll, she was at least going to try to enjoy it. She could almost feel another orgasm building inside her.

Iris' focus on the hard cock hammering upwards into her cunt was interrupted when she felt a hand grab her by the hair. She looked up through bleary eyes to see the young foreigner Fritz, blindly grasping at her, his long, thin penis waving in front of her at roughly eye level. Iris placed her hand on Fritz's hip as she continued to bounce up and down on Frank's dick, trying to guide the young man gently towards her mouth.

Fritz allowed Iris to bob her head on his cock, a good old fashioned blowjob. Then, without warning, he slapped her hands away and forcefully grabbed the big assed girl by her long black hair. He began to aggressively slam his long shaft past her lips.

"Suck my dick you fat white whore," Fritz growled at Iris as she coughed and sputtered on his long brown dick. Tears streamed from her baby blue eyes and drool and slobber bubbled over her lips and down her pretty little chin. Fritz's pelvis crashed against her nose and every slam of his cock poked the back of her throat. She sucked in big, heaving breaths every time he pulled backwards, just barely enough to stay conscious. Her lungs were burning and her face was turning a brilliant shade of purple. Finally, he slowed his pace. He was still roughly abusing Iris' throat, but at least she could handle it. A sense of relief washed over her, and she felt her orgasm building again. Just then, a pair of hands settled on her big, wobbling backside.

Iris would never know how Max had managed to arrange himself in the perfect position without peeking out from under his blindfold, but somehow he had. Here she was, being relentlessly throat fucked by one young man while bouncing up and down on another's cock, and somehow the blindfolded boy who had branded her as a cow had managed to locate her backside. With one hand, Max gripped Iris' meaty left hip in a claw-like grip. With the other, he guided his prick across her jiggling backside. Clumsily, he worked his dick deep into her cavernous butt crack, inching closer to her asshole. A single quick thrust into her gaping anus, and Iris found her senses overloaded as she was penetrated by three hard cocks.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned around the dick in her mouth as hard cocks filled all of her holes. The older fraternity brothers, who were standing around the room watching, began to clap and cheer at the sight before them. Iris, focused entirely on the dicks sawing in and out of her asshole, cunt, and throat, ignored them. The sensation of the cocks in her ass and pussy rubbing against each other through a thin membrane pushed her over the edge and Iris came, whole curvy body convulsing and her hoarse scream reverberating against the walls.

The vibration of Iris' screaming orgasm sent Fritz into another aggressive frenzy. Again he gripped her hair in his hands, bouncing his balls off her glistening chin until his mushroom tip slipped into her esophagus, choking off her air supply. She slapped futilely at his thighs, but the dicks pistoning in and out of her cunt and asshole kept the big bottomed girl off balance. Finally, Fritz released his grip and snaked his long dick out of the exhausted girls mouth. As Iris gasped for air, he blasted her makeup and drool caked face with jizz. As she slumped forward, he took the opportunity to drag his dick across her exhausted face, smearing his load across her features as Trevor took another picture for the depraved competition.

Iris rested her body against Frank's sweaty, pudgy, frame, gasping for air. He hugged the curvy girl close, using the new angle to increase the rate of his thrusts up into her abused cunt. Still fucking her wobbling backside, Max adjusted to the new position by squatting down and gripping Iris' waist, so he could speed up his fucking of her loose asshole. Without a word uttered between them, the two young men started to match their frequency. Iris, feeling the biggest orgasm of the long, tortuous, night building inside her, dug her curling toes into the carpet and tried to thrust her big hips back in time with the boys' thrusts.

Iris came.

Iris orgasmed with more force than she had previously thought possible, her soft, pale, ass cheeks clenching as her asshole clamped down hard on Max's thrusting cock. Her thick thighs spasmed and seized as her pussy convulsed on Frank's chubby dick. She squirted, drenching Frank and the carpet with her juices. Her mind went blank, but her lungs belted out a long, sustained "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"This is too fucking much," Max muttered behind Iris as she was lost in the throes of her orgasm. He pulled his hard cock out of her abused dumper with a slight pop. He too, came, blasting her big white backside with rope after rope of sticky sperm. Breathless, he slumped backwards. Trevor stepped between them and took a picture of Max's handiwork, the white jizz plastered across the writing on Iris' backside declaring her a cow. Paul grabbed the blindfolded boy by the shoulder, and led him into another room with Hawk and Fritz, then hurried back to the living room to watch Iris take her final load of the night.

Iris started to float back down to reality as she realized Frank was still fucking her hot cunt. She couldn't believe that he was still going, still pounding away, bouncing her fat ass up and down on his cock. She leaned back on her heels, placing one hand on his pudgy thigh and the other on his big, sweaty belly. Iris ground her meaty hips into his crotch, trying to milk the young man's cock. She finally felt like she had regained some semblance of control.

"Come for me," she purred as she slid her wet pussy along his shaft. Another small orgasm rippled through her jiggling body and she moaned. Frank grabbed her by the waist.

Iris thought he was going to throw her off and cum on her face or chest. Instead, Frank flipped Iris onto her big backside and mounted her missionary style as he continued to thrust inside her. Frank pressed his sweaty body against Iris as firmly as he could, bucking his hips at top speed, forcefully jackhammering his dick in and out of her cunt. Iris, aching to orgasm again before he finished, wrapped her thick legs around the young man, hooking her ankles behind his back and thrusting her meaty hips up off the floor, desperately trying to match the pace with which he was slamming into her. Without warning, Frank emptied his balls inside her, erupting with a seemingly endless amount of cum. Iris felt his thick, ropey semen coating the walls of her pussy as his jizz pooled deep inside of her. She came again, her big legs finally bucking the depleted young man off of her. Iris laid back, hoping her night was complete, as Paul led the blindfolded boy out of the room.

Aaron, Matt, and Trevor gathered around the girl in a semicircle, Trevor still recording the scene. Iris gazed up at them in a daze. Finally, Paul re-entered the room. He joined his brothers standing around Iris, looking down at her expectantly.

"Well," Paul demanded, "how big was that last one?"

Definitely the biggest, Iris thought, but she knew that answer wouldn't be good enough for the young men surrounding her. She wasn't sure if she had the energy, or the vocabulary to describe it either. Instead, she cupped her hand under her sore vagina, and bore down. Finally, comingled with her own juices, Frank's cumshot started to seep out of her and pool in her hand. Iris held her hand up for the group to see; they broke out in cheers again.

"We have a winner!" Paul cried as he high fived the others. Then, the four young men grew quiet and watched in dazed awe as Iris raised her cupped hand to her lips and dumped the noxious mixture down her gullet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Trevor demanded as he continued to record.

Iris stared directly into the camera, eyes blank. "If my fat ass is all I'm good for, I might as well do whatever I can to make it bigger."

***

Iris' thoughts finally started to clear some time later as she was standing in the shower, hot water pouring over her pale skin and steam gathering in her bathroom. She couldn't remember getting dressed and driving home, but she obviously had. She was even still wearing her clothes in the shower.

Iris unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it outside the curtain. She wiggled out of her soggy skirt, and tossed it out as well. She realized she was still wearing the black stockings the Tri-Pi boys had forced her into. They were stained with cum; and with her own juices. She peeled them off and opened the shower curtain wide enough to toss them into the trash.

She lathered shampoo into her mussed up hair and scrubbed the makeup and dried jizz off her face. Iris scrubbed a bar of soap along her sensitive nipples, and smooth belly, trying to scrape off the smell of Frank's body odor, and of sex. She was working her way further down when she remembered the writing.

Iris scrubbed at the marker on her stomach, wiping away the writing declaring her Property of Pi Pi Pi. Then she lathered up the arrows on her thick thighs, wiping away the heavy black markings, and the words Cum Dumpster. She tried to rub away the writing on her back, but she couldn't quite see it. Iris sighed, rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, turned the hot water off, and clambered out of the tub.

She toweled off, and walked to her bedroom, towel and bar of soap still in her hand. Iris studied herself in the mirror. She looked fine, normal even. Then she turned around. A paddle shaped red-mark painted one of her great, white, ass cheeks. Above her waist was sloppily written the word Whore. Sketched on her big butt cheeks, framing her asshole, were a blocky C and W. She shuddered.

Iris rubbed away the word Whore written across her back, wiping away the marker with the slick bar of soap and toweling it off. That just left the COW written using her stretched out asshole. Iris stared at her butt in the mirror. Absentmindedly, she wiggled her big backside, watching her ass cheeks jiggle back and forth, the black letters clearly visible, etched into her impossibly white and impossibly huge backside. A peculiar thought passed through her mind as she set the towel and bar of soap down on her endtable. It looks like it belongs there. Maybe she would leave it for a while.

Iris climbed in bed, and buried her fingers into her cunt.

***

"How'd it go?" Jack asked as he entered the fraternity house. The rushes were busy dismantling the wooden structure in the living room. The four of them seemed startled to see him.

"We... might have got a little carried away," Max admitted, as Fritz, Hawk, and Frank nodded in agreement. Jack grinned, and started to climb the stairs.

Trevor was huddled over the high-end computer in Jack's room, editing and enhancing video.

"How'd it go?" Jack asked again.

Trevor exhaled. "We might have gotten a little carried away."

Jack motioned downstairs as he took a seat next to Trevor. "That's what they said. Was it really that bad?"

Trevor spun the monitor towards Jack. "Take a look for yourself."

Jack watched the events of the night unfold on the screen, open mouthed. "Jesus Christ," he muttered finally. "It's like a work of art."

Trevor stared at him.

"That's the greatest thing I've ever seen." Jack exclaimed. "The way the black stockings and curtains made it look like her big ass was floating in the air. Genius! And how she got so into it at the end. That moo! Holy shit!"

"So what do you think?"

Jack sat back, thinking. Finally, a devious grin broke across his face. "Blur out all the faces and beep out all the names. Make a trailer and solicit the video to alumni for sale."

"Are you serious?!?"

Jack nodded, maniacal grin spreading even wider. "We've got to fund our Halloween party somehow." His eyes were practically glowing. "Start thinking of costume ideas...for Iris."