Shy Iris Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers

Perhaps roused by the sound, several figures shuffled forward from the shadows. Iris gasped when she realized they were men. She gulped, as one of the shapes approached her.

"You're a big ol' bitch, aint ya?" Iris couldn't tell who the voice came from, but all of the men laughed in unison. Three, no four, there were four of them. The fourth was blocking what appeared to be her way out of the alley. Her breathes came in short bursts and her heart raced as her stomach did flip-flops.

"Look at that rump! Biggest one I've ever seen!" Another one of the men teased her. All four of them were chuckling as they drew closer. Iris spun in a circle, her eyes unable to adjust to the dim lighting.

Suddenly, Iris was blinked as she was enveloped in a brilliant white light. A spotlight, somewhere far overhead, had been flicked on. Iris stood alone in the center of the light-beam, the four men pausing just outside the edge of the circle.

"I-I have money," Iris stammered. "I have a cell phone. I have a car. Please, don't hurt me."

One of the shadows outside the ring of light. He was tall, broad shouldered, intimidating. "You stupid cow, what's to stop us from taking all that shit and hurting you anyway? Fat tits, fat ass, no brains." He had a deep, booming, voice.

"I'll do anything!" Iris pleaded. "Anything!"

"Anything?" One of the men stepped into the circle of light. Iris wished he hadn't.

The man was small, sickly, pale. Hard to look at. His face was pockmarked with pimples and whiskers, his teeth, the few that were left, stained a grotesque brown. He shuffled towards Iris, moving with a slight limp.

"You'll do anything? Did I hear that right?" He drooled slightly when he spoke.

Iris glared at the man. "If you promise not to hurt me, I'll do anything you want."

In one smooth motion, the man unzipped his pants. He unsheathed a sweat caked and gnarled shaft which made Iris positively shudder. "I promise not to hurt you... if you suck my dick!"

Iris stared at the man. Here she was, standing in the spotlight, the center of attention. But this was far from the fantasy she'd been playing out in her head. Her ass was sticky with a random strangers cum. Her hair was mussed up, her dress wrinkled and hanging awkwardly on her curvy frame. And her potential suitor was no prince charming; instead he was some weird deviant with grotesque teeth and an even more terrifying cock. The big bottomed girl sighed, and sank to her knees in front of him. She pushed her hair back and pursed her lips.

Iris tentatively pecked at his gnarled cock. She planted kisses around his cockhead, trying to wet his member without taking too much of the grime into her own mouth. Finally, fearing what would happen if she went no further, Iris swirled her tongue around his cock, coating his dick with a generous amount of slobber.

Iris gagged, coughing and spitting on the ground as the taste of sweat and dirt flooded her mouth. She leaned back on her haunches, her giant ass resting on her flexing calves as she choked down vomit and bile. Even with the multitude of cocks that had parted her lips, this was by far the grossest, nastiest, member Iris had ever had the misfortune of putting in her mouth. She looked up at the man, pleading, but he simply glared down at Iris with a look of contempt.

"Come on, you big bitch. You should be thanking me. Fat sluts like you are lucky anytime they get a man's attention. But old Darryl doesn't discriminate." He patted Iris on her head, surprisingly gently.

This time, Iris choked back a sob, but she went back to work. She parted her lips, and engulfed Darryl's rod. She bobbed her head, slowly, working his cock with her lips. She gradually cleaned the grime from his cock with her own spit, choking down the gnarly taste with every gasping breath. The smell coming from inside his pants almost made Iris gag again, but she fought through it, forcing his gnarled cock further into her throat, pressing her nose against his pelvis.

Iris closed her eyes and started to blow Darryl in earnest. She lost track of where she was, working his shaft like a woman possessed. With one hand, she reached up and wrapped her fingers around his dick, massaging him with her expert grip while she tried to milk the seed out of him with her throat. With her free hand, she reached into his unclean pants and torn boxers, and started massaging his sweating balls. He moaned, unable to hold back any longer, as Iris blew him with the skill of an expert. Darryl unleashed a huge, sticky, load down Iris' throat. She felt his balls clench, his thighs flex, heard his breathing pick up; Iris was ready for it. She swallowed every drop of his stinking, acidic load. Still, it was far better to her broken mind than it tasted far better than the protein shakes she'd been chugging down over the past several months. She slurped his load down, greedily, a smile flickering across her lips as she did so.

Darryl left the circle of light, only to be replaced by two of the three remaining men.

"Wait a second," Iris coughed out. "You said you wouldn't hurt me!"

Darryl chuckled from outside the circle. "Hey, blubber butt, I said I wouldn't hurt you. But I didn't say anything about my friends here!"

The big one, a hulking figure nearly as broad shouldered as he was tall, remained standing beyond the rim of the circle. "Hehe, stupid, bitch. All ass and tits, no smarts." As he taunted Iris, he cracked his knuckles, his fists nearly as big as Iris' head. She gulped as he stood just outside of her vision, a formless, massive shape in the darkness.

The two men who approached Iris now were wearing green tanks and heavy jackets, and pants that looked like they had been bought at an army surplus store. They sported buzz cuts and clean-shaven faces. Ex-military, maybe?

"Chubbs what do you think of this slut?"

"She's a big old girl, Roddy. Sloppy as fuck. But I like big fat titties, and those are some of the saggiest udders I've ever seen."

"You're god damn right, Chubbs. Those are some gigantic jugs." The one who was speaking, Roddy, had a mass of acne scars stretched across his pale cheeks. The one he was talking to, Chubbs, was stockier, and had tan skin that was some ethnicity Iris couldn't place.

They both stood in front of Iris, leering at her deep cleavage, her heavy, newly grown, breasts bouncing as she sucked in deep, panicked breaths.

"How big are your titties, girl?" Chubb demanded.

"What?!?" Iris squeaked.

Roddy reached forward and squeezed one of Iris' heaving breasts through her dress and bra. "Fuck, that's a heavy tit. Soft and saggy, all fat, just like I was expecting."

Chubbs reached forward and bounced Iris' other breast in his palm. "You're absolutely right, my man. I bet if we tossed these hooters on a scale the damn thing would break. Gotta love a fat bitch with big titties."

They both took a step back and stared at Iris again. "How big are your titties, bitch?"

"I...I don't know." Iris lied. She'd literally gotten a new bra fitting earlier in the day, she just couldn't bring herself to verbalize it. Iris had always been embarrassed about her fat, mutant, ass. But now, her giant, sagging, tits, and the way these men were talking about them, brought about a whole new sense of shame.

"I bet them things sag to her belly."

"Shit, man, I bet they sag to her cunt."

Iris' eyes darted back and forth between the young man, trying to block out the perverted discussion they were having about her breasts. It dawned on Iris that the men had stopped staring at her cleavage and were now facing each other as their verbal spat intensified. She glanced around them. Darryl was slumped against an overturned garbage can, visibly exhausted after Iris' expert lips had drained his cock dry. The larger man, the muscle of the group, was no longer visible beyond the circle of light. Iris wasn't sure where he could have gone, but she hoped that not being able to see him was a good sign. Silently, careful not to alert Roddy and Chubbs, Iris slipped out of her heels. Her pale feet felt gross through her stockings as they touched the damp, trash littered asphalt, but she dared not react. She took a few deep breaths and sprinted down the alley.

Maybe if Iris' belly hadn't been full of protein and cum she would have made it. Maybe if she wouldn't have spent the previous months packing on pounds she would have made it. But her belly was full of cum and protein, and her ass, tits, and belly were bigger than ever before. Iris was only halfway down the alley when she started to get short of breath; two thirds of the way when her heart start two pound; three quarters of the way when she had to slow down; and seven eighths of the way to freedom when she had to stop. When she did, the unseen hulking, figure of a man, the obvious enforcer of the little gang, grabbed Iris and spun her back into the alley.

"Damn, bitch, I was just joking around earlier but you really are dumb as hell."

Iris could see the man, now, in his full, towering, glory. He was a foot taller than her, a full head taller than anyone she'd ever met. He was broad shouldered, his arms stretching even wider than her hips and ass. He wasn't the most muscular man she'd ever seen, but there was something menacing, dangerous about him, like he knew exactly what to do with every inch of muscle and sinew crisscrossing his tall frame.

He started to poke Iris on the paunchy little belly she had developed. Not punches, but sharp little taps that stung like a bee sting. She backpedaled quickly, desperate to get away from the blows.

"You" *poke* "stupid" *poke* "fat" *poke* "bitch."

Iris wanted to turn and run from his assault but she didn't dare look away from the man for fear of what he might do. She just kept stumbling backwards, as her full belly reddened and started to sting. Finally, mercifully, she found herself back in the circle of light, with her ass pressing against a wall of trash. She stretched her arms out across the bags of garbage, desperately hoping to sink into the debris.

Roddy and Chubbs were giggling as they watched Iris' retreat. "Holy shit, look at that belly jiggle! She's got so much blubber on her it's shaking like a spanked rump!"

Iris burned with shame, and she felt tears running down her face, the pain coming from more than just the sting of the giant's finger.

The tall man turned to face the two men. "How the fuck did you let this hoe get away from you? Come on, look at this piggy, she can't move that fast."

The pair exchanged sheepish glances. "We were trying to figure out her big her tits are and we got distracted. Sorry, Hoss."

Hoss rolled his eyes at the two younger men. He hooked his finger into the front of Iris' dress, between her bulging bra and the red lace front. He stretched the material outward, away from her body. The fabric was already stretched to the limit from Iris' absurd curves; with Hoss' deliberate tugging it was easily starting to rip. He grinned, an ear to ear, devilish smile full of malice, as the sounds of tearing satin filled the air. With one quick motion he sliced his finger downwards, ripping Iris' beautiful new dress in two.

Iris stood before the three men frozen. The shredded, red material of her dress flayed out on either side of her, so useless she might as well have not been wearing it. Her bulging black bra strained to contain her massive milkers, but so far was holding steady. The rest of her curvy body, though, was on full display. Her pale, paunchy, belly was reddened and covered in bruises from where it had been poked and prodded by Hoss' frying pan like hand. Her quaking, gelatinous thighs. Her muscular calves. Worst of all, her shaved, glistening, cunt lips were on full display.

The men's smiles had turn to sneers. Their cat calls and teases to growls and threats.

"Look at that bald cunt, this bimbo was trying to get fucked tonight." Roddy spat. "Can't wait to give this hefty bitch just what she wanted. How much do you think she weighs?"

Chubbs couldn't stop looking Iris' quaking frame up and down, licking his lips as he did so. "Who cares how much she weighs. How much you think we could get for a big, beautiful whore like this? Sell her to some ugly fuck who loves fat bitches."

Roddy placed his hand on Iris' thigh, running his fingers over her stocking, pausing to squeeze her pale blubber in his sweaty hand. "Nah, nobody would pay for a hoe this fat, look at all that cellulite."

Hoss spoke up, quieting the other two men down. "I don't care how much this bitch weighs. Or how much cellulite she has. This bitch looks like she was built in a fucking factory to be a perfect fuckdoll." He placed a large black hand on her quivering stomach. "Hell, if she fucks half as good as she looks like she might, I'll keep her myself.

Finally, Darryl stepped back into the light, joining the other three men and clearing his throat. He still looked raggedy and grotesque, but now his appearance, combined with the dangerous words of the other men, made him seem downright menacing. "You guys are stupid as hell. This big bitch here is our winning lottery ticket. Our golden goose. She's the biggest bitch any of us have ever seen, and I know a way we can make her even bigger. Squirt a baby up into this fat slut. Make that ass so big and sloppy that it won't fit through a door frame. Make those titties sag to the ground. I know some demented fucks who will pay good money for a bitch like that. With all the girls we've dragged out of this alley, this is the hoe that's going to pay for our retirement."

Iris was shaking, her body wracked with heaving sobs. Her lips moved, she wanted to beg for mercy, but no sound came out. Was this it, was this her life now, a fat assed and giant titted sex slave, just because she'd taken a turn down the wrong alley?

Hoss sighed. "Okay boys, as much as I want to keep her, I can't argue with that kind of logic. And besides, we're going to have a lot of fun knocking this bitch up. But first, let's see these fucking jugs." He clasped his long, dark, fingers onto Iris' bulging black bra. "I'm surprised one of these nice bras could hold titties this fat."

Hoss undid the front clasp on Iris' bra, lifting her heavy, pale, tits high as he did so. He whipped the bra off of Iris in one smooth motion. Iris' tits had been lifted high by Hoss' strong arms, but the force of gravity quickly sent her pale orbs rocketing downwards. Iris was completely humiliated when the tips of her nipples hung below her navel.

Hoss flipped her massive bra over his shoulder as he turned and walked back outside of the light. "36K!" He shouted back to the group. Roddy, the pale, muscular one, was on Iris before she had time to blink.

Roddy pushed Iris backwards into the trash heap behind her. She sank backwards, her heavy upper body sinking into the plastic bags of garbage. He tore at the bags around her torso, tossing them aside. He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her upwards. Iris cried out but allowed herself to be tugged along. Roddy climbed onto the heap of trash, still firmly grasping Iris' raven locks. He positioned the poor, hefty, girl so that her head and chest were bent backwards. Iris was forced to prop herself up on her elbows, so that she wouldn't sink further into the mountain of trash. She craned her neck, looking downwards; all she could see was the twin peaks of her heaving breasts, and just beyond them, Roddy now straddling her pudgy belly. A wicked grin crossed his face as he caught the eyes of the raven-haired beauty. He pulled his fingers out of her long locks and latched them onto the pink nipples capping her mammoth melons. Iris tried to shake her head, but it was too late; Roddy cruelly twisted both of her sensitive nipples with all his strength. Iris started to scream, but the poor girl was swiftly silenced as Roddy forced one of her fat udders over her gaping lips.

"Damn, guys, did you hear me shut this slut up with her own tit?" Roddy was giggling like a madman as he continued his assault on Iris' breasts.

"Watch this shit, brothers!" Roddy twisted one of Iris' nipples again. She opened her mouth to scream, and again felt one of her own heavy tits being slammed against her face. Then he let her breasts droop back down, resting against his thighs as he straddled her stomach. She held her breath and gritted her teeth, as Roddy took one nipple, then both, and twisted cruelly. She managed to hold in her screams and yelps, and Roddy finally stopped. Iris leaned back and sucked in several deep, gasping breaths, savoring her small victory. She might have been able to maintain her composure, if he hadn't chosen that exact moment to lean back and pinch her engorged clit. Iris let out the shrillest scream of her life. Roddy responded by slamming her in the face with both of her heavy breasts.

Roddy alternated his strikes, left breast, then right breast, then both. Pausing, twisting her nipples, then repeating the process. He pushed Iris' massive tits upwards, forcing them into her face, smothering her, until she was forced to slap at him futilely while she gasped for air. Then he'd finally release her, let her breathe, and slap her in the face with her tits again. Occasionally he'd pause long enough to lean back and insert a finger into her cunt. To everyone's surprise except her own, Iris' snatch was gushing relentlessly as she was beaten with her own breasts.

Finally, mercifully, Roddy stopped his assault on Iris' breasts and face. She choked lungful after lungful of air. Her left eye was red and starting to tear up from her tits slamming against her face. Her nose was sore, but not quite bloodied, and her makeup was smeared everywhere. Iris stared at her attacker through bleary eyes. Roddy had undone his pants and was stroking his rapidly hardening cock with his fist.

"Damn, sugar tits!" Roddy growled at her while he stroked his cock. "Your pretty little face is a real mess right now, but you get them fat fuckbags lubed up for me and I promise to leave it alone!"

Iris wanted to scream, to howl and kick and claw and beat the shit out of these men. But deep down, she knew she couldn't. And deeper down, a voice in the back of her head was telling her to do whatever she could to make sure the buzzing in her cunt didn't stop.

Iris strained, grasped her abused tits in her hands, and lifted them to her lips. She covered them in as much spit and slobber as she could muster and let them flop down. They slapped against Roddy's thighs, enveloping his hard cock as they did so.

"Fuuuuck..." Roddy moaned as he slid his dick into the deep canyon between Iris' flopping tits. "36K jugs!" He dug his fingers deep into her soft flesh, his long cock smothered by her breasts. "I never thought I'd get my hands on a pair of tits this big, let alone get to fuck them." He quickened his pace, bouncing Iris' big boobs up and down on his stiff pole, his shaft slamming against her sternum. After several minutes of fucking Iris' massive tits, Roddy slowed to a stop.

Roddy slid down Iris' body, still grasping her tits in his vice-like fingers. She was forced to hunch forward, accordioning herself over her belly as he did so. Finally, he was standing between Iris' splayed out legs, his cock still buried between her hanging breasts.

Roddy used his own legs to force Iris' legs even further apart. She started to lose her balance, but he caught her heavy thighs with his own muscular legs and held her lower half aloft. As his fingers dug deep into her pale, doughy, tits, Roddy shifted his stance, so his knees were beneath Iris', and his crotch was pressed against hers. He stopped fucking her hanging tits and let his fat cock slap against the puffy lips of her stimulated cunt. Iris gasped as he rubbed his bulging cockhead against her clit. In a single thrust, he was inside of her.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers