All Comments on 'Shy Iris Ch. 07'

by BigK7o8

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bit of both

Love the series! Personally I'd love to see Iris get turned out for a bit and knocked up, but eventually be "rescued" by the frat and fucked skinny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving this story

I'm hoping for a combination of both. And I'd love to see Opal and Jack get closer during the mission. Thank you so much for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rescue

I'd love to see iris rescued, tri pi have been a part of the story since the beginning. I've grown used to them as characters. I think the best chapter so far has been chapter 4, I'm not sure why I think it's because that's when iris finally broke and accepted everything, I know that's impossible to replicate as it can only happen once but perhaps some similar scenario to halloween where iris runs back to Jack and begs him to take her back. Also I really love any dialogue by iris, anytime she degrades herself or moo's is amazing, I don't write a lot of prose so I don't know how difficult it is to switch from the highly descriptive internal dialogue of her thoughts to a more vocal exposition but more dialogue would be great. Finally, and this is more of a personal thing really, I'm not into big women, classic iris with a skinny frame and huge ass is a winner for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great arcing story

I love this story and have been a fan since chapter 1. I would like to see her get rescued by TriPi and "fucked thin". Don't get me wrong this chapter was amazing, however, I'd rather see Iris as a thin/almost cartoonish figure with absolutely ridiculous proportions. I think Jack and Opal should do more together ;) and perhaps a big gangbang with Opal and Iris would be extremely hot!!! Series is a 10/10. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rescue

Yeah I’m for the tri pi saving iris and her going back to her usual THICC self. This level of self destruction almost killed the attraction to the series for me. Keep up all the humiliation and other stuff but if you can dail back the emphasis on the weight gain and pregnancy stuff that would be swell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rescue

Gotta say, I’m thinking I’d rather see Iris non-knocked up and back to her usual cartoonishly slim thick self due to a rescue. This one was a bit extreme for my liking, been following since chapter one and I’m missing old Iris, though the ass continuing to grow is always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

More farts please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely a combination of both!!!! Have her impregnated in the next story, used up by Darryl's gang, sold then rescued and fucked skinny in the story after that! Loving the way they used big Iris in this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impregnate her with a black baby

Holy shit, I have never come so many times to a story in my life. You hit ALL my buttons so hard that it’s insane. Been reading on this website for about 15 years but this if the first time I’ve EVER left a comment. I hope you understand how amazing this story is for me to do that.

I have a huge impregnation fetish, and I want to see Iris get knocked up and abused and gangbanged and pierced and tattooed while she’s pregnant. And holy shit, if she has a black baby that would actually hit probably every single category for me in one story. I wanna see her get pregnant and used, having her fat tits milked and filmed as a ton of black guys run a train on her. Afterwards, having her going back to her normal body size is fine, and I’m sure you can write that really well.

Also, ANYTIME nipples get pierced and bodies get tattooed against her will is one of the hottest things I’ve ever read. I cannot wait to read what amazing stuff you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would like to see her get back to a more normal life with Jack and every negative influence dealt with in a more good-ending fashioned though she can still be a bit more whorish in the end. Just a bit dignifiable whorish if it makes sense.

KillerConstable87KillerConstable87over 4 years ago
Love Shy Iris

I love the series though I’m not a gang bang person. Kind of miss Jack being the master in control of everything. since chapter 4 I’ve been very surprised with the story going more outlandish and would love a bit of a return to Iris’s usual self and a tad more of a happy existence for her and Opal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Iris should get Pregnant

She should get Knocked up and then the Jocks at the school should feel really bad about it. Almost guilt tripping in a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Since you asked, this story as always rang a bit false to me....

Simply because most guys I know would've kept Iris and Opal a secret, just for themselves.

So if it was up to me, I'd have a two friend duo kinda save them from themselves at this point, just for the purpose of keeping the honey to all for them.

Make it a brother for Iris who loves super thick white women, and a titty crazed white Frat alumni for Opal, a bit older than Jack who doesn't approve of the direction he's been taking the fraternity in.

Imo it can't be Jack as he was the catalyst for their lives degradation.

Women get a return to a healthy normalcy, while also the habit of being fukked silly continues.

Just my feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnant

This is one of my favorite series on this site. I love the idea of Iris getting pregnant and even bigger everywhere, but I wasn't as much of a fan of the dirty gang here as much as I am of the fraternity. I'd like to see Iris go back to her frat ways and get knocked up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
happy ending plz

i love some depravity every once in a while but I'd love a happy ending. A happy ending with thicc/pregnant iris would be superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back to slim thicc

Yeah this is level of self destruction is not doing it for me. Have her absolutely crave sex and go lust crazy, but not while destroying her body. I rather have iris not get pregnant and get "fucked slim" as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So.

*sips tea*

The wait for chapter 8's not gonna be that long, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 8

When will the next chapter be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I vote for rescue as well.

Your story’s been a great, fun and an energetically depraved read so far but I have to be honest and say that chapter 7 didn’t do much for me. Having Iris go back to her average/thicc proportions would be great and having her and Opal having some sort of normalcy while getting fucked by the Tri Pi dudes and other guys on the side would make for a nice good ending imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!

I would like to see Iris get bigger and maybe pregnant. Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I vote for a combination

I think it would be great to see Iris continue to get bigger from all this protein shakes. And then be rescued. Great work look forward to chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I vote for rescue

I prefer iris to be rescued but also humiliated in college and impregnated and return to her size not become so big

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Hey bigk7o8, big fan. Not rushing you or bothering you, take all the time you need. Just wondering if there's a chance chapter 12 might drop in the next 2 weeks? It'd give me something to do while I'm in self isolation. Whatever the outcome man stay safe, wash your hands, stay indoors, maybe write a little haha. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Edit

Meant chapter 8 sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter

Any word on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't think there's going to be one

it's been near enough 9 months and the author said the next one would be out "soon" when he posted this. I think this series is dead :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hoping to read the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RIP this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous