Shy Iris Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
194 Followers

Iris moaned.

Iris' body had betrayed her, letting the young men know that a demented part of her was getting turned on by her torment. It drove Roddy into a frenzy. He pounded into her cunt with abandon, slamming his hips between her jiggling thighs, slamming his cockhead against her womb. Roddy dug his fingers even deeper into her soft tit-flesh, squeezing her bouncing breasts even tighter.

"You're a filthy little slut, aren't you?" Roddy twisted Iris' nipples as he fucked her. "Aren't you?"

"I'm a filthy little slut!" Iris squeaked. Her head was swimming.

"God damn," Roddy hissed. "You're just about perfect. Fat ass. Giant tits. Hot cunt." He mercifully released his grip on Iris' abused udders and placed both hands on the back of her neck. A demented grin contorted his scarred face. "Come here, slut, I want to try something."

Roddy pulled his dick from her cunt. Iris groaned, both from the pain of having her body wickedly contorted, and from the sensation of having her well stuffed cunt suddenly emptied. Roddy forced her into an odd, bent position. Her ass was now resting on garbage, with her cunt still exposed. But her head was almost level with her knees, her sagging tits hanging down between her quaking thighs. Roddy moved his hands from Iris' neck, and placed them on her pale shoulders, forcing her even further down. She grunted as her abdominal muscles strained and her back ached. Roddy started to laugh.

"Perfect!"

He slammed his cock into the deep canyon formed by Iris' swaying tits. The tip of his long, thin, dick penetrated the outer lips of her cunt. He rocked his hips forward and backwards with measured precision, teasing Iris' fuckhole with the head of his rod while her heavy breasts massaged the length of his shaft.

Iris wanted to cry out. The pressure on her neck and back was unbearable. And the pain of having her tits being squashed between her and Roddy's legs was almost enough to pass out. But the sensation of his gnarled cockhead teasing the entrance of her cunt was rocketing enough electricity through her body to keep the curvy girl awake. She gritted her teeth and started to flex her hips.

"God damn!" Roddy cried out. "You are one demented bitch!"

Roddy pulled his cock all the way out of Iris' fuckhole, and out of the canyon of her tits, using his muscular arms to keep her bent over, and his thighs to keep her hanging jugs firmly in place. He thrust his hips forward; his dick flying straight between her breasts and rocketing into her cunt. Iris poor, abused, jugs were nearly pancaked flat and hurt like hell; but good lord did it feel good to have a cock filling her all the way up again.

Iris opened her mouth to scream, but moaned instead.

That was all it took. Iris started to orgasm, her face screwing up tight and her entire flabby body shaking violently. Roddy couldn't hold himself back any longer; his balls started to empty as the big bitch's entire frame vibrated on his cock. He slammed his dick into Iris with all his might, leaning his full weight into her and squishing her breasts so firmly between their thighs that her veins bulged through her pale flesh. He painted the walls of her cunt with his seed, keeping his dick firmly inside her until it was achingly empty. Finally, he released Iris and took a few steps back.

Iris leaned back, struggling to catch her breath and stretch her stomach and back, but her post-orgasm tremors were making it hard to move. Her hands kept sinking into the garbage she had been placed on, and the remnants of her dress kept tangling up in her arms and legs. She had finally reached a seated position where she could steady herself, when Roddy's friend Chubbs stepped into her line of vision.

"Come on bro, what kind of weak shit was that?"

Roddy was panting. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"Darryl was just talking about knocking this fat hoe up and selling her to some motherfucker who's into that kind of freaky shit, and that was the best creampie you could manage?"

"Fuck you, Chubbs. I never thought I'd say this but her tits are just too fucking big. It was hard to get my dick all the way through those things. And I've got a giant cock, right bubble butt?"

Iris said nothing.

Chubbs was shaking his head. "Come on, man. You were busy worrying about yourself and trying that fun shit, and we're supposed to be in the business of making money. Let me show you how it's done."

Chubbs grabbed Iris by the wrist. The rational part of her mind was screaming at her to run. To take the words she had just heard to heart and risk everything she had to get out of that alley. But another, much louder, part of Iris' broken brain was still feeling the euphoria of being fucked senseless by Roddy.

Iris was spun around so she was now standing, and Chubbs was in front of her, standing in front of the mountain of garbage. The remains of Iris' shredded red dress just barely managed to cover her cartoonishly wide rear end, but she still heard Hoss and Roddy whistle when her gigantic white dumper was in their sights. The grotesque Darryl was still sitting outside the circle, watching Iris intently. But the only thing she could see was Chubbs, who was standing ankle deep in trash. He leaned over and grabbed Iris' chubby calves firmly in his grasp. In one smooth, violent, motion, he flipped the big bottomed beauty over onto her massive backside.

Iris said a little prayer, thankful that she had that much cushioning on her monstrous rear end, but she still knew she would wake up with a nasty looking bruise on her pale backside. She pushed herself up on her elbows, asphalt digging into her sore back and flabby rump. She found she was face to pecker with Chubbs, who had dropped his pants and released his fat, brown, schlong into the night.

Chubbs put his palm on Iris' forehead and pushed her backwards. "Damn, bitch, stay down!" Iris did as she was told, laying flat on her back with her arms at her sides.

Chubbs lifted Iris' hefty legs, until his arms were hooked around her splayed out haunches. He leaned into the big bottomed girl, forcing her to crunch up into a crescent shape and dig her fingers into the alley to keep from toppling over. Still maintaining a firm grasp on Iris' wobbling, cellulite riddled legs, Chubbs lined his cockhead up with her slick cunt. In one, violent, motion, he slammed himself home.

Iris gasped as she was penetrated with full force by Chubbs' dick, inhaling a mouthful of her own huge tit as she did so. Twisted up and bent over as she was, her big breasts were covering Iris' face, practically smothering her as Chubbs' long brown cock tickled her insides.

Chubbs continued to slam in and out of Iris' fuckhole, burying his cock deep into her cunt, grinding his hips into hers, and then launching off, only to slam back into the poor girl crotch first. He ran his hands up and down her massive, stockinged legs as he did so. Her pale, blubbery thighs, her monstrous calves, even her grime covered feet.

"Damn, slut," Chubbs panted as he continued to mercilessly fuck Iris. "These are some nice stockings. And they look good on you, all black and silky smooth, while you're white as a ghost and all lumpy. I didn't know they made shit like this for bitches your size. Where'd you get these?"

Iris tried to answer, but her voice was muffled by her own huge tits. Her spit covered, bruised and battered udders slapped against her face with every thrust of Chubbs' shaft down into her gaping cunt. On the upstroke her fat jugs would bounce, giving her just enough time to catch her breath, before the downstroke, when her massive knockers would come slamming down into her face. Iris' makeup, already ruined by Roddy's assault, was now smeared to the point that Iris was nearly unrecognizable; looking more like a circus clown than a club-going college girl.

"Aw, you don't want to tell me?" Chubbs teased her. "That's too bad,because nobody's going to want to get you something this nice ever again. Not when we're done with you."

One final time Chubbs buried his cock as deep as he could into Iris' gushing cunt. He held her by the ankles, spreading her massive legs wide as he emptied his balls into her gaping fuckhole. Iris felt his cockhead tickling her womb as spurt after spurt of jizz erupted from his long, brown, dick and coated the walls of her snatch. Iris was being smothered by her own heavy breasts, gasping for air and turning blue as Chubbs tried to impregnate her.

Finally, mercifully, Chubbs' dick started to soften and he released Iris from his grasp. Lungs burning, Iris gasped for breath as she was finally able to lay flat and force her giant boobs down from her face. Her massive jugs still felt heavy on her chest, and she rolled over onto her stomach to relieve the pressure. The asphalt dug into her aching tits and sore thighs, but she was able to suck in as much air as she needed, and her sore cunt was elevated off the ground. Unfortunately for Iris, her monstrous white rear, still miraculously covered by the last shreds of her dress, was pointing up in the air; nearly as mountainous as the pile of trash she had been seated on earlier.

"Good lord. That is the fattest, widest, lumpiest, butt I've ever seen!" Hoss had sidled up behind Iris and was straddling her quaking thighs. Even with legs nearly as long as Iris' torso, he was having trouble sitting comfortably across her monstrous lower half. He grasped the last remnants of Iris' torn up dress in his powerful black hands.

"Alright, bitch. Time to show us that giant white dumper!"

Hoss ripped the last shreds of Iris' beautiful dress from her big, wobbling, bottom, exposing her pale, glowing, ass cheeks to the gathered men. All four of them gasped when her massive backside was exposed to them.

"Cow? Is that a fucking tattoo that says COW?" Roddy was laughing as he choked out his words.

"Dios mio! La vaca!" Chubbs was so shocked he had reverted to speaking in spanish.

Darryl had finally rejoined the group and whispered something to Roddy and Chubbs that Iris could not hear. Both men quickly pulled out their phones. Roddy started to record her torment, while Chubbs was furiously tapping on his screen.

But Hoss, Hoss said nothing. He simply dropped the remnants of Iris' dress to the side, and started to chuckle as he dug his long, dark fingers deep into Iris' doughy ass cheeks. He massaged her pale, jiggling flesh, working his fingers even deeper into her massive cheeks. Finally, he grasped each cheek firmly and spread them wide. Iris felt cool air playing along her red-hot cunt lips and whistling along her wrinkled asshole. Hoss dug his fingers deeper into Iris' cavernous ass crack, spreading her giant, wobbling, cheeks as wide as they could go. Finally, her tightly clenched sphincter started to flex open and close. Hoss inhaled deeply, gathered up his mucus, and hocked a loogie directly into Iris' winking shithole.

Iris gasped, moaning and wiggling beneath Hoss' muscular frame. The pavement dug into her abused nipples, and the cold air was stinging her cunt, but she didn't care; the sensation of finally having another human being using her desperate anus after all these months sent her into a sexual frenzy.

"God damn!" Hoss hollered as the other men cheered and clapped. "We have a bonafide, BOVINE butt slut!"

Iris didn't listen to his words, she was too busy wiggling her massive backside, trying to force herself back onto Hoss. She would have engulfed his entire body with her jiggling dumper if he would have let her. Hoss chuckled again, releasing her quaking ass cheeks and jamming a finger into Iris' tight anus. She cooed, her entire body vibrating as she came, squirting hard onto the asphalt.

"And she's a squirter!" He worked his finger in and out of Iris' asshole, as her juices continued to explode violently from her cunt. Iris reached back and dug her pale fingers into her own flabby ass cheeks, spreading her pale, wobbling rump open as wide as she could, desperate to grant Hoss easier access to her favorite hole.

"So, cow, huh?" Hoss teased the poor, big bottomed girl as he continued to work his powerful finger in and out of her widely stretched asshole. "How'd you end up with a tattoo like that?"

Iris' mind was blank, she was too focused on the pleasure erupting from her anus to care about the words that were flowing freely from her mouth. "Because I'm a fat-assed animal, only good for fucking!"

"Who gave it to you?"

Iris continued to buck her big hips backwards. "A fraternity. On Halloween,"

"What'd you do to get it?"

"I fucked them all! And swallowed all their cum to make my fat tits and giant, mutant shitbox even bigger!!" Iris exploded again, her cunt juices pooling beneath her, flooding the asphalt and wetting her belly and tits.

Hoss stopped fingering Iris' asshole, but she continued to try to bounce her big butt backwards, spreading her cheeks wide and wiggling her massive rear end invitingly.

"Fuck my ass!" She begged. "PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!"

Hoss slapped Iris' hard, right on top of her COW tattoo. She screeched as her ass cheek burned and her doughy flesh wobbled violently.

"Let me guess, it's been a while since someone fucked that big ass of yours, and you want it bad?"

"Exactly," she cooed, "so please fuck my ass."

Hoss brought his hand crashing down on her ass cheek again, much harder than the first time. She squealed, hands slapping at the asphalt as her pudgy backside shook violently.

"Do you want to make a deal?"

Iris panted. She knew two things; one, she desperately did not want to be spanked again. And two, she achingly needed something jammed up her asshole or she was going to lose her mind.

"I'm gonna let you go. Then you're going to get up on your hands and knees, and point that big, beautiful backside right at me. Then..." As Hoss was speaking Iris was already trying to wiggle out from under him and assume the position. He pushed her back down.

"Damn, bitch, let me finish."

Iris gritted her teeth. "I don't care. I'll do anything!"

Hoss spanked her again, but he didn't stop at one. He brought his powerful hand crashing down on her massive, pale, ass cheek again and again, until her violently quaking flesh was dark red and covered in welts. Iris screamed, tears pouring down her face, her makeup smearing worse than ever. Finally, mercifully, Hoss stopped slapping her fat rump.

"Now, are you going to let me finish?"

Iris' tears stained her cheeks as her mutant backside started to blister. "Please, please, I'll listen I promise!"

"Good," Hoss said, clearing his throat. "I'm gonna let you go. Then, you're going to get up and your hands and knees and point that fat white rump right at me." He paused, but Iris was smart enough to stay still this time. Or, as still as she could with a giant, mutant rear that violently shook at the slightest tremor.

"After you point that big, stinky, cow butt straight at me, you're going to fuck yourself on my big black dick. I don't want to do any of the fucking work, you got me? And while you're doing that, maybe, just maybe, I'll put a finger or two in that shitbox of yours and let you get off. How does that sound, cow?"

Iris didn't even have to think about it.

Hoss climbed off of Iris' big, sweating, thighs and took a step back. He dropped his pants, and sank to his knees between Iris' giant, blubbery, legs. The raven haired, big bottomed, girl rose shakily to her hands and knees. She gritted her teeth, and started to awkwardly shuffle backwards, lining her gaping cunt up with Hoss' fat black cock.

"Come on, bitch. Use that fat ass for what it was built for. Help me put a baby in that belly!"

Iris' ass cheeks wobbled cartoonishly as she continued to work her way backwards onto Hoss' dick. He placed his hands behind his head and leaned back, his cock pointing out in front of him like an arrow. Iris gasped as his bulbous cockhead made contact with the puffy lips of her well used cunt. She awkwardly shuffled backwards even further, her sagging breasts hanging to the blacktop, her nipples dragging across the asphalt.

Inch by agonizing inch Iris' cunt enveloped Hoss' long black dick. He watched his cock disappear up her fuckhole as her massive white cheeks slowly slid down the length of his shaft. As much as he wanted to, he didn't pump his hips, slap her jiggling ass cheeks, or move a single muscle. Hoss did nothing as Iris fucked herself all the way backwards onto his massive cock.

Iris finally got the full length of Hoss' cock jammed up into her cunt, but she couldn't move. It wasn't the biggest dick she'd ever stuffed herself with, but the length of his cock was downright ridiculous. She felt like she could feel the entire length of his shaft stretching up into her stomach. Iris wasn't too worried about Hoss getting her pregnant; she had a feeling his cumshot would shoot out of her throat.

Seemingly tired of waiting, Hoss finally slapped Iris on the ass again.

"Move it, blubber butt!" He screamed as she cried and wailed from having her massive ass swatted right across her blisters.

Iris steeled herself and started to move her thick hips forward and backwards. Her pudgy white cheeks bounced rhythmically as she pumped herself forward and backward on Hoss' dick. After what felt like an eternity, the upper region of her cunt started to soften, and Iris was able to accommodate the entire length of Hoss' dick. She began to rock forward and backward in earnest, increasing the speed of her fucking.

Hoss leaned back even further and moaned. Iris was bouncing her fat ass backwards with wreckless abandon, her giant rump slapping against Hoss' stomach and thighs. The feel of her cunt squeezing his shaft while Iris' monstrous backside jiggled against him pushed Hoss to the edge. But, he was a man who kept his promises.

Hoss dug his fingers into Iris' bouncing cow butt. She shivered with anticipation, as he lined his thumb up with her sphincter. She felt his spit land on her wrinkled anus again. A grin broke out on Iris' makeup smeared face as Hoss popped his thumb into her poopchute.

"MOOOOO!" Iris howled as she came violently on Hoss' dick. He managed to hold his load back as she bucked and bounced wilder than ever, her fat ass quaking dangerously, threatening to slam Hoss backwards as he kept his thumb jammed into her asshole.

"My load's coming, you fat fucking cow," Hoss spat as he slipped another finger in next to his thumb. "How does that make you feel?" Another finger started to stretch Iris even further, as Hoss spat on her sphincter again. "You want to get a big pregnant belly?" Another finger. All that was left to go in Iris' gaping asshole was Hoss' pinky. He could actually feel his knuckles brushing his dick through the thin membrane separating Iris' ass from her cunt. "Think of how big that ass will get! And those fucking titties!" He slipped his pinky in, his entire fist now inside Iris' asshole. He pushed harder, trying to work his clenched fist even further into her shitter, stretching Iris beyond repair. "Giant, fat, milk-filled titties. And then we can milk you dry, like the fucking cow that you are."

Iris said nothing. She simply threw back her head and mooed up into the night. She collapsed to the ground, exhausted, as her distended asshole collapsed around Hoss' wrist. Faintly, she could feel his jizz shooting directly into her womb. She spat and sputtered as her hanging breasts dragged against the ground, weakly bleating out moo after moo after moo.

Finally, Hoss stood up, his balls fully emptied into Iris' cavernous cunt. He slowly extracted his fist from her giant dumper, her asshole closing with a faint pop as he did so. He gave her another playful swat on her massive pale backside as he walked away and rejoined his buddies outside of the circle of light. Iris didn't scream or move. She simply stayed there, big, backside still in the air, still quaking from her fucking long after Hoss had walked away.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
194 Followers